Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? (15867 Views)

Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick / Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide / Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 02, 2018
pcguru1:
Before a lot of times even displayed depression here, but after having a more balanced life I don't think I can ever go back to that place of darkness again.

Baba I hail oh, So this means you are earning a whole lot more now & also have a GF?

Because that's what a balanced life look like, show your boy the way oh. We are loyal Sir.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Dreyl(m): 8:06am On Sep 02, 2018
I felt like committing suicide long ago when I lost millions to a 419. I thank God I'm worth more than what I lost years back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 02, 2018
cruchenutii:

Baba I hail oh, So this means you are earning a whole lot more now & also have a GF?

Because that's what a balanced life look like, show your boy the way oh. We are loyal Sir.

Let's just say am in a better place that allows me more time to myself. Changed job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Dexlomo: 9:27am On Sep 02, 2018
HardMirror:
so you are a christian and your church people cant help you? Shame.

What is the intention of this post. I feel you are out to mock people's situation which isn't good at all. If you cannot empathize with them, just leave them to their cross.
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by hopefulLandlord: 6:19am On Sep 04, 2018
pcguru1:

Let's just say am in a better place that allows me more time to myself. Changed job
nice!
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mcy56:

What happened?
Some moderators don’t have conscience angry angry
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
4601CE:
Mcy56 undecided
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
4601CE:
Mcy56 undecided
angry
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Mcy56(f): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
4601CE:
angry
Lol. Why you dey frown? tongue
Sorry, I've been quite busy. Hope you're good.
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Mcy56(f): 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
4601CE:
So you were banned for how many days?
You self, that politics section where una dey argue upandan go dey get you banned often na. cheesy
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mcy56:

So you were banned for how many days?
You self, that politics section where una dey argue upandan go dey get you banned often na. cheesy
Just because I mentioned someone’s Real name o. Something I wasn’t even sure of . angry and she go report.
I don learn sha.
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mcy56:

Lol. Why you dey frown? tongue
Sorry, I've been quite busy. Hope you're good.
I’m good o. Taink u.
Hope you’re good too ?
My village people never do me reach that depressed stage wey I go wan commit suicide .
We with still die that die las las nani.
the thread touched me somehow , cos someone very close to me committed suicide last year. Depression is real ,aswear.
45 year old man write suicide note con carry poison drink am bellefull.
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Mcy56(f): 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
4601CE:
Just because I mentioned someone’s Real name o. Something I wasn’t even sure of . angry and she go report.
I don learn sha.
Lol. I noticed you were ban too. Go and sin no more. tongue
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Mcy56(f): 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
4601CE:
I’m good o. Taink u.
Hope you’re good too ?
My village people never do me reach that depressed stage wey I go wan commit suicide .
We with still die that die las las nani.
the thread touched me somehow , cos someone very close to me committed suicide last year. Depression is real ,aswear.
45 year old man write suicide note con carry poison drink am bellefull.
Great to know you are doing fine.
My dear, depression is real and lots are happening. Lots of unplatable factors that are aiding its increase. May God continue to help and protect us all.
Imagine, the man that drank poison, so sad. embarassed
I think speaking out could help to curb it in a way, that is if such person is surrounded by good and reasonable people who understand and also listen.
It is well.
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by HardMirror(m): 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mcy56:

My dear, depression is real and lots are happening. Lots of unplatable factors that are aiding its increase. May God continue to help and protect us all.
I think speaking out could help to curb it in a way, that is if such person is surrounded by good and reasonable people who understand and also listen.
It is well.
i agree. Silence plays a big role

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mcy56:

It is well.
Amen o.
Thanks smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Image123(m): 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
HardMirror:
bla bla bla. I guess i can call you a wannabe christian too.

Do you know the definition of a real christian? You should steal know na, or has satan devoured that also? Do not attempt suicide, Jesus is coming soon.
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Image123(m): 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
Martinez19:
SMH

Careful it doesn't spin off while shaking it dear, Jesus loves you. Imagine that.
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by HardMirror(m): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
Image123:

Do you know the definition of a real christian? You should steal know na, or has satan devoured that also? Do not attempt suicide, Jesus is coming soon.
buzz me when you know how to spell. Till then keep stealing

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Image123(m): 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
HardMirror:
buzz me when you know how to spell. Till then keep stealing

You should behave your age, you are not in jss 2.
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by HardMirror(m): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
Image123:

You should behave your age, you are not in jss 2.
glad you know. How is kindergarten, heard you moving to nursery one this new session
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by HardMirror(m): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
obiefune560:
Yeah, when am working as house boy. The woman make me hate life that i blame my mum and dad for my existence then but am now wrking at Peniel prints(CEO)g
thought you had posted this before?
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Image123(m): 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
HardMirror:
glad you know. How is kindergarten, heard you moving to nursery one this new session

It's a joy to see you still look up to me, lol. Don't kill yourself oh.
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Xamie271(m): 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
Feel like it every goddamn minute.
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Oneboypikin: 10:55am On Sep 13, 2018
For those of you that have passed that Suicidal Stage how did you deal with Bitterness, Anger severe ones
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by ehis05(m): 11:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
jessca048:
yesterday night I slept before sleeping I prayed I should never wakeup again to face this world
you trying to make your life best seller and u think dats the best way it shud end
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2018
ehis05:
you trying to make your life best seller and u think dats the best way it shud end
no,have come to understand that it shouldn't end that way
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by DabFrankNG: 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
HardMirror:
little or nothing i have there. Keep a tab on me. Lets see if anything comes up i cld engage you with in the nearest future. By the way check out guys like Ymodulous and mayorall here on nairaland. Known these guys since 2013/2014 and it is amazing how they built their lives from almost nothing. Take time to think. Also relate make friends with guys who are thinking ahead and working... you may have to serve first, but it is all temporary, with time you would be able to stand on your own. If you were in lagos i could i linked you up with young hustling guys you can learn from
He surely has great prospects but needs a laptop.
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by DabFrankNG: 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
HardMirror:
little or nothing i have there. Keep a tab on me. Lets see if anything comes up i cld engage you with in the nearest future. By the way check out guys like Ymodulous and mayorall here on nairaland. Known these guys since 2013/2014 and it is amazing how they built their lives from almost nothing.
He surely has great prospects but needs a laptop.
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ridhw0n:
In summary don't be a greedy risk taker.
By and large, what comes easy don't last likewise what last don't comes easy.
I've learnt the toughest way, failed people that trust me so much and those that are looking up to me. But i pray i successfully get back on my feet and move on with life.

Bro, calculated risk or not. QUIT THE GAME OF CHANCE.

I wish you the very best in life.

Ridhw0n your real problem is not GAMBLING but BETRAYAL of TRUST.

You were trusted with 100k to buy a laptop for your brother but you blew it.

Your sister trusted you with her GTB account yet you stole from her.

You exploited the trust your family and friends have in you by telling them lies all in a bid for your own selfish gain.

I READ YOUR STORY. MY AIM IS TO POINT TO THE VERY CORE OF YOUR CHALLENGE. WHICH IS BETRAYAL OF TRUST. FIX IT!

If you had gambled with your own money, then my diagnosis would have been different.
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by KingsleyCEO: 7:23am On Nov 18, 2018
I think too much expectation can also result to this.

Don't allow anybody or society put you under pressure. Disconnect from friends who puts you under pressure and stay happy.

Remember, if you didn't get it it means God never wanted you to have it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Long A Man Should Last During Sex / 10 Things Ladies Say In The Romance Section Which Makes Guys Bash Them / Sisters approaching guys for romance!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.