Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? (74390 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / How My Boyfriend And Friend Forcefully Took Turns On Me – Lady Reveals (photos) / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 12, 2018
blackgold2018:
I'm I the only one suspecting she wasn't raped. She simply made a mistake.

She wasn't raped.

1 Like

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by positivethought: 3:27am On Aug 12, 2018
vululadilolo:
He raped you to coerce you into marrying him? He violated your body to achieve his "goal" of "keeping" you for himself? Very sick, manipulative and pervert way of thinking!

I would not advise you to marry someone who doesn't respect your boundaries and can commit such a vile act (rape). I would however advise you to seek therapy/counselling/help for what he did to you. Did you report him to the authorities?

If he is raping you now, how do you think he is going to behave when you are going to be married to him? Marital rape exists in case you don't know.
His behaviour ( the rape) shows that he seems to be ready to do anything ( even the worst) to achieve what he wants and doesn't value his partner's opinions/beliefs or feelings. Do you really want to be married to someone like that?

There are ton of people who were not virgins when they got married and are happy in their marriage. Being a virgin (or not) does not guarantee a "good" marriage. Your husband should be interested in you as a person and not just your hymen. You should also bring more than "just" your body in your marriage.

You need to reshape your mind: Your "pride" should be in who you are as woman and not what you can "offer" in bed( Virginity). Your "value" as a person did not/should diminish because of the rape( or even if you had sex voluntarily). That's why I said seek therapy or talk about it to someone you trust.

Don't feel guilty for what happened or not being a "virgin" (easier said than done). Stay strong and good luck in whatever you decide to do!
You are shouting rape rape!,have you heard the from the man?.

1 Like

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:38am On Aug 12, 2018
kneehighbootz:

And lemme guess, the truth would be for her to marry her rapist, abi?
You must think life is a nollywood movie. Why not step away from your phone screen and join real life?

Read that story again. If you actually believed this girl was actually raped then you really need to work on yourself

1 Like

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by CeeManCollins(m): 3:51am On Aug 12, 2018
smileing:
Please I need responsible advice

Many were coming as suitors but I don't know why I let him come closer.

He forcefully took away my pride and I was hurt. He said he did that cos he doesn't want to lose me

I wanted to leave but I couldn't cos I love him.
I don't offer sex cos I'm religious and I believe it's a sin. Told him to wait till marriage but he wouldn't.
for almost a year we ve been courting I didn't allow him touch me.

Till this day he forcefully had sex with me .
He wants to come pay my dowry but I'm not sure that my people will let me marry him. I too went and prayed about him and they told me that he is not my husband (about 5 different people said it)

He is OK, financially, is educated and promising.
But not God-fearing as I wanted.

Now I'm pained for what he did to me .I'm grieved cos I wanted to lose my pride on my wedding night.
and I'm thinking of leaving him cos I'm hurting so much now.

I feel less of myself and sinful too

Please what should I do?

those that married non Virgin how did your spouse take it. I need to know cos it ll help reshaping my mindset

You see, don’t let religion or African view ruin your future.
I have just a few questions for you
1. What’s the title of your write up? Obliviously not rape now people are saying he raped you, how, and where?
2. Do you make demands from him? You said he educated and financially ok, would you rather prefer he keeps you and cheats on you even a pastor won’t do that.
3. Do you visit him, sleep over in his place and UnCloth/change your clothes in his presence? If yes then you think he’s a log of some fucking wood and water runs in his vein not blood.
4. Did u say you love him and you have been with him for one year? You must be a joke, if you and your family are that religious in have no business been in even a platonic religion for even a week.
5. Why do you want to have your first sex on your wedding night? To most men of today there is no added value in marrying a virgin, who after marriage has no love making experience then the man starts to seek sexual pleasures elsewhere then problems. Then some believe that the idea of marrying a virgin is to believe that the girl has only had sex with just one guy, then in your case since he did it forcefully and still wants you then grab him cos you were not rape.
5. Why do you still reject other suitors and still let him come closer? Sth in you tells u he is your man but pride religion family and people tell you otherwise. Leave him because of these your reasons then let other men experiment with you then you learn in hard way.
Do not let people and religion make cry by making you believe your guy is a RAPIST. Thank me later 08136967875

1 Like

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:25am On Aug 12, 2018
positivethought:
You are shouting rape rape!,have you heard the from the man?.

I thought nobody is sensible enough to point out this angle. I think we abuse the word 'rape'

1 Like

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:27am On Aug 12, 2018
CeeManCollins:

You see, don’t let religion or African view ruin your future.
I have just a few questions for you
1. What’s the title of your write up? Obliviously not rape now people are saying he raped you, how, and where?
2. Do you make demands from him? You said he educated and financially ok, would you rather prefer he keeps you and cheats on you even a pastor won’t do that.
3. Do you visit him, sleep over in his place and UnCloth/change your clothes in his presence? If yes then you think he’s a log of some fucking wood and water runs in his vein not blood.
4. Did u say you love him and you have been with him for one year? You must be a joke, if you and your family are that religious in have no business been in even a platonic religion for even a week.
5. Why do you want to have your first sex on your wedding night? To most men of today there is no added value in marrying a virgin, who after marriage has no love making experience then the man starts to seek sexual pleasures elsewhere then problems. Then some believe that the idea of marrying a virgin is to believe that the girl has only had sex with just one guy, then in your case since he did it forcefully and still wants you then grab him cos you were not rape.
5. Why do you still reject other suitors and still let him come closer? Sth in you tells u he is your man but pride religion family and people tell you otherwise. Leave him because of these your reasons then let other men experiment with you then you learn in hard way.
Do not let people and religion make cry by making you believe your guy is a RAPIST. Thank me later 08136967875

Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by tomdon(m): 4:29am On Aug 12, 2018
smileing:
@richy

this isn't a bad scripted movie as you think
true he forcefully had sex with me and I'm hurt
I need to help myself first before thinking of what to do to him and that's why I'm here

did you read were I wrote that we were courting? we were working towards marriage but I indicated some of the hurdles I see

but things turned sour the moment he displayed this act.
you are right cos I visited. I shouldn't have and I blame myself .i wish I can rewind the
hands of time

thanks

One man cannot successfully rape a fully clothed lady without injuring her if she doesn't concent. You were compromised. You were actually tempting the poor dude with just rub it on the tip but don't penetrate (your pant was probably somewhere on his chair and you were so wet). Not every guy is a good guy to be so tempted and pass. Blame yourself cos you're responsible solely, then you can start seeing solution, it's not a death sentence. And maybe this is just a lesson for you not to be judgemental of people who choose not to keep theirs because you have joined the clique now and self righteousness is over.
I know a few ladies that were raped and I believe them cos it's by total strangers not by their boyfriends whom they visited at home. I also have a friend who narrated her situation of compromise with a total stranger but God saved her.
Stop blaming another for your woe, take responsibility, you never wanted to marry as a virgin if not you will not open your legs and be claiming you didn't concent. You craved that intimacy. You've not even fully decided that he's the one, you had reservations about him and you went that far. Aunty blame only yourself, if not, the marriage that you ever so wanted with him, aren't you now getting it on a platter of gold?? You're just a Pharisee who wants to eat your cake and have it.
I know very well this scenario cos I've been there not once, but the only thing separating me from that godam hymen is my conscience, but I let them go unscathed because I already decided I'm not marrying those ones(not because they're bad, but because they're not just my preference) though that's exactly what at least one of them wanted from me - marriage
The funniest twist is that less than 3 months later, one came back and she had lost her virginity, I was confused, but it happened that I only assumed that she wants to keep it cos she was just 19, not knowing that I should've bursted that sh*t that 9t.
On another note, not every man wants a virgin as wife, so look for such guys. Good luck

1 Like

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Danja: 4:30am On Aug 12, 2018
Break up with him and look for a psychologist but don't sue him.
You were partly responsible. You had not made up your mind about him but you still went to his house or got yourself secluded with him where he could rape you.

I advise to leave everything to God. You are a good girl and I am sure God will let you overcome it and compensate you with a good husband who will love and take care of you.

Try to forgive him and put it over you. God will be you my sister.
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by benswagtt(m): 4:49am On Aug 12, 2018
smileing:
@vululadilolo

thank you so much. I have not reported to anyone yet
hurt, pains and disdain on myself have left me discouraged.

all these while, I have been offering him all I could (companionship, encouragement, emotional support, friendship, spiritual assistance ,inspiration ) except for my body. and he made me love him so much little did I know he would come for my body .

my worth is not based on the hymen but yet I value my chasity.
I'm broken cos I encouraged people to be chaste. who do I talk to. the therapist I tried talking to tried molesting me too

I'm deformed now as I am feeling suicidal
what I built in years just crashed within a twinkling of an eye

there are ingredients that proves rape, he however met all the criteria to prove this was a rape case. However, there is no valid evidence that proves he did so. I'll advice that u let go of any legal action, losing the case might bring more pain.
2ndly, it seems u're in good talking terms with the guy in question coz I wonder what gave him the audacity to want to take the relationship to the next level. However, suicide is not an option. only cowards use it as an escape root from their problems which u're not one. Time heals every wound. pls don't think less of ursef, u're doing great already... don't share same fate with does who committed suicide. All the best and more grace!
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by mokset123: 4:50am On Aug 12, 2018
She needs the right help to go through this traumatic experience. I understand how she feels, you might have to confide in your parents
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by showafrica(m): 4:50am On Aug 12, 2018
Richy4:
This sounds to me like a bad scripted movie...

The dude raped u..and u chose to keep it bottled up...

You said u can't leave because u love him... ok

If you don't want to marry him, and the thought of marrying him has not crossed your mind what in God's name where you doing with him for one year?

You can't have all the package at a go dear.. you said he was financially ok, educated, promising.. etc but not God fearing.. I guess you were thinking that you might change him....and he ended up changing u..
If u loved him as u claimed, accept him with all his faults.. don't let any one decide for you whom to be with..

If you don't want him, you should have ended it long time ago.end it.. don't marry him because you were no longer a virgin...that will be suicidal..
A lot of men would still want to be with you not because of your virginity...

Please next time don't go to a man's house when you know that you won't play ball even if he is an angel.. always meet at a public space.. even when you were hugging him, give some room for Jesus between the two of you..

Raw fact, she just came here to seek pity. Dude had been helping and sponsoring for over a year now you are praying to five different places to ask if he is the one. If I was the dude, I for just take walk bc, women like this turns out to be rigid and difficult.

1 Like

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Stan18(m): 4:52am On Aug 12, 2018
[quote author=smileing post=70187659]

please, sir, throw more light to your statement
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by oladele00(m): 4:56am On Aug 12, 2018
He forcefully took it but you enjoyed it.. Pls don't deny it did u moan when he was doing it? If yes, tell us how it felt to be touched and untouched

1 Like

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by harffie(m): 5:06am On Aug 12, 2018
vululadilolo:
He raped you to coerce you into marrying him? He violated your body to achieve his "goal" of "keeping" you for himself? Very sick, manipulative and pervert way of thinking!

I would not advise you to marry someone who doesn't respect your boundaries and can commit such a vile act (rape). I would however advise you to seek therapy/counselling/help for what he did to you. Did you report him to the authorities?

If he is raping you now, how do you think he is going to behave when you are going to be married to him? Marital rape exists in case you don't know.
His behaviour ( the rape) shows that he seems to be ready to do anything ( even the worst) to achieve what he wants and doesn't value his partner's opinions/beliefs or feelings. Do you really want to be married to someone like that?

There are ton of people who were not virgins when they got married and are happy in their marriage. Being a virgin (or not) does not guarantee a "good" marriage. Your husband should be interested in you as a person and not just your hymen. You should also bring more than "just" your body in your marriage.

You need to reshape your mind: Your "pride" should be in who you are as woman and not what you can "offer" in bed( Virginity). Your "value" as a person did not/should diminish because of the rape( or even if you had sex voluntarily). That's why I said seek therapy or talk about it to someone you trust.

Don't feel guilty for what happened or not being a "virgin" (easier said than done). Stay strong and good luck in whatever you decide to do!
Nice one.
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by chris51(f): 5:06am On Aug 12, 2018
My dear girl if you don't marry him, you are the loser
At least, he is trying to make an honest woman. Either he disvirgined you before marriage or not does not matter. He respects you.
If you don't marry him, you will end up in bed with different men.
Some wicked men would take a girl's virginity and dump her.
I am a mature grand mother and I know what I am talking about

2 Likes

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by chris51(f): 5:07am On Aug 12, 2018
chris51:
At least, he is trying to make an honest woman. Either he disvirgined you before marriage or not does not matter. He respects you.
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by soliq55(m): 5:18am On Aug 12, 2018
smileing:
@richy

this isn't a bad scripted movie as you think
true he forcefully had sex with me and I'm hurt
I need to help myself first before thinking of what to do to him and that's why I'm here

did you read were I wrote that we were courting? we were working towards marriage but I indicated some of the hurdles I see

but things turned sour the moment he displayed this act.
you are right cos I visited. I shouldn't have and I blame myself .i wish I can rewind the
hands of time

thanks

Don't blame yourself. No one deserves to be raped. Even if you walked naked into his house, you don't deserve what happened to you. You should have gone to the police immediately after the act to file a report. They would have directed you to a medical facility where physical exam will be be done and samples collected via a rape kit. Unfortunately it may be too late for that but you should talk to a lawyer to get professional counsel. i strongly think you should talk to someone - a social worker or psychiatrist about this in order to prevent PTSD.

The man is coward.
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 12, 2018
showafrica:

Raw fact, she just came here to seek pity. Dude had been helping and sponsoring for over a year now you are praying to five different places to ask if he is the one. If I was the dude, I for just take walk bc, women like this turns out to be rigid and difficult.

I love people that see beyond the curtain. I don't just take sides.

Even if it were to be my biological daughter, I won't just slip into this hole of a story without properly analysing all the angular projections.

People are just shouting 'rape', 'rape', 'rape!!! Asin, are people this stupid?

Let's analyse some part of the story..
Have it in mind that the narrator carefully omitted the good part of the guy..

1: If the guy is not good to some extent, what were you doing with him for a whole year?

2: Of all your potential suitors, you claim to give only him the permissive beckon to come closer. Reasons you claim not to know. ( Please, let's be sincere to ourselves) he may have impressed you with some good deeds

3: A guy waited for a whole year before attempting to make love to you and before now, you guys have been on a good playing level. On his first attempt, he succeeded (you never indicated if there are other failed attempts before now) and you have the nerve to shout ' he 'forcefully' deflowered me. If you are sincere, why not bluntly call it RAPE? You can't call it RAPE because you know you were not raped.

4. Tell us in bold terms that this guy has never made any sacrifice for you. Either financially or otherwise? Babe, you spent a year+ with a guy you are sure you won't marry. A guy your parents won't approve. You want to eat your cake and have it back. The guy is not good enough to marry you because according to you 'he is not God fearing enough' Asin, WTH is wrong with you? His money and time is God fearing enough' for you Abi?

5: I dare you to report him to anyone or even the authority. You are such a child. C'mon, grow up. Who ever tamed you did a very bad job. Sex education is important. Educational relationship on sex is a must for every child irrespective of gender. Understanding how our sexual network works matters a lot.

6. Your whole world came crashing the moment you started fantasizing having a blissful marriage life because you are a virgin. Most ladies that got married as virgins turned out to be bad companions. They will want their partners to be everything even an angel cannot be. To me, you are stiff, rigid, inconsiderate and gullible.

7: How exactly did he 'force' you? Was there a struggle? Forceful penetration? Bruises?. Did he drug you unconscious? Did he beat you to submission? Was there a friend/ally that pinned you down for him? Babe be specific.

If you cannot tolerate his sexual appetite towards you or his 'not God-fearing' attitudes, why then do you expect him to tolerate your own flaws/excesses? Or are you saying you are perfect?
So many men out there are victims of false rape accusation.

My dear, I wish you will make a formal report to the authority. Let us know who will be jailed.

This is what you get when you peg your existence to your religious belief.

Pastors/prophets my ass

2 Likes

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by TimeManager(m): 5:29am On Aug 12, 2018
kneehighbootz:

And lemme guess, the truth would be for her to marry her rapist, abi?
You must think life is a nollywood movie. Why not step away from your phone screen and join real life?
You must feel ashamed of yourself if this is all your head could come up with.
I rather you get a brain first before getting a man, so you won't be treated as filthy as a rag.

kiss the truth!
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by allisegun04(m): 5:35am On Aug 12, 2018
You,ve already entered the marriage, that means you ready to face the consequence.At this stage just call on God because you know as a christian nothing is in impossible for him to do. He will forgive at all angles, He is a just God & help you carry the burden. Nobody will advise you to live your wife. Thanks.

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by showafrica(m): 5:45am On Aug 12, 2018
Sparro:

I love people that see beyond the curtain. I don't just take sides.

Even if it were to be my biological daughter, I won't just slip into this hole of a story without properly analysing all the angular projections.

People are just shouting 'rape', 'rape', 'rape!!! Asin, are people this stupid?

Let's analyse some part of the story..
Have it in mind that the narrator carefully omitted the good part of the guy..

1: If the guy is not good to some extent, what were you doing with him for a whole year?

2: Of all your potential suitors, you claim to give only him the permissive beckon to come closer. Reasons you claim not to know. ( Please, let's be sincere to ourselves) he may have impressed you with some good deeds

3: A guy waited for a whole year before attempting to make love to you and before now, you guys have been on a good playing level. On his first attempt, he succeeded (you never indicated if there are other failed attempts before now) and you have the nerve to shout ' he 'forcefully' deflowered me. If you are sincere, why not bluntly call it RAPE? You can't call it RAPE because you know you were not raped.

4. Tell us in bold terms that this guy has never made any sacrifice for you. Either financially or otherwise? Babe, you spent a year+ with a guy you are sure you won't marry. A guy your parents won't approve. You want to eat your cake and have it back. The guy is not good enough to marry you because according to you 'he is not God fearing enough' Asin, WTH is wrong with you? His money and time is God fearing enough' for you Abi?

5: I dare you to report him to anyone or even the authority. You are such a child. C'mon, grow up. Who ever tamed you did a very bad job. Sex education is important. Educational relationship on sex is a must for every child irrespective of gender. Understanding how our sexual network works matters a lot.

6. Your whole world came crashing the moment you started fantasizing having a blissful marriage life because you are a virgin. Most ladies that got married as virgins turned out to be bad companions. They will want their partners to be everything even an angel cannot be. To me, you are stiff, rigid, inconsiderate and gullible.

If you cannot tolerate his sexual appetite towards you or his 'not God-fearing' attitudes, why then do you expect him to tolerate your own flaws/excesses? Or are you saying you are perfect?

Pastors/prophets my ass

I only pity the dude, imagine 5 different prayer houses, her life depends on virginity, she wants to commit suicide because, she lost the only thing she could offer. The guy is OK in everything but not God fearing... Just imagine.

3 Likes

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by TimeManager(m): 5:46am On Aug 12, 2018
chris51:
Grandma shocked when I was about toasting you undecided

kiss the truth!
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Ajalekoko76(m): 5:53am On Aug 12, 2018
appsdope:

OK. Get a counsellor. A female preferably. Where do you stay?

Orugbo bo oooooo @ where do you stay? Oga adviser,social media is her address
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by elipheleh(m): 6:17am On Aug 12, 2018
smileing:
@vululadilolo

thank you so much. I have not reported to anyone yet
hurt, pains and disdain on myself have left me discouraged.

all these while, I have been offering him all I could (companionship, encouragement, emotional support, friendship, spiritual assistance ,inspiration ) except for my body. and he made me love him so much little did I know he would come for my body .

my worth is not based on the hymen but yet I value my chasity.
I'm broken cos I encouraged people to be chaste. who do I talk to. the therapist I tried talking to tried molesting me too

I'm deformed now as I am feeling suicidal
what I built in years just crashed within a twinkling of an eye

Sister, you are feeling suicidal now because a gateway has been opened up in your life to demonic spirit. Demons can possess a man or woman at a point of intense fear or shock eg during accident or rape or very sad news. That was at the moment of rape that the evil possessed you. Suicide is a demon.

You have two choices to make depending on what you want.

Option 1.
Vengeance: Get call recorder on your phone and get him to talk about the rape on phone. He raped you yes. So his admitting to it and pleading on phone whole you record it unknown to him is enough evidence to make him go to jail.
Note: if you follow this route you may not get your emotional healing quickly. And the suicidal thoughts may linger on.

Option 2.
Firgiveness: If you believe in God at all. Jesus said through John "Confess to one another your sins, pray for one another. The prayer of the saints shall heal the sick; and if he has committed any sins, it shall be forgiven them"
Emotional healing begins with forgiveness. Steps to true forgiveness :

a. Call him to come for a conversation that you have something to tell him.

b. Tell him your heart and how hurt you are

c. Whether he asks for it or not. Tell him you forgive him for what he did to you. Please this stage is critical. Make sure your forgiveness comes from your heart.

d. The next stage is prayer. Here and then tell him to close his eyes and pray for him. Ask the Lord to forgive him because you have forgiven him already.
Tell the Lord honestly to bless him and hold nothing against him. (THIS IS VERY DIFFICULT TO DO I KNOW, BUT IT IS NECESSARY FOR YOUR OWN RESTORATION AND HEALING. DO IT FOR YOUR OWN SAKE). Bible said "after Job prayed for his friends, then the Lord restored Job after the prayer for his friends". Search the bible for yourself and see it. Use Google to search for the passages.

E. At this point after you forgive him. Ask the Lord for your own forgiveness too. It goes done thing like this " dear lord Jesus, I have forgiveness my brother of his sins against me,please have mercy on him and me too. I confess all my own iniquities to you too and please ask for your forgiveness. I confess you as my Lord and personal Saviour. Please come into my heart and be my Lord. You died for my sins and resurrected for my justification. In Jesus name Amen"

F. After this stage it is the time to confront Satan and his demons. This is the stage for self deliverance. Lucky enough demons and Satan are easy to deal with as long as you use the name of Jesus.
Simple prayers like this is needed ."Satan and demons that has gained entrance into my heart and body as a result of this rape and betrayal,and any other means. , I come against you in Jesus name. You are not permitted in my body. As the scripture said whatever is not planted by my heavenly Father shall be uprooted. I command you to leave my body and heart right now in Jesus name. The blood of Jesus is against you. I lift out any demonic entrances out of my body and heart in Jesus name. And I command every doorway that has been opened up in my body to close in Jesus name. Amen."

G. Time to pray to the Father of our lord Jesus to close every doorway in your body in Jesus name. Similar to this. " In Jesus name, please Father close every doorway to demonic entrance left open in my body spirit and soul and then give me the Holy Spirit in Jesus name. I have confessed the Lord Jesus as my Lord . And now I receive the Holy Spirit in Jesus name. AMEN."

=====
And as regards the others saying rubbish on this forum. Please sister don't mind them. Blind councillors leading the blind and giving deceitful and worldly advices.
You have a right to be a Virgin till marriage. 99%of all men love virgins in the real world. That number is high and real. But on Internet forums , men can lie and sugarcoat what they like I call them weak men. Real men love virgins and non virgins are ok too. But we men we want a woman who is sexual pure and chaste. Don't mind all these losers men who can't win the heart of a virtuous girl so they castigate them.

About your pride. When your healing is completed you will be fine. Please continue with God and Christianity. It pays to serve the Lord. Good men , not riff rafts, are looking for resolute fine women like you. This burden too shall pass. .

About marrying that man. Say NO. What he has for you is not love. I am a man and I know a woman I love. It has never crossed my mind abusing her or desiring sexual list with her throughout 3 years of being in the same office together.
Marriage is honourable in all things and the bed undefiled ---so says the bible.
Be not unequally yoked with unbelievers --- so says the bible.
If you marry him now,have you ever thought how he will feel about you in next 5 or 10 years time when the guilt of raping you has cleared from his eyes? What he feels now is not love but guilt. He is offering marriage because of guilt and is doing it to clear his conscience or perhaps to continue having access to sex with you.

Lastly as a child of God. God should be your final say in every decision in your life. You have a privilege of hearing from God - that means God is even interested in you. Five different men of God ( whether they are true or not, I don't know) has said the same thing and you still haven't believed it? SOME PEOPLE ARE ASKING GOD TO JUST SPEAK TO THEM JUST EVEN ONCE AND THEY'LL BE GLAD, BUT YOU GOD HAS SPOKEN FIVE TIMES AND YOU'RE STILL ASKING ON NAIRALAND.COM. BE WISE O.
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by capitalzero: 6:17am On Aug 12, 2018
smileing:
Please I need responsible advice

Many were coming as suitors but I don't know why I let him come closer.

He forcefully took away my pride and I was hurt. He said he did that cos he doesn't want to lose me

I wanted to leave but I couldn't cos I love him.
I don't offer sex cos I'm religious and I believe it's a sin. Told him to wait till marriage but he wouldn't.
for almost a year we ve been courting I didn't allow him touch me.

Till this day he forcefully had sex with me .
He wants to come pay my dowry but I'm not sure that my people will let me marry him. I too went and prayed about him and they told me that he is not my husband (about 5 different people said it)

He is OK, financially, is educated and promising.
But not God-fearing as I wanted.

Now I'm pained for what he did to me .I'm grieved cos I wanted to lose my pride on my wedding night.
and I'm thinking of leaving him cos I'm hurting so much now.

I feel less of myself and sinful too

Please what should I do?

those that married non Virgin how did your spouse take it. I need to know cos it ll help reshaping my mindset
get secrer recording of him confessing to rape and report to authority. stop the relationship and move ahead. he can even rape your mother or daughter. he has sign of mental disorder. ask a psychiatrist if you doubt.
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Ajalekoko76(m): 6:21am On Aug 12, 2018
5 different pastor / prophets/prophetess means 5 different homes / churches haba! How many times do you kneel and consult God? Nil I guess.
1. You don't value your creator
2. You don't believe in yourself
3. What God says/destiny supercede what pastors say
4. You are religious prostitute. Desist from consulting from mortal being rather approach God and believe in your conscience.
5. Your destiny is in your hands. You could err meet God and seek professionals not wolfs in sheep cloth

1 Like

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Kamsichime(m): 6:25am On Aug 12, 2018
He raped U period! Follow ur heart nd not Ur head because marriage is nt a mere relationship, he cannot respect u when he marries U.
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by bluefilm: 6:25am On Aug 12, 2018
HypocriticalMod:
Is he not the same man that will eventually marry you and Bleep your pussy? What's the difference if he bleeped before marriage? Your pride my black ass undecided
Better jump on him and say yes you ready to marry him, forget those fake prophets or you will be led astray. angry

By the way i think you just making this story up to get to the front page and also to get some attention. Smh

The fact that the man in question is not as religious as she would have wanted coupled with the fact that her pastors or spiritual advisers have told her that the man is not her husband.

That's the only reason why she's now hurting.

Not actually the 'rape' itself.

If per adventure, they turn around now and tell her something like, that it was a mistake, that God has changed his mind and have accepted the man, you'll see that all her resentful feelings towards this man will just disappear in a jiffy.

This is the one reason why I don't like having any dealings with all these spiritual and sanctimonious Christian people wey too dey like carry religion for their head.

I dey pity such people at times because they are the easiest sort of persons to manipulate since they usually don't have any mind of their own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Herbephe1(m): 6:25am On Aug 12, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Sometimes people in love do crazy things. Rape isn't a small crime, if u want to report him, do so.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

sorry to quote you my sis
here is the truth: They had been dating for some months ,and she had been collecting money from him,you can't just wake up one day and tell your fiancée ( maga) whom you have been collecting money from that "some pastors" said you can't marry him anymore, pls are you going to return the already given money? why couldn't she make consultations before collecting money from him?

2 Likes

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by seangy4konji: 6:42am On Aug 12, 2018
I no get energy this morning.

If you like don't Marry,if you like marry, if you like hey. Knife and cut his prick because he took your virginity while courting you, if you like rent a gun. Snndbkill him around elegushi beach at night. You can even poison him and lace his food with poison. It will make you eel better.me don't have strength.to the bros elepon komo bustop.

God is watching you.

If you self no way knack, u suppose find pastor like kumuyi or adeboye deh court you.person weh fit get patience like majority of Nigeria citizens cos if den try all dis government gbege for Brazil, den four Don protest well.

My advice to you is that u r no more a virgin, 80 percent of d people advising u here are noon. Welcome to d club. If u keep malicebwith someone who hurt u, u r delaying your own progress. Leave them to God.

Find a spirikoko man to continue ur life with or do d curing of prick I told u. Earlier, max u use 5 years before sentencing and another 10 Years's after sentencing making 15 year with hard labor and when you come out, you come out ffyfiled.

Why rape when toto,is just 1000 Maura. Big phat toto AMD virgin one only require 500 nairacard with good lyrics.. Fresh virgin beautiful one.

Pele tie.

Am tired this morning.
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 12, 2018
showafrica:

I only pity the dude, imagine 5 different prayer houses, her life depends on virginity, she wants to commit suicide because, she lost the only thing she could offer. The guy is OK in everything but not God fearing... Just imagine.

The kind of things we do are so shockingly weird.
I wish the guy in question can see this post and make a reply post.

If the guy can come forward, you will be surprised how some of these girls can be very wicked and mean

She took this part to form victim and clear her conscience from her own wrongs by antagonising the guy. Meanwhile, the guy has been a victim for a long time.

1 Like

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by mmadu5(m): 6:48am On Aug 12, 2018
You vividly opened pussycat for him to chop .. There is nothing like rape here. You both have been in relationship for over a year according to you .. even if you report him the case will die because you already in relationship with him so having sex is part of it. The guy is even patient enough to wait this long. ., I can't imagine being with someone you know that you won't marry wasting your time and his time . You be real mumu I swear .. If you were my junior sister I will disown you ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) / Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) / I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.