Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? (15890 Views)

Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick / Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide / Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by HardMirror(m): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
mayorall:

Hmmmm. Great write up...
you have not replied me on the pumps since last week on whatsapp. *hush***** now you know who i am. Lolz!!! Keep it secret bro
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by theworldbest(f): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
[quote author=HolyTitus post=70285501] that moment I'm beginning to wonder the density of pain that could be lurking around those big bright and beautiful smiles yet could still quench a rising volcano...
Thanks for your kind words bro.Olivia is her name
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by hopefulLandlord: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
kenex4ever:
yea, I get u.

Every challenge has an expiry date.

Not every challenge has an expiry date. some challenges are for a lifetime. pastor Nick who faces the challenge of having no hands and legs would have that challenge till he dies.

Someone who got amputated in an accident would not get their limbs back till they die

Someone who's castrated would stay castrated till he dies

These and many more examples are instances that a challenge is not temporary but permanent and whoever is facing them have to learn to cope despite it rather than being told its temporary that the solution would somehow come and all would become normal because someone facing such challenge like the examples I listed up there can be more inclined to committing suicide when he/she reads these words of yours I quoted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by mayorall(m): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
HardMirror:
you have not replied me on the pumps since last week on whatsapp. *hush***** now you know who i am. Lolz!!! Keep it secret bro

No vex jare... Nah the Chinese supplier never showface...

Now I sabi grin grin
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by HardMirror(m): 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
mayorall:

No vex jare... Nah the Chinese supplier never showface...

Now I sabi grin grin
ok bro. Wld buzz you soon. Thnx
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by kenex4ever(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Not every challenge has an expiry date. some challenges are for a lifetime. pastor Nick who faces the challenge of having no hands and legs would have that challenge till he dies.

Someone who got amputated in an accident would not get their limbs back till they die

Someone who's castrated would stay castrated till he dies

These and many more examples are instances that a challenge is not temporary but permanent and whoever is facing them have to learn to cope despite it rather than being told its temporary that the solution would somehow come and all would become normal because someone facing such challenge like the examples I listed up there can be more inclined to committing suicide when he/she reads these words of yours I quoted
challenge here does not mean physical condition

I'm talking about experience, difficulty, poverty. All these have expiry date if you face them squarely without giving up. Except you allow them defeat u(suicide) or running away from them.

Those ones u mentioned also has an expiry date(death)

Giving up on life isn't an option for every winner n potential winners.

Also having no hands and legs may not be considered as challenge for some people, some people in that condition have adapted themselves to the extent that they are millionaires and found other means to live with limbs.
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by hopefulLandlord: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
kenex4ever:
Those ones u mentioned also has an expiry date(death)
Exactly!
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by kenex4ever(m): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Exactly!
natural death or non suicidal death is better, do ur best, let it be that the death did not come from u. Which means u never gave up.
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
Olanrewajuridwan@gmail.com
Thanks
[quotes author=HardMirror post=70395558]i cant access the mail i registered with. Drop your mail. I wld reach u[/quote]
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
Olanrewajuridwan@gmail.com
HardMirror:
i cant access the mail i registered with. Drop your mail. I wld reach u
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by HardMirror(m): 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ridhw0n:
wajuridwan@gmail.com
ok bro
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Image123(m): 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
Martinez19:
you must be high on spice(k2). Christians, Muslims, Hindus and other religious folks commit suicide. Who told you life is meaningless to atheists? We atheists give our lives meaning. HardMirror, the op of this thread, is an atheist and you see him here encouraging people not to commit suicide, why would he do that if he thinks life is meaningless and not worth living?

What is the meaning and purpose of your life for instance?
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Martinez19(m): 12:01am On Aug 22, 2018
Image123:

The purpose and meaning of my life is the purpose and meaning I give to it.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by HardMirror(m): 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
Image123:

lol! You think atheists dont have life values?
When we say life as no purpose, we mean we are inconsequential at a cosmological scale. We dont have what you would call "DIVINE PURPOSE".

Even a serial killer has given his life purpose.

To chase women could be a life purpose.

Anything could be your choice purpose.

We speak against divine purpose. We dont agree that a god has given anyone any special purpose. We choose what we want to do with our lives. Good or bad is a matter of choice and perception.

4 Likes

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by HardMirror(m): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
Martinez19:
simple! Not some bullcrap "divine purpose" christians think they have

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Martinez19(m): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
HardMirror:
simple! Not some bullcrap "divine purpose" christians think they have
Lol. The irony of it all is that the so called "divine purpose" is man-made. If they can get engrossed and satisfied with a man-made "divine purpose", why can't I get engrossed and be satisfied with my own made purpose for my life?
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Image123(m): 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
Martinez19:

How convenient. You want to be some kind of god but you claim to hate and disbelieve the God concept.
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Image123(m): 12:25am On Aug 28, 2018
HardMirror:
lol! You think atheists dont have life values?
When we say life as no purpose, we mean we are inconsequential at a cosmological scale. We dont have what you would call "DIVINE PURPOSE".

Even a serial killer has given his life purpose.

To chase women could be a life purpose.

Anything could be your choice purpose.

We speak against divine purpose. We dont agree that a god has given anyone any special purpose. We choose what we want to do with our lives. Good or bad is a matter of choice and perception.

The BOLD is exactly what i said and know of true atheists, not all these wannabes who want out of life and want to take their frustrations on God at their young age. All the explanation is needless as it is different explanation for each of you as usual. The point remains that atheists have no purpose in life, and you have often confessed on this forum that human life is useless. It seems reasonable that one should change purpose at will and have any foolish self purpose than for Divine purpose to stand. Indeed, you have spiritual problem.The devil has clearly eroded reason. Morality for you is subjective like i usually assert. Your perception can be it is good to kill, tomorrow it can be it is bad. For atheist A, it can be good, for B it can be bad. How convenient and delusional.
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by HardMirror(m): 3:33am On Aug 28, 2018
Image123:

The BOLD is exactly what i said and know of true atheists, not all these wannabes who want out of life and want to take their frustrations on God at their young age. All the explanation is needless as it is different explanation for each of you as usual. The point remains that atheists have no purpose in life, and you have often confessed on this forum that human life is useless. It seems reasonable that one should change purpose at will and have any foolish self purpose than for Divine purpose to stand. Indeed, you have spiritual problem.The devil has clearly eroded reason. Morality for you is subjective like i usually assert. Your perception can be it is good to kill, tomorrow it can be it is bad. For atheist A, it can be good, for B it can be bad. How convenient and delusional.
bla bla bla. I guess i can call you a wannabe christian too.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by ogolomachi(f): 4:03am On Aug 28, 2018
Am overly depressed currently and don't know what might happen next, future is bleak n gloomy with no end in sight... Please if anyone can help with a kidney sale agent I'll really be indebted to him/her for life. 08102577300

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Divay22(f): 4:23am On Aug 28, 2018
Does nights weren't easy.but we are doing much better, good and waving stronger.

I read a story yesterday, about a guy who killed himself all because of his father..
Now, our parents are not even helping matters, they tend to compare us with our mates, but forgetting that our destiny are not equal and we all gat different time zones.
If only parents can at least see us differently the way we are, I think we all gat the strength to give tomorrow a chance.

Depression is real. (even to mention it makes me sick)
TALK TO SOMEONE IF YOU CAN'T DO IT ALONE.

N. P: joy by E. L

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Martinez19(m): 4:27am On Aug 28, 2018
Image123:

How convenient. You want to be some kind of god but you claim to hate and disbelieve the God concept.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 28, 2018
Depression is real. Sometimes could be evil manipulation from the pit of hell.

A friend once tried to take her life with a knife, but immediately she raised the knife to stab her abdomen, she heard a voice commanding her to drop the knife. Babe looked around the room and saw no one as she dropped the knife. Not Everyone are that lucky though.
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 28, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Depression is real. Sometimes could be evil manipulation from the pit of hell.

A friend once tried to take her life with a knife, but immediately she raised the knife to stab her abdomen, she heard a voice commanding her to drop the knife. Babe looked around the room and saw no one as she dropped the knife. Not Everyone are that lucky though.
she never ready to die. She go go third mainland

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2018
Before a lot of times even displayed depression here, but after having a more balanced life I don't think I can ever go back to that place of darkness again.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Adasun(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mrbolt555:
guy ur not funny. Ur more like a fool. undecided
i love dis foolishness bro. Better than thinking suicide.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by hopefulLandlord: 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
she never ready to die. She go go third mainland
LOL
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by CharlesJok3r: 12:05am On Sep 02, 2018
Feeling like killing myself ever minute that ever pass for the past five years, but always worried about how to go about disposing my deadbody, I never want any human too handle my remains and don't want to be buried deep down in the soil either.
i wish i could just disappear into thin air or get myself burnt to ashes in just five secs. living is getting harder for me as each hour pass. but i guess i might just leave and leave behind my body afterall,maybe next week. i'm too lazy this days (EXTREMELY EXHAUSTED)...
My challenges are plenty but not the worstest, don't let me mention.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by hopefulLandlord: 7:14am On Sep 02, 2018
CharlesJok3r:
Feeling like killing myself ever minute that ever pass for the past five years, but always worried about how to go about disposing my deadbody, I never want any human too handle my remains and don't want to be buried deep down in the soil either.
i wish i could just disappear into thin air or get myself burnt to ashes in just five secs. living is getting harder for me as each hour pass. but i guess i might just leave and leave behind my body afterall,maybe next week. i'm too lazy this days (EXTREMELY EXHAUSTED)...
My challenges are plenty but not the worstest, don't let me mention.

Talk to me bro
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Mcy56(f): 7:42am On Sep 02, 2018
4601CE:
angry
What happened?
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 02, 2018
machiti:
Yeah , have been looking for addmission for 5yrs . . got it last year at uniport second list, but family problem came 4rm nowhere .i couldn't go again. i wanted to kill my self then. . am okay now . . am still looking for addmission again . . irony of life. Is still painful till now.

Sir, you have made a very big mistake as most times your BSC Certificate is as good as worthless in Nigeria.

You would have started working in the second year after the loss of admission, then register for a Part time. You would have gained 5 years experience now + more money.

By the time you finish your part time, You would be ready for the job market & not be desperate.

You just wasted 5 years your life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Things Ladies Say In The Romance Section Which Makes Guys Bash Them / Slay Queen Bares Massive Cleveage Photo That Got People Talking / I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.