Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] (19327 Views)

I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / An Open short Letter To Explorers on the abominable thread he created (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
foolbuster:

Now you are just down right embarrassing yourself for someone that claims to be whatever expert you made yourself. Just look at what I am making you do. Anyway I have made my point. You can continue yapping offpoint and writing close to moronic epistles here(I hardly even read them) in a bid to prove your self confidence but truth be told it's really pathetic.
Damn! I'm so hurt. I'm crying. cry Now, it's your turn to reply. I know he will run away. Let's see what he does next. tongue
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by Offpoint: 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
foolbuster:

Now you are just down right embarrassing yourself for someone that claims to be whatever expert you made yourself. Just look at what I am making you do. Anyway I have made my point. You can continue yapping offpoint and writing close to moronic epistles here(I hardly even read them) in a bid to prove your self confidence but truth be told it's really pathetic.
How is he yapping me? wetin carry my name enter the matter?
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
Offpoint:

How is he yapping me? wetin carry my name enter the matter?
Lol. You're funny. Kindly tell that boy to read our ChatDicted 1.0 book. The off point he's talking about has been explained by my boss, Joe Clef.

This is why I said the guy doesn't know how the brain works and he will fail woefully in business. If he wants to know what I know or what my boss Joe Clef knows, he should spend some money and read his books. Yes, they may look expensive, but the secrets inside work like magic. They will set him apart from the crowd.

See some images.

1 Like

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
Here is the download link to get the ChatDicted book intro for free: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
Very true.
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by Tony142: 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
iLegendd:
Finally, we have come to the end.

Advice: If you don't read books that'll open your eyes about life, psychology, and relationships, or instinctively read issues as a man or woman, you'll be used like a tissue the same way Buhari is using Nigerians like a tissue.

That's all I have to say for now. If you're a man, endeavor to read some of our relationship books and your eyes will open to things you never knew.

You came to this life yourself, and you'll die yourself. So, why try to please THEM or allow THEM to cage you? Be wise, be smart, and be strong.

This is not an attack on my friend, Mr. Explórers, but a relatable analysis to reveal the inner game of the mind and human's subconscious manipulation of other gullible humans.

sir what of if u have already been caged, how can u break out of it?

1 Like

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
Tony142:

sir what of if u have already been caged, how can u break out of it?
There are two ways to break out of a cage:

1. By Force
2. By Distance

You know, when you get caged, you have a reputation to live up to. If you forcefully break out of the cage, you'll lose all the respect and trust those people bestowed on you. If you use distance, you won't lose all the respect.

For me to help, I need to know that type of cage. Is it Church cage, relationship cage, family cage, political cage, sport cage, etc.?
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by Tony142: 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
iLegendd:
There are two ways to break out of a cage:

1. By Force
2. By Distance

You know, when you get caged, you have a reputation to live up to. If you forcefully break out of the cage, you'll lose all the respect and trust those people bestowed on you. If you use distance, you won't lose all the respect.

For me to help, I need to know that type of cage. Is it Church cage, relationship cage, family cage, political cage, sport cage, etc.?

family cage and social media cage
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
Tony142:

family cage and social media cage
I don't have indepth knowledge of your family and social media cage, but for family, you need to save some money and give them some space. For social media, they already know you. A knew account will be the best solution.

1 Like

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by Tony142: 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
iLegendd:
I don't have indepth knowledge of your family and social media cage, but for family, you need to save some money and give them some space. For social media, they already know you. A knew account will be the best solution.

kk
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 22, 2018
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by ChatDicted20(f): 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
Manmen
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by boyfwend(m): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
plavic:

I'm sorry.

awe!! i feel for you brother, you should have just read like others and keep shut.
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
ilegend you teaching these guys so much but you are not so wise.. I understand, it's research in motion
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by ayesco202(m): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
iLegendd:
No, make I reply you with some motivation and advertisement. While you were busy cracking your brain to reply me, yet couldn't come up with anything, I was busy using that small time to write a full book. When I was done, I went to Pixabay.com, grabbed a free picture, switched on Photoshop and designed a book cover for it. It took me less than 20 minutes. See images below. "What am I trying to say?" you asked. What I'm trying to say is: use your time wisely and stop arguing online if you can't convert your argument to money. Anyway, the short book is free. I'll post the download link later.

What have I just done? I have used you to advertise and at the same time motivate my readers. People are using people to get what they want. It's sad most of you kids don't know how the brain works. Oya, rant your own make I see. Mr. Smart Boy. cheesy
Sir you don't crack your brain. You rack your brain.
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:37am On Sep 08, 2018
ayesco202:
Sir you don't crack your brain. You rack your brain.
Wow! Thanks for the correction — we learn everyday.

Now, it's my turn to correct you. It's not, "Sir you don't crack your brain." It's, "Sir, you don't crack your brain." The correction is: after "sir," you're supposed to put a comma.

If a full page I wrote has one mistake and a single line you wrote has one mistake, then how many mistakes will you make in a full page? wink Food for thought.
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:39am On Sep 08, 2018
Goodlyhrt:
ilegend you teaching these guys so much but you are not so wise.. I understand, it's research in motion
Hmm! Keep it up.
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by ayesco202(m): 5:33am On Sep 08, 2018
iLegendd:
Wow! Thanks for the correction — we learn everyday.

Now, it's my turn to correct you. It's not, "Sir you don't crack your brain." It's, "Sir, you don't crack your brain." The correction is: after "sir," you're supposed to put a comma.

If a full page I wrote has one mistake and a single line you wrote has one mistake, then how many mistakes will you make in a full page? wink Food for thought.
Oga, you just want to appear more intelligent than you are. I deliberately omitted the comma for a reason. Just accept that you goofed and move on. How hard is that for you?
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by Lucasinho(m): 5:37am On Sep 08, 2018
iLegendd:
Hmm! Keep it up.

uptill now I'm yet to receive the password "The 3 secrets....."
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2018
ayesco202:
Oga, you just want to appear more intelligent than you are. I deliberately omitted the comma for a reason. Just accept that you goofed and move on. How hard is that for you?
You have pride issue. When you pointed my mistake, I was happy and said, "Thank you."

In turn, I pointed yours, but you couldn't say thank you — instead, you came to defend yourself by saying you deliberately ommited it. Keep omitting.

Hey, let the argument end here — you won. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:02am On Sep 08, 2018
Lucasinho:

uptill now I'm yet to receive the password "The 3 secrets....."
Where did you indicate interest? NL, WC, or MM? Anyway, send me a message on Many Men. The moniker is FirstPerson. Or, drop your email here.
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by Lucasinho(m): 9:39am On Sep 08, 2018
iLegendd:
Where did you indicate interest? NL, WC, or MM? Anyway, send me a message on Many Men. The moniker is FirstPerson. Or, drop your email here.

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2018
Lucasinho:

lucasinho@mail.com
Wrong email. I tried gmail and yahoo, but it bounced.
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by Lucasinho(m): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2018
iLegendd:

Domain: mail.com wink
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by Lucasinho(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2018
iLegendd:

You are the one wrong boss cheesy
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2018
Lucasinho:

You are the one wrong boss cheesy
Wow! I never knew this. I have sent it.
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by Lucasinho(m): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
iLegendd:
Wow! I never knew this. I have sent it.

Really? cheesy

Seen. Thanks.
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lucasinho:

Really? cheesy

Seen. Thanks.
Maybe, I know about it, but I never used it, so I forgot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja / I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister / She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.