Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,646 members, 7,955,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us (68001 Views)

What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? / Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) / Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us by Otatom(m): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
planet earth
pefect m from Mars
Re: ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
Otatom:
pefect m from Mars
well-done sir
Re: ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us by Otatom(m): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
well-done sir
as im a visitor
Re: ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
Otatom:
as im a visitor
yes oh.. make yourself comfortable
Re: ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us by Otatom(m): 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
yes oh.. make yourself comfortable
hahahaha, i do need some company u knw
Re: ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 18, 2018
Otatom:
hahahaha, i do need some company u knw
oh.. my brother, invite the holy spirit is the greatest companion, he'll teach and direct you.
Re: ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us by CreamyBanana(m): 8:42am On Aug 18, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
must you be among them?
yes. why should i not enjoy myself? life is too short. or what do you think?
Re: ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 18, 2018
CreamyBanana:

yes. why should i not enjoy myself? life is too short. or what do you think?
I think it better to suffer here on earth and enjoy in heaven.. sex is nothing because you will become tired of it when you get married.. we are alien's here on earth.. we are passing through this earth to heaven or hell fire, were you'll end up depends on the kind of life you live here on earth.
Re: ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us by CreamyBanana(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
I think it better to suffer here on earth and enjoy in heaven.. sex is nothing because you will become tired of it when you get married.. we are alien's here on earth.. we are passing through this earth to heaven or hell fire, were you'll end up depends on the kind of life you live here on earth.

what if there is no heaven? better to enjoy the life that one has now. there is no assurance that there is another life. let us enjoy life. have sex. play safe. safe sex is good for our health. what i don't like is smoking and drinking.
Re: ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2018
CreamyBanana:

what if there is no heaven? better to enjoy the life that one has now. there is no assurance that there is another life. let us enjoy life. have sex. play safe. safe sex is good for our health. what i don't like is smoking and drinking.
let me reply you with d level of faith you have, is it not better to be on the safer side? I mean just prepare yourself for heaven.. it won't take anything from you, so that you'll not lose at the end. What is so special about sex, sex is just overrated, there are plenty legal things to do to enjoy life to the fullest.
Re: ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us by CreamyBanana(m): 11:26am On Aug 18, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
let me reply you with d level of faith you have, is it not better to be on the safer side? I mean just prepare yourself for heaven.. it won't take anything from you, so that you'll not lose at the end. What is so special about sex, sex is just overrated, there are plenty legal things to do to enjoy life to the fullest.

ok, i have heard you. but i can't just stop like that. i have already got 6 girls lined up for the remaining part of this month. i promise you that i will start september fresh.
Re: ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 18, 2018
CreamyBanana:

ok, i have heard you. but i can't just stop like that. i have already got 6 girls lined up for the remaining part of this month. i promise you that i will start september fresh.
thank God you have the mind to change, but no one knows tomorrow please be fast.. I think creating a relationship with God by reading d Bible and communicating with God will help you more in this journey.
Re: ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us by Otatom(m): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
oh.. my brother, invite the holy spirit is the greatest companion, he'll teach and direct you.
absolutely,thanks for the tip

1 Like

Re: ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
Otatom:
absolutely,thanks for the tip
you're very much welcome, have a nice day.
Re: ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us by Nnwannsukka(m): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
sarahade:

But you are not my husband
Yes I know but try me
You will never remain the same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal / Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.