Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,067 members, 7,863,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] (3315 Views)

See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics / I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by superfitsez(m): 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
Wetin we go use the number do.. Waistng of data
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
Shitty Nairaland ladies.

Would rather try South Sudan rape victims
cheesy cheesy I just laughed hard. You're so wicked. grin
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
cheesy cheesy I just laughed hard. You're so wicked. grin
their hypocrisy and stupidity is amusing. Pocoho.... And co.
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
superfitsez:
waste of precious time. Most importantly
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
superfitsez:
It depends on the aim or goal you have for it. It's good to know what you need.
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
their hypocrisy and stupidity is amusing. Pocoho.... And co.
Most of the girls you guys abuse are my friends on WhatsApp and they're sound.
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
Most of the girls you guys abuse are my friends on WhatsApp and they're sound.
you work your way into them. Who has time to charm and cajole over pampered pests like u do
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
you work your way into them. Who has time to charm and cajole over pampered pests like u do
When you have a business motive, you'll do it. It's just a matter of knowing your aim before you strike.
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
When you have a business motive, you'll do it. It's just a matter of knowing your aim before you strike.
I can't even have evil motives towards them talkless of friendly or friendly business motives. They are too crappy and mentally primitive claiming advance

They are all yours undecided
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
I can't even have evil motives towards them talkless of friendly or friendly business motives. They are too crappy and mentally primitive claiming advance

They are all yours undecided
@bold, hahahahaha. Funny. Seems a few of them made you angry.
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
@bold, hahahahaha. Funny. Seems a few of them made you angry.
they annoy themselves talkless of others grin. Confused lots
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
they annoy themselves talkless of others grin. Confused lots
I like them a lot. Why? Not because of sex, because I can handle them in all angles. Women don't give me headache. Too easy to handle. That's why we teach men the secrets.
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
I like them a lot. Why? Not because of sex, because I can handle them in all angles. Women don't give me headache. Too easy to handle. That's why we teach men the secrets.
you like them cos u toy their petty minds cheesy (my nigga). I don't have time. Rather than use mouth all true like u. I'll rather use money and small mouth to play with their destiny but which destiny is there to waste
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
you like them cos u toy their petty minds cheesy (my nigga). I don't have time. Rather than use mouth all true like u. I'll rather use money and small mouth to play with their destiny but which destiny is there to waste
I invest my money, but use my mouth and díck too keep women loyal and forever humble. That's what all men should do.
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
I invest my money, but use my mouth and díck too keep women loyal and forever humble. That's what all men should do.
chai. How quick does mouth and dick technique deliver? grin cos my money technique brings result in 48hrs max.
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by pocohantas(f): 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
When the lady refuses to reply because of PMs-overload, they get angry and start attacking her on threads. In fact, some angry guys will call her derogatory names. Most people won't know the reason behind the attack — it's an ego bruise.

Typing...

grin grin grin. Truer words have never been spoken.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
chai. How quick does mouth and dick technique deliver? grin cos my money technique brings result in 48hrs max.
A mouth filled with humor and wittiness and a dick filled with stamina and skill make women go insane and stay humble.

With money, they'll stay temporarily loyal while banging a man with skill behind you. When the money finishes, they'll leave and you'll go into depression. Lol. It's the truth. What will last is always better than what is flashy.
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by Thegamingorca(m): 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
pocohantas:

grin
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
He said men only!
pocohantas:

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
A mouth filled with humor and wittiness and a dick filled with stamina and skill make women go insane and stay humble.

With money, they'll stay temporarily loyal while banging a man with skill behind you. When the money finishes, they'll leave and you'll go into depression. Lol. It's the truth. What will last is always better than what is flashy.
different persons with different choice.I have no interest in women's loyalty. My ambition won't allow me. Women's loyalty is everywhere. Women's genuine loyalty is a myth. And the money finishes statement doesn't exist on my side cos my source of income is more than 2.not to talk of my money consciousness and little or no responsibility. Abegi all those ur money finishes point, loyalty points don't work in my own ways.
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
different persons with different choice.I have no interest in women's loyalty. My ambition won't allow me. Women's loyalty is everywhere. Women's genuine loyalty is a myth. And the money finishes statement doesn't exist on my side cos my source of income is more than 2.not to talk of my money consciousness and little or no responsibility. Abegi all those ur money finishes point, loyalty points don't work in my own ways.
cheesy cheesy cheesy You are freaking funny. With time, you'll know. Don't you want to be a billionaire and help the poor with your money? Why help a vagina when you could get it for free and the vagina will be the one to tell you thank you? Think about it.
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
cheesy cheesy cheesy You a freaking funny. With time, you'll know. Don't you want to be a billionaire and help the poor with your money? Why help a vagina when you could get it for free and the vagina will be the one to tell you thank you? Think about it.
vaginas still tell me thank u with my techniques and its not everyone I pay ladies to pull the pant. It's more of a mutual thing but starts with money and occasional petty spending. I have no reason to harbor my money. I spend it here and there conveniently and I always maintain my sources of income. So what's the matter?

My peeps know me. I'm the boss practically. It's all about being free with money. I get laid with just phone calls and few drinks.
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by milemimi93(m): 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
When you're done getting the digit, go back and click the modify button of your main post and type Tàlkdict, then click submit. What this does is, it deletes the thread.

Typing...

Bruv does it mean I can delete a thread I created weeks ago? If yes, how? Secondly, I've been banned on the moniker I used to create the thread. Can I use this other moniker to delete it? Thanks bruv
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
vaginas still tell me thank u with my techniques and its not everyone I pay ladies to pull the pant. It's more of a mutual thing but starts with money and occasional petty spending. I have no reason to harbor my money. I spend it here and there conveniently and I always maintain my sources of income. So what's the matter?
I don catch you. You're playing a pschological game on this thread. You have stylishly portrayed yourself and someone who will spend on ladies. Your inbox will be filled soon. Ladies will be like: Lemme PM Igbokiller who spends. Even if he'll kill me, at least, I died ontop money, unlike stingy iLegend. When dem finally meet you, you go say: Girl, na garri we go drink oh! cheesy cheesy
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
I don catch you. You're playing a pschological game on this thread. You have stylishly portrayed yourself and someone who will spend on ladies. Your inbox will be filled soon. Ladies will be like: Lemme PM Igbokiller who spends. Even if he'll kill me, at least, I died ontop money, unlike stingy iLegend. When dem finally meet you, you go say: Girl, na garri we go drink oh! cheesy cheesy
lool boss easy o. I don't joke with my bank account and pocket. I work four works and very stretched but I'm cool since it all affects my bank account. Moreover I'm short sighted so Gari and I don't get along wink

Your charming techniques are great tho but I don't have the luxury of too much patience. If I saw a rolling buttocks or smiling clevages. No dulling. I charm and spend
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
milemimi93:

Bruv does it mean I can delete a thread I created weeks ago? If yes, how? Secondly, I've been banned on the moniker I used to create the thread. Can I use this other moniker to delete it? Thanks bruv
Yes, even years ago. No. You can only delete it with the one you created it with. See steps below.

Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by milemimi93(m): 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
Yes, even years ago. No. You can only delete it with the one you created it with. See steps below.

Thanks bro
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by samysmoothfresh: 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:

bruv you didnt answer îgbokiller's question

money technique yields result 48hrs max

how quick does mouth and dick technique deliver?
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
lool boss easy o. I don't joke with my bank account and pocket. I work four works and very stretched but I'm cool since it all affects my bank account. Moreover I'm short sighted so Gari and I don't get along wink

Your charming techniques are great tho but I don't have the luxury of too much patience. If I saw a rolling buttocks or smiling clevages. No dulling. I charm and spend

The reason you should learn the technique is for business, not for women. I remember during our NYSC passout party at corpers' lodge, the organizers were looking for a corper to be the MC.

All the corps members refused to be the MC. I know shyness or nervousness was the cause. Since I'm / was a singer and I have performed on a big stage with 95% foreigners, during university days, I had built stage confidence.

What did I do? I got on stage, grabbed the mic and became the MC. The sweet mouth skill is what made me anchor the program like a pro despite being my first MC'ing work.

At the end of the show, some female corps members came to me and said, "So you can talk like this?" Why did they say this? It's because I rented a personal apartment during service and when I come to the general lodge with my bottle of Eva water, I don't talk to female corps members. I run my shíts outside.

So, they felt I was a snob or too shy, but that day, they were shocked. At the end of the night, they started making passes, but I needed to choose one out of all the cute female corps members. I was made a celebrity that night.

So, this skill is not for women, but a skill that opens so many doors — be it business or women.
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

bruv you didnt answer îgbokiller's question

money technique yields result 48hrs max

how quick does mouth and dick technique deliver?
cheesy E be like say una like sharp sharp runs. Sharp sharp things they purge. The MC'ing story above will answer this question.

Honestly, money will get you prostitutes faster, while the skill will get you reasonable women faster. So, it depends on what you want.
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:

The reason you should learn the technique is for business, not for women. I remember during our NYSC passout party at corpers' lodge, the organizers were looking for a corper to be the MC.

All the corps members refused to be the MC. I know shyness or nervousness was the cause. Since I'm / was a singer and I have performed on a big stage with 95% foreigners, during university days, I had built stage confidence.

What did I do? I got on stage, grabbed the mic and became the MC. The sweet mouth skill is what made me anchor the program like a pro despite being my first MC'ing work.

At the end of the show, some female corps members came to me and said, "So you can talk like this?" Why did they say this? It's because I rented a personal apartment during service and when I come to the general lodge with my bottle of Eva water, I don't talk to females corps members.

So, they felt I was a snob or too shy, but that day, they were shocked. At the end of the night, they started making passes, but I needed to choose one out of all the cute female corps members. I was made a celebrity that night.

So, this skill is not for women, but a skill that opens so many doors — be it business or women.
ohhh Kay. Aaahen u should have pointed or emphasized business more than charming women and making them trip.

Try to add it to the wetclef features too
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
cheesy E be like say una like sharp sharp runs. Sharp sharp things they purge. The MC'ing story above will answer this question.

Honestly, money will get you prostitutes faster, while the skill will get you reasonable women faster. So, it depends on what you want.
reasonable women as how. Prostitutess as how. Forget oh its not only prostitutes that money can please. If so all men and women are prostitutes.

Spend money properly and strategically and even a woman with PhD working as a professor with a husband at home will love to flirt and date such guy. There's nothing like prostitutes or reasonable women

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“my Boyfriend Has Zero Hustling Spirit, Relies On Salary” – Lady Earning 3X More / 12 steps to a Woman's Mumu Button / Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.