Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer (21277 Views)

How Do You Cope With Nigeria's Epileptic Power Supply Issue As A Freelancer? / How To Make Money Online As A Graphic Designer / Secrets Of Making Money Online As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by pabllov53: 11:34am On Mar 05, 2019
So ur acc is usa, how do we bypass all the verification shit
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by pabllov53: 11:34am On Mar 05, 2019
Will it be included in the mentoring?
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
pabllov53:
Will it be included in the mentoring?

Don't understand your question. Kindly rephrase.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
pabllov53:
So ur acc is usa, how do we bypass all the verification shit

Get someone in the USA to be helping u. Very easy.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by generationz(f): 1:13am On Mar 06, 2019
Princedapace:

Get someone in the USA to be helping u. Very easy.
please how do they assist you? do you pay them commission?
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by walewriter: 3:38am On Mar 06, 2019
1.5 ETH available. WhatsApp 08169481758
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 7:00am On Mar 06, 2019
generationz:

please how do they assist you?
do you pay them commission?

I dont. Just a friend that helps me whenever there is a need for that.

Get a friend or a relative to help u.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by generationz(f): 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
Princedapace:

did he open the account in his name and with his picture?
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
generationz:

did he open the account in his name and with his picture?

Yes, the person will use his or her full details..

That is why it needs to be someone whom u trust and who trust u too..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by bbee(m): 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
I have approved UPWORK account for sale.
Also available:
Verified Paypal account (USA/UK
Upwork phone verification (UK/USA)
Facebook ID verification (any country)
Get US phone number
Paypal phone verification
Amazon, Ebay, webMoney, Craigslist and 1688.com verification
If interested, WhatsApp 0.8.0.2.9.4.0.2.6.9.2
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by javaRookie: 11:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
Princedapace:
Hi

Just decided to share one of my last withdrawals directly from my upwork account. Always remember, i also do more works outside freelance platform.
Bro where can i get explaindio crack pls sir.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 8:02am On Mar 08, 2019
javaRookie:
Bro where can i get explaindio crack pls sir.

Contact me via what's app, I will send link to one to u
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by pabllov53: 8:04am On Mar 08, 2019
Princedapace:

bro how long is the training? And you promise to hold your students till they become good?
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 8:17am On Mar 08, 2019
pabllov53:
bro how long is the training? And you promise to hold your students till they become good?

Yes.. I am always available to attend to my students. Training is at least a month depends on the package u enroll into. However, they come with lifetime support from me.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Ghanaian(m): 8:28am On Mar 08, 2019
Upwork Account Approvals (10mins)
Creating/Approval of New upwork Accounts (30mins) Foreign upwork Account setup/approval (30mins)
Free 10 samples of jobs winning proposals

1 and 2years unlimited Nord VPN
If you need any of these, am available on
Whatsapp or call
0706 86 12611
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 5:05am On Mar 09, 2019
My training is still ongoing! Join today!
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by javaRookie: 7:12am On Mar 09, 2019
Princedapace:

Contact me via what's app, I will send link to one to u .
I am not on whatsapp. How about gmail or facebook?
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Flakkie1130(f): 7:37am On Mar 09, 2019
If you are in need of a content writer, send a mail to budalefolake@gmail.com or contact via whatsapp on 07051815089. Thank you
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 10:52am On Mar 09, 2019
javaRookie:

I am not on whatsapp. How about gmail or facebook?

Send me private message here using nairaland..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by javaRookie: 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
Princedapace:

Send me private message here using nairaland..
I dont have access to the gmail i used for this account. Can you drop yours?
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by maigemuu: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by maigemuu: 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
stagger:

My brother, you hit the nail on the head. I have made multiplied millions in freelancing since 2009. I have never bothered to do any trainings because Nigerians do not value knowledge. There are things that the Holy Spirit has shown me about making money which I cannot even share because such knowledge is not valued in this clime.

You will ask someone to pay N20k for training on skills that will produce a LIFETIME of earnings. No, it is not ok. They want it all for free. Recently, God showed me a way to make money from cryptocurrencies that has returned 120% for me in 3 weeks. If I ask people to pay for that knowledge, they will complain that you want to scam them.

So forget these naysayers. Their opinions cannot stop our flow.

God showed you freely yet you want monetize...

You can't grow if you keep it to yourself. Think of the wider impact this would have.

I will rather you do a free training for a start and make money without demanding for money.

I know how this works.

Ain't attacking you bro...

1 Like

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
javaRookie:
I dont have access to the gmail i used for this account. Can you drop yours?

This one pass me bro. I can't drop my email here just like that..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by javaRookie: 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
Princedapace:

This one pass me bro. I can't drop my email here just like that..
I respect your opinion Sir. Here is mine. Sik.ky606 at gmail dot com. Do well to remove the dot and spaces. Am looking forward to your reply.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
javaRookie:
I respect your opinion Sir. Here is mine. Sik.ky606 at gmail dot com. Do well to remove the dot and spaces. Am looking forward to your reply.

Sent
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by javaRookie: 6:46am On Mar 10, 2019
Princedapace:

Sent
thanks man.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Mariomadiba(m): 8:20am On Mar 19, 2019
Fiverr review needed. Just 1, what's the price ?
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
I am open for training again.

You can enroll if interested..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2019
Training is still on.

Two training packages are available. They are all good and depends on what u seek to get from freelancing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN / What Can I Start With #5000-#10,000 Naira / Nigerian Economy Slips Into Recession - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.