Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man (52509 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by hkidola00(m): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
Freeko4:

can u imagine, den 2weeks to ur wedding do the same tin she did and tell ur husband to be, that same silly quote, u wrote up dere

in ur mind, u av made a point....
dont mind d hoe talking
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by femmoy(m): 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
yettymuse:
oloriburuku.. Your mother is the grand matron and trust me she dropped a vintage baton for your sex starved sisters! Omo pao be gunshot!

iyae ati baba e ni oloriburuku, if not that ur generations are cursed which will eventually kill and ruin u all, u wouldn't be here talking like a crazy dog, in fact u are a bitch, u mother is/was a bitch, ur grand mother was a bitch too, nonsense generation.
oloshooooo
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by osaigbovo16(m): 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

The fact that you're poor doesn't mean everybody out here is poor.
smileythank you
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by SirMichael1: 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
It's best to be contented with the banana you decide to eat for the rest of your life. That's why its advisable to choose the best and delicious banana you can find knowing others can't compare.

So how long does a lady test and how many must she taste to get to her satisfaction before she becomes a slut?
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 10, 2018
SirMichael1:

So how long does a lady test and how many must she taste to get to her satisfaction before she becomes a slut?
Could be her first or second. I don't concern myself with such thoughts. How many puci must a man taste before he becomes a male whôre?
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by MissRaine69(f): 4:52am On Aug 10, 2018
Accidental sex? Like the penis slipped into the vagina while it was minding it’s own business and got trapped? The same way you would accidently slip on soap ....a penis can do that and land straight into a vagina.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by MissRaine69(f): 4:52am On Aug 10, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Could be her first or second. I don't concern myself with such thoughts. How many puci must a man taste before he becomes a male whôre?
Well said!
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by skukimania(f): 5:57am On Aug 10, 2018
Elder001:

You're so inconsiderate. Do you think it's easy to resist an ex?

If you find yourself in the same house with an ex even though you're married, it'll be very hard to resist him/her.

You guys should stop talking like kids abeg.

If it's not easy, why did u leave the so called ex in the first place?
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by SirMichael1: 7:31am On Aug 10, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

MissRaine69

Don't ask me, you're the one who said a lady should test many bananas before actually settling for the best.

Now here's what you don't get; As a lady performing random sampling and planning to get married to at least one of the bananas (cause clearly, this is your only criteria for marriage)...

1. You must be in relationship with all the guys.

2. You'll have as much partners you could lay hands on (not 2 but plenty) because most guys are all for having flings and the serious ones are few. At first you wouldn't know this, but as you delve into the relationship further, you'll come to realize those that really want to marry you you. So you begin to sieve the fuçkboys from marriage materials in order of their performance in bed.

So, let's say you date 10 men at once (this is the least, so it could only be more not less), 2 aren't good in bed and do not want marriage (breakup), 2 aren't good in bed but want marriage (breakup). So you have 6men good in bed.

Now of the 6, the best in 'bedmatics' is amongst the remaining 2 who are good but do not want marriage (hard to do but you breakup), now 1 out of the remaining 4 is clueless/indecisive on what he wants, he just doesn't know if he will be ready to settle down and so... (breakup)

3 men left.

The remaining 3 want to get married to you but;

1 of them feels he hasn't arrived yet and you can wait no more, your biological clock is ticking (breakup)

Now the two left want to get married to you and they feel they've arrived to taking that bold step

Of this two, the best in bed is a drunkard, a gambler, a liar, a cheat, a molester (wife beater) and a dishonest man but he's superb in bed compared to the other.

The other man is nice, lovely, romantic and all but he is of less superiority in bed to the other (don't ask me how, you can't get a perfect combo. <smirk>wink

Now you narrow them down to how good their banana is and end up with the cheat? after all the 'sluting'?

Anyways, what perfect combo is there?? A slut and a drunkard? That's a perfect combo if you ask me.

I think I should add another number to the list to make it 11 (this is the new least)

The 11th person doesn't think you're fit for marriage cuz your kpangolo has reached its elastic limits and your outer lips (labia) is protruded, flappy and looks unpleasing to the eyes so... (breakup).

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 10, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Nope, apart from the financial power, we can't marry ourselves... It is not about financial power! It is because of how we love except we are not in love but if we are, we go the extreme. Money is not everything! Even Guys forgive too when they love. Someone quoted me and said love is for kids, who says that Where was it written? With this kind of thinking, your wife will definitely go outside. There is a difference btw the marriages here in Africa compared to the western world, over der, they break up for every slight reason and that's why their marriages don't last and now Africans are trying to copy them. Smh , it's ridiculous how we don't copy the good things and leave the bad things for them.

What an upside down psyche really! Very true THE BAD is copied to the point of OVER DO while the GOOD is none of our business. VERY RIDICULOUS, HOW SUCH WESTERN ILLS ARE INFACT CHERISHED BY 'NIGERIANS', 'AFRICANS' AS CIVILIZATION. Its nothing but a manifestation of a MENTALITY of a people lacking in WISDOM. A PEOPLE INHERENTLY 'FOOLISH?!

Wise people make choices that are not DETRIMENTAL. Its not just ridiculous but STUP!D!TY.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by MissRaine69(f): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2018
SirMichael1:

MissRaine69

Don't ask me, you're the one who said a lady should test many bananas before actually settling for the best.

Now here's what you don't get; As a lady performing random sampling and planning to get married to at least one of the bananas (cause clearly, this is your only criteria for marriage)...

2. You'll have as much partners you could lay hands on (not 2 but plenty) because most guys are all for having flings and the serious ones are few. At first you wouldn't know this, but as you delve into the relationship further, you'll come to realize those that really want to marry you you. So you begin to sieve the fuçkboys from marriage materials in order of their performance in bed.

So, let's say you date 10 men at once (this is the least, so it could only be more not less), 2 aren't good in bed and do not want marriage (breakup), 2 aren't good in bed but want marriage (breakup). So you have 6men good in bed.

Now of the 6, the best in 'bedmatics' is amongst the remaining 2 who are good but do not want marriage (hard to do but you breakup), now 1 out of the remaining 4 is clueless/indecisive on what he wants, he just doesn't know if he will be ready to settle down and so... (breakup)

3 men left.

1 of them feels he hasn't arrived yet and you can wait no more, your biological clock is ticking (breakup)

Now the two left want to get married to you and they feel they've arrived to taking that bold step

Of this two, the best in bed is a drunkard, a gambler, a liar, a cheat, a molester (wife beater) and a dishonest man but he's superb in bed compared to the other.

The other man is nice, lovely, romantic and all but he is of less superiority in bed to the other (don't ask me how, you can't get a perfect combo. <smirk>wink

Now you narrow them down to how good their banana is and end up with the cheat? after all the 'sluting'?

Anyways, what perfect combo is there?? A slut and a drunkard? That's a perfect combo if you ask me.

I think I should add another number to the list to make it 11 (this is the new least)

The 11th person doesn't think you're fit for marriage cuz your kpangolo has reached its elastic limits and your outer lips (labia) is protruded, flappy and looks unpleasing to the eyes so... (breakup).

Sure.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by SirMichael1: 8:01am On Aug 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

Sure.
Sure? You're the one who said 'well said' so you should have a contrary opinion.

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by MissRaine69(f): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2018
SirMichael1:

Sure? You're the one who said 'well said' so you should have a contrary opinion.
To be honest I did not bother to read whatever that was. And if you are looking for virtual fisticuffs you will not find any here. I am at liberty to agree or disagree with posts and you cannot do jack about it! Except of course post rants with no smidgen of objectivity.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by SirMichael1: 8:31am On Aug 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

To be honest I did not bother to read whatever that was. And if you are looking for virtual fisticuffs you will not find any here. I am at liberty to agree or disagree with posts and you cannot do jack about it! Except of course post rants with no smidgen of objectivity.

Clearly, NL has turned most ladies to be subconsciously intimidated when issue like this surface.

Your friend made a preposterous comment which I inquired more insight to so as to further ascertain what she meant. I don't think it is best to hop from one banana (sic) to the other in search of a marriageable partner. It is unwise. I wouldn't do that as a man (forget the cliché 'men are polygamous'. If men evolved by nature to be polygamous, then surely women too can (or have evolved) naturally evolve to become polyandric. It happens both ways).

So your perceived subjectivity in my post isn't really subjectivity. It is just common sense, so maybe you should to read it since you agree to her reasoning and then maybe come up with a contrary opinion if eventually you think I'm not objective enough.

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by olowobaba10: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2018
donbachi:
Evi-edna ogoli of blessed memory...did a line in one of her songs...it goes"make u dey look well,before u cross"....d guy no look well.
ALWAYS VERIFY YOUR FACTS BEFORE POSTING, EVI-EDNA IS STILL ALIVE http://www.answers.com/Q/Is_Evi_Edna_Ogholi_alive
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 10, 2018
SirMichael1:

MissRaine69

3 men left.

Dude I seriously didn't read this your epistle. Trust Nigerians to overstretch talk. P.s I never said one should taste as many banana but be contented with the one that suits u.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2018
Olalan:
Nobody has sex by mistake.......she cheated on her fiancee cause she's not faithful and the man is justified cancelling the wedding.
BTW I advocate telling it all to your partner if they would stay they will and if they can't let them bounce.....

What's the meaning of BTW abeg
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by djon78(m): 10:58am On Aug 10, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Love is for kids?
Your marriage life will be very boring if you stick to this mindset, trust me and don't blame her when she goes outside. Don't treat women like men, we are wired differently, my own advice tho.

Boring ko outside ni. Abeg talk another matter. You think I no do love things then? I will say it again love is for kids. It is just a senseless feeling. I believe in being good to my woman. Infact all the ladies I had in my past, always never forgot me.

My philosophy is treat a woman very good but at the same time I will not tolerate any kind of rubbish. I lay out my laws. You have to obey it. I have ways to discipline you. More like carrot and stick approach.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by SirMichael1: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Dude I seriously didn't read this your epistle. Trust Nigerians to overstretch talk. P.s I never said one should taste as many banana but be contented with the one that suits u.

Typical African, someone could send you a lengthy email conveying threats to you and you won't go through it.

I believe this was your comment, right?

NwanyiAwkaetiti:
It's best to be contented with the banana you decide to eat for the rest of your life.

That's why its advisable to choose the best and delicious banana you can find...

...knowing others can't compare.

First paragraph employs ladies to be contented with their fiance or husband

Second advises that you whoré around until you become contended after multiple entry from multiple searches.

I don't believe NL ladies are devoid of acute reasoning. Don't make me please.

Hashimyussufamao:

What's the meaning of BTW abeg

By the way.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 10, 2018
SirMichael1:

Typical African, someone could send you a lengthy email conveying threats to you and you won't go through it.

I believe this was your comment, right?

First paragraph employs ladies to be contented with their fiance or husband

Second advises that you whoré around until you become contended after multiple entry from multiple searches.

I don't believe NL ladies are devoid of acute reasoning. Don't make me please.

By the way.

Second paragraph simply means u should be with someone you are sexually compatible with. Stop twisting everything to make me look bad not that I care though undecided
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Nope, apart from the financial power, we can't marry ourselves... It is not about financial power! It is because of how we love except we are not in love but if we are, we go the extreme. Money is not everything! Even Guys forgive too when they love. Someone quoted me and said love is for kids, who says that Where was it written? With this kind of thinking, your wife will definitely go outside. There is a difference btw the marriages here in Africa compared to the western world, over der, they break up for every slight reason and that's why their marriages don't last and now Africans are trying to copy them. Smh , it's ridiculous how we don't copy the good things and leave the bad things for them.
but the westerners tend to exhibit more love than we africans to their better halves. I mean from their songs..d way the men pamper their women and dat mindset of catching a grenade for ur better halfcheesy. But at d slightest hint of a partner cheating u see dem breaking up and divorcing all over d place. I still feel it has to do with financial indenpedence cos in the west if d lady divorces she still gets alimony from the man for d taking care of the kids. But in naija na different case entirely. For nigeria if a woman has a husband who is a chronic skirt chaser and he sleeps in the brothel 24/7 she cant just easily divorce him. She will think about who is going to look after d kids,who will look after me..how will my friends and my church regard me as a divorcee. Thats d coco.no be love oo. Look at caroline danjuma for example.her millioniare husband was a chronic unrepentant skirt chaser and she still swallowed everything until it bcame too unbearable and ppl were laughing at her. The day women in naija and africa start having more financial power and indenpendence then the divorce rate will skyrocket.its already even happening sef.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by djon78(m): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Second paragraph simply means u should be with someone you are sexually compatible with. Stop twisting everything to make me look bad not that I care though undecided

And how do you know someone you are sexually compatible with? Is it not by sleeping around?
People have really made immorality a common thing.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by djon78(m): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
lefulefu:
but the westerners tend to exhibit more love than we africans to their better halves. I mean from their songs..d way the men pamper their women and dat mindset of catching a grenade for ur better halfcheesy. But at d slightest hint of a partner cheating u see dem breaking up and divorcing all over d place. I still feel it has to do with financial indenpedence cos in the west if d lady divorces she still gets alimony from the man for d taking care of the kids. But in naija na different case entirely. For nigeria if a woman has a husband who is a chronic skirt chaser and he sleeps in the brothel 24/7 she cant just easily divorce him. She will think about who is going to look after d kids,who will look after me..how will my friends and my church regard me as a divorcee. Thats d coco.no be love oo. Look at caroline danjuma for example.her millioniare husband was a chronic unrepentant skirt chaser and she still swallowed everything until it bcame too unbearable and ppl were laughing at her. The day women in naija and africa start having more financial power and indenpendence then the divorce rate will skyrocket.its already even happening sef.

That's why I was telling her love was for kids. Who talk love pass oyibo them, but na them dey divorce pass. Keeping a marriage is more about everyone in the union doing his duty well. Man plays his role well, woman play her role well and there will be less fracas. This was why many of our fathers and past generations had better marriages than what we are having now. Today marriage is taking as a flimsy thing because we dey copy western life.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
djon78:

That's why I was telling her love was for kids. Who talk love pass oyibo them, but na them dey divorce pass. Keeping a marriage is more about everyone in the union doing his duty well. Man plays his role well, woman play her role well and there will be less fracas. This was why many of our fathers and past generations had better marriages than what we are having now. Today marriage is taking as a flimsy thing because we dey copy western life.
we still expected to love our wives oo except maybe na woman wey u no like na im u marry or dem arrange d woman give u. But d love u hv for ur kids might be higher. As for ppl seperating over infidelity issue i think its wise. I dont see any reason as a guy u will be having unnecessary high blood pressure over a cheating fianceecheesy. Why not jus tell her to go and hv ur peace of mindcheesy.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Chydo63(m): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
Elder001:
She dodged a bullet.. The man never loved her.
He only loved her virginity.
common sense is not common afterall.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Rachelose(f): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
i hope the fiance was faithful to her truout the relationship...otherwise, i think that decision is really drastic
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by SirMichael1: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

In reply, I asked this;

SirMichael1:

It's just really pathetic going round in circles when the answer is just there!

You really need to understand how to convey your words well and not lay them on doubts or 'mis-convey' them. Ideas are formed based on preconceived notions. Your comment meant 'going random sampling' so I don't get why you don't understand this as whöring?

Accept it, you meant testing numerous bananas to get a compatible one.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
djon78:

And how do you know someone you are sexually compatible with? Is it not by sleeping around?
People have really made immorality a common thing.
Over here

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
SirMichael1:

In reply, I asked this;

It's just really pathetic going round in circles when the answer is just there!

You really need to understand how to convey your words well and not lay them on doubts or 'mis-convey' them. Ideas are formed based on preconceived notions. Your comment meant 'going random sampling' so I don't get why you don't understand this as whöring?

Accept it, you meant testing numerous banana to get a compatible one.
Whatever. Those who will go get a taste of a better banana before settling for a not so good banana will continue to do so till tomorrow.
Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by SirMichael1: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Whatever. Those who will go get a taste of a better banana before settling for a not so good banana will continue to do so till tomorrow.

Nothing irk some guys like the word 'whatever'. Don't be rude, don't goad me, be reasonable.

So long.

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man by djon78(m): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
lefulefu:
we still expected to love our wives oo except maybe na woman wey u no like na im u marry or dem arrange d woman give u. But d love u hv for ur kids might be higher. As for ppl seperating over infidelity issue i think its wise. I dont see any reason as a guy u will be having unnecessary high blood pressure over a cheating fianceecheesy. Why not jus tell her to go and hv ur peace of mindcheesy.

I did love stuffs before and I don't now. Now is better for me. It's more of me fulfilling my obligation and duty.
What more does a woman want when you are faithful to her and you work hard to provide for her and the children?
I believe women use love as blackmail.

For cheating I can never tolerate that because if me as a man keeps myself away from messing up despite the kind temptation wey dey now, there is no reason a woman won't. The problem with a lot of women nowadays I'd there is no more self control. Many women today have frequent sex as single women. They cannot close there legs. Some have tasted different kinds of men in bed. Men not there husbands.
Tell me how such a woman will be satisfied with one man when she gets married?
Story, fafafowl. And they are the kind of girl you read on this story. One man can never do them, because she has accustomed herself to sleeping around, that's why she will go and sleep with a man as her wedding is approaching.

That is abomination. God saved that young man. He should go and thank God. The worst thing that can happen to a man is if you marry a wayward woman. How can she teach your children, good morale? How can she be able to correct her children when they begin to misbehave?

Abeg oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water / 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love / Top 10 "Crazy" Pre-Wedding Pictures By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.