Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer (21257 Views)

How Do You Cope With Nigeria's Epileptic Power Supply Issue As A Freelancer? / How To Make Money Online As A Graphic Designer / Secrets Of Making Money Online As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
Akinyemioke:
Hi sir. Please,i have interest in freelancing and i'm ready to learn sir.

Alright, send me private message and we can talk better

or u can e...mail me your contact and i will call u

1 Like

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
I am open for training again..

Contact me to enroll.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
Training is currently open for new entrants!

Will be closing soon!
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
Be the next to enroll.

Read my first page of this thread before contacting me.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 7:32am On Apr 17, 2019
Training is ongoing
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
Still ongoing..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Carmal90(m): 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
Princedapace:
Still ongoing..

Just send pm
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
Carmal90:

Just send pm

I have replied you..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by horlus(m): 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
How do I contact you
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
horlus:
How do I contact you

Whatsapp me here
0 70 11 83 76 36
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Mariomadiba(m): 6:34am On Apr 22, 2019
Fiverr funds available 52$
Quote me...
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
We still have few spots left for interested people.

Come and learn freelancing plus training on the skill service I render..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Before contacting me for this training, pls try and read the first page of this thread..

Thanks.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Onyeara: 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
Pls I have interest in the training.
Could you pls get back to me
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 3:30pm On May 08, 2019
Training still ongoing..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 3:32pm On May 08, 2019
Training still open.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by bravesoul247(m): 2:20am On May 12, 2019
Princedapace:

That is the problem with us here in this part of the world.

Now let me burst ur head small. To reach the level I reach, I have spent a lot of money and sleepless nights learning, failing and improving bro.

Knowledge is not cheap bro. U know in this part of the world, we really think knowledge is cheap. It is not. I am a member of an Upwork group on facebook where 99% of the members are whites, mainly from USA, Canada, UK and Australia.

The owner of that group is a top rated seller in Upwork with many success stories in upwork. I know how much she charges for her training.

The whites who enroll for it are glad to do so. She collects as high as $100 for her training. And she teaches basic things. Whites know the importance of knowledge and they appreciate it.

But here, I can understand that things are hard for many people, but what I dont like is how most of us here dont appreciate knownledge and we think it is cheap.

Now, just last week, I spent 5k to buy data bundle just to download videos for some courses I paid for online. That is not even the money I paid for the courses. I still had to buy data to download the videos I paid for. I didnt want to use the data I usually buy for my work online.

If i calculate how much I have spent to learn and keep improving on my skills within the past two years, what i charge is justifiable.

Also, 8k is nothing compare to what u can earn online. U said if u earn 8k from Nigerians, why would u work online? My brother, how many people are even ready to pay for ur training in Nigeria?

So forget it. U cant compare what u will earn online. I did a job for a client which didnt take me up to 3 hours and he paid $200 few days ago. Abeg, how many 8k will give u $200?

Training is even stressful. U get to talk and talk, and explain and explain. My brother, if dont want to pay for training, or u think it is too high, u simply leave it, dont make degrading comments about knowledge.

A client paid $1500 for a training course for me online. He is an American, he paid for Tailopez trainings. You can google about the guy. He paid for that course so that I can learn and impact on his company I work for remotely. Whites value knowledge and that is why they are doing better than us.
Good evening bro. Please, I've been searching endless for remote jobs but I've not gotten any. Please I need your help in securing one.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by zinosleek(m): 9:00am On May 12, 2019
Nice topic. There are different ways to make money online. You can try earning with jumia when you pay bills for yourself or others https://dayhub..com/2019/05/pay-bills-and-enjoy-huge-discounts-with.html
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 9:36am On May 12, 2019
bravesoul247:
Good evening bro. Please, I've been searching endless for remote jobs but I've not gotten any. Please I need your help in securing one.

Try and contact me via whatsapp
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by odizeey(m): 11:44am On May 12, 2019
Don't you have testimonials from your students?

1 Like

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by bravesoul247(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2019
Princedapace:

Try and contact me via whatsapp
can I have you number please?
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 7:32pm On May 12, 2019
bravesoul247:
can I have you number please?

Check the first page of this thread
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 9:26am On May 19, 2019
Just feel like updating this here

There are some clients that are great to work with. I know how I handle these clients to maintain good rating.

My training is still on!

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Akinyemioke(m): 3:25am On Aug 15, 2019
Princedapace:

Alright, send me private message and we can talk better
or u can e...mail me your contact and i will call u
Alright sir. My WhatsApp/ Phone number is 09072413015 My mailbox is okedejiakinyemia@gmail.com I'll also message you sir.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by megareal: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
stagger:

My brother, you hit the nail on the head. I have made multiplied millions in freelancing since 2009. I have never bothered to do any trainings because Nigerians do not value knowledge. There are things that the Holy Spirit has shown me about making money which I cannot even share because such knowledge is not valued in this clime.

You will ask someone to pay N20k for training on skills that will produce a LIFETIME of earnings. No, it is not ok. They want it all for free. Recently, God showed me a way to make money from cryptocurrencies that has returned 120% for me in 3 weeks. If I ask people to pay for that knowledge, they will complain that you want to scam them.

So forget these naysayers. Their opinions cannot stop our flow.
Please, in the name of all that is holy, can you put me through? I'm particularly interested because you talked about the Holy Spirit. I know this thread is an old one but I'm seriously looking for real training on making money online. I will pay.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by stagger: 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
megareal:

Please, in the name of all that is holy, can you put me through? I'm particularly interested because you talked about the Holy Spirit. I know this thread is an old one but I'm seriously looking for real training on making money online. I will pay.

Send a mail to dankrabb at gmail dot com. I need to ask you some questions before deciding if you are a good fit.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Emmaxy9(m): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
Damitism:
I always laugh when I see threads like this. You claim to be making thousands of dollars but you are not ready to even mention one of the three niches you claim to be operating. You are not even satisfied with the thousands of dollars you make and now resorted to pennies from eBook selling.

I don't blame you anyway. I blame the gullible Nigerians who will fall for your bullshit. There is no secret to making it on upwork. You just have to be determined to make it and continue to improve your skill.

For your information, I also operate upwork and have given out many tips free of charge to people. I could have earn thousands of naira from selling those tips but I don't want people to see me as someone who is after eBook money. I learned my tips from different websites and YouTube videos free of charge. Why should I charge people for something I learn free and which they can also learn freely?

I am the admin of a WhatsApp page where I and members share useful tips on how to make money on upwork and other networks as they come our way.

To everyone, don't fall for this scam. They guy is actually making money from eBook selling and not from upwork. If you fall for his scam, please, spare nairaland of foul cry when your eyes are cleared after sending him your money.

If you want to join my WhatsApp page, go to the link on my profile and honestly fill the form. All honest people are welcome to my WhatsApp page.

Have a nice day.

Please I would love to learn from you on how you earn from upwork, how can it be possible please?
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by melakes(m): 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hi, I'm interested in freelance training especially for upworks, fiverr and peopleperhour. Kindly chat me up on 08027387565. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Sokoloan Lending Company Killed A Lady / Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN / What Can I Start With #5000-#10,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.