Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. (29235 Views)

Julius Agwu Mocks Nigerian Pastors & The Witches/wizards That Endorsed GEJ / Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner / Who Is The Richest Nigerian Footballer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by okunoba(m): 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2010
@okija juju, thanks for the sarcasm, I got the point unlike alot of nairaland readers. I have noticed Nigerians just don`t seem to get it when a poster is being sarcastic. I am not surprised alot thought u were in support of these Pastors of furtune, accumulating wealth at the expense of their congregation. Poverty pimps pretending to be men of god. When we go open eye.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by ocee87: 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2010
okunoba:

@okija juju, thanks for the sarcasm, I got the point unlike alot of nairaland readers. I have noticed Nigerians just don`t seem to get it when a poster is being sarcastic. I am not surprised alot thought u were in support of these Pastors of furtune, accumulating wealth at the expense of their congregation. Poverty pimps pretending to be men of god. When we go open eye.

Thank you Sir. na u go school pass. ITK tongue tongue tongue
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2010
I am just so sad that people like Tudor can be so blasphemous as to saying something like"You can tell God to kiss my arse. . . ." It's okay if you are an atheist but please watch what u say about God. There is God. A God that created this world from his word. The things you see around you were created from the things that are unseen. How can you account for your present existence ? Were you brought into existence as a result of "Evolution" or maybe a chemical reaction? The awesomeness of God can never be overemphasized. Taking a look at the Physiological and Anatomical features of the human being alone is going to astound you. How you are able to smell, control your movement, how you are able to think and recall the contents of your memory, how de-oxygenated blood does not mix with oxygenated blood. How hormones work to carry out Homeostasis, how the leukocytes carry out an orchestrated attack against antibodies in your blood stream, have you thought about the network of the veins, how life is being given to every cell in your body ? How every nerve connects to your brain ? Have you thought about life ? Why a man can never be brought back to life when he dies? Have you thought about the irreversibility of death ?  There is indeed Eternity. I experienced something sometime ago that changed my perception about life. I went through an "Out of Body Experience" You sound like U are so learned, so "well read", but have you heard of things like "Life Review", NDEs (Near Death Experiences), OOBEs( Out Of Body Experiences). I could give an account of my "Out Of Body Experience" Did you know there was once an Atheist like you ? A worse one who became changed entirely after going through a Near Death Experience ? His name is Howard Storm. You can google him. He was a well known atheist who ultimately became a pastor after going through an NDE. There is indeed Judgement after life. Every single person that dies, gets to have a "Life Review". I am not saying that these pastors are doing the right thing. The bible even talked about false prophets. Leave Judgment to God. Be careful what you say about God. May God Put a smile on your face
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by ocee87: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2010
cryptic:

I am just so sad that people like Tudor can be so blasphemous as to saying something like"You can tell God to kiss my arse. . . ." It's okay if you are an atheist but please watch what u say about God. There is God. A God that created this world from his word. The things you see around you were created from the things that are unseen. How can you account for your present existence ? Were you brought into existence as a result of "Evolution" or maybe a chemical reaction? The awesomeness of God can never be overemphasized. Taking a look at the Physiological and Anatomical features of the human being alone is going to astound you. How you are able to smell, control your movement, how you are able to think and recall the contents of your memory, how de-oxygenated blood does not mix with oxygenated blood. How hormones work to carry out Homeostasis, how the leukocytes carry out an orchestrated attack against antibodies in your blood stream, have you thought about the network of the veins, how life is being given to every cell in your body ? How every nerve connects to your brain ? Have you thought about life ? Why a man can never be brought back to life when he dies? Have you thought about the irreversibility of death ?  There is indeed Eternity. I experienced something sometime ago that changed my perception about life. I went through an "Out of Body Experience" You sound like U are so learned, so "well read", but have you heard of things like "Life Review", NDEs (Near Death Experiences), OOBEs( Out Of Body Experiences). I could give an account of my "Out Of Body Experience" Did you know there was once an Atheist like you ? A worse one who became changed entirely after going through a Near Death Experience ? His name is Howard Storm. You can google him. He was a well known atheist who ultimately became a pastor after going through an NDE. There is indeed Judgement after life. Every single person that dies, gets to have a "Life Review". I am not saying that these pastors are doing the right thing. The bible even talked about false prophets. Leave Judgment to God. Be careful what you say about God. May God Put a smile on your face
Well Spoken
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2010
ocee87:

Well Spoken
Thanks Ocee. I wish some people could just think before they speak. They speak without thinking about their words, their "standpoints" They just say things stupidly and pointlessly. The best prayer you can ever pray to God is to give you a sound mind, a mind that "truly" thinks, understands, assimilates and acknowledges God.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Tudor6(f): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2010
cryptic:

Mr your post makes no sense to me.

That we have hormones, nerves and bla bla means Yaweh created the world? Why cant it be Allah, Zeus, RA or Chaos?

There are pastors who become Muslims or atheists so nothing new have you said.

And as for NDE's we are yet to see how NDE's prove god or eternity exists.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2010
Tudór:

That we have hormones, nerves and bla bla means Yaweh created the world? Why cant it be Allah, Zeus, RA or Chaos?

You know something Miss or is it Mrs? Simply put, you are just a fool trying to get attention on here. You are just trying to exude some sorta "Super Intelligence"  Well, for your information you are nothing close to what intelligence stands for. Your words depict how "twisted" your mind is. Well, I would not consider myself to be so intelligent but I am not a fool either. I'd rather not lash out words with you on NL. The bible even said that to some extent folly is contagious and association with a fool tends to diminish our ability to discern truth from error and wisdom from folly. It is written in the book of Proverbs 14:7, Leave the presence of a fool, Or you will not discern words of knowledge. It is also written that A fool is bound for his own destruction, and he will inevitably destroy everything in his path. Those who get in the way of the fool will get hurt. Continue with your folly, and someday soon, you will see the end of those who have chosen the path of destruction.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by akanbibuky: 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2010
IF ALL THIS PASTORS ARE NOT RICH ,
THEN FOR THE BIBLE TO SAY I QUOTE
''MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL MY NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY THROUGH CHRIST JESUS" .
REMEMBER THE BIBLE NEVER TELL LIES,
  THE KNEW THE ONLY KEY THE USED IT ,
YOU TO CAN USED THE KEY,
REMEMBER THIS ALSO,  I HAVE GIVEN YOU DOMINION OVER EVERYTHING.
THE ARE PRACTICALLY SHOWING US
WHAT I SIMPLY UNDERSTAND BY GOD BLESSING,

EVERLASTING BLESSING ,
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Tudor6(f): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2010
cryptic:

You know something Miss or is it Mrs? Simply put, you are just a fool trying to get attention on here. You are just trying to exude some sorta "Super Intelligence"  Well, for your information you are nothing close to what intelligence stands for. Your words depict how "twisted" your mind is. Well, I would not consider myself to be so intelligent but I am not a fool either. I'd rather not lash out words with you on NL. The bible even said that to some extent folly is contagious and association with a fool tends to diminish our ability to discern truth from error and wisdom from folly. It is written in the book of Proverbs 14:7, Leave the presence of a fool, Or you will not discern words of knowledge. It is also written that A fool is bound for his own destruction, and he will inevitably destroy everything in his path. Those who get in the way of the fool will get hurt. Continue with your folly, and someday soon, you will see the end of those who have chosen the path of destruction.

LOL, this is soooo funny. Typical of dumb christians.

When you present them with facts and challenge their position intelligently, they they call you names and run claiming the bible tells them not to associate.

Lol. When you made your first post blabbing about nervous system and NDE, you didnt know I was a ''fool''. ''Twisted'' and the ''bible commands that you flee'', you were flowing thinking you have arrived. Lol

all of a sudden I ask you simple questions, you begin sweating under the collar and call ''fool'' 8 times in one post then run like a rabbit.

Bye bye, call me when you acquire some intelligence.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2010
Tudór:

LOL, this is soooo funny. Typical of dumb christians.

When you present them with facts and challenge their position intelligently, they they call you names and run claiming the bible tells them not to associate.

Lol. When you made your first post blabbing about nervous system and NDE, you didnt know I was a ''fool''. ''Twisted'' and the ''bible commands that you flee'', you were flowing thinking you have arrived. Lol

all of a sudden I ask you simple questions, you begin sweating under the collar and call ''fool'' 8 times in one post then run like a rabbit.

Bye bye, call me when you acquire some intelligence.
Your writing skills is even bad. You can't even write intelligently not even legibly. Tudor or whatever you call yourself. You don't wanna start a "word fight" with me because I am simply insurmountable. I am gonna break your bones and feed them to the dogs. I wonder what all of those who gave u kudos saw in all of what you said. You spoke stupidly and your words were unintelligent. Just take a look at your recent post, ponder on it and tell me what you think, FOOL!
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Tudor6(f): 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2010
cryptic:

Your writing skills is even bad. You can't even write intelligently not even legibly. Tudor or whatever you call yourself. You don't wanna start a "word fight" with me because I am simply insurmountable. I am gonna break your bones and feed them to the dogs. I wonder what all of those who gave u kudos saw in all of what you said. You spoke stupidly and your words were unintelligent. Just take a look at your recent post, ponder on it and tell me what you think, FOOL!
LOL. . . This must be eating you up real bad.
''word fight''?? Bear in Mind NOT ONCE did I insult this dude. He totally turned tiger when I asked simple obviously disconcerting questions.
This is funny

He keeps grabbing at straws from, ''writing skill'', to ''fool'', to ''legible'' then ''insurmountable''lol.

I thought you were ''well read'' and know about NDE's and creation??

Here is the quote that turned you loony
Mr your post makes no sense to me. That we have hormones, nerves and bla bla means Yaweh created the world? Why cant it be Allah, Zeus, RA or Chaos? There are pastors who become Muslims or atheists so nothing new have you said. And as for NDE's we are yet to see how NDE's prove god or eternity exists.

Pls intelligently address the issues i raised in that quote and stop frothing at the mouth.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by tkb417(m): 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2010
Mr, since your ''views'' on christianity are ''unique'', I invited you to open a thread in RELIGION BOARD and defend your statements about christianity.

You like the fool you are declined and claimed ''not to know the bible''.

Pray tell, how do you expect an ignoramus who does not know the bible to know anything about christianity Is this what we have today? Shambolic morons claiming to belong to jesus??

asswipe
memorising passages is different from not knowing the bible; ur stupidity cannot be quantified
ure certified brain dead

shambolic slowpoke?

hahahahaha

oyinbo repete; why not  chaotic fool

hahahahaha

english is hard grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by tkb417(m): 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2010
cryptic:

dont bust a vein yet

his master is back

pardon his communication skills; he didnt go to a proper school

and what do u expect from the nitwits on NL who chant his ID?

in the land of the nincompoops, a dunce would be celebrated. Tudor bagged a distiction in the school of tomfoolery so let him bask in his newly found fame. im here to club his brain back to normalcy
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Tudor6(f): 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2010
tkb417:

asswipe
memorising passages is different from not knowing the bible; your stupidity cannot be quantified
ure certified brain dead

shambolic slowpoke?

hahahahaha

oyinbo repete; why not  chaotic fool

hahahahaha

english is hard grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How many goals did cristiano ronaldo score in his last season at manchester united?

Who won champions league in year 1999,  who did they play in the finals and what was the score and the scorers?

You knew those didnt you? Did you need to memorise it?

If you love God like you claim you wouldnt need to ''memorise'' bible passages to know them.

EMPTYNESS only comes from NOT reading the word, if you dont read the word YOU CANNOT KNOW ABOUT GOD and my goodness are you empty.

Insult me all you want, it doesnt hide your SHAME and Hypocrisy.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2010
Tudór:

I am gonna prove to you that God exists. Have you heard of the term Bio genesis ? It talks about the origin of Life.Atheists used to believe that life came into being as a result of Spontaneous chemical reactions. Did you know a scientist performed an experiment in 1953 that greatly challenged Atheists. He showed that passing a spark through a chosen mixture of gasses will form amino acids, the building blocks of proteins which are the main ingredients of living cells. Given an inch, a mile was taken.As a research Microbiologist in the making, I was taught, I carried out this experiment myself, that lightning strikes provided the sparks that formed the amino acids which concentrated in an “organic soup,” and linked together to form proteins. These were claimed to have gotten together with DNA to form the first living cell. Well, if you are a scientist like me, you could counter argue my standpoint. You could tell me amino acids will not link together to form proteins. Evidence that life never arise from non-living materials is so abundant that it is a basic principle of science called the Principle of Biogenesis. Confused individuals, atheists like you, came up with the term refereed to as Abiogenesis. Meaning not Biogenesis. Against Biogenesis.It has not even been included in the list of "coined terms" . Is abiogenesis possible? Not only are proteins never formed in nature outside of living cells, the amino acids from which they are built are of two kinds: Half are called left-handed and half right-handed. Only proteins containing all left handed amino acids will work in all living entities because proteins which contain any right-handed amino acids have the wrong shape and will not connect properly to the proteins around them. It is a bit like when you take a piece out of a puzzle, turn it upside down and try to put it back in where you took it out. It is the same size and shape, but it won’t fit. In nature, all left handed amino acids are only formed by living cells. Amino acids formed in experiments like Miller’s, are half left, and half right-handed so they will not work in the proteins of living things. This is more scientific evidence that life could not form without a Creator. Add it to the fact that in nature, no proteins at all will form outside of cells.  So Tudor, how can you explain the existence of amino acids, the basic entity that gives rise to life ?
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2010
tkb417:

dont bust a vein yet

his master is back

pardon his communication skills; he didnt go to a proper school

and what do u expect from the nitwits on NL who chant his ID?

in the land of the nincompoops, a dunce would be celebrated. Tudor bagged a distiction in the school of tomfoolery so let him bask in his newly found fame. im here to club his brain back to normalcy
LOL. I think he, or is it a she or maybe a hermaphrodite or even an "it" ? that calls God it/he/she needs to get some taming. You have a lota people acting like they have lost it. RUBBISH. He/She/It whatever, I don't care can't mess with me. Not in this lifetime.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2010
Tudór:

LOL. . . This must be eating you up real bad.
''word fight''?? Bear in Mind NOT ONCE did I insult this dude. He totally turned tiger when I asked simple obviously disconcerting questions.
This is funny

He keeps grabbing at straws from, ''writing skill'', to ''fool'', to ''legible'' then ''insurmountable''lol.

I thought you were ''well read'' and know about NDE's and creation??

Here is the quote that turned you loony
Pls intelligently address the issues i raised in that quote and stop frothing at the mouth.
Well, all of those non existent figures only exist in Mythology. You are just so messed up. Zeus only existed in Greek Mythology, You claim to be intelligent. Can you please define the word "Myth"? When you are done defining it, then speak further let's see how much of a fool you are. You might wanna google all of those crappy names you mentioned. When you are done googling that, you might also wanna google Jesus Christ, or maybe Yahweh, and see if there is any word like Mythology anywhere on those articles. Goodness!, you are full of droppings.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Okijajuju1(m): 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2010
I wonder which of our PAPA'S IN THE LORD will God bless with a 20ft Yatch!!
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Tudor6(f): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2010
Oh, I see you're finally ready to discuss intelligently, welcome.
cryptic:

I am gonna prove to you that God exists. Have you heard of the term Bio genesis ? It talks about the origin of Life.Atheists used to believe that life came into being as a result of Spontaneous chemical reactions. Did you know a scientist performed an experiment in 1953 that greatly challenged Atheists. He showed that passing a spark through a chosen mixture of gasses will form amino acids, the building blocks of proteins which are the main ingredients of living cells. Given an inch, a mile was taken.As a research Microbiologist in the making, I was taught, I carried out this experiment myself, that lightning strikes provided the sparks that formed the amino acids which concentrated in an “organic soup,” and linked together to form proteins. These were claimed to have gotten together with DNA to form the first living cell. Well, if you are a scientist like me, you could counter argue my standpoint. You could tell me amino acids will not link together to form proteins. Evidence that life never arise from non-living materials is so abundant that it is a basic principle of science called the Principle of Biogenesis. Confused individuals, atheists like you, came up with the term refereed to as Abiogenesis. Meaning not Biogenesis. Against Biogenesis.It has not even been included in the list of "coined terms" . Is abiogenesis possible? Not only are proteins never formed in nature outside of living cells, the amino acids from which they are built are of two kinds: Half are called left-handed and half right-handed. Only proteins containing all left handed amino acids will work in all living entities because proteins which contain any right-handed amino acids have the wrong shape and will not connect properly to the proteins around them. It is a bit like when you take a piece out of a puzzle, turn it upside down and try to put it back in where you took it out. It is the same size and shape, but it won’t fit. In nature, all left handed amino acids are only formed by living cells. Amino acids formed in experiments like Miller’s, are half left, and half right-handed so they will not work in the proteins of living things. This is more scientific evidence that life could not form without a Creator. Add it to the fact that in nature, no proteins at all will form outside of cells.  So Tudor, how can you explain the existence of amino acids, the basic entity that gives rise to life ?

this is all cool though wherever you copied it from.

Erm, firstly, An atheist isnt one who believes ''life came into being as a result of Spontaneous chemical reactions.'' as you falsely claim, rather an Atheist is one who DISBELIVES IN THE EXISTENCE OF GOD OR GODS. Therez a difference

That said, reading your post makes me believe you dont know jack about what you're talking about. You have NO idea what millers experiment was all about, if you did, why would you claim, ''Millers experiment greatly challenged atheists''. And I doubt if you really carried out the experiment like you claim

And oh, abiogenesis is a valid study in science and has to do with finding out how life could have risen from inanimate matter.

Millers experiment though having its shortcomings, proved that amino acids (the building blocks of life)CAN indeed be gotten from inanimate matter.

Over the years, several scientists have tried to fabricate the building blocks of life using abiotic methods and some have been successful with certain nucleic acid components.

You see, one thing about science is the continious quest for knowledge and clearer understanding. Religion on the other hand arbitrarily declares that God did it .

The conditions in Millers experiment have been shown to be flawed and might infact not representative of the exact situation in the early earth. Even till today, scientists are still trying to find out the exact conditions at the point of origin of life. This might explain why millers results produced a racemic mixture of D and L isomer proteins. But the ground breaking result here IS THAT FORMATION OF AMINO ACIDS THROUGH ABIOGENESIS WAS POSSIBLE. It isnt farfetched to think that if the exact conditions are replicated we would have an accurate result.

Besides that, you started with the ''I am gonna prove to you that God exists.'' statement, I didnt see where you '''proved'' God exists. Maybe you forgot and it'll come in your next post. Pls when you do, make sure you prove YAHWEH the jewish God of the bible exists. Thanks
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Tudor6(f): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2010
cryptic:

Well, all of those non existent figures only exist in Mythology. You are just so messed up. Zeus only existed in Greek Mythology, You claim to be intelligent. Can you please define the word "Myth"? When you are done defining it, then speak further let's see how much of a fool you are. You might wanna google all of those crappy names you mentioned. When you are done googling that, you might also wanna google Jesus Christ, or maybe Yahweh, and see if there is any word like Mythology anywhere on those articles. Goodness!, you are full of droppings.
My goodness!!! Lol,  This kid is a keeper!! Lol. . .

I've never laughed this hard on NL before!!

Zeus only existed in Greek Mythology?? Can you Tell me where Yahweh existed??

Errr, here is the dictionary definition of myth;

myth
▶ noun
1. a traditional story, especially one concerning the early history of a people or explaining a natural or social phenomenon, and typically involving supernatural beings or events: ancient Celtic myths | [mass noun] the heroes of Greek myth.
2. a widely held but false belief or idea: the belief that evening primrose oil helps to cure eczema is a myth, according to dermatologists.

▪ a fictitious or imaginary person or thing.
▪ an exaggerated or idealized conception of a person or thing: the book is a scholarly study of the Churchill myth.
— ORIGIN
mid 19th cent.: from modern Latin mythus, via late Latin from Greek muthos.

Small questions for you kid;

1. Can you give us your own definition of ''Myth''

2. Why do you consider Zeus to be a mythical character,

3.  Can you compare and contrast zeus and Yahweh telling us HOW zeus qualifies as myth and yahweh does not.

I'll leave these three for now, more will be asked when you tackle these two.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Jencejyde(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2010
@Tudor WOW! So you can actually Lambast GOD. Clap for yourself. The post referred to pastors and you are here abusing GOD.
All I can say is "GOD have mercy"!
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by jokingmary(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2010
What kind of human being is tudor? sad

akanbibuky:

IF ALL THIS PASTORS ARE NOT RICH ,
THEN FOR THE BIBLE TO SAY I QUOTE
''MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL MY NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY THROUGH CHRIST JESUS" .
REMEMBER THE BIBLE NEVER TELL LIES,
  THE KNEW THE ONLY KEY THE USED IT ,
YOU TO CAN USED THE KEY,
REMEMBER THIS ALSO,  I HAVE GIVEN YOU DOMINION OVER EVERYTHING.
THE ARE PRACTICALLY SHOWING US
WHAT I SIMPLY UNDERSTAND BY GOD BLESSING,

EVERLASTING BLESSING ,

Thank you jor
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Tudor6(f): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2010
Lol. . . i thought as much.
I knew this kid was just another noisemaker.

Here is a quote from Master cryptic earlier today at the ''jambite'' thread

cryptic:

I scored 264 in Jamb and 161 in Post UTME. Chose Ife as my second choice and Biochemistry as My Choice Course. Any luck ?

lol

From here ; www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-440492.msg6396085.html
then lata today on this thread,
claims to be an aspiring research microbiologist who performed Miller- ureys experiment. . . Do they now do Miller
-ureys experiment in secondary schools?

cryptic:

. . . . .As a research Microbiologist in the making, I was taught, I carried out this experiment myself, that lightning strikes provided the sparks that formed the amino acids which concentrated in an “organic soup,” and linked together to form proteins. . . . . .

Seriously, I cant stop laughing. grin grin grin

Next time when you copy and paste, make sure you modify it small eh, and at least try to understand what the article or paper you're plagiarising talks about.

BTW, goodluck in your quest for admission into university.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2010
Tudór:

Lol. . . i thought as much.
I knew this kid was just another noisemaker.

Here is a quote from Master cryptic earlier today at the ''jambite'' thread

lol

From here ; www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-440492.msg6396085.html
then lata today on this thread,
claims to be an aspiring research microbiologist who performed Miller- ureys experiment. . . Do they now do Miller
-ureys experiment in secondary schools?

Seriously, I cant stop laughing. grin grin grin

Next time when you copy and paste, make sure you modify it small eh, and at least try to understand what the article or paper you're plagiarising talks about.

BTW, goodluck in your quest for admission into university.
You must be the dumbest @$shole for thinking a jambite has been communicating with you all along. Look at the descrepancies. You have very poor analytical skills. Well, for your information, I made that post for my younger brother. If you look at my "posts archive" you will get to find out that I have been a member of NL for a while but did not make a post until today. Technically, what does that imply ? I was online talking to my younger brother and he told me about his predicament. I told him that I'd make my findings. I agree I posted that, but obviously, that couldn't have been about me. For your information, I don't even live in Nigeria. I live in Gobler, Missouri with my girlfriend. I could give you a temporary phone number so you could call to make your clarifications. I am just so sick and tired of your stuck up @$s ranting all over the place. I will be back to counter argue your faulty premise. I could give u my younger brother's phone number too, so u could ask him about it too,  YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP B!tCH
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Roliks09: 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2010
Piece of advice for cryptic:
If truly you are still seekin admission, why not just face how you'll secure one instead of coming here just cos you got free browsing? No disturb us for here o.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2010
Roliks09:

If truly you are still seekin admission, why not just face how you'll secure one instead of coming here just cos you got ? No disturb us for here o.
In the course of my living and interracting with Nigerians, I have found out that about 80% of Nigerians are dumb. You are one of the dumbest individuals I have come across in a while. PEACE
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Tudor6(f): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2010
Roliks09:

If truly you are still seekin admission, why not just face how you'll secure one instead of coming here just cos you got ? No disturb us for here o.
cryptic:

You must be the dumbest @$shole for thinking a jambite has been communicating with you all along. Look at the descrepancies. You have very poor analytical skills. Well, for your information, I made that post for my younger brother. If you look at my "posts archive" you will get to find out that I have been a member of NL for a while but did not make a post until today. Technically, what does that imply ? I was online talking to my younger brother and he told me about his predicament. I told him that I'd make my findings. I agree I posted that, but obviously, that couldn't have been about me. For your information, I don't even live in Nigeria. I live in Gobler, Missouri with my girlfriend. I could give you a temporary phone number so you could call to make your clarifications. I am just so sick and tired of your stuck up @$s ranting all over the place. I will be back to counter argue your faulty premise. I could give u my younger brother's phone number too, so u could ask him about it too,  YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP B!tCH
''younger brother'' indeed. Who're you deceiving??

Your ''younger brother'' supposedly in ''Nigeria'' has a problem getting info about admissions into Ife then expects his older brother in ''missouri'' to ''fish out info'' for him. Geez I didnt know OAU had a branch in missouri. Indeed

Anyone reading your post will discern you are NO graduate, I just knew then I went through your posts, voila. Talking about Zeus being mythologhy and yahweh not lol.

Call me back in 4 years when you actually get a degree.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2010
Tudór:

My goodness!!! Lol,  This kid is a keeper!! Lol. . .

I've never laughed this hard on NL before!!

Zeus only existed in Greek Mythology?? Can you Tell me where Yahweh existed??

Errr, here is the dictionary definition of myth;

Small questions for you kid;

3.  Can you compare and contrast zeus and Yahweh telling us HOW zeus qualifies as myth and yahweh does not.

I'll leave these three for now, more will be asked when you tackle these two.
Well, I ain't gonna be intimidiated by one LAMER. I am here to intelligently counter argue your faulty premise. According to Wikitionary, you can take a look aT that here, http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/myth . A myth can be defined in 3 ways,
1.A traditional story which embodies a belief regarding some fact or phenomenon of experience, and in which often the forces of nature and of the soul are personified; a sacred narrative regarding a god, a hero, the origin of the world or of a people, etc. 2. (uncountable) such stories as a genre
Myth was the product of man's emotion and imagination, acted upon by his surroundings. (E. Clodd, Myths & Dreams (1885), 7, cited after OED)
3. A commonly-held but false belief, a common misconception; a fictitious or imaginary person or thing; a popular conception about a real person or event which exaggerates or idealizes reality.
4.A person or thing held in excessive or quasi-religious awe or admiration based on popular legend  

Now, from all of the definitions above, take note of the words: Story, belief, experience, imagination, emotion, false belief.
From all of those definitions, I stand to quote that any mythical is legend, a make-believe, false. You defined myth right. So from your definitons what do you consider anything mythical to be ?
Lets now define who an atheist is. You were right when u said atheists don't believe in the existence of God. Now, for you to have a particular belief, there should be some reason, set of reasons why you have such belief. Now, what do you believe in ? You believe God does not exist. Right ? Why do you believe God does not exist ? Now, Atheism is based on skepticism. You might wanna google that.What is skepticism ? You might wanna define that.

I am gonna be back to continue on this. I have got research to do. PEACE
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Tudor6(f): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2010
cryptic:

Well, I ain't gonna be intimidiated by one LAMER. I am here to intelligently counter argue your faulty premise. According to Wikitionary, you can take a look aT that here, http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/myth . A myth can be defined in 3 ways,
1.A traditional story which embodies a belief regarding some fact or phenomenon of experience, and in which often the forces of nature and of the soul are personified; a sacred narrative regarding a god, a hero, the origin of the world or of a people, etc. 2. (uncountable) such stories as a genre
Myth was the product of man's emotion and imagination, acted upon by his surroundings. (E. Clodd, Myths & Dreams (1885), 7, cited after OED)
3. A commonly-held but false belief, a common misconception; a fictitious or imaginary person or thing; a popular conception about a real person or event which exaggerates or idealizes reality.
4.A person or thing held in excessive or quasi-religious awe or admiration based on popular legend  

Now, from all of the definitions above, take note of the words: Story, belief, experience, imagination, emotion, false belief.
From all of those definitions, I stand to quote that any mythical is legend, a make-believe, false. You defined myth right. So from your definitons what do you consider anything mythical to be ?
Lets now define who an atheist is. You were right when u said atheists don't believe in the existence of God. Now, for you to have a particular belief, there should be some reason, set of reasons why you have such belief. Now, what do you believe in ? You believe God does not exist. Right ? Why do you believe God does not exist ? Now, Atheism is based on skepticism. You might wanna google that.What is skepticism ? You might wanna define that.

I am gonna be back to continue on this. I have got research to do. PEACE

what is this

Here are my questions again;

3. Can you compare and contrast zeus and Yahweh telling us HOW zeus qualifies as myth and yahweh does not.

You copied and pasted the definition good, that takes care of the first one.

What about the other two??
You have refused to tell us how mthical applies to Zeus and not yahweh.

And what is your rant about skepticism
you defined atheist ''as one who believed life originated from spontaneous chemical reaction'' I called you out on that and told you the standard definition of an atheist which is one who disbelived in the existence of a God. Now you're ranting about skepticism and asking me to google it, do you really know what you're talking about??

Abeg stick to issues and stop riding yourself off-tagent.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by OkwyRose: 1:57am On Jul 17, 2010
THE WORST KIND OF INTELLECTUAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL BONDAGE ARE THE ONES Through RELIGION
BE IT CHRISTIAN OR TRADITIONAL. YOU THINK THE PASTORS ARE RICH , WAIT TILL THE PASTOR'S NATIVE DOCTOR TELLS YOU HIS WORTH.

Most of the people who fall prey to this are the poor OR THE GREEDY, hoping that when they give SO MUCH OR SACRIFICE SO MUCH GOAT OR FOWL God will multiply it{scam}, how many times did Jesus ask for money from his followers? None!

Naija we are wiser than this SHINE YA EYES. These pastors/babalawos are thieves, they do not work for God, they are not of God.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Pafuri(m): 3:10am On Jul 17, 2010
Great thread. The answer to this question should determine if this thread should continue or not. Was Jesus a reality or just a myth created precisely for the purposes of the likes of the richest pastors and those who came before them. Why Jesus? You only need to count how many times this name is invoked in churches to know the answer??
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 7:28am On Jul 17, 2010
all of you condeming those pastors are sick.there is no way you can serve GOD and leave in poverty,if this people are not rich are you not the one who will say they are serving God and GODis not providing for them,men of God have to be amoung the richest man in the world,what will you people say about solomon,let me tell you something christian ought to be the head in every community they find themselves and not leave in poverty so that you people can condem them and God,none of those pastors is my pastor am an ANGLICAN,so please stop those rubish and find a good job to do,isreal,a christian country is one of the great nation also usa so there is no way you can serve GOD without God blessing you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sola Ogudu: I Love Davido, He's A Sweet Boy / Rita Dominic: I Was Paid N10,000 For My First Movie Role / Chika Ike Flaunts Hot Legs In New Sexy Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.