Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace (21750 Views)

Customs Lists Conditions For Reopening Land Borders To Vehicles, Rice, Others / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours / Atiku In Enugu, Meets Igbo Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by godox2(m): 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
The poster above me is very stupiid
@ the topic......

Buhari's proscription of IPOB is an act of stupidity.

How can you call IPOB a terrorist group since they don't have MUDslimes in their midst ?

Or is it that Buhari was quick to call IPOB terrorist maybe because he's an Izlamiccc terrorist who wants everybody to go down with him ?
But unfortunately for him, the world disagreed with him. That will tell you how low Buhari has sunk in disgracing the country he heads..

Igbos will keep pushing until demands are met not matter the obstacles. After all, those that are enjoying the dividends of the struggle they faced in the past in different countries and continents faced the unimaginable.

So IPOB should insult anybody telling them to stop insulting the entire nation including theif state govs, elders and chiefs that tries to advise them. Forming government in a country, recruiting and training soldiers, police, BSS. Saying BUHARI should not step in their land. Do they even have land?Buhari silenced IPOB and SHIA, if not by now, blood would have been flowing more than what we arw experiencing.
Had GEJ acted on time, Boko haram and Herdsmen would not be terrorising us like this.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by frowland(m): 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
loveth360:
you as confuse.
Seems you like picking up fight from all indications. You enjoy taking up everyone in virtual fight just in the name of useless politics? Jeez!
By the way, why am I confused? Because I don't agree with you? Must I agree with you? Stop being angry with people over petty things like politics.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Obascoetubi: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
marvinsync:

no they are still in my village
my mum visited my village recently and when her shoe spoilt it was an aboki that fixed it for her
igbos should leave first

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by marvinsync(m): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
Obascoetubi:
bring them back to where?

I think he meant to ask when the Igbos left why did u bring us back ?

u can't bring us back and not expect to feed us

oh wait!!
that's exactly what u did
u forced us back ,made us poor , took away all our properties , our powers , made us broke and marginalized us we had to build ourselves up from the bottom

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Bishop4real: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
loveth360:
same way boko haram is dealing with them now.

Is it boko haram that will fight your battle for you? Why not face FGN the way your mofo of a leader boasted all over radio Biafra? Why negotiating now? Ndi uchu!!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by marvinsync(m): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
Obascoetubi:

igbos should leave first

lol why?
do u know how much we contributed to the north
we've never kicked u out not once from the east
do u know how many igbos have been kicked out and died in the north? I'm still even wondering what we are doing there?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by marvinsync(m): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
Obascoetubi:

igbos should leave first

lol why?
do u know how many igbos have been kicked out and died in the north? I'm still even wondering what we are doing there

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Obascoetubi: 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
marvinsync:

I think he meant to ask when the Igbos left why did u bring us back ?

u can't bring us back and not expect to feed us

oh wait!!
that's exactly what u did
u forced us back ,made us poor , took away all our properties , our powers , made us broke and marginalized us we had to build ourselves up from the bottom
why did u leave without permission? so, when aboki tells igbos to leave their land, why didn't they leave?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by blacknp(m): 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
tsephanyah:
“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

Tested and trusted PMB sak
You have been watching too much CNN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Obascoetubi: 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
marvinsync:

lol why?
do u know how many igbos have been kicked out and died in the north? I'm still even wondering what we are doing there
i'm not aboki , but there are many igbos in Northerners compare to number of aboki in the east

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Obascoetubi: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
loveth360:
answer Me,why did you for three years to bring igbos back.
i love u, you're beautiful
Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Adebowale89(m): 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
Biafra their rights but where is Nnamdi KANU? I missed that guy

I will destroy buhari with words. I'm going with south south, middlebelt and Kaduna south grin

he turned a struggle to a religion and political war. those innocent people, him and his other hero left in their own blood could be why the Biafra is having setback

if people dey call a region coward, aside from buying south south with money, they're the real comrades not that clown KANU

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Bishop4real: 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
marvinsync:

kanu is not great because he has cash or is rich
is this how u measure value ?
he is great because he started !!!
and last I checked it was the leader that called for the meeting and even if ipob asked their help sooooo? as useless as they are they are still leaders!!
and lasting do u really think the Biafran dream is gonna die?
even if ipob supposingly dies ( let's try so hard to imagine) do u think the almighty Igbo is going to stop fighting?
do u think we are cowards like u afonjas?
40 years after the war we are agitating
maybe another 40 years we agitated again maybe another 30 years we agitate AGAIN!!!!
the Igbo have a strong , free and proud spirit!
the fight for Biafra will remain as long as there are Igbos in this world

Again, you mistake popularity for greatness. More so, one can be popular/great either positively or negatively. One Anini from Edom state, Osisikankwo of Abia State & co were very popular and possibly "great" albeit for the wrong reasons. Kanu became popular for all the lies & propaganda he churned out daily from radio Biafra. He lured innocent Biafrans to avoidable death with his sweet nonsense only to disappear when the chips were down! Biafra restoration agitations can go on for years, but as long as the agitations are tied to IPOB's modus operandi, it will continue to fail.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by marvinsync(m): 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
Obascoetubi:
why did u leave without permission? so, when aboki tells igbos to leave their land, why didn't they leave?

why did we leave without permission?is that a joke ? do we look like Israelites to u that's will ask Pharaoh (northerners) to let my people go?

and when the abokis asked us to leave "their" land some of us left and those that have already invested blood and sweat ( do u know what that's like) stayed and besides aren't u the one screaming one Nigeria and made sure it was one Nigeria so that means an Igbo man should be free to go to every nook and cranny in the country

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by marvinsync(m): 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Obascoetubi:

i'm not aboki , but there are many igbos in Northerners compare to number of aboki in the east

lol it's just business

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Christistruth00: 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
marvinsync:

lol
first of all I need to u understand something real Nigeria is not a federation it's a confederation !! , during the end of the Biafran war ojukwu signed a confederation agreement with Gowon but Gowon being an aboki simply dismissed it and treated Nigeria like a federation and so does everyone and that is what basically Nigeria is
so if u don't know technically Nigeria is a confederation consisting of Nigeria and biafra
if u don't know what a confederation is ask UK and the Soviet union
don't u see Nigeria can exist but consist of two nations Nigeria and biafra
that's what kanu meant when he says Biafra already EXISTS!!
that's why buhari and the northerners don't want restructuring cause that will come out
infact kanu specifically said he was willing to negotiate with the FG on restructuring

so we are not threatening any sovereignty
and sticks and stones aren't firearms
they are arms but based on that reasoning anything can be arm (I could use a belt to kill u so based on that reasoning I'm always armed)
Kindly supply us with a copy of the document Ojukwu who ran away signed with Gowon at the end of the war , the only document I am aware of was the surrender document Gen Phillip Effiong signed and read out on TV in front of the international press during the surrender ceremony at Dodan Barracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bviS5aqi3fk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by frowland(m): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
Obascoetubi:

i love u, you're beautiful
You are loving a man.
Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Obascoetubi: 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
marvinsync:

why did we leave without permission?is that a joke ? do we look like Israelites to u that's will ask Pharaoh (northerners) to let my people go?

and when the abokis asked us to leave "their" land some of us left and those that have already invested blood and sweat ( do u know what that's like) stayed and besides aren't u the one screaming one Nigeria and made sure it was one Nigeria so that means an Igbo man should be free to go to every nook and cranny in the country
u said some of u left northerners? that's not true. it's pix of one man carrying his bag on his head & claims that he was leaving north, you're telling me some igbos left northerners? not true o

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by GreenCap: 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
Catalonia is an autonomous region in Spain.

Kurdistan is an autonomous region in Iraq.

they have their own parliament, president, police, consulate, commerce, constitution

General Franco and Uncle Saddam could not hold them down.

Nigeria knows that restructuring will free Biafra and that is why no Igbo is president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by marvinsync(m): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bishop4real:

Again, you mistake popularity for greatness. More so, one can be popular/great either positively or negatively. One Anini from Edom state, Osisikankwo of Abia State & co were very popular and possibly "great" albeit for the wrong reasons. Kanu became popular for all the lies & propaganda he churned out daily from radio Biafra. He lured innocent Biafrans to avoidable death with his sweet nonsense only to disappear when the chips were down! Biafra restoration agitations can go on for years, but as long as the agitations are tied to IPOB's modus operandi, it will continue to fail.

it seems ur a reasonable person

so tell me what lies did kanu spill?
what sweet nonsense?
and what is the ipob modus operandi that is so bad that will cause it to fail ?

cause it's like u keep saying there's something we are doing wrong

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Boyooosa(m): 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
The poster above me is very stupiid
@ the topic......

Buhari's proscription of IPOB is an act of stupidity.

How can you call IPOB a terrorist group since they don't have MUDslimes in their midst ?

Or is it that Buhari was quick to call IPOB terrorist maybe because he's an Izlamiccc terrorist who wants everybody to go down with him ?
But unfortunately for him, the world disagreed with him. That will tell you how low Buhari has sunk in disgracing the country he heads..

Igbos will keep pushing until demands are met not matter the obstacles. After all, those that are enjoying the dividends of the struggle they faced in the past in different countries and continents faced the unimaginable.
Authority confrontation is one of the greatest crimes any individual or group may commit, check the record.
Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Obascoetubi: 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
frowland:
You are loving a man.
na lady o
Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by experimentist: 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
mpianya39:

Tested and trusted in zoogerian not biafraland angry
Are these football players or ritualists? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Obascoetubi: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
marvinsync:

lol it's just business
i'm igala man, not aboki, am here for fun
Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Bishop4real: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
marvinsync:

since u know what is more to the stay at home that meets the eye?

u say the rallies were sense less yet they scared the FG to the core they made the whole country n even those with out electricity in the north to know what Biafra is, even little kids were asking their parents what is Biafra?

and how can u say he always carried a crowd with him when ever he wanted to move out
how many rallies were there ? how many times did he leave his house?
I don't even know if u mean that literally or metaphorically

Yes, those rallies were senseless & were aimed at massaging the ego of the con maestro, Kanu. If you know, you know!

His visits to Ekwulobia, Obigbo, Aba etc were organized with protective crowds. Some came as die hard loyalists, others came just "anywhere belle face" followers, others for fun while much more others just to catch a glimpse of the con maestro!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by frowland(m): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
Obascoetubi:

na lady o

Bro that handle is a man. Belive me.
Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Obascoetubi: 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
frowland:

Bro that handle is a man. Belive me.
o thanks
Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by marvinsync(m): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
Christistruth00:

Kindly supply us with a copy of the document Ojukwu signed with Gowon at the end of the war the only document I am aware of was the surrender document Gen Phillip Effiong signed and read out on TV in front of the international press during the surrender ceremony at Dodan Barracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bviS5aqi3fk

u see when Biafra was formed it was meant to be a confederation infact Gowon signed to it and went back on his word and attacked the country it was in confederation with

the surrender u hear his right hand man say is surrendering the fight ie to concede , but the fact is Biafra was signed into existence!!! and is in a confederation with Nigeria

so I believe Biafra still exists

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by igwefivestar(m): 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
Baawaa:
So,shakara don end grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Say no to Bia-fraud Nation
it seems. U have forgotten ur personal text. Revisit ur profile so that u don't make caricature of urself grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Bishop4real: 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
marvinsync:

lol
first of all I need to u understand something real Nigeria is not a federation it's a confederation !! , during the end of the Biafran war ojukwu signed a confederation agreement with Gowon but Gowon being an aboki simply dismissed it and treated Nigeria like a federation and so does everyone and that is what basically Nigeria is
so if u don't know technically Nigeria is a confederation consisting of Nigeria and biafra
if u don't know what a confederation is ask UK and the Soviet union
don't u see Nigeria can exist but consist of two nations Nigeria and biafra
that's what kanu meant when he says Biafra already EXISTS!!
that's why buhari and the northerners don't want restructuring cause that will come out
infact kanu specifically said he was willing to negotiate with the FG on restructuring

so we are not threatening any sovereignty
and sticks and stones aren't firearms
they are arms but based on that reasoning anything can be arm (I could use a belt to kill u so based on that reasoning I'm always armed)

This is the product of Kanu's brainwashing jargons. Not surprised at all. Since you can't comprehend what sovereignty stands for, what's then the basis of engaging in a discourse with you?

Arms are arms: firearms, Jack knives, dangerous stones, sticks etc. Yes when you kill with your belt, you are armed. Armed with what? Belt of course!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by mpianya39(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
experimentist:
Are these football players or ritualists? grin grin grin grin

Are you afraid of Biafrans grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Christistruth00: 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
marvinsync:

u see when Biafra was formed it was meant to be a confederation infact Gowon signed to it and went back on his word and attacked the country it was in confederation with

the surrender u hear his right hand man say is surrendering the fight ie to concede , but the fact is Biafra was signed into existence!!! and is in a confederation with Nigeria

so I believe Biafra still exists

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War

Please kindly supply the document.

This is the only document Gen Gowon signed with Biafra (on the 14th of January 1970 ) that I am aware of as published in the New York Times.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP 2023 Presidential Election Campaign Timetable In The 6 Geopolitical Zones / Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC / We Are Not Against Peaceful Pro-biafra Protests In Yoruba Land - OPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.