Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? (15864 Views)

Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick / Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide / Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by CharlesJok3r: 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
hahn:

Seriously bro are you for real?
Egbon! I tell you!
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by hahn(m): 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
CharlesJok3r:

Egbon! I tell you!

I don't even know what to say.

See a psychiatrist or someone professional
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Deicide: 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
Na pride na in day make people commit suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by SweetVibe: 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ballack1:
nothing kills faster than joblessness.I am very broke to the extent that I can't even raise 1k for the past three weeks now.
I only eat what I see.
I'm very very depress right now,I keep asking for grace to survive

Hii…how have ur life been now
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Ballack1(m): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
[quote author=SweetVibe post=103567413]
Hii…how have ur life been now
Wanna get keke napep on hire purchase,to keep body and soul together
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by HolyTitus(m): 11:11am On Jul 11, 2021
theworldbest:
Always had dat suicidal thoughts...my daughter is wat is still keeping me
I always check your last seen and i'm super glad that you're still holding on perfectly. Keep up the strong spirit; everything will get better. My regards to your guardian angel.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by HardMirror(m): 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
glad to see this thread is still active
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by HardMirror(m): 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
Deicide:
Na pride na in day make people commit suicide.
as ridiculous as this seems, you are actually right, pride is a factor. the Japanese hold the record for suicides and they are very proud (not arrogant though). i realized that i am also proud and would rather commit suicide than go though some situations. people i know to have committed suicide also showed signs of pride too. having a high sense of dignity actually contributes to suicide for real

4 Likes

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Image123(m): 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
HardMirror:
as ridiculous as this seems, you are actually right, pride is a factor. the Japanese hold the record for suicides and they are very proud (not arrogant though). i realized that i am also proud and would rather commit suicide than go though some situations. people i know to have committed suicide also showed signs of pride too. having a high sense of dignity actually contributes to suicide for real

Pride goes before a fall literally. Pride is satanic.
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Home94: 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
I have thought of suicidal many times and have been played out by life I have been looking for admission for many years to no avail when I finally gotten family problem from nowhere will come and took money from me was in polytechnic after getting admission and paying my fees only for the University of my choice that year to offer me admission tragedy stroke when my father called and told me there is no money to pay for my ND second semester exam and made me to dropI broke down in tears and seek suicide as the last option
I later seek for admission upto no avail I did an A level program in Ilorin but still find it hard to get admission
I was denied admission from uniabuja this year because I have no money to give to people to help me in my admission process when things looks like getting better I was financially drained
Life have never been fair and easy to me as I am now suicide have always been an option because I seem not to have direction of where life is leading me
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by HardMirror(m): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
Home94:
I have thought of suicidal many times and have been played out by life I have been looking for admission for many years to no avail when I finally gotten family problem from nowhere will come and took money from me was in polytechnic after getting admission and paying my fees only for the University of my choice that year to offer me admission tragedy stroke when my father called and told me there is no money to pay for my ND second semester exam and made me to dropI broke down in tears and seek suicide as the last option
I later seek for admission upto no avail I did an A level program in Ilorin but still find it hard to get admission
I was denied admission from uniabuja this year because I have no money to give to people to help me in my admission process when things looks like getting better I was financially drained
Life have never been fair and easy to me as I am now suicide have always been an option because I seem not to have direction of where life is leading me
as someone pointed out before and as i also said before, PRIDE is a key player in suicide. I speak as someone who has nurtured the thoughts of suicide many times. what is the big deal in going to school? do you know school is not same thing as education? why dont you drop your pride and go and learn something and forget school for now? you can be a web developer, a game/app developer, you can be a mechanic, you can be an electrician, you can be many things and be your own man. look for somebody doing well in his trade around your area and gum-body with the person. be willing to serve and learn but ensure you are paid your wages for work you put in. sooner than later you will be free and and financially independent. wish you the best bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by phazotron(m): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
I feel like taking my life everyday

For me, To sleep is better than to be awake

At least I get temporary relief from living an empty unfulfilled life

Until I wake up again and have to relieve the nightmare.

Now national grid don collapse. The darkness go add to my semi depression.
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Demigod22: 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
Being a Nigerian, residing in Nigeria, under Buhari, is enough reason for one to think of taking his or her life.

When I lost my grandma last year, I felt like committing suicide. She is my soul. Anxieties, expectations and fears of life after graduation is gradually killing me. I am in my final year.
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Christophorus(m): 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by tillaman(m): 6:02am On Jul 29, 2021
HardMirror:
as someone pointed out before and as i also said before, PRIDE is a key player in suicide. I speak as someone who has nurtured the thoughts of suicide many times. what is the big deal in going to school? do you know school is not same thing as education? why dont you drop your pride and go and learn something and forget school for now? you can be a web developer, a game/app developer, you can be a mechanic, you can be an electrician, you can be many things and be your own man. look for somebody doing well in his trade around your area and gum-body with the person. be willing to serve and learn but ensure you are paid your wages for work you put in. sooner than later you will be free and and financially independent. wish you the best bro
apt!! No one could have said it better than you did!!

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by PoTTV: 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
Before I learnt regret is a waste of emtion, I would sometimes lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling and then Imagining my lifeless body dangling from the ceiling fan.
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Home94: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
HardMirror:
You made a nice point bro but it isn't easy as you said have you immagined your dropping at the point of finishing your National diploma
Learning trade and other computer program you mentioned is not easy to say
You need finance, still and courage to weild to that
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Hugoseals(m): 12:39am On Dec 13, 2023
festwiz:

Try Garri and Pepsi. I heard it kills. Tried it out of curiosity and nothing happened. Try it. tongue
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by HardMirror(m): 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2023
Home94:

You made a nice point bro but it isn't easy as you said have you immagined your dropping at the point of finishing your National diploma
Learning trade and other computer program you mentioned is not easy to say
You need finance, still and courage to weild to that
it is in the mind. Stop caring too much
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Uchenna10(m): 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2023
happy200:
yea, drank battery acid i vomited a lot of blood after that i had severe heart burn for 6 months. My gullet were all damaged after the treatment even now i don't wanna stay alife but the fear of what i passed through then can't let me try it again.

Ahhh...I understand bro....
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Uchenna10(m): 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2023
machiti:
Yeah , have been looking for addmission for 5yrs . . got it last year at uniport second list, but family problem came 4rm nowhere .i couldn't go again. i wanted to kill my self then. . am okay now . . am still looking for addmission again . . irony of life. Is still painful till now.

You'd av been a graduate nw o,hw time flies sha
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by meemee(m): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2023
It Will take the greatest of all ungrateful coward to ever think that. In the observable universe today, humans are a unique specie found no where else so have you really given a thought to this miraculous gift called life? Do you really know where you are? Why you are here, and where you are going in the stream of time? Ignorance and small mindset is the only reason people even contemplate that nonsense. Every second you breath in this life you should savoir and enjoy because there is nothing else like being a human in this universe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: / How Long A Man Should Last During Sex / 10 Things Ladies Say In The Romance Section Which Makes Guys Bash Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.