Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Prisoner Of Love: The Story - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Prisoner Of Love: The Story (67389 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
Operation Tom Tom is underway. Enjoying every bit of it. Thanks a lot, James.

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by franklin000(m): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
updates ooo

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by pweetymhi(f): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
Where is my Tommy oo.. I am looking for a Tommy... Update abeg

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by Mustybad(m): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
@ op, suspense is killing me here now. Have reloaded this page countless times.....don't coman kee person here ooooo

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by becca2017(f): 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
Happy Sunday everyone!! hope you all had a blessed one??.. btw, shey Daddy Jason will not give us update ni??

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by afolabiwunmi: 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
Salivating for update ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by JamesKudooski(m): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
pweetymhi:
Na Valentina

Nice guess, pweetymhi.
skubido:
if is that Valentina,, Tomiwa should start telling Rachel now ooo, from A -Z ooo, cuz earlier the better, to avoid story that touch oo.

cuz I don't want to hear how wish I knew then.

OP OP, d papa d papa, tanks a lot for the update ooooo. RESPECT boss.

Go on, Road clear

Nice advice, skubido.

afolabiwunmi:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,I want to love oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,thanks for the update

Lol! shocked

Ann2012:
Who could the caller be?

Thanks for the update OP

You are about to find out, Ann2012.

izaray:
Tomiwa shouldn't hurt Rachael's feelings pls

Just hope is not what ayam thinking sha

Thanks for the update Op

Hmmm....what are you thinking oooo, izaray?

Godwindanielboy:
Operation Tom Tom is underway. Enjoying every bit of it. Thanks a lot, James.

I see you, Godwindanielboy.

franklin000:
updates ooo

On the way, Franklin000.

pweetymhi:
Where is my Tommy oo.. I am looking for a Tommy... Update abeg

Update on the way, pweetymhi.

Mustybad:
@ op, suspense is killing me here now. Have reloaded this page countless times.....don't coman kee person here ooooo

Oh, oh! Sorry, Mustybad. Update on the way.

becca2017:
Happy Sunday everyone!! hope you all had a blessed one??.. btw, shey Daddy Jason will not give us update ni??

Oh, sorry dear. Update loading...

afolabiwunmi:
Salivating for update ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Afolabiwunmi, update loading...
Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by JamesKudooski(m): 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
Dear Devilmaycry1,

Hope you are doing fine, bro? I got a notification from Nairaland that you were trying to mail me.

Please mail me on jameskudooski@yahoo.com.

Regards.
Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by JamesKudooski(m): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
Episode 16 (Chapter 15)

“IT’S VALENTINA.” TOMIWA SPOKE up.

“Valentina? The girl you met at the convention?” Rachael asked.

“Yes.”

“Then why that look? You got me scared you know.”

“Oh, sorry about that. I didn’t mean to. I was just surprised she called again considering how uninvitingly I spoke to her the last time she called me. I never thought she would ever call again.”

“Were you that rude to her?”

“Not at all. I wasn’t warm to her either. I didn’t want to leave room for any familiarity. I don’t want any stories that touch the heart later on.”

“I see your point. But why not pick her call and hear her out. You never can tell.”

Tomiwa heeded her advice and picked the call which was ringing the third time. “Hello Valentina, how are you doing?”

“Hello Tomiwa, I’m cool. I called just to find out how you are doing.” She answered with a sexy voice.

“Oh, that’s so thoughtful of you. I’m fine. Thanks a bunch.”

“That’s good to know … hmmm … Tomiwa, will you be home this weekend?”

“Will I be home? Is anything the matter?” Tomiwa asked; he was curious.

“I was wondering if I could pay you a visit.”

“Oh, I won’t be around. My fiancée and I have a function to attend this weekend.” Tomiwa replied. The mention of his fiancée was deliberate. He wanted her to know he was already taken and no longer available for any other lady. He had begun to sense that Valentina was developing a romantic interest in him.

“Your fiancée? That’s nice. Is she there with you? Can I say hi to her, please?”

Both Tomiwa and Rachael looked at each other again puzzled. The phone had been on speaker all along with Rachael listening to the conversation. Rachael nodded in agreement and he passed the phone to her. Rachael and Valentina spoke for a while. To their surprise, Valentina sounded very nice and amiable to the extent that Tomiwa started feeling bad for the not-too-good reception he gave her when she called earlier. Perhaps, she was simply being nice and Tomiwa misconstrued her actions.

“You see, I told you. It might not be what you were thinking. She sounded nice to me.” Rachael tried to reason with Tomiwa.

“Well, you’ve got a point but something still tells me that she’s up to something. We just need to be careful.” Tomiwa said.

They soon got to Rachael’s hostel after which Tomiwa headed for his. When he entered into his room, Femi was just coming in too. Surprised at seeing Tomiwa, Femi asked, “Wow! Tommy, you are back early. Didn’t you see Rachael?”

“No, I saw her. We have finished and why did you think I didn’t see her?”

“You are not used to coming back this early whenever you go out reading with Rachael. Love wan tin tin things, you know. Really, I wasn’t expecting to see you back this early.” Femi pointed out.

“Femi, did you forget we have work to do by 8.00 pm?”

“Oh, that? I remember but to be frank I wasn’t sure you were going to make it. Since you and Rachael started going out it’s been difficult for you keeping such promises.”

“Well, sorry to disappoint you this time around.”

They both had some rest and woke up by 8.05 pm to study. Tomiwa did another good job at explaining the topic to Femi in a way he could never forget.

Few days later, their exams started and as usual the stress tripled. It was a period of happiness for those who prepared well and sadness for those who didn’t. Tomiwa and Femi organised a forum where they, their fiancées and a couple of other friends could prepare for their papers together as a group. They tackled past questions and at times someone would raise a question which they discussed together. The arrangement was very helpful to all who participated in it.

Nonetheless, something happened on the day they had their last paper for the session that tested the depth of Tomiwa’s and Rachael’s love for each other, and how far they were willing to sacrifice for one another. It was the day they had their toughest paper. The stress of the preparation for the course knew no bounds and the tension that filled the examination hall that morning was unprecedented. Tomiwa and Rachael stationed themselves on the queue in a way that they could sit close to each other by the time the invigilators assigned seats to them. Fortunately for them, they were placed side by side. They got more than they hoped for. They had planned to sit not far from each other but as providence would have it, they were placed beside each other!

Soon, the question papers were distributed and the examination started without much ado. Immediately, the examination hall became as quiet as a graveyard. The only audible sound was that of pencils and pens scribbling on paper. Everyone behaved. They had no other choice anyway except that of being rusticated for examination malpractice if they dared. Precedence had taught them that anyone caught in the examination hall for any offence and made to face the disciplinary panel was sure to be sent packing. It had always been Tomiwa’s policy never to go against any instructions given in the examination hall no matter how insignificant it appeared to be. However, Tomiwa would soon face a situation that would put him in a very compromising position.

The questions were tough but not what Tomiwa couldn’t handle. He expected Rachael too to have a smooth ride with the questions because most of them were what the group practiced the night before. Tomiwa turned to see how Rachael was faring only to be hit by a great shock. The tension or the fear of the paper might have gotten the better of her because she left most of the questions unanswered! How could he help? The hall was saturated with invigilators and two were standing close by. He had already finished answering all the questions; he was doing a quick revision before submitting when he noticed that Rachael was having difficulty with most of the questions. He tactfully placed his answer sheet at a place conspicuous enough for Rachael to see. She quickly started shading the answers in her own answer sheet. She had not shaded more than five answers when one of the invigilators turned towards their direction and suspected something was going on.

“Hey, you over there…” He said referring to Tomiwa. “Keep your answer sheet very well. It’s too exposed.” He cautioned.

Tomiwa pretending not to be aware of the situation reacted, “Oh, I didn’t realise that. Thank you for drawing my attention to it sir.”

With that, he quickly picked the up the answer sheet and hid it behind his question paper. Just then, one of the invigilators announced, “Ten minutes more. I expect you to be tidying your papers by now because when I say: ‘Stop!’ I won’t wait for anyone to do all that.”

The announcement was greeted with a very loud “Oooh!” and heavy sighs, which instantly gave way to great mutterings that filled the entire hall. They were the sounds of panic. The cacophony died now abruptly when the invigilator screamed at the top of his voice, “Silence! Decorum!” But the sound of aggressive scribbles of the pen on paper took over with alarming intensity.

On hearing that, Rachael’s heart jumped to her mouth. There was no way she could pass that course if nothing was done in the next few minutes! Tomiwa’s heart skipped a couple of beats too. He was done with his work and ready to submit but the love of his life was still there hanging on a very thin line that was ready to snap at any moment! She was fast losing hope and time kept ticking away mercilessly. Tomiwa had tried to help but his initial attempt was foiled. How could he prevent this calamity that was staring both of them in the eye? He quickly thought of what to do and an idea came up instantaneously. The problem, however, was how to execute it without being caught. The risk was enormous and the consequences very disastrous! The idea was simple. He quickly ticked all the correct answers in his question paper. All he needed to do next was to swap his question paper with hers and that was where the problem lied. The two invigilators were too close for comfort.

He had never done such a thing before in his life since his primary school days up till this moment. The prying eyes of the many invigilators, especially those two stationed close to them, were roving all over the hall like huge flashlights. If caught, the consequences could be very dire for Tomiwa. He could face the disciplinary panel which would guarantee an expulsion from the school just a session away from the end of the programme. That would mean all his labour and perseverance to that point would be for nothing! At the same time, he couldn’t sit down there and fold his hands to watch his second half sink down the quagmire of failure. That would be an automatic extra year for her. He was caught between the devil and the deep blue sea!

He remembered how much Rachael meant to him and how he had vowed within himself to stay by her no matter what happened. This was a time to prove that to her and himself. He hardened his mind; there was no going back. What played out next gave him a slim opportunity to act. That was his only chance; if he missed it that would be the end of any rescue mission.

A student called the attention of one of the invigilators almost at the same time that the second one suspected something few seats away and decided to check it out. The coast was clear or so Tomiwa thought. It was now or never because the coast would not stay clear forever; anything could happen in the next split-second. Immediately, with the speed of light, Tomiwa swapped the question papers and Rachael began copying the answers as fast as her fingers could. At that same moment an invigilator, the dreaded Mr Aregbe, coming from another class entered the hall and instinctively looked towards the direction of Tomiwa and Rachael. His eyes grew wide instantly and shone with fire! He screamed at the top of his voice, “Hey you that man with blue shirt, stand up!”

Tomiwa was wearing a blue shirt and he began to stand up gradually. His hands began to shake as flood of sweats started swimming down his temple. He closed his eyes tight and heaved a deep sigh muttering, “Jeeeeez, busted!”

Mr Aregbe, the much dreaded invigilator, had become a symbol of fear amongst the students. His eagle eyes could detect any acts of examination malpractice no matter how concealed or fool-proof they were. He had a reputation for not staying in his assigned class but going from class to class creeping on students when they least expected. He was known to be cruel and unforgiving and anyone caught by him was as good as gone. His exploits had come to earn him the moniker, Mr Aregbe, The Great.

Now visibly boiling with anger, he stormed towards Tomiwa …

To be continued...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by Treasurewamiri(f): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
Sangba fo! akara tu sepo.... Their congregation elders must hear about this, exam malpractice ke

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by JamesKudooski(m): 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
Episode 17 (Chapter 16)

AS MR AREGBE’S MENACING steps moved closer to where Tomiwa was standing, Tomiwa’s heart beat faster and by the time it got to Tomiwa’s seat, Tomiwa held his breath, tightened his eyes more and clenched his fists. Rachael too was super-frightened. The hour of reckoning had arrived! Then, the steps raced past Tomiwa and stopped at two seats in front of him. Tomiwa wasn’t sure of what was happening so he opened his eyes to see that the man occupying two seats in front of him was also wearing a blue shirt.

Mr Aregbe screamed, “Didn’t you hear that I told you to stand up? What an arrogant act of insubordination!” The reason for his boisterous anger became clearer. He concluded the man took him for granted by refusing to stand up at his instruction.

The student, now confused, stood up and apologized, “Sorry sir. I didn’t know you were referring to me, sir…. What did I do sir?”

Ignoring the question, Mr Aregbe ransacked his table searching for any evidence of a malpractice. But he couldn’t find any. When he came in, the breeze had blown the man’s answer sheet off his table. It was when he bent down to pick it up that Mr Aregbe walked in and saw him. His usual over-zealousness blinded him. He believed that what he picked up was a paper on which he had scribbled some points and hidden under the table.

Not finding anything, he asked in annoyance, “Where is the piece of paper you picked from the under the table just now?”

The man showed him his answer sheet and explained, “Sir, it was my answer sheet. The breeze blew it away and it was what I picked up.”

Not convinced, Mr Aregbe’s eyes frantically searched everywhere with the hope of spotting something incriminating but again he could not find anything.

“Oh! I see. Okay, you can have your seat and continue with your work.” He said. He didn’t even have the courtesy to apologize. Such was his ego.

Both Tomiwa and Rachael heaved a sigh of relief. The cup had just passed over his head. At that moment, Mr Aregbe turned back and faced Tomiwa.

“And you Mr Man, why were you standing?”

Immediately Tomiwa’s heart began the hundred meters race to his mouth again. His brain had to think of something fast because he could get into trouble. Mr Aregbe was not an invigilator one would draw his attention unnecessarily. That would be an invitation to trouble!

“Nothing sir. I only wanted to submit my script. I’m done, sir.” Tomiwa quickly responded with a spontaneity that surprised even him. It was his subconscious mind that was at work.

“And what have you been waiting for?” Mr Aregbe screamed stretching his hand to collect the script.

Tomiwa quickly walked up to him and submitted his answer sheet.

“Are you sure you have done all you are supposed to do?” Mr Aregbe interrogated scanning through the script.

“Yes, sir.”

“Alright then, you may go.”

Tomiwa walked as fast as his legs could carry him towards the exit. He didn’t want to give Mr Aregbe any chance at all. He simply needed to disappear before Mr Aregbe’s dreaded intuition set to work and figure out something was fishy. He was almost getting to the exit when Mr Aregbe spotted something and called him back.

“Hey Mr Man, come back here!”

Tomiwa froze in his trail. ‘Oh, Lord! But I thought this cup had passed already.’ He thought. Nonetheless, he comported himself and walked back to Mr Aregbe.

“Sir?”

“What is this?” He asked.

“I … I … I don’t understand sir.” Tomiwa stammered.

“See, I asked you if you had done all you were supposed to do before submitting and you said yes. And what is this? An omission? You failed to write your matriculation number! I wonder where you were hurrying to that you missed out such a vital information. That is how most of you fail and you will start saying the witch in your mother’s village was after you. Nonsense … arrant nonsense!”

Seriously? Was it Mr Aregbe that was talking? Since when did he become a Good Samaritan? Though the tone of his voice was brusque and insulting, he actually meant well this time and Tomiwa could not thank him enough for that. He handed Tomiwa his script and he quickly wrote his matriculation number on the answer sheet. He also used the opportunity to check that every other information was in place. He then gave it back to Mr Aregbe who commented sarcastically, “So, you didn’t want to submit again, abi? You want to take the whole time in the world to write just your matriculation number?”

That was who Mr Aregbe was. He was never short of words and at times one wondered if he realised that these people were distance learning students that were adults—most of whom were mothers and fathers!

“Thank you, sir.” Tomiwa appreciated him and left the examination hall.

“Two minutes more … Prepare to stop!” The invigilator-time keeper announced again. At that time, Rachael had two more questions to go. She quickly filled in the answers and tidied up her script. By the time the invigilator shouted, “STOP!” she had already finished so she submitted her work with much happiness and relief. Typical of students, many of them kept writing after the invigilators had asked them to stop repeatedly and when the invigilators threatened not to collect the scripts anymore, the rush that rented the hall was indescribable. In the midst of the kerfuffle, Mr Aregbe spotted a lady and screamed in his usual deep hoarse voice, “Hey you over there, come here!”

Rachael walked up to meet Tomiwa who was hanging around for her to come out of the hall.

“Wow! Tommy, that was a hell of drama in there!” She said as she approached him.

“Gosh! You can say that again. I almost pooped in my pant!”

“Tommy, that was so brave of you. Thank you very much. I never knew you could do that … where did that come from?”

“Seriously, I don’t know too. I guess it’s that part of me that can’t stand anything bad happening to you.”

“Thank you once more, darling. I will be forever grateful for this.” Saying that, she threw her hands round him and gave him an affectionate hug.

“Anything for you, Sweetheart. Anything for you.” Tomiwa replied still wrapped up in her arms.

Few days later, the session ended and everyone went back to their normal life. After her reaction when she learnt about Rachael, one would have thought that Valentina had given up on Tomiwa and abandoned her ‘Operation Tom-Tom’ mission. To the contrary, she became more inflamed with her obsession over Tomiwa. For some days now, Tomiwa had known no peace at nights for Valentina had virtually turned his sleep into a disturbing nightmare. She would wake up around 2.00 am and dialled Tomiwa’s phone number. Most times the call would wake him up from sleep and by the time he picked the call, she wouldn’t say anything. Initially, Tomiwa thought it was issues with the network until the constancy made him conclude otherwise. At other times, she would place the mouthpiece of the phone close to the speaker of her portable stereo playing some love songs into Tomiwa’s ear the moment he picked the call.

Tomiwa tried several times to explain to her to stop but each time she apologised and promised never to do it again. Her supposedly display of humility when cautioned had a way of dowsing any anger that might have been pumping in Tomiwa’s system before talking to her. However, the ‘truce’ was usually short-lived as she soon returned to her antics few days later. This was what Tomiwa had been contending with ever since he returned home from the Residential programme.

Valentina herself came to realise that her crush over Tomiwa had suddenly become an obsession for as much as she tried to flush the thoughts of Tomiwa off her mind, the task had been as difficult as trying to walk a camel through the eye of a needle. The whole thing was spinning out of control. She needed to talk to someone and the only person she could think of was Margaret Okafor, her bosom friend. She visited Margaret the following weekend.

“Babe, how far with Tommy? Have you cracked him yet?” Margaret asked her after they finished having lunch.

“For where? Babe, Tommy no be easy nut to crack ooo.” Valentina replied with an expression completely devoid of any form of enthusiasm.

“Seriously?”

“Yes ooo. That guy no wan gree at all.”

“But babe, since when did you become this soft? The Valentina I know is not one that gives up easily. So, what’s the matter with you? Babe, you’ve got to fight for what you want!”

“You are right but I found out he’s going out with someone already. I even spoke with her and she sounded so nice. I don’t think I want to hurt her.”

“He’s going out with someone and so f*cking what?! Are they married? No! So, he’s technically not hers yet. Babe no dulling ooo. Na jungle we dey ooo and in the jungle, you fight for survival. This is a hostile world; life is all about competition and it is only the strong that get what they want. If you want Tommy, then fight for him!”

That was all the encouragement Valentina needed. For a strong-willed person such as Valentina a little pet talk was enough to do the magic and in this case, it did more than that!

“Shey you talk say you no dey go back till tomorrow?” Margaret asked for a reconfirmation.

“Yes.” The now highly-spirited Valentina answered with such gusto such as could be seen in MTN Project Fame.

“Then we shall visit him tomorrow.”

Meanwhile, Tomiwa informed Rachael about all the drama that Valentina was putting up and she wondered how a lady that sounded so nice to her could be orchestrating all of these. She did not only become worried, she also became afraid! But Tomiwa assured her, “Hey Beautiful, you don’t have to worry. I can handle this.”

“Tommy, are you sure? Girls like this can be desperate and dangerous.” Rachael expressed her worry again.

“Ha! Ha! Ha!” Tomiwa laughed. “Don’t worry. I have handled more serious cases in the past and this is no exception. Just give it time and it will pass. Sweetheart, don’t feel threatened; your place in my heart and life is unshakeable.” Tomiwa reassured sounding a little overconfident and that was the beginning of his problem!

The following day was Sunday and Tomiwa was home relaxing in his sitting room. He was actually playing a game on his android phone when he heard a knock on his door. He stood up and walked to the door to attend to whoever was knocking. Behold! When he opened the door, his jaw dropped involuntarily at what he saw at the door. He immediately lost his abilities to speak and move as he stood there like a statue opening the door wide! It was Margaret and Valentina standing in front of him waiting for him to invite them in.

Really what Tomiwa saw was enough to make him lose his gifts of speech and mobility. Right in front of him were Margaret and the seductively dressed Valentina. Her sight could make any man lose control of his senses. She wore a tightly-fitted pair of leggings that magnified the curves and contours of her elegant body and donned a tight crop-top with a low neckline that revealed the cleavage of her big but firm breasts and short enough to expose her inviting navel. Her makeup was flamboyant and bold. Her earrings were big and dangling and a six-inch-high-heeled shoe graced her fresh feet.

After a few seconds passed, Margaret decided to help Tomiwa out. “Hello Tommy, can we come in?”

“Oh, s … s … s … sorry! You may come in, please.”

Margaret entered first and Valentina followed. She swaggered behind Margaret shaking her derrière erotically and Tomiwa almost lost it all. She was definitely on a mission! Tomiwa had to search deep inside of him to locate and activate his ‘self-defence’ button to ward off the ballistic missiles Valentina was shooting at him. It had worked for him in the past and now switched on, he was confident it was going to work for him again.

“Please sit down ladies. What do I get for you? Hmmm … hope you won’t mind Five Alive juice and cake? You know visiting a bachelor unannounced will end up getting you junks such as these.”

“That will be fine Tommy.” The ladies replied.

He excused himself and went into the kitchen and within a twinkle of an eye, he returned with the items on a tray which he placed on a stool in front of them. He then sat down opposite them to keep them company. A conversation ensued. They talked about work, the state of the economy and the latest news trending on social media amongst others. All the while, Valentina was busy throwing erotic stances and glances at him but his ‘self-defence’ button was intact as he seemed unperturbed despite all her advances. At a point in time, Margaret and Valentina exchanged glances that signalled that it was time to deploy the joker of the day. Tomiwa at that time was too busy with his phone to notice what just happened.

About two minutes thereafter, Margaret excused herself saying, “Tommy, I just remembered I forgot to drop the keys to the house where the others could find them in case they come back before we get back home. Please lemme quickly drop it. I’ll be right back.”

“It’s okay.” Responded the unsuspecting Tomiwa.

With that, Margaret left leaving Valentina and Tomiwa alone in his house. With the coast now clear, it was time for Valentina to deploy the deadliest weapon in her arsenal. She deliberately dropped her purse on the floor and pretending to pick it up, she exposed to the full glare of Tomiwa her frontal protrusions and shook them in an erotic manner. Tomiwa saw them and quickly looked away before his eyes landed him in trouble. This was war and Valentina was prepared to fight it to the end.

“Hey, Tommy, what’s that on your shirt?” Without waiting to see Tomiwa’s reaction, she stood up and walked seductively towards him. Before he could bat an eyelid, she was already standing right before him towering like a huge figure above him from where he was sitting. She was too close for comfort. However, the closeness gave Tomiwa an opportunity to examine Valentina’s features more closely and he had to admit that she was really endowed. He appreciated her perfume more now as the aroma filled his nostrils. The seeming magnified goddess in front of him coupled with the soul-lifting aroma of her perfume caused a commotion in his head that nearly tripped off his ‘self-defence’ button. His heartbeat increased its pace and he became once more the statue that stood by the door when Valentina and Margaret first arrived—he could no longer resist!

Valentina let out a smile of victory as she sat down on his lap and pressed herself against him. She started caressing him. Then suddenly, his ‘self-defence’ button triggered a warning alarm inside of him and he flinched immediately pushing her away.

“What the heck are you doing? I think you should leave now. You have overstayed your welcome!” He screamed.

Valentina didn’t understand what hit her—not the shove but the shock! How come? What just happened? She was winning the battle already and now this? She wasn’t the type that backed down easily and definitely not this time! Instantly, she rushed herself at him and held him tight, “No! Tommy, you must kiss me today.… You must make love to me today!” A struggle ensued between the two of them.

“I said no! Get away from me or I will be forced to hit you.” Tomiwa screamed back at her shoving her away but she held on tight; she wasn’t going to let go.

“Tommy, no. Please don’t do this.… I love you, Tommy. All I’ve wanted is to be your girlfriend.… Please just a kiss and I will be on my way. I promise, pleeeease.”

Valentina pleaded amidst the struggle. She knew that the more she gave him space, the more she lost the battle. So, she continued to cling to him.

“I said no and I mean capital NO!” Tomiwa insisted.

Though he threatened to hit her, he couldn’t lift up his hands against her despite all the provocation—it was not in his character.

“Then I won’t leave you today. You better kill me if you have to. What else do you want? I have said it time and again with my body language; no, you shut your eyes. And now I am saying it openly and you are rejecting me again.… Am I not good enough for a beautiful lady? Must I kill myself before you realise I love and want you?” She kept on ranting as she continued to struggle with Tomiwa. Truth be said, Valentina was a strong lady or rather could it be her obsession and desperation that infused her with so much power? While they were still locked down in the struggle, they heard a knock on the door!

Both of them paused at that instance. “Who is it?” Tomiwa asked loud enough for the person at the door to hear him clearly.

“Hey Handsome, it’s me … Rachael.”

To be continued...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by aprilwise(m): 3:44am On Sep 04, 2018
Wahala for Tommy. Nice

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by Kendrick80(m): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2018
Ewoooooooooooooooooooooooooo... shocked

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by devilmaycry1(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2018
operation rescue tommy from the evil val rescue mode ativate ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha just drop one more pls as a new month gift bro happy new month to u more power to ur aaaaa 来对不起要睡会

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by afolabiwunmi: 9:32am On Sep 04, 2018
Racheal should please understand what is happening oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by izaray(f): 9:55am On Sep 04, 2018
See wahala

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by skubido(m): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2018
Tommy suppose don push her commot sense b4 Rachael knock..
Omo Radaada.

OP tanks a lot for the update. jah bless your hustle

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by Ann2012(f): 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
Valentina na devil pikin

skubido:

Omo Radaada.

Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by Ann2012(f): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
Tommy....receive sense to push Valentina
Rachael will be hurt should she witness dis same scenario with her ex sad

Thanks Oga mi JamesKudooski

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by pweetymhi(f): 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
This Valentina desperate ooo.. I hope Rachel understands

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by JamesKudooski(m): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
Treasurewamiri:
Sangba fo! akara tu sepo.... Their congregation elders must hear about this, exam malpractice ke

Lol!

Treasurewamiri, u must be a JW.
Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by JamesKudooski(m): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
aprilwise:
Wahala for Tommy. Nice

Abi oooo.

Aprilwise, I see you. Its been a while. Hope you are doing good?
Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by JamesKudooski(m): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
Kendrick80:
Ewoooooooooooooooooooooooooo... shocked

Kendrick80, it's been a while. I hail oooo.
Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by JamesKudooski(m): 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
devilmaycry1:
operation rescue tommy from the evil val rescue mode ativate ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha just drop one more pls as a new month gift bro happy new month to u more power to ur aaaaa 来对不起要睡会

Lol! Devilmaycry1 speaking Chinese? Or is it Japanese?
I sight you, my brother.
Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by JamesKudooski(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
afolabiwunmi:
Racheal should please understand what is happening oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Afolabiwunmi, I hope she does oooo.
Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by JamesKudooski(m): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
izaray:
See wahala

Abi oooooo.
Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by JamesKudooski(m): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
skubido:

Omo Radaada.

Skuuuuuuubido, you see dat one talk jare.
Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by JamesKudooski(m): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ann2012:
Tommy....receive sense to push Valentina
Rachael will be hurt should she witness dis same scenario with her ex sad

Thanks Oga mi JamesKudooski

Exactly so, Ann2012.
Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by JamesKudooski(m): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
pweetymhi:
This Valentina desperate ooo.. I hope Rachel understands

I hope Rachael does too, pweetymhi.
Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by JamesKudooski(m): 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
Updates loading...
Re: Prisoner Of Love: The Story by Uniquechild(f): 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
Wahala dey o. Hope Rachael understands biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ / Baggage Claim / The Den Of Delilah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.