Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] (19704 Views)

I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / An Open short Letter To Explorers on the abominable thread he created (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
Equal2DeTask:

This gal likes me but doesn't want to confess the love she had for me openly... pretends alot of which I know.

Even when I take a swipe at her, she will not counterreact back. The next day If I open a conversation with her, she will respond very well.

What do you think about this gal
I thought it's a question based on this topic. Sadly, I have retired from relationship advice. Luckily, you can post it on www.wetclef.com and @AnswerMachine will handle it. Sorry for my decline.

1 Like

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
yorex2011:

Always revealing!!

Betting websites employ master psychologists...
Mark Zuckerberg is using psychology on Facebook and this is why he will one day be the richest man in the world.

When he gets to that position, he will stay there for more than 10 years. When I noticed this, I deactivated my FB account in 2013 and created a new one. Since 2013, I haven't used Facebook more than 15 times.

Marks' psychologists are working hand-in-hand with his programmers and economic team to make the platform addictive. When you get hooked, a day without Facebook, Instagram, or WhatsApp will look like a day without food.

This is the first thing Mark does. He will give his service or platform for free for 6 years. When he notices everyone is addicted, he will call his team to strike. When he strikes, billions will be made in less than 2 days. Let's not go in details on how it works. Mark is smart and I have learnt a lot from him, Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, and host of others. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
iLegendd:
I thought it's a question based on this topic. Sadly, I have retired from relationship advice. Luckily, you can post it on www.wetclef.com and @AnswerMachine will handle it. Sorry for my decline.

grin
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by newjosboy: 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
iLegendd:
Your comment is not necessary. Have a nice day.
Shey una dey see the attitude iLegend get ba?
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by samysmoothfresh: 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
wow!!!

holy shît..................!...............so much truth in one thread

this is actually the 6th thread of yours that i have read from the begining to the end (the otheq 5 include the corn thread, buying condom for fun, naughty tiger etc)

dude you good

but hey!, remember you dont want compliments so,

fùck you!!!

13 Likes

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
newjosboy:

Shey una dey see the attitude iLegend get ba?
Lol. Trust me, I have a bad attitude, but if you know me in person, you'll love my bad attitude. I encourage everyone to have my kind of bad attitude.

It's just like the bad attitude of a 3 year old boy. He gets angry with you, but 3 minutes later, the two of you are best of friends. So, there is no cause for alarm. In my paradise, conflict is fun and reconciliation is easy. The after effect is amazing.

4 Likes

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by Sunymoore(m): 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
wow!!!

this is actually the 6th thread of yours that i have read from the begining to the end (the otheq 5 include the corn thread, buying condom for fun, naughty tiger etc)

dude you good

fùck you!!!
This is rather childish..

The correct form is: Fucck you sir..
Learn to give respect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
wow!!!

dude you good

fùck you!!!

Hahahaha. I like compliments as long as it's not about me, but about our books. Why? I want a compliment I can convert to money and not one that'll bloat my ego.

When you drop a compliment about our book, we add it to the testimony side of the book. When a new reader reads the compliment or testimony, it gives them a good impression of the book and it makes them want to buy and read it. Na dat type of compliments I dey like pass. cheesy

See examples of some.

1 Like

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by jakandeola(m): 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
iLegendd:
When I created a thread to drill a boy called IàmJ, this is what a man who complimented me before said:

Typing...
iamj pass u in life

1 Like

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
Sunymoore:

This is rather childish..

The correct form is: Fucck you sir..
Learn to give respect
cheesy cheesy I wish you the same, Sir.
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
jakandeola:
iamj pass u in life
You're welcome, Sir. tongue

Modified: Oh Jack! It's you. You're my favorite blogger. I hope your wedding with Laveda will hold this week. cheesy cheesy Your blogging skill always makes me happy.
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by jakandeola(m): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
iLegendd:
You're welcome, Sir. tongue

Modified: Oh Jack! It's you. You're my favorite blogger. I hope your wedding with Laveda will hold this week. cheesy cheesy Your blogging skill always makes me happy.
I cant marry a thjef
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
jakandeola:
I cant marry a thjef
She thief your heart? cheesy Thief how?
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
I don't like being caged which is why I don't want to use my picture on this forum, I like to talk freely the way I want and when I want.
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by milemimi93(m): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
Colourich:
I don't like being caged which is why I don't want to use my picture on this forum, I like to talk freely the way I want and when I want.

Are you on Facebook? If yes, do you upload your pics on Facebook?

1 Like

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by milemimi93(m): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
Colourich:

The earlier you start wearing the I DON'T GIVE A FVCK attitude the better for you.

You are caged because you want to be caged.

You allowed every sh!t that happens to you.

4 Likes

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by foolbuster: 12:13am On Aug 07, 2018
Ilegendd are you saying we should not appreciate compliments? Compliments has nothing to do with what you are saying it is rather about being yourself and not trying to please anyone
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by teelaw4life(m): 12:50am On Aug 07, 2018
There's a lot of sense in this thread but much can be said also about character consistency. Having a consistent character, being stereotyped and 'caged' as you put it are all fine lines. I believe it comes down to your ability to resist outside opinions good/bad about you. If I'm to look at what you're saying about compliments and criticisms from another angle, you're probably likening positive compliments/criticisms to positive reinforcements that encourages a behavior and negative compliments/criticisms to negative reinforcements that seek to reduce and remove a repeat of said behavior.
Again, it's fine margins and in a way, it all boils down to the individual. You'll be caged depending on how much you like your ego being massaged and the purpose for doing whatever it is you do. If you simply don't give a flying fVck, compliment or no compliment, you're gonna do your thing in consistency to your character or the way you feel.

If you like talk no or make you type 'noted' but your write-up is brilliant. Remarkable observation and pinpoint points of reference too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by teelaw4life(m): 12:53am On Aug 07, 2018
milemimi93:

The earlier you start wearing the I DON'T GIVE A FVCK attitude the better for you.

You dey think well, chairman. Like everything else, avoiding what the op is saying takes a lot of guts, effort and awareness.
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 07, 2018
milemimi93:

You really want to see my picture so badly.

1 Like

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by rman: 2:34am On Aug 07, 2018
iLegendd:
No, you haven't lost the point. You have a point. Unfortunately, our books are only for men and our articles are only for men too. Sorry about that.

Now, she will be much more interested in buying it!

Smart guy!

3 Likes

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by Nobody: 2:42am On Aug 07, 2018
milemimi93:

Are you on Facebook? If yes, do you upload your pics on Facebook?

How convenient of you to ask that. You cannot compare Facebook with this forum.
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by emilyone(f): 3:45am On Aug 07, 2018
Following...
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by HajimeSaito(m): 5:52am On Aug 07, 2018
PrincessB1:
Interesting

Good Lord you're gorgeous! Checking out your DP like.....

[img]https://i./FqWk.gif[/img]
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by milemimi93(m): 5:54am On Aug 07, 2018
Colourich:
How convenient of you to ask that. You cannot compare Facebook with this forum.
u are right.
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by milemimi93(m): 5:59am On Aug 07, 2018
Colourich:
You really want to see my picture so badly.
Nah!
I just want u to learn how to START NOT TO GIVE A FVCK AND STOP FEARING THE CONSEQUENCE.
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 07, 2018
milemimi93:

Nah!
I just want u to learn how to START NOT TO GIVE A FVCK AND STOP FEARING THE CONSEQUENCE.
I do not give a Bleep most times but sometimes you have to give a mess.
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by ashjay001(m): 8:01am On Aug 07, 2018
iLegendd:
He knows this compliment is an indirect way to pigeonhole him, so after he typed noted, he ran away from the thread and never commented again.

He doesn't want to be caged. Smart people don't take all compliments — it's dangerous. It will affect their game, their shtick, and their behaviors, so they either ignore compliments (which makes them appear arrogant, but they're not), or reply with one line phrase or with humor.

Typing...

That's ur way of dealing with such, not everyone. Pigeonhole me(real life, anyway), all u want, I do sh*t, I want to do, when I want to do it n how I'd like to do it! Dash ur approval to d dogs, for all I care!

I listened to Obey's track; d donkey, d man n his son, at a very young age, I took it to heart n once I was old enough n independent enough, idfgaaf!

1 Like

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by samysmoothfresh: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2018
iLegendd:

Hahahaha. I like compliments as long as it's not about me, but about our books. Why? I want a compliment I can convert to money and not one that'll bloat my ego.

When you drop a compliment about our book, we add it to the testimony side of the book. When a new reader reads the compliment or testimony, it gives them a good impression of the book and it makes them want to buy and read it. Na dat type of compliments I dey like pass. cheesy

See examples of some.

oh i see

well i've only read the naughty tiger and that was because you posted it here on nl

maybe when i get to read one your books, i've leave one (a compliment i mean)

meanwhile, whatever happened to going back to get a lingerie at mercy's shop? grin [jn]
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by PrincessB1(f): 9:27am On Aug 07, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Good Lord you're gorgeous! Checking out your DP like.....

[img]https://i./FqWk.gif[/img]

Thank you
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by Lirqur: 10:21am On Aug 07, 2018
Regardless how true this your write up is, it's true that I do not give a bleep what people think. But we all know people like to say that popular phrase "it's my life I don't care what anybody says" while that is very true, your life is yours, nobody's opinion matters. There is that part in even the most wicked dictator that cares about what someone thinks. So no matter how much we like to trick ourselves by saying " I don't care what anybody thinks " it's a lie, a little part of us cares. The issue is, when someone who matters to us in other way you'll sure be hit. While some may have learnt to attend to compliments perfectly, when you get compliment from someone you consider dear, you'll definitely be in that dumbfounded position.

For someone like me, since little my mom stripped me of any form of entitlement or compliment. My birthday was never for once celebrated, and several times she forgot my birthday. I felt awkward and all at first. But when I grew older and met peeps who cried when their mums forgot their birthday, I'm like "for real?" "these things hurt people?" So it helped me understand what people hold dear. But sad part is that it has somewhat made me stoic to emotions and I am always indifferent to almost everything that brings about celebration, plus I am never bored. I am always amazed when people say that "I'm bored" phrase. Because I never seek any external validation. Even these days, I always pray to be forgotten, my biggest wish still remains to be invisible. That Yoruba saying is very true "A kin yin omo loju eh" (We don't praise a child in his presence) it's true because that child will grow up and expect to be praised before he does the right thing, but also it's bad because the child may never feel appreciated. So the key is to always strike a balance, don't exaggerate the praises, thank the child in the proper way the child will feel useful and appreciated.

But the truth still remains, while all that you have explained is very true. You won't know when you'll grow cold to sensitive issues. That's the stage I am in now. I have grown so apathetic to whatever people say about me, compliments or negative comments but compliments especially. But a lil part of me cares when it falls on the negative. This is because we all like to appear as good people. Because something inside us knows people don't deserve to be treated like shit. I treat myself as shit a lot but when it comes to others I try to be as nice as possible. This is why I like to be alone most of the time because whenever I am in a low vibe mood, I don't want to rub my mood on anyone and especially because I hate apologizing. And this is not because I crave the love of persons, as a matter of fact I am a strictly TiT-for-Tat person. Love me, I love you, hate me, I don't even have the strength to hate you, I just ignore. It's just that most times I am willing to be the first person to be nice or love, but when our word no gree, then to hell!!!. And yes when I have to force myself to be good to the other person, I ask myself if I am being hypocritical.

So it's true nobody should ever be caged into whatever character, But that in itself is a lie. Shey our parents didn't instill in US morals, for most people today, their character was instilled by their parents. And some as a result of lack of proper parenting. The truth still stands, goodness in morals or whatever will always be favoured over any kind of behaviour because that's what makes the world at peace. But the truth just as you have pointed out is not being hypocritical about it. So it syands, be good and mean it. Faking goodness is a big turn off, but then can we do without faking goodness? Tell me there hasn't been a time where you didn't feel like sharing whatever you had, but because you didn't want to appear stingy, you had to let go grin grin grin grin.

I don talk too much. ( Back to dreaming of invisibility)

Salaam.

10 Likes

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by grateful236(m): 11:57am On Aug 07, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

Too many books abound, however you can start with a website www.psychologytoday.com

You will read several articles from PHD holders in psychology on a wide range of subjects.

I like reading those sort of stuffs.

In fact two subjects I usually say Every Human should read is Psychology and Economics.

You will not just better understand how human behaviour works, but if you add it with your knowledge in economics. You will see how we humans make mistakes and how we get exploited by those who understand our behaviour in the finance world.

Thank you very much bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! / 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player / Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.