Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace (21751 Views)

Customs Lists Conditions For Reopening Land Borders To Vehicles, Rice, Others / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours / Atiku In Enugu, Meets Igbo Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by marvinsync(m): 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
Moukandjo:

Why are you fooling yourself?
Nnamdi Kanu, the daft cowardly buffoon, has been successfully executed by the gallant soldiers of the Nigerian army in 2017!
May his soul continue to rest in the bosom of shuku okike alabiabia!

daft cowardly buffoon

u obviously didn't receive enough love as a child

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Obascoetubi: 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
loveth360:
for your mind you made sense.

Then why 95% of yorubas will always start crying one niger area when ever they hear the word BIAFRA.
why don't igbos in northerners agree to leave after hausas ordered them to?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by loveth360(f): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
frowland:

Who cares? Many of your IPOB boys full here and they badly care! Infact they die for the 'zoo politics' matter. Insulting anyone who does not agree with a Fulani man from Kastina while hailing other fulani bunch just because they use umbrella. That's Hypocrisy.
and for your little mind,any body against your god buhari is now igbo.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by akiOYIBO: 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
Eledan:

Why do you always think you cannot get anything for yourself in Nigeria unless Yorubas help or assist you ?? Are you that weak as a tribe ?
Sir, I understand clearly your above assertion was motivated by sheer resentment and maybe frustration. For benefit of doubt and knowledge therefore, can u pls present an apparent answer to this question; Who crossed the Niger with loaded Handshakes?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by frowland(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
loveth360:
and for your little mind,any body against your god buhari is now igbo.
Buhari ain't my god alright? Read my position one again.

......oh wait! you just jumped into the discussion!
Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by loveth360(f): 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
Obascoetubi:
why did you join your masters to fight igbos for good three years when they left in 1967.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Eledan: 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
akiOYIBO:

Sir, I understand clearly your above assertion was motivated by sheer resentment and maybe frustration. For benefit of doubt and knowledge therefore, can u pls present an apparent answer to this question; Who crossed the Niger with loaded Handshakes?

I don’t know, you tell me and back it up with relevant facts and links
Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by adisaigbo1(m): 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
Finally, another election is approaching and these noise makers are hungry.. pray tell, they will start chanting politicians names up and down ....bunch of jobless and hate-filled mofos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Ezegozie(m): 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
Eledan:

Most yorubas have never been to Ibo land and have absolutely no intention or interest to do as they think they have nothing in common with Ibos.
On the other hand, at least 80-90% Ibos have either lived, lives or been to Lagos

Argue with sense.

Fixed

Lagos is a no man's land. 45% of people that lives in Lagos are Igbos. Igbo's even contest for house of assembly there and win. Igbos owe Trade fair and dominates every part of trade fair

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by akiOYIBO: 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
Eledan:

I don’t know, you tell me and back it up with relevant facts and links
Dear Sir, Take it as an assignment in reparation for your post, Thank u.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Sleekfingers: 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
SirChime:

The structure of this country made it that igbos lives or pass through Lagos and that is not comfortable for us . All the imported goods must come to Lagos ,we pay transportation,sleep in a hotel by so doing add to the revenue of the state. Almost all the embassy’s are in Lagos. And if you want your company to survive in Nigeria,your head office must be in Lagos or north. We need to restructure this country that will make us focus on developing our own region and reduce the stress of going to your Lagos.

You are right. I am a full fledge lagosian. But development I have to spread across to all states.

Lagos is getting overpopulated. And the stress is getting on bearable. The federal government should look into that..
Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Eledan: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ezegozie:

[s]Lagos is a no man's land not a Yoruba land. 45% of people that lives in Lagos are Igbos. Igbo's even contest for house of assembly there and win. Igbos owe Trade fair and dominates every part of trade fair[/s]

Foolish
I’m surely you’ve never step into lagos before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by marvinsync(m): 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bishop4real:

So you think everyone abroad is doing great? What was Kanu's worth while in UK? A man in his early fifties without any known biz, house or investment both in "Biafra land" & his country of residence (UK) can't qualify as "successful" to me! If he was great & wealthy as you're struggling to prove, why was he paid as radio Biafra anchor under Uwazuruike?

Which IPOB is still standing? The one already fictionalized between RBL under Kanu/Mefor & RBI under IPOB DOS? With the gale of accusations & counter accusations, does one need a soothsayer to know that they're already headed for doom? Keep deluding yourself while the con mem negotiates their way to affluence!

If the Igbo political class is useless & greedy, why negotiating with them, & seeking their help? Talking about greediness, what of Kanu & IPOB's defence funds?

Swerve joor!

kanu is not great because he has cash or is rich
is this how u measure value ?
he is great because he started !!!
and last I checked it was the leader that called for the meeting and even if ipob asked their help sooooo? as useless as they are they are still leaders!!
and lasting do u really think the Biafran dream is gonna die?
even if ipob supposingly dies ( let's try so hard to imagine) do u think the almighty Igbo is going to stop fighting?
do u think we are cowards like u afonjas?
40 years after the war we are agitating
maybe another 40 years we agitated again maybe another 30 years we agitate AGAIN!!!!
the Igbo have a strong , free and proud spirit!
the fight for Biafra will remain as long as there are Igbos in this world

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Obascoetubi: 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
loveth360:
why did you join your masters to fight igbos for good three years when they left in 1967.
left where? so, it's biafra that has been feeding u since u were born or nigeria?
Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Eledan: 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
akiOYIBO:

[s]Dear Sir,
Take it as an assignment in reparation for your post, Thank u[/s].

You are too empty

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Bishop4real: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
marvinsync:

dude what kind of contradiction is that?

of course it is when IPOB says everyone stay at home and everyone stays at home
what is that? not acceptance? not confirmation?
listen biafra right not just needs physical backing it's already in the heart of our people

if Biafra wasn't declared a terrorist group and kanu was still here do u think we would be have this soft conversation ?

the thing is Biafra keeps underestimating how wicked and sinister the Hausa/Fulani can be
first with the mass genocide during the civil war and now the unreasonable declaration of terrorism leading to unlawful oppression on Biafrans

Like I said, I wish to reemphasise that there are more than meets the eye in the sit at home compliance. If you think it's all about IPOB, good luck!

Hear yourself: "if Biafra wasn't declared a terrorist group and kanu was still here do u think we would be have this soft conversation ?". What would you have done? Chest beating as usual. You need a little tutelage on the simple difference between bravery & bravado. I know you believed those senseless rallies to be show of bravery. In fact, it was the height of cowardice! Why will a man who claimed to be brave always call out crowds to shield him whenever he feels like going out? You mistook the civility of the security personnel at some of those occasions as weakness but alas when they felt enough was enough, where did the "brave" man go? He disappeared into his dingy rat hole on the mere sounds of python dance steps!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Ojiofor: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hope they demanded for federal government to free their leader.That should be no1 on their agenda.
God bless Prof Ben Nwabueze.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Chibuzoc(m): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
frowland:

Who cares? Many of your IPOB boys full here and they badly care! Infact they die for the 'zoo politics' matter. Insulting anyone who does not agree with a Fulani man from Kastina while hailing other fulani bunch just because they use umbrella. That's Hypocrisy.

You mean those fucking TRIPOB and there likes we know them cheesy, IPOB led by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is not interested in nigeria politics because it sucks shocked

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by marvinsync(m): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
Obascoetubi:

and all the herdsmen and Hausa beggers in my village should leave too

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Ezegozie(m): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
Eledan:

Foolish

Lol, I doubt you know Lagos more than me

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Obascoetubi: 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
marvinsync:

and all the herdsmen and Hausa beggers in my village should leave too
they agreed, but igbos in northerners don't
Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Sagay212: 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
but these people are not saying anything about dilector...have they forgotten about him? is this how life is? na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Bishop4real: 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
loveth360:
if that is So,then your military are cowards.
They should come out and tell us they have killed him.

And who do you think you are to warrant an explanation from the gallant Nigerian army! The nicompop was dealt with & that settles it. Wail me a river!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Ezegozie(m): 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
Eledan:

Foolish

Take away Lagos (a no man's land) from SW, you will be left with brown roof republic

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Chibuzoc(m): 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bishop4real:

Like I said, I wish to reemphasise that there are more than meets the eye in the sit at home compliance. If you think it's all about IPOB, good luck!

Hear yourself: "if Biafra wasn't declared a terrorist group and kanu was still here do u think we would be have this soft conversation ?". What would you have done? Chest beating as usual. You need a little tutelage on the simple difference between bravery & bravado. I know you believed those senseless rallies to be show of bravery. In fact, it was the height of cowardice! Why will a man who claimed to be brave always call out crowds to shield him whenever he feels like going out? You mistook the civility of the security personnel at some of those occasions as weakness but alas when they felt enough was enough, where did the "brave" man go? He disappeared into his dingy rat hole on the mere sounds of python dance steps!

If IPOB wasn't declared a terrorist group, the massacre in Benue wouldn't have taken place

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Chibuzoc(m): 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bishop4real:

And who do you think you are to warrant an explanation from the gallant Nigerian army! The nicompop was dealt with & that settles it. Wail me a river!

When last i checked sheakeau your brother was still breathing kudos to the gallant army

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by loveth360(f): 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
Obascoetubi:

left where? so, it's biafra that has been feeding u since u were born or nigeria?
answer Me,why did you for three years to bring igbos back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by loveth360(f): 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
frowland:
Buhari ain't my god alright? Read my position one again.
......oh wait! you just jumped into the discussion!
you as confuse.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by marvinsync(m): 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bishop4real:

since u know what is more to the stay at home that meets the eye?

u say the rallies were sense less yet they scared the FG to the core they made the whole country n even those with out electricity in the north to know what Biafra is, even little kids were asking their parents what is Biafra?

and how can u say he always carried a crowd with him when ever he wanted to move out
how many rallies were there ? how many times did he leave his house?
I don't even know if u mean that literally or metaphorically

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by loveth360(f): 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bishop4real:

same way boko haram is dealing with them now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by marvinsync(m): 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
Obascoetubi:

they agreed, but igbos in northerners don't

no they are still in my village
my mum visited my village recently and when her shoe spoilt it was an aboki that fixed it for her

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Obascoetubi: 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
loveth360:
answer Me,why did you for three years to bring igbos back.
bring them back to where?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ganduje Bribery Scandal: Kwankwaso Speaks On Alleged Involvement In Bribe Videos / Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju / INEC Website Shows How Buhari Benefitted From Manual Voting In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.