Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace (21742 Views)

Customs Lists Conditions For Reopening Land Borders To Vehicles, Rice, Others / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours / Atiku In Enugu, Meets Igbo Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Bishop4real: 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
krendo:
I really don’t know why IPOB are giving conditions to Igbo leaders?

Shebi we told you people to take part in the democratic process you refused

Collapse into UPP or APGA and achieve you aim through politics.

They get choice
Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by mpianya39(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bishop4real:

See who dey wan help dey open mouth dey yarn thrash. Who wan fall the "zoo"?

Na chest beating go kill una.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by mpianya39(m): 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
YurFatHer:
don't abuse me o.

O si gini angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by doctore212(m): 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
I need an Afonja sex doll for my birthday tomorrow
Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Bishop4real: 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
toofit007:
Nwanyanwu is only leading his family and nothing more he don't even have any say in Igbo land and if you doubt what I said, I challenge you to tell him to come out and command us to do something and see if anyone will listen to that useless man. On like Nnamdi, his order is obeyed throughout the whole world and that is why they want to kill him. Kanu is the only leader we all know any other one that is parading as leader is doing nothing but seeking for attention.

You don't have a choice not to obey your demi god Kanu because of the stupid oath you guys took in the name of command & control. By the time you realize that Kanu & all he represents are sham, it will be too late.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by marvinsync(m): 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
Eledan:

Listen to your leaders

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/09/17/igbo-dont-want-biafra-says-achonu/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/08/27/biafra-igbos-nigerians-dont-need-another-country-iwuanyanwu/amp/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/243997-biafra-late-pull-nigeria-igbo-lawmaker.html

These are some of Ibo opinion moulders and leaders.

Go and kill them for rejecting you and your Biafra

lol those aren't our leaders
how can a sensible human say Igbos don't want Biafra ?did u see the compliance with the stay at home memorial this year? even last year it was so Huge the northern youths were so mad they wanted to kick out the igbos in the north ,it was so huge the federal government have to label it terrorism so as to have an excuse to stop it
(operation python dance)

and after all of that u tell me some Hausa sent gateman is telling me Igbos don't want Biafra?
if he said we prefer a progressive and just Nigeria I would say okay but since we don't see that happening we decided to go our way

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by gidgiddy: 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bishop4real:

Where you expecting them to admit verbatim that they're willing to cooperate? Na coded style wey guy man dey use stay away from stray cow to avoid stories that touch the heart!

Interesting to note that the same politicians IPOB & Kanu castigated by all means are the same ones coming to their rescue. They negotiated his release but his pride took better part of him; hence, his ultimate disgrace by the strange dance steps of the python. Now it's politicians & the "ohanaeze ndi ori na ndi ama" that will assist in deproscribing them. I thought Trump, EUROPE, UN & lots more were the ones to help. Never knew the so called "worthless" Igbo political leaders can be of help to the "all knowing" IPOB.

Ndi ara!!!

Nobody negotiated Kanu's release, the courts granted him bail on health grounds.

And what is their to celebrate in Python dance? That the Army decided to go and fight unarmed people? The same Army that cannot successfully fight armed groups like Boko Haram, Herdsmen and Niger Delta militants?

I don't know how anybody can be praising the Nigerian Army for doing such a cowardly thing such as going to fight unarmed people, any Army with guns can successfully fight unarmed people.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Bishop4real: 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
mpianya39:

The greatest con man of our time!
Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by marvinsync(m): 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
yourtotalneeds:
THIS THING WILL ONLY RESULT TO KILLINGS AND BLOOD SHADE

afonjas cowards since 1500BC

there is no progress without blood shed
look at the world powers today
most of them got this power after ww2
infact no first world country hasnt experienced massive wars
so war is part of progress
people need to fight their sh!t out...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by SirChime(m): 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
[quote author=mpianya39 post=70031201][/quote]
The structure of this country made it that igbos lives or pass through Lagos and that is not comfortable for us . All the imported goods must come to Lagos ,we pay transportation,sleep in a hotel by so doing add to the revenue of the state. Almost all the embassy’s are in Lagos. And if you want your company to survive in Nigeria,your head office must be in Lagos or north. We need to restructure this country that will make us focus on developing our own region and reduce the stress of going to your Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by marvinsync(m): 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
krendo:
I really don’t know why IPOB are giving conditions to Igbo leaders?

Shebi we told you people to take part in the democratic process you refused

Collapse into UPP or APGA and achieve you aim through politics.

wow
ur so stupid

achieve Biafra by joining a Nigerian political party

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Bishop4real: 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
marvinsync:

lol those aren't our leaders
how can a sensible human say Igbos don't want Biafra ?did u see the compliance with the stay at home memorial this year? even last year it was so Huge the northern youths were so mad they wanted to kick out the igbos in the north ,it was so huge the federal government have to label it terrorism so as to have an excuse to stop it
(operation python dance)

and after all of that u tell me some Hausa sent gateman is telling me Igbos don't want Biafra?
if he said we prefer a progressive and just Nigeria I would say okay but since we don't see that happening we decided to go our way

And you think observance of sit at home is confirmation of acceptance of IPOB? Stop deluding yourself, bro.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Henryfour(m): 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
loveth360:
according to mazi Nnamdi kanu"To restore biafra is a task we must accomplish"

God bless Nnamdi Kanu.
God bless all lovers of freedom.
fine girl with a great brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by BishopofGod: 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
The poster above me is very stupiid
@ the topic......

Buhari proscription of IPOB is an act of stupidity.

How can you call IPOB a terrorist group since they don't have MUDslimes in their midst ?

Or is it that Buhari was quick to call IPOB terrorist maybe because he's an Izlamiccc terrorist who wants everybody to go down with him ?
But unfortunately for him, the world disagreed with him. That will tell you how low Buhari has sunk in disgracing the country he heads..

Igbos will keep pushing until demands are met not matter the obstacles. After all, those that are enjoying the dividends of the struggle they faced in the past in different countries and continents faced the unimaginable.
You people should continue to deceive yourself. Did the FG ready for peace with you? Until you learn how to play politics as well as accommodating others, you will continue to complain.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by loveth360(f): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
phase1:
I like IPOB style. Dem don occupy front page to shut out muslim monkeys and zombeic baboons of zoogeria. E go pain zombies wellu wellu! cheesy grin
we are here to put things right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by marvinsync(m): 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bishop4real:

Where you expecting them to admit verbatim that they're willing to cooperate? Na coded style wey guy man dey use stay away from stray cow to avoid stories that touch the heart!

Interesting to note that the same politicians IPOB & Kanu castigated by all means are the same ones coming to their rescue. They negotiated his release but his pride took better part of him; hence, his ultimate disgrace by the strange dance steps of the python. Now it's politicians & the "ohanaeze ndi ori na ndi ama" that will assist in deproscribing them. I thought Trump, EUROPE, UN & lots more were the ones to help. Never knew the so called "worthless" Igbo political leaders can be of help to the "all knowing" IPOB.

Ndi ara!!!

no it's not PRIDE that will make man based in London want to stay in a Nigerian prison it's something u can never understand
it's not pride that will make ipob still be standing even after operation python dance
it's something that afonjas would never understand

and the Igbo leaders despite them just being useless greedy politicians are STILL IGBO and have conscience seeing their people oppressed

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by loveth360(f): 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
frowland:
Please IPOB make una try modernize that flag first na. Mare looking at the flag alone makes me .... lipsrsealed

By the way, I am Igbo but yet to defect to IPOB. Not sure for now until after convention grin
is a matter of choice,you can decide to join hausafulani and yorubas to fight us.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by marvinsync(m): 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bishop4real:

You don't have a choice not to obey your demi god Kanu because of the stupid oath you guys took in the name of command & control. By the time you realize that Kanu & all he represents are sham, it will be too late.

sham?

wow what are u?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Bishop4real: 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
gidgiddy:

Nobody negotiated Kanu's release, the courts granted him bail on health grounds.

And what is their to celebrate in Python dance? That the Army decided to go and fight unarmed people? The same Army that cannot successfully fight armed groups like Boko Haram, Herdsmen and Niger Delta militants?

I don't know how anybody can be praising the Nigerian Army for doing such a cowardly thing such as going to fight unarmed people, any Army with guns can successfully fight unarmed people.

Your ignorance of intrigues of Kanu's release is obvious. Which medical records did the court use in granting him bail? A man granted bail on health grounds started galavanting all over SE/SS like a liberated lizard few days later & you failed to understand what really transpired?

As for python dance, the military were spot on! No military, the world over, will sit back & watch nonentities & miscreants threaten her sovereignty. Who told you they were not armed? So, only guns qualify as "arms" to you, akwaya? Matchets, dangerous sticks, stones etc are not abi? With the intelligence reports available to the military, IPOB were armed & had plans to further get arms. The cache of arms confiscated thereafter at the ports is not a coincidence especially when they were traced to have come from Turkey. Hope you've not forgotten you fake Turkish diplomat that claimed to be assisting IPOB? Why did he disappear from the scene as soon as those arms were ceased?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by frowland(m): 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
loveth360:
is a matter of choice,you can decide to join hausafulani and yorubas to fight us.
Okay. But make sure you vote in PDP candidate come 2019 because am 100% sure they will present a core fulani man - myetty Allah member as their flag bearer.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by frowland(m): 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
loveth360:
Okay. But make sure you vote in PDP candidate come 2019 because am sure they will present 100% a pure breed fulani man.
Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by loveth360(f): 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bishop4real:

all hail biafra.

Kill ursf

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by marvinsync(m): 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bishop4real:

And you think observance of sit at home is confirmation of acceptance of IPOB? Stop deluding yourself, bro.

dude what kind of contradiction is that?

of course it is when IPOB says everyone stay at home and everyone stays at home
what is that? not acceptance? not confirmation?
listen biafra right not just needs physical backing it's already in the heart of our people

if Biafra wasn't declared a terrorist group and kanu was still here do u think we would be have this soft conversation ?

the thing is Biafra keeps underestimating how wicked and sinister the Hausa/Fulani can be
first with the mass genocide during the civil war and now the unreasonable declaration of terrorism leading to unlawful oppression on Biafrans

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by loveth360(f): 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bishop4real:

no is confirmation of acceptance of one niger area.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by marvinsync(m): 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
BishopofGod:

You people should continue to deceive yourself. Did the FG ready for peace with you? Until you learn how to play politics as well as accommodating others, you will continue to complain.

ask awolowo how politics worked out for oduduwa

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Moukandjo: 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
okerekeikpo:
All hail Biafra God bless Nnamdi kanu
Why are you fooling yourself?
Nnamdi Kanu, the daft cowardly buffoon, has been successfully executed by the gallant soldiers of the Nigerian army in 2017!
May his soul continue to rest in the bosom of shuku okike alabiabia!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by loveth360(f): 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
frowland:

Okay. But make sure you vote in PDP candidate come 2019 because am sure they will present 100% fulani man.
who care about your zoo politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by loveth360(f): 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
Moukandjo:

Why are you fooling yourself?
Nnamdi Kanu, the daft cowardly buffoon, has been successfully executed by the gallant soldiers of the Nigerian army in 2017!
May his soul continue to rest in the bosom of shuku okike alabiabia!
if that is So,then your military are cowards.
They should come out and tell us they have killed him.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by frowland(m): 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
loveth360:
who care about your zoo politics.
Who cares? Many of your IPOB boys full here and they badly care! Infact they die for the 'zoo politics' matter. Insulting anyone who does agree with a Fulani man from Kastina while hailing other fulani bunch just because they use umbrella. That's Hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by marvinsync(m): 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bishop4real:

Your ignorance of intrigues of Kanu's release is obvious. Which medical records did the court use in granting him bail? A man granted bail on health grounds started galavanting all over SE/SS like a liberated lizard few days later & you failed to understand what really transpired?

As for python dance, the military were spot on! No military, the world over, will sit back & watch nonentities & miscreants threaten her sovereignty. Who told you they were not armed? So, only guns qualify as "arms" to you, akwaya? Matchets, dangerous sticks, stones etc are not abi? With the intelligence reports available to the military, IPOB were armed & had plans to further get arms. The cache of arms confiscated thereafter at the ports is not a coincidence especially when they were traced to have come from Turkey. Hope you've not forgotten you fake Turkish diplomat that claimed to be assisting IPOB? Why did he disappear from the scene as soon as those arms were ceased?

lol
first of all I need to u understand something real Nigeria is not a federation it's a confederation !! , during the end of the Biafran war ojukwu signed a confederation agreement with Gowon but Gowon being an aboki simply dismissed it and treated Nigeria like a federation and so does everyone and that is what basically Nigeria is
so if u don't know technically Nigeria is a confederation consisting of Nigeria and biafra
if u don't know what a confederation is ask UK and the Soviet union
don't u see Nigeria can exist but consist of two nations Nigeria and biafra
that's what kanu meant when he says Biafra already EXISTS!!
that's why buhari and the northerners don't want restructuring cause that will come out
infact kanu specifically said he was willing to negotiate with the FG on restructuring

so we are not threatening any sovereignty
and sticks and stones aren't firearms
they are arms but based on that reasoning anything can be arm (I could use a belt to kill u so based on that reasoning I'm always armed)

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Bishop4real: 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
marvinsync:

no it's not PRIDE that will make man based in London want to stay in a Nigerian prison it's something u can never understand
it's not pride that will make ipob still be standing even after operation python dance
it's something that afonjas would never understand

and the Igbo leaders despite them just being useless greedy politicians are STILL IGBO and have conscience seeing their people oppressed

So you think everyone abroad is doing great? What was Kanu's worth while in UK? A man in his early fifties without any known biz, house or investment both in "Biafra land" & his country of residence (UK) can't qualify as "successful" to me! If he was great & wealthy as you're struggling to prove, why was he paid as radio Biafra anchor under Uwazuruike?

Which IPOB is still standing? The one already fictionalized between RBL under Kanu/Mefor & RBI under IPOB DOS? With the gale of accusations & counter accusations, does one need a soothsayer to know that they're already headed for doom? Keep deluding yourself while the con mem negotiates their way to affluence!

If the Igbo political class is useless & greedy, why negotiating with them, & seeking their help? Talking about greediness, what of Kanu & IPOB's defence funds?

Swerve joor!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akpabio & Wife Undertake 'Spiritual Retreat To Italy For A Peaceful Democracy' / Ize-Iyamu: Presidency Asks PDP To Sack Bala Mohammed Before Criticising Buhari / Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.