Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,033 members, 7,863,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] (3313 Views)

See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics / I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
ohhh Kay. Aaahen u should have pointed or emphasized business more than charming women and making them trip.

Try to add it to the wetclef features too
I removed "business" because it's a boring word to most Nigerian youths. They prefer "sex."
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
I removed "business" because it's a boring word to most Nigerian youths. They prefer "sex."
ok o. Add more business features to the how to approach date love last long etc

It's from one of ur threads I learnt to drill with rhythm and to hit a g spot
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by samysmoothfresh: 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
cheesy E be like say una like sharp sharp runs. Sharp sharp things they purge. The MC'ing story above will answer this question.

Honestly, money will get you prostitutes faster, while the skill will get you reasonable women faster. So, it depends on what you want.

Oh i see.....................for now i think i'll stick to my "prostitutes" though

i get you though but with money technique, you wouldnt have to "mc" before you get the pussy

just saying
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
ok o. Add more business features to the how to approach date love last long etc

It's from one of ur threads I learnt to drill with rhythm and to hit a g spot
You want to corrupt me but it won't work. I don't even know what a g-spót is. Is it a guitar? If it's a guitar, then I know how to play it.
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
You want to corrupt me but it won't work. I don't even know what a g-spót is. Is it a guitar?
lol grin no one can beat u in romance. If u didn't know what g spot is, how did u know its also called centre of gravity.

You've gone to and fro the gravity Republic grin
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

Oh i see.....................for now i think i'll stick to my "prostitutes" though

i get you though but with money technique, you wouldnt have to "mc" before you get the pussy

just saying
Yes, but MC'ing builds your stage confidence and you may become a great orator like Obama.
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
Spot on. A well outlined goal goal goal goal. It's not just about NL guys, but humans in general.

Hence are generally 'MARIONETTE PUPPETS' in the hands of 'MASTERS OF MANKIND' who pull them at will.

Google Global Educationist, Jamie Casap, apparently said these words:

"Don’t ask kids what they want to be when they grow up but what problems do they want to solve. This changes the conversation from who do I want to work for to what do I need to learn to be able to do that.”

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by samysmoothfresh: 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
Yes, but MC'ing builds your stage confidence and you may become a great orator like Obama.

and now we've left sex and pussy cheesy

you know, we wouldnt be having this convo if you had just said "mouth and dick" skill helps one in pretty much all aspect of life (in cluding business, and social life) more than sex and it's ish

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
lol grin no one can beat u in romance. If u didn't know what g spot is, how did u know its also called centre of gravity.

You've gone to and fro the gravity Republic grin
Lol. Lemme show you a funny chat. The girl's camel toe was almost visible, so I teased her and called it "point of contact."

Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
Lol. Lemme show you a funny chat. The girl's camel toe was almost visible, so I teased her and called it "point of contact."
I didn't see the camel toe na cry
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 11:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

and now we've left sex and pussy cheesy

you know, we wouldnt be having this convo if you had just said "mouth and dick" skill helps one in pretty much all aspect of life (in cluding business, and social life) more than sex and it's ish
Yes, I did mention "mouth and dick." Any man who knows how to make use of those two things will be great in life. The mouth will fetch you money while the dick will help your woman stay humble and work with you to a greater height. He who finds a wife finds a good thing, but to make it great, you must be great with your dick and smooth with your mouth.

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
I didn't see the camel toe na cry
She has removed the dp. Even if she hasn't, I wouldn't show it.
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
She has removed the dp. Even if she hasn't, I wouldn't show it.
so what did you say you were going to show grin
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
so what did you say you were going to show grin
If you want to see cameltoes, we have a collection of them on our site.
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
If you want to see cameltoes, we have a collection of them on our site.
ahem. I'll browse through
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by myastar(f): 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
ahem. I'll browse through
Hmm! You already know where it is.
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by zicoraads: 7:33am On Aug 09, 2018
So I've been doing it wrong. sad embarassed
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by pocohantas(f): 7:37am On Aug 09, 2018
zicoraads:
So I've been doing it wrong. sad embarassed

grin grin grin.
No dear, one moniker on here said if you're nice to chicks, you can fck them in different hotels. It worked on me, according to him cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts / My Sinking Ship / I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.