Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man (52508 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Adesolomon2014(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
BigSarah:
What a stupid reaction from the man, it's not like she got pregnant for him or anything.

Uhmmmm! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by big7: 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
derecho:
My sister, i seldom comment about love on this forum because many wont understand.First,love is a decision and not some overwhelming feeling.It doesn't go for the best but hopes for the best.I understand that perfectly.If they have been married and he finds out,i'll be the first to ask him to forgive but a wise man see a problem afar and he hides himself but a f.ool rages on.Proverbs 22:3
People have different things they call love but love is not devoid of godly knowledge.
Trust is another level...You should love everyone but you can't trust everyone.

May the good God bless you... Damn you just interpreted my mind in words...

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Kakayaraznits(m): 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
Reminds me of an American movie where the guy was a smooth playa, but fell in love with a lady and found out few days to his wedding that the lady had sex with his best man sometime ago. He was very emotional, but he still forgived and married her.

But this case is quite different cos the girl was still keeping in touch with the fling guy till she was busted, which means it can still happen after marriage. Ere ki laja n bekun se?
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kakayaraznits:
Reminds me of an American movie where the guy was a smooth playa, but fell in love with a lady and found out few days to his wedding that the lady had sex with his best man sometime ago. He was very emotional, but he still forgived and married her.

But this case is quite different cos the girl was still keeping in touch with the fling guy till she was busted, which means it can still happen after marriage. Ere ki laja n bekun se?

It's forgave no such thing as forgived.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by mixta14: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

I've told you earlier to stop commenting your emotions.

Correct words and stop chatting grin That isn't hard,you know?

She dodged a bullet because the man is an inconsiderate individual.
I guess if he was the one caught he would've wanted the lady to forgive him. Mtcheew
What if it happens to one son what will you tell him

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Smartmanager(m): 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
OneCorner:
Selfish man. Because of ordinary fvck wey ur fiancé fvck u come cancel wedding.
Can’t you forgive her
If it were u,what will u do? What if she contacted an std and passed it to her husband-to-be?

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Austineperez(m): 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
Girls and stupidity
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by MarieSucre(f): 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
Donald95:
Some women are just evil

Just look what those MOFOs ladies above me are saying. SMH.With these Feminist mentality, Am sorry to our coming Generation, There will be massive divorce, there will so many "Ọtọ na aka nne". Just look at the way they are defending this woman that would have cut short this man's life.

Thank God she was caught

Nairaland and their fish sense. If anybody defend a woman, e don turn to feminist mentality. If a woman sneeze somebody say "bless you", na feminist for una eye.

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Kakayaraznits(m): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
Deadlywoman:

It's forgave no such thing as forgived.

Noted prof

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Brightgem(f): 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

You're so inconsiderate. Do you think it's easy to resist an ex?

If you find yourself in the same house with an ex even though you're married, it'll be very hard to resist him/her.

You guys should stop talking like kids abeg.
Oh Lord! What did this guy just say. How loose are you to be thinking like this. Why is the person an ex in the first place. Sex has become so cheap and abused... the abnormal is now normal. abeg let people sound like kids, its better. If u can't resist, u already have a problem in ur life. Infidelity now a norm, no descipline in anything again. I just cnt believe someone typed this poo.

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
itsmeurLady:
I am not supporting the act but what if it was the man that cheated, I am 100 percent sure the lady will forgive, Guys!! Some ladies will even abuse the lady that why did she cancel marriage because of cheating, chai... So if none of the men here cheats, who are the men cheating on their girlfriends If you have cheated on your girlfriend once and she forgave you, don't quote me please. The only person that is allowed to quote me is a man that has never cheated in any relationship before. Anywayz at the end it balls down to individual preferences sha, I was only wondering what would have happened if it was the other way around?
of course if a lady is about to marry a guy and she catches the guy humping other ladies...if she's a lady who respects herself she had call off the engagement. But then many ladies cant do this in nigeria cos its the man who has the financial power. Why do u think ladies in the west can easily break off with a cheating partnercheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by djon78(m): 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Have you ever been in love Have you ever done something for your lady that people thought you were insane? Get my point, the act is not good, in fact I hate cheating, I used to talk like this before but when I encountered it, it was a different ball game. If you truly love the person, you will end up trying to punish the person oo but after a while you will overlook it but if you can't endure you leave but what is the guarantee the next person won't make this same mistake. You make up your mind to trust, let's use Nigeria as an example, the politicians keep disappointing us with promises that they end up not fulfilling but we are still hopeful that someone will come and change everything. That's Trust, Love Does Not Give Up Easily! The next girl will give him heartaches too but it all depends on how he handle her heartaches, nobody is perfect, just so u know.

Love is for kids. Life is reality. Marriage should be strictly a duty. The man will play his role, likewise the woman. And life goes on.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
Brightgem:
Oh Lord! What did this guy just say. How loose are you to be thinking like this. Why is the person an ex in the first place. Sex has become so cheap and abused... the abnormal is now normal. abeg let people sound like kids, its better. If u can't resist, u already have a problem in ur life. Infidelity now a norm, no descipline in anything again. I just cnt believe someone typed this poo.

But if it was the man that was caught you guys would've wanted the lady to forgive him and go on with the wedding abi?

SMH for Nigerians.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Austin234(m): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
Most women do this including you. You have a warped morality

Saff:
Most women do this. A friend slept with his ex days before she got married. Nothing new.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Saff(f): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
Austin234:
Most women do this including you. You have a warped morality

how can I do this when I’m not married? Stupid people everywhere
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Dwise11(m): 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
[quote author=BigSarah post=70125694]What a stupid reaction from the man, it's not like she got pregnant for him or anything.

Meanwhile,
Help this undergraduate Stay in business, check signature for more info[/quot

Something is wrong with you
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by pelegiga92(m): 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
OneCorner:
Can’t you forgive her
na so e go b 4 u in jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by wristbangle: 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:
She dodged a bullet.. The man never loved her.
He only loved her virginity.

Maybe u were the one that slept with the lady. Seems your conscience is judging you.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by OsuMustGo: 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

I've told you earlier to stop commenting your emotions.

Correct words and stop chatting grin That isn't hard,you know?

She dodged a bullet because the man is an inconsiderate individual.
I guess if he was the one caught he would've wanted the lady to forgive him. Mtcheew
Some people just think with their anus
shame on you
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Austin234(m): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
You have the potentials from all indications

Saff:
how can I do this when I’m not married? Stupid people everywhere
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by poseidon12: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
Babiod:
Na God save the fiance, u meet a random guy when U were in a stable relationship,had a fling just like that,So many people don't know what it means to be committed in a relationship.what if the guy didn't know?she couldn't confess,she had to hide as if nothing happened,God knows what else she's lying about.wife no be just fuckmate,bedmate,gistmate but LIFE and HELPmate.

And she is still in constant touch with the guy, waiting for another opportunity to jump into bed with him.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by poseidon12: 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

So you would have gone ahead to marry her? Wow! It is the fiance (he) that dodged a bullet.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by OneCorner: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
pelegiga92:
na so e go b 4 u in jesus name amen
So na so ur Jesus dey do hin own.
Dey select people wey just fvck finish

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
Brightgem:

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by soundforce: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
OneCorner:
Can’t you forgive her
To you, it doesn't count. So long you get your share of the ONECORNER tru black market.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by EkeneDavid: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
OneCorner:
Can’t you forgive her
ordinary Bleep abi?
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
grin
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by seangy4konji: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
All of did women are harlots... All of den and can never be trusted.

Days why they padlock their phones and buy bulldog to watch it. The day I got my ex password and read her what's app. I nearly had a heart5attack.

As in discussing a night sick and how her did not sick her down very well
.hoeloshi weh I. Few nearly doe until but still no reach am.. No d one web I read o.. Wit of d one web no chat.

Ashawo all of dem
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Waffarianman(m): 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

Talking Nonsense Bro... E Go Happen To U Mak U No Hw E Dey Pain Person.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by itsmeurLady(f): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
lefulefu:
of course if a lady is about to marry a guy and she catches the guy humping other ladies...if she's a lady who respects herself she had call off the engagement. But then many ladies cant do this in nigeria cos its the man who has the financial power. Why do u think ladies in the west can easily break off with a cheating partnercheesy.

Nope, apart from the financial power, we can't marry ourselves... It is not about financial power! It is because of how we love except we are not in love but if we are, we go the extreme. Money is not everything! Even Guys forgive too when they love. Someone quoted me and said love is for kids, who says that Where was it written? With this kind of thinking, your wife will definitely go outside. There is a difference btw the marriages here in Africa compared to the western world, over der, they break up for every slight reason and that's why their marriages don't last and now Africans are trying to copy them. Smh , it's ridiculous how we don't copy the good things and leave the bad things for them.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by itsmeurLady(f): 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
djon78:

Love is for kids. Life is reality. Marriage should be strictly a duty. The man will play his role, likewise the woman. And life goes on.

Love is for kids?
Your marriage life will be very boring if you stick to this mindset, trust me and don't blame her when she goes outside. Don't treat women like men, we are wired differently, my own advice tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water / 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love / Top 10 "Crazy" Pre-Wedding Pictures By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.