Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. (29233 Views)

Julius Agwu Mocks Nigerian Pastors & The Witches/wizards That Endorsed GEJ / Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner / Who Is The Richest Nigerian Footballer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by EO(f): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2010
@tudor.
Please be careful about the things u say concerning men of God. Its not in your place to judge and trust me, dont try to test the power of God because it would come down on you. I advise you to do a study on King Nebuchadnezzar and see what God did to him. Also, please stop acting so ignorant calling anointed men of God self appointed because u would give account of every idle word u utter. Just try and get the message and give your life to Christ. Finally try to caution yourself very well and dont insult my pastor next time. If are jobless get something to do and try to fulfill the purpose for your life and stop acting like Paul when he was persecuting Christians because you might not get the chance he had, You just might rot in hell, who knows. grin
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by aziq(f): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2010
Only 3 peolple have made genuine sense through out this thread:
Tudor- I respect your thoroughness at least u give facts and are sincere, i dont care if you r an "atheist"  as implied by some people.
You are created by God and no one is better than u by virtue of him/her being a "Christian".
Dolemite- If more people gave their "tithes" to the poor and down trodden the world would be a better place, I dont see any sense in churches amasing wealth when even their congregration live in abject poverty, undecided
Lady Dee-True talk in ur comment, a lot of Nigerians dont get that you dont gotta go to church vry sunday or be part of a Big church to practise true christianity.

I believe the Lord is only interested in our Hearts and all the other stuffs that go on on-the-outside are what men are interested in and thus should not matter to true believers.
So for all yall on this thread judging and preaching search yourself and tell yourself the truth, above all think for yourselves and stop the crowd chasing. Even Pastors are mere human beings like you and I so dont make any man into a demi-god or wateva.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by skyndyp(f): 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2010
@EO haba,u dey vex? Why say all that na? Tudor is expressing her mind,free her jo
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by redsun(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2010
Tee_Jay:

Where does it say in the bible it is forbidden for a pastor to be wealthy?

Have you com across this portion in the bible?;That it is easier for a camel to pass through the niddle hole than for a rich person to enter the kigdom of god.

We are all gods,the devils among us are the ignorant ones.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by kobikwelu(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2010
i expected to see adeboye on the list,

as per wealth

its their choice,

what happens behind closed doors
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by jot01(m): 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2010
May God forgive us all.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by doublee: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2010
Only Heaven will judge this business men not church work
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nekdor(f): 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2010
Well,I have nothing much to say about this matter.It's just that these Pastors should be mindful of their calling and not concentrate so much in amassing wealth while they neglect what they were called to do-Win souls for heaven.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by MackDealer: 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2010
Why are some people so quick to run their mouth anytime there is a topic about men of God. I believe in freedom of speech but I also believe in freedom of association, freedom of believe and I don't expect people to condenm me because of my believe, If I believe paying my title makes God bless me and it works for me why should that be anybody's problem.

Tudor and her cohorts, I think ignorance is the keyword for you guys and I know people like you likes to take paracetamol for other peopl's headache. if you so much believe in the taking care of the needy why not just form your own church or a ministry for whatever it is you belive in so you can attend to the needy, i mean it's a free world.

You know it's so easy for some of you people that have not achieve anything in life to hide behind the internet to say things about people who have actually done something. Faith is a personal thing, if you believe Oyedepo is fake don't go to his church, simple.

if it's that simple and most of you are as smart as you want the gullible christians to believe then go form your own ministry to preach and do whatever you think is right and lets see how many followers you will get.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by duvaale: 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2010
I don't know any community in this country where there are no needy children or old people.
You wouldn't know how much help you will be by giving out few exercise books, pen and
pencil to those indigent children. Look at the primary school children going to school on rags
(and they abound in every community). I would rather use my tithe to help them than give it
to a certain "MAN OF GOD"
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by slyk2(m): 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2010
easy for all these talks.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by xtri: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2010
please, dont distrub yourself on this topic  jesus christ says in his word that is judgement will start in his house means churches. jesus said they will tell him that they heal in his name and he said he would tell them that i know u not go away u sinners please ooooooo my brother/sister tudor leave pastors judgement to god consider my above statement,there is no heaven for pastors or the congratation, one heaven only for the saith being a pastor is not a ticket to heaven.read your bible so that u may know the truth. the igonrance of the congagration today is that they have taken pastors to god,please pastors are human being like you and me they can make mistake. jesus said go to the world and preach the gospel of the lord jesus christ not to stay in one palce.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Meldrick(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2010
Breathren there is no need for any defence. Even Jesus was crucified by his peopl in his days .A lot of them doubted him and said he was not the Christ.

Just be careful of the Devil's Advocate in our midst (The lady with the T) who was the first to respond post.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by xtri: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2010
i am not defending.but brethen let ask ourselves where is the elijah,samuel e.tc in this country that we are being governed by this devil called leaders.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Rastamann: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2010
Remember that it is NOT for us to condemn. Only God knows who truely worships him.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by xtri: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2010
i am not condemning but remember that God said i know my people and my people knows me. on that day there will be a lot of surprises says that lord
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by muyoto: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2010
Meldrick:

Just be careful of the Devil's Advocate in our midst (The lady with the T) who was the first to respond post.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by borntwice(m): 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2010
kobikwelu:

i expected to see adeboye on the list,

as per wealth

its their choice,

what happens behind closed doors

This should not be a matter for discussion as the so called men of God are responsible to God and God will judge them. You and I are not in the perfect position to judge them. So my fellow nairalanders, please desist from crucifying men of God as they will give account to God when their work on earth is finished. It will be better for you to decline from this act as it is assumed that you are calling upon the wrath of God upon yourself.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by tkb417(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2010
No no, don't make this about me listen, the government collects money from the public called taxes, with that they better the lives of the masses (supposedly), churches do the same thing. . .but buy aircrafts, send their kids to the best schools, own publishing houses and tv stations costing millions of dollars, yet their community suffers in poverty. . .and what did Jesus say about a camel passing through the eye of a needle? isn't the world supposed to be coming to an end, what's the need to amass such wealth if we're in the end times?. . .
is tax equal to tithe?

cant remember any Policeman or law enforcement agents chasing you for not paying your tithe
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Tudor6(f): 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2010
So this topic is still alive?
Why the sudden ressurection?
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by tkb417(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2010
^^^ cos im here to teach you plenty sense
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Tudor6(f): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2010
EO:

@tudor.
Please be careful about the things u say concerning men of God. Its not in your place to judge and trust me, dont try to test the power of God because it would come down on you. I advise you to do a study on King Nebuchadnezzar and see what God did to him. Also, please stop acting so ignorant calling anointed men of God self appointed because u would give account of every idle word u utter. Just try and get the message and give your life to Christ. Finally try to caution yourself very well and dont insult my pastor next time. If are jobless get something to do and try to fulfill the purpose for your life and stop acting like Paul when he was persecuting Christians because you might not get the chance he had,  You just might rot in hell, who knows. grin
What is all this? Am I supposed to be afraid or what? I laugh
tkb417:

^^^ cos im here to teach you plenty sense
What is this?
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by tkb417(m): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2010
what is what?

say any rubbish, i whoze u electronically

nonsense
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by 9ja4eva: 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2010
Amazing.

How come Faith Academy and Covenant University are not affordable to the common man?

@Tudor

I gbadun your posts.Nigerians never face reality but the book and that to me is one of the greatest problems we have as a Country.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Tudor6(f): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2010
9ja4eva:

Amazing.

How come Faith Academy and Covenant University are not affordable to the common man?

@Tudor

I gbadun your posts.Nigerians never face reality but the book and that to me is one of the greatest problems we have as a Country.

Thanks bro
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by tkb417(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2010
whats the basis for this thread sef?

To celebrate how God has blessed them immensely or castigate them for not sharing their wealth amongst poor Nigerians

if the latter is the case, you lot should go and buy artificial intelligence

if the schools are not affordable, why not go to the free public schools

did they say Christianity is a platform where leftovers and wealth is shared amongst destitutes and poor peeps

someone pls explain why the hue and cry about their riches

its ok for non believers to be rich but a sin for the pastors to be rich
twats grin grin
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by canuck(m): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2010
What's with these marauding atheists quoting the Bible to knock Pastors? And in orishi-rishi versions sef! Msheeew! Na wa o!

While these attacks on Pastors are distasteful, I choose to see a positive side to it - Threads like these remind Pastors (and aspiring Pastors) that they are human, subject to the scourge of the tongue, and are being watched by ALL eyes (Rom 14:16 - "Don't allow what you consider good to be spoken of as evil"wink.

"Who do men say I am?" (Matt 16:13) remains a valid question every Pastor should keep asking like Jesus did.

It keeps their feet to the fire.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Tudor6(f): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2010
tkb417:

whats the basis for this thread sef?

To celebrate how God has blessed them immensely or castigate them for not sharing their wealth amongst poor Nigerians

if the latter is the case, you lot should go and buy artificial intelligence

if the schools are not affordable, why not go to the free public schools

did they say Christianity is a platform where leftovers and wealth is shared amongst destitutes and poor peeps

someone pls explain why the hue and cry about their riches

its ok for non believers to be rich but a sin for the pastors to be rich
twats grin grin
Its obvious its you that needs artificial intelligence.

For you to have uttered the quote in bold shows just how shallow you are both in intelligence and the core of the christian religion you claim to belong to.

You are indeed empty.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by tkb417(m): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2010
Tudór:

Its obvious its you that needs artificial intelligence.

For you to have uttered the quote in bold shows just how shallow you are both in intelligence and the core of the christian religion you claim to belong to.

You are indeed empty.

i am shallow right cos i said xtianity isnt a platform to feed you street urchin?
yeah right Mr Hollow

wake up and smell the coffee

they were once poor like you; do the needful and stop crying hoax over other peeps sweat

Your sad tunes online about their wealth wouldnt do jack
stop screaming like a mad dog
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by abbey4ril: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2010
why won't some pple mind their own business for crying out loud? is it a crime for a pastor to be rich? for your information some of them are academics (e.g Papa Adeboye), others are professionals and some from well to do homes. even if they've not gone into full time ministry they would still ve been very rich.Besides, why not leave them to God to Judge? do you guys (Tudor or watever u call urself & others) even attend any church not to talk of paying tithe? see, let's guide our utterances so as not to incur the wrath of God. To make the matter worse, someone opens his mouth and called Daddy GO a thief. I only pity ur parents 'cos you're are only a small boy/girl who doesnt know the consequences of his/her action. remember the story of Elijah and wot happened to the youths like you who mocked the respected man of God. A WORD IS ENUF FOR THE WISE. stop thiis nonsense so that you don't perish. mo wi temi !!!!
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Tudor6(f): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2010
tkb417:

i am shallow right cos i said xtianity isnt a platform to feed you street urchin?
yeah right Mr Hollow

wake up and smell the coffee

they were once poor like you; do the needful and stop crying hoax over other peeps sweat

Your sad tunes online about their wealth wouldnt do jack
stop screaming like a mad dog

I repeat, you are NOT intelligent and obviously VERY SHALLOW.

Any so-called christian that makes that statement is EMPTY and knows nothing about christianity or Jesus. Shame on you
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Athoos: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2010
i tink this post is all wrong cos i didnt see my name there. moreover, i dnt lyke guys dat castigate others. if u feel they re not 2ru men of God leave dem 4 God 2 judge dem. MONEY NA MONEY!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw's Stunning Look To AFRIFF 2017 / Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" / Sola Ogudu: I Love Davido, He's A Sweet Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.