Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,518 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man (52583 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by djon78(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Over here

You can say whatever you like, but once I see a very destructive comment that is likely to lead people astray I will call you guys out.

A woman has no reason to be opening her legs. She should close that legs. When she gets married she can explore with her husband. Women are meant to be virtuous, close that leg. Because once you begin to open, one man no go do you. And we will be hearing this kind of story.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by BabbanBura(m): 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
Olalan:
Nobody has sex by mistake.......she cheated on her fiancee cause she's not faithful and the man is justified cancelling the wedding.
BTW I advocate telling it all to your partner if they would stay they will and if they can't let them boun
ce.....

I agree with the Bold. If i discover some lies after marriage - divorce straight - End of Discussion!
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by MissRaine69(f): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
SirMichael1:

Clearly, NL has turned most ladies to be subconsciously intimidated when issue like this surface.

Your friend made a preposterous comment which I inquired more insight to so as to further ascertain what she meant. I don't think it is best to hop from one banana (sic) to the other in search of a marriageable partner. It is unwise. I wouldn't do that as a man (forget the cliché 'men are polygamous'. If men evolved by nature to be polygamous, then surely women too can (or have evolved) naturally evolve to become polyandric. It happens both ways).

So your perceived subjectivity in my post isn't really subjectivity. It is just common sense, so maybe you should to read it since you agree to her reasoning and then maybe come up with a contrary opinion if eventually you think I'm not objective enough.
Look at your earlier post what was objective about that? You just went on a rant about vaginas and labia just because I shared an opinion?
And you want me to engage with you on an intellectual level when you post ludicrous things like that?
Sorry I lack the disposition or the energy to do that. Take what you will from that.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by jmorrison2244(m): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
Good radiant to bad rubbish. No trust is earn anymore in this generation. What has happen to dignity of one man one woman relationship? Am sure this guy might have been forewarned but giving the benefit doubt the doubt prove no benefit but a disappointment. Dude you can't let go such memory of seeing a face different from yours while making love to her.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by virago(f): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
donbachi:
Evi-edna ogoli of blessed memory...did a line in one of her songs...it goes"make u dey look well,before u cross"....d guy no look well.

Evi Edna Ogoli isn't dead o
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by donbachi(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
virago:

Evi Edna Ogoli isn't dead o
i have tenderd an apology,as regards that errow.like typed earlier,it was a silly mistake.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
djon78:

You can say whatever you like, but once I see a very destructive comment that is likely to lead people astray I will call you guys out.

A woman has no reason to be opening her legs. She should close that legs. When she gets married she can explore with her husband. Women are meant to be virtuous, close that leg. Because once you begin to open, one man no go do you. And we will be hearing this kind of story.
It is what it is.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by SirMichael1: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

Look at your earlier post what was objective about that? You just went on a rant about vaginas and labia just because I shared an opinion?
And you want me to engage with you on an intellectual level when you post ludicrous things like that?
Sorry I lack the disposition or the energy to do that. Take what you will from that.

Quite lady-like. Always allowing emotions becloud fair reasoning.

My comment was/is as objective as can be, except you want to be subjective about it-which clearly is the case here.

The labia part is an abstract imagination of what precedes your adventure of going uncultured by submitting to your mundane desire to test different 'bananas' under the guise of finding the perfect one.

Hey, there are side effects of doing things a certain way. Permitting entries from different partners will surely have a negative effect just as entering different partners have its negative effects overtime. If I be a whöre and explore so many ladies to the point that I go down with erectile dysfunction in my course of finding a perfect sexually compatible match, will any lady agree to settle down with me? I was only working and buttressing on her opinion here.

Pray tell, isn't her initial comment preposterous to say but the least?

I also have to admit, I was a bit thorough, blunt, savage and harsh by my initial scripting.

Good evening. I'm having dinner, you mind? wink
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by MissRaine69(f): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
SirMichael1:

Quite lady-like. Always allowing emotions becloud fair reasoning.

My comment was/is as objective as can be, except you want to be subjective about it-which clearly is the case here.

The labia part is an abstract imagination of what precedes your adventure of going uncultured by submitting to your mundane desire to test different 'bananas' under the guise of finding the perfect one.

Hey, there are side effects of doing things a certain way. Permitting entries from different partners will surely have a negative effect just as entering different partners have its negative effects overtime. If I be a whöre and explore so many ladies to the point that I go down with erectile dysfunction in my course of finding a perfect sexually compatible match, will any lady agree to settle down with me? I was only working and buttressing on her opinion here.

Pray tell, isn't her initial comment preposterous to say but the least?

I also have to admit, I was a bit thorough, blunt, savage and harsh by my initial scripting.

Good evening. I'm having dinner, you mind? wink
There are no chains inhibiting you from your dinner.
Ok let’s do it this way maybe we can let the matter rest.
I don’t care
I don’t care about your opinion
I don’t care about what you think of me
I don’t care about anything you have to say
And I don’t care about you.
Now take it anyway you want to as long as the core issue of not giving zero fcuks is not overlooked I am cool.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by SirMichael1: 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

There are no chains inhibiting you from your dinner.
Ok let’s do it this way maybe we can let the matter rest.
I don’t care
I don’t care about your opinion
I don’t care about what you think of me
I don’t care about anything you have to say
And I don’t care about you.
Now take it anyway you want to as long as the core issue of not giving zero fcuks is not overlooked I am cool.

Lol. You've been compromised emotionally. You really have to fix that. Not everyone wants a battle.

Surprising... Except your being rude, you had no contrary opinion.

Don't bother replying, you never contributed meaningfully anyway.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by MissRaine69(f): 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
SirMichael1:

Lol. You've been compromised emotionally. You really have to fix that. Not everyone wants a battle.

Surprising... Except your being rude, you had no contrary opinion.

Don't bother replying, you never contributed meaningfully anyway.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
djon78:

I did love stuffs before and I don't now. Now is better for me. It's more of me fulfilling my obligation and duty.
What more does a woman want when you are faithful to her and you work hard to provide for her and the children?
I believe women use love as blackmail.

For cheating I can never tolerate that because if me as a man keeps myself away from messing up despite the kind temptation wey dey now, there is no reason a woman won't. The problem with a lot of women nowadays I'd there is no more self control. Many women today have frequent sex as single women. They cannot close there legs. Some have tasted different kinds of men in bed. Men not there husbands.
Tell me how such a woman will be satisfied with one man when she gets married?
Story, fafafowl. And they are the kind of girl you read on this story. One man can never do them, because she has accustomed herself to sleeping around, that's why she will go and sleep with a man as her wedding is approaching.

That is abomination. God saved that young man. He should go and thank God. The worst thing that can happen to a man is if you marry a wayward woman. How can she teach your children, good morale? How can she be able to correct her children when they begin to misbehave?

Abeg oo

there was this maths teacher dat taught us in secondary school. He was a very dedicated christian who was married to a lady who was quite loose. It was dis guy who did d domestic stuff at home while d lady watched tv. The man recently died of cadiac arrest. He was cleaning his car outside while his wife and two grownup dauthers were in d sittingroom watching nollywood then he collapsed. Its not worth it trying to stomach d excess of a cheating partner. If u stomach it,it will overwelm and finally kill u. I just love d oyibo way. If u a chronic unrepentent cheat then divorce is d next option. Though its always better u break up with her as a girlfriend than as a wife. Like this man op is talking about who broke up with his fiancee. He did the right thing....no need for unnecessary high blood pressurecheesy.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
[quote author=jmorrison2244 post=70161232]Good radiant to bad rubbish. No trust is earn anymore in this generation. What has happen to dignity of one man one woman relationship? Am sure this guy might have been forewarned but giving the benefit doubt the doubt prove no benefit but a disappointment. Dude you can't let go such memory of seeing a face different from yours while making love to her. [/quyote] maybe dem warn d guy about d babe multiple dating..or dem tell am about d babe's ex still smashing her but im no gree listen cos he was so much in lovecheesy. Sometimes when u hear stories about ur partner its better u investigate to find if d stories are true. Look, if am with a girl and dem tell me say she do abortion about 98 times and she's a coded runz girl..omo i will pick racecheesy.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by poik(m): 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
She was only sorry she got caught. If the guy cannot deal with it, its not his fault. Its painful. Thank God they aren't married yet.
What this word called 'ex' will cause ehn....
That's the bad thing about sex when you are not married. God isn't foolish.

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by djon78(m): 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
lefulefu:
there was this maths teacher dat taught us in secondary school. He was a very dedicated christian who was married to a lady who was quite loose. It was dis guy who did d domestic stuff at home while d lady watched tv. The man recently died of cadiac arrest. He was cleaning his car outside while his wife and two grownup dauthers were in d sittingroom watching nollywood then he collapsed. Its not worth it trying to stomach d excess of a cheating partner. If u stomach it,it will overwelm and finally kill u. I just love d oyibo way. If u a chronic unrepentent cheat then divorce is d next option. Though its always better u break up with her as a girlfriend than as a wife. Like this man op is talking about who broke up with his fiancee. He did the right thing....no need for unnecessary high blood pressurecheesy.

Marrying a wayward woman is not something I will wish on any man. It is because society has no more values. Today nothing wey person no go hear. But there are still good women out there. But na only God's favor go help you find such.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by martins88: 1:58am On Aug 16, 2018
visit www.loveaffairblog..com for inspiring love and relationship article

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) / Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX?