Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? (74338 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / How My Boyfriend And Friend Forcefully Took Turns On Me – Lady Reveals (photos) / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by MartinCorridon: 7:52am On Aug 12, 2018
Abayor7:

Abayor to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:
Oga shut up if you don't know what to say..
Fine to protect children tho but is this lady in question a child? Once you start dating and start visiting the guy at home you know you're ready for anything that happens afterwards.

I don't blame you ...it's your upbringing that makes you support rape.

I pray you take that behaviour to the West, but i can bet you can't ever afford a domestic flight ticket.

RIP, my condolences

1 Like

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by smileing: 7:57am On Aug 12, 2018
Checked86:

I am really sorry for what happened. I don't think wise men value virginity the way you see it. Yes, girls pride themselves for that but in a case where you don't have it anymore, it does not in any way mean you are useless. Whether you want to punish you friend for that depends on you. you may jump and say yes, i want to get even with him but at the long run, you will end up hurting yourself or even losing more. If you really love him, pray over it and get married to him. No person is perfect. Your life can change him for better if you think he does not fear God enough.
God knows how you feel about loving your virginity. I still believe that being chaste is for God not for for human. No damn human is worth keeping your virginity for. We are sinners. God will forgive because you didn't do it willingly. You were forced. whether you enjoyed it or not doesn't matter. you were forced. whether you were talking into doing it doesn't matter. PLEASE DO NOT CONSIDER COMMITTING SUICIDE. IT DOESN'T WORTH LOSING YOUR LIFE FOR. Worst people most times make a good husband. do not count him off

ok no problem
thanks for this
I'm not considering suicide again
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by franchasng: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2018
Top Qualities Majority of Men Seek For In a Lady Before They Consider Marrying Her In 2018 & Beyond

Virginity ×××√

Good job or career or business √√√√

International citizenship & exposure ×√√√

Family background ×√√√

Educational qualification ××√√

Physical beauty ×√√√

Good character √√√√

Fertility √√√√

Loyalty & respect √√√√

Height ×××√

Spirituality ×××√

Sexual expertise ×××√

Good shape ×√√√

1 Like

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by henroe2k2(m): 8:00am On Aug 12, 2018
smileing:
Please I need responsible advice

Many were coming as suitors but I don't know why I let him come closer.

He forcefully took away my pride and I was hurt. He said he did that cos he doesn't want to lose me

I wanted to leave but I couldn't cos I love him.
I don't offer sex cos I'm religious and I believe it's a sin. Told him to wait till marriage but he wouldn't.
for almost a year we ve been courting I didn't allow him touch me.

Till this day he forcefully had sex with me .
He wants to come pay my dowry but I'm not sure that my people will let me marry him. I too went and prayed about him and they told me that he is not my husband (about 5 different people said it)

He is OK, financially, is educated and promising.
But not God-fearing as I wanted.

Now I'm pained for what he did to me .I'm grieved cos I wanted to lose my pride on my wedding night.
and I'm thinking of leaving him cos I'm hurting so much now.

I feel less of myself and sinful too

Please what should I do?

those that married non Virgin how did your spouse take it. I need to know cos it ll help reshaping my mindset
I no dey like hear this kind story!!!
Na ur boy friend!
U love am!
He is exducatedl
He is financially OK!
U don't offer sex!
U allowed him too close!
U bleep am or he raped u!
U didn't raise alarm!
He now wants to marry you!
But u no want am again!
Yet u no want tell am to go!

My sister, na serious mumu dey worry u!!!

2 Likes

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Lekozy(m): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2018
hello please listen to the story critically this is not some random rape....or some....stranger.....u called him your boyfriend.....am I right... well...am not saying he didn't rape you.....am not just buying d idea he did....because the way u described him. u said...he wants to marry you...and...to me the guy does not seem like a tout or something..... he cant just throw u on d bed and start tearing your cloth. nd start rapeing are u Sure u didn't allow him to have is way.....or while having fore play.. u were in d mood then he took d advantage.

1 Like

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Dollabiz: 8:01am On Aug 12, 2018
Do it
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by franchasng: 8:02am On Aug 12, 2018
Checked86:

I am really sorry for what happened. I don't think wise men value virginity the way you see it. Yes, girls pride themselves for that but in a case where you don't have it anymore, it does not in any way mean you are useless. Whether you want to punish you friend for that depends on you. you may jump and say yes, i want to get even with him but at the long run, you will end up hurting yourself or even losing more. If you really love him, pray over it and get married to him. No person is perfect. Your life can change him for better if you think he does not fear God enough.
God knows how you feel about loving your virginity. I still believe that being chaste is for God not for for human. No damn human is worth keeping your virginity for. We are sinners. God will forgive because you didn't do it willingly. You were forced. whether you enjoyed it or not doesn't matter. you were forced. whether you were talking into doing it doesn't matter. PLEASE DO NOT CONSIDER COMMITTING SUICIDE. IT DOESN'T WORTH LOSING YOUR LIFE FOR. Worst people most times make a good husband. do not count him off
√√√√√
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Lekozy(m): 8:03am On Aug 12, 2018
henroe2k2:

I no dey like hear this kind story!!!
Na ur boy friend!
U love am!
He is exducatedl
He is financially OK!
U don't offer sex!
U allowed him too close!
U bleep am or he raped u!
U didn't raise alarm!
He now wants to marry you!
But u no want am again!
Yet u no want tell am to go!

My sister, na serious mumu dey worry u!!!
lol....please ignore the abuse.. but am sorry i kinda agree ......u love him. and he loves u...nd he is ready to marry u.....so...
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Abayor7: 8:10am On Aug 12, 2018
franchasng:
I am not going to be soft and pampering on u like most posters, I am going to be hard and real so u can get the message straight.

I love girl child so much but if given the opportunity to select the gender of my future kids, I will select only male and u know why Because to me, female children are too adorable, too vulnerable and too sophisticated for this rugged world and its terrain. I might kill somebody because of my daughter angry

I have said it countless times that as a lady, if u are not ready to dance shakiti bobo, don't keep any boyfriend. Forget about all those he is different, he is God fearing, he is this and that, I am a guy, I used to be so religious, I used to be pious, and back then when I used to be very religious, holy holy and after chastity, I disliked getting close to ladies. I never had a girlfriend. Many girls tried to be my friend I blatantly refused. Even my female cousins tried to set me up with their pretty friends, they all failed.

I separated myself completely from going close to women because I know it could lead to bad things one cannot predict.

But the problem with ladies is this; they want to eat their cake and still have it. They don't want to have sex, they don't want to have romance or kiss, but they will be keeping boyfriend, collecting gifts from the guy, accepting different types of favours from the guy and still expect the guy never to make sexual advance towards them, how

The moment a guy feels the need to have a girlfriend, the moment a guy feels the desire to walk up to a girl and ask her to be his girlfriend, his first intention is to have sex with her. Don't listen to any cock and bull story anybody else will tell u. I am a guy.

All my childhood friends, when we were trying to be chaste and righteous, we had no girlfriend or female friend. Our relationship with girls or ladies ended only at school or church premises. My mom, my elder sis and my female cousins were my only female friends.

This is how ladies should reason. You don't keep goat and yam together in one room and expect the hungry goat not to eat the yam, that is not possible. Goat and yam don't stay in one room.

You cannot keep a hungry lion and a sheep in one cage and expect the lion to be friendly to the sheep, it will definitely devour the sheep to quench its hunger first.

My point is this; u made a big mistake keeping boyfriend or male friend when u wanted to be completely chaste.

If I have a daughter tomorrow, I will warn her; if u don't want to end up having sex or romance or kissing or even getting raped, don't keep any boyfriend or male friend. They are all the same looking for sex. A guy that is righteous, chaste and trying to be close to his God won't keep a female friend or girlfriend. I have been there, was once there so I speak from experience.

But remember, I am single today out of my past mistake of being too religious and trying to be chaster than chaste itself. It was back then that I was being too holy and chaste that I missed my true lovers. Whenever I remember one particular lady, it still hurts me that I lost her out of my too rigid and too chaste running away from ladies lifestyle then cry

This girl loved me genuinely, tried to be close by all means but I rejected her not because of any reason but for trying not to fall to sexual temptations. She cried, begged but I never listened to her. They were many back then, I was too religiously foolish to a fault and I am kind of paying for it now by not meeting the right ladies again now that I am fully ready and interested, life.

So be sure u won't regret this your rigidity now later.

Be sure u won't regret pushing this guy away now some years later.

Be sure u won't regret all the good guys u had been pushing away by trying to be too rigid and chaste.

Majority of happily married women u see today married their husbands as non virgins. Virginity is no longer in vogue today when it comes to top qualities men consider in a wife to be. It used to be some decades ago, but not in our present capitalistic world where financial stress and economy recession is the determinant.

Are u financially promising Are u a good money manager, a financial help mate, a good listener, a great companion, can u help him stand if he falls tomorrow, can u train kids happily, can u keep and organize a home without making a fuss out of it Do u have good and promising career, business or trade These are the top qualities men of today consider as top priority to marry a lady no longer virginity. Any guy after a lady's virginity is of questionable character, be wary of such guy or guys.

It is good to marry as a virgin but that does not guarantee that u will marry the best husband or have the best marriage.

I know like 3 or more close friends who married their wives as virgins and these guys were what they call Playboys who deflowered many girls and still they ended up marrying virgin women and they are financially successful too o, so what's the end

Being a virgin as a lady won't guarantee that u will marry a God fearing man. In fact most God fearing men end up with ladies that lived wayward life while bad guys most times end up with virgin ladies. Life is crazy.

Don't kill yourself because u lost your virginity, yes it hurts to lose it forcefully but u kind of caused it.

As for marrying him, why not

If u are truly God fearing and have faith and believe in God's power of making impossibility to be possible, what stops u from marrying him. The Bible said that when a man sleeps with a single lady and takes away her virginity, he must be made to marry her, so the guy is ready to marry, come on what's wrong with it

Some people told u he is not your husband, come on, go and talk to your God to change him and make him your husband and if u have the strong faith and belief in the power of God, He will do it for u.

Jabez in the Bible prayed for God to change his condition and God did. God changed the condition of many people and still doing the same today so what changed

Stop crying and get up and start rejoicing and dancing in celebration of your amazing wedding coming soon, be happy sis.

Wish you all the best kiss

God bless you man! I love this piece!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by whytepawn1(m): 8:15am On Aug 12, 2018
smileing:

He forcefully took away my pride and I was hurt. He said he did that cos he doesn't want to lose me

I don't offer sex cos I'm religious and I believe it's a sin. Told him to wait till marriage but he wouldn't.

He wants to come pay my dowry but I'm not sure that my people will let me marry him. I too went and prayed about him and they told me that he is not my husband (about 5 different people said it)

Now I'm pained for what he did to me .I'm grieved cos I wanted to lose my pride on my wedding night.

Please what should I do?

those that married non Virgin how did your spouse take it. I need to know cos it ll help reshaping my mindset
I think you decided to bring this up because you were "told by different people that he is not your husband". to be fair to the guy, he loves you and wants to marry you. what will be your gain if you have him arrested and imprisoned" assuming you can of course convince the jury that he raped you...

1 Like

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by gracein: 8:16am On Aug 12, 2018
smileing:

Many were coming as suitors but...

Please what should I do?

Sorry you had to go through this dear. From your report, he raped you. You should not treat a rapist with levity. Go to the Police, get a good lawyer and see to it that he spends the rest of his animal life behind bars.
Cut all ties you have with him and stop blaming yourself. See a psychiatrist ASAP for counseling.

Most importantly, rush to a nearby hospital to see a doctor so that you can be screened for STIs. Also, the doctor should give you emergency contraceptive so that you don't have more evil memories from that animal encounter.
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by tomdon(m): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2018
eezeribe:

My dear, never you allow nairaland rapists to twist your mind and blame yourself while exonerating the rapist...
Rape is rape and the victim should never be blamed...
If I were you, I will end the unhealthy relationship and take legal action against him.

So you think you can singlehandedly rape a fully grown clothed woman without decapacitating her or her being in compromising state with you

1 Like

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by tomdon(m): 8:19am On Aug 12, 2018
eelipumpin:
I don't think it's rape. It's one those JUST HAPPENED kinda situations.

Do you know Christ has paid for that sin? The prolong guilt is Satan's stronghold on you.

Righteousness is not our inability to fall but it is our responsibility to rise up when we fall. Christ is our righteousness.

God still sees you as a daughter not a non virgin. He still calls you His own. He still has you in His plan.

Virginity self righteousness really ate u up but this incident should teach you to judge less and value grace.

I wrote all these cuz u said you are Religious.

Don't be hard on your self when God is seeing differently.

Forgive yourself and marry the right Man God has designed for you.

You've learnt your mistakes. He was never a sincere Believer and you knew it.
Just be fine.

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Ikem11(m): 8:19am On Aug 12, 2018
Richy4:
This sounds to me like a bad scripted movie...

The dude raped u..and u chose to keep it bottled up...

You said u can't leave because u love him... ok

If you don't want to marry him, and the thought of marrying him has not crossed your mind what in God's name where you doing with him for one year?

You can't have all the package at a go dear.. you said he was financially ok, educated, promising.. etc but not God fearing.. I guess you were thinking that you might change him....and he ended up changing u..
If u loved him as u claimed, accept him with all his faults.. don't let any one decide for you whom to be with..

If you don't want him, you should have ended it long time ago.end it.. don't marry him because you were no longer a virgin...that will be suicidal..
A lot of men would still want to be with you not because of your virginity...

Please next time don't go to a man's house when you know that you won't play ball even if he is an angel.. always meet at a public space.. even when you were hugging him, give some room for Jesus between the two of you..
Only your comment I found perfect to this situation. The 4th paragraph said it all...

1 Like

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Dicksonpal: 8:21am On Aug 12, 2018
phantonce:
Sorry dear...You're just a casuality of modern day relationship that promotes sex.

A boyfriend of a year doesn't just suddenly turn to a rapist out of the blue.

He might has seen some sign that the relationship might end soon and he decided to take matters into his hand.

Am sure you're still with him even after all the warnings because he spends on you and he spending on you gives him a sense of entitlement to have sex with you.

Money no fit miss road like that na grin grin grin

Am only saying this from an average man point of view and not because am insensitive to your plight.

Been raped doesn't devalue you in anyway.

You're only devalued when you allow the incident get to you

you are clearly tight
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by BabsTunapa: 8:22am On Aug 12, 2018
Forgive him as you don't have enough evidence to nail him. Move on as all you have said show he is not your husband to be. For him to do this while still courting he will do it again and again even when you are marred. And it may even be difficult to trust him with other women. Pray for God's forgiveness and move on.

1 Like

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Adolinks: 8:23am On Aug 12, 2018
He didn't do well but y did it take you a whole one year to realize he is not your man. I guess his financial status was keeping you. Can you sincerely tell us how much of this dude's money you have squandered. Can you also Swear that you have not obtained any money decitively from this bros within this period . Waiting for your response. Good luck

1 Like

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Okwyjesus(m): 8:27am On Aug 12, 2018
smileing:

Please what should I do?

Move on if you are not convince to marry him. Forgive yourself and put him behind you. The right man will accept you the way he meet you.

But it seems you have fallen for him even when you know he is not too God fearing. I think you need to advice yourself also.

1 Like

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Hervoice: 8:29am On Aug 12, 2018
eelipumpin:
I don't think it's rape. It's one those JUST HAPPENED kinda situations.

Do you know Christ has paid for that sin? The prolong guilt is Satan's stronghold on you.

Righteousness is not our inability to fall but it is our responsibility to rise up when we fall. Christ is our righteousness.

God still sees you as a daughter not a non virgin. He still calls you His own. He still has you in His plan.

Virginity self righteousness really ate u up but this incident should teach you to judge less and value grace.

I wrote all these cuz u said you are Religious.

Don't be hard on your self when God is seeing differently.

Forgive yourself and marry the right Man God has designed for you.

You've learnt your mistakes. He was never a sincere Believer and you knew it.
Just be fine.

That's one of the best advice I have read so far, poster, this phase is a test on ur faith and relationship with God, dust that feeling of guilt and move on. My friend married as a virgin but that is not a guarantee that her home will be happy, virginity is lost once but marriage is for a lifetime and it takes hard work and God's grace to succeed in it. If u are sure he is not ur husband, dust urself and learn everything you can from this disaster and move on. With Christ on ur side, u will be okay in the long run.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by menwongo(m): 8:41am On Aug 12, 2018
Richy4:
This sounds to me like a bad scripted movie...

The dude raped u..and u chose to keep it bottled up...

You said u can't leave because u love him... ok

If you don't want to marry him, and the thought of marrying him has not crossed your mind what in God's name where you doing with him for one year?

You can't have all the package at a go dear.. you said he was financially ok, educated, promising.. etc but not God fearing.. I guess you were thinking that you might change him....and he ended up changing u..
If u loved him as u claimed, accept him with all his faults.. don't let any one decide for you whom to be with..

If you don't want him, you should have ended it long time ago.end it.. don't marry him because you were no longer a virgin...that will be suicidal..
A lot of men would still want to be with you not because of your virginity...

Please next time don't go to a man's house when you know that you won't play ball even if he is an angel.. always meet at a public space.. even when you were hugging him, give some room for Jesus between the two of you..
Super reply
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 12, 2018
With ur comments,u sound like an immature being,anyways, dnt make d mistake of getting married to him,u will regret it later,dats all i hav

2 Likes

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 12, 2018
tomdon:

You're rude for insulting me because of my choices which is my exclusive preserve.
It's not possible for a man to rape a lady if he has not decapacitated her, except she doesn't want to fight back. She didn't mention being decapacitated, it will be an exception if he did because they're dating or let's say they're in a relationship
And you think she is right to be frolicking with the guy and going to his house even though she has reservations about him and she said she wanted to marry as a virgin??
I apologize for being rude.
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Youngzedd(m): 8:53am On Aug 12, 2018
smileing:

I was hopping to see a concrete evidence to confirm that he is not the one
was blinded by love too

*Finding your life partner* by Joseph Prince

Download > https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E_nJPC2nJYXPs3VQWQfVZJJ99KlEH4DB/view?usp=drivesdk

You love him, both of you courting bla bla bla. What if I tell you that you weren't raped Just one thing lead to the other and boom it happened. What I can decode is that your mind is manipulating you.

How old are you self

Don't allow Nairalanders advise to mess you up. Check his reactions after the incident, if He haven't changed towards you and not looking for a way out of the relationship, sis follow your heart, But if He have changed from better to worst walk away.

Download and listen to the audio message and follow your heart. Don't allow Nairalanders advise or prophesies ruin your life. Most of them here don't have a healthy relationship, expect a toxic advise from them.

I am not trying to justify the man's action, but when someone is telling the truth you should know. Get to know the truth why He made the silly move.

Try and forgive yourself. Let everything that makes you sad slide, only do things that makes you happy.

Always remember that God loves you.
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Tozara(m): 8:57am On Aug 12, 2018
thorpido:
Do you consider reporting him to the authorities? What he did is rape and he has no excuses for doing that.

You don't think your people will like him,in your heart of hearts,you don't really think he is the one.
You should wear your shoes to walk,innit?
That's gone. What evidence would she provide? The moment she failed to report him immediately after it happened, she had lost the ability to get justice within the framework of our judicial system. There's no way to prove he raped her. She can't prove it to anybody.

And the OP seems confused and fücked up upstairs. I don't understand her. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by oyetpel(m): 8:58am On Aug 12, 2018
Fück you.

People like you always come online to seek empathy for your actions.

You tag your parents old school and won't listen to their instructions. And talk thrash about them online, calling thrm slaves to men patriarchy. Now you can't tell her what happened to you.

I am going to church this morning, but you just made me tired of all this church shîts, you stupid girls always acting like saint in church. Religion is indeed a scam.

Your mom and women of old faced more than these, and they lived through it, be forming like other confused Westerners who themselves are confused, timid and soft.

It's your fate, deal with unless the guy say he doesn't want to marry you again.
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by Youngzedd(m): 8:58am On Aug 12, 2018
otherway:

You must be one of those who live their lives by "the prophet said"

Please ask those who say he is not your husband to tell you who your husband is,his name,tribe,house address,skin colour etc.

This is how women destroy their marital lives with my pastor said.Mumu

The small girl matter weak me. She can't even think for herself and She wanna get married hahahahaha indomie generation self
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:59am On Aug 12, 2018
smileing

I feel your story. but one thing we all (human beings) must master is how to let go of things we can't live with.
u want to leave him but u couldn't cos u love him. what kind of stupid love is that?

you have heard from like 5 people that you guys are not meant for each other, so what are u still holding onto.

if it is cos he deflowered u is why u so attached to him, it is understandable. but you just have to be a self-decisive person and cut the crap.

let go of him and be in control of your heart my dear.

1 Like

Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by madgoat(m): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2018
thorpido:
Do you consider reporting him to the authorities? What he did is rape and he has no excuses for doing that.

You don't think your people will like him,in your heart of hearts,you don't really think he is the one.
You should wear your shoes to walk,innit?

Keep quiet and go and sit down somewhere. Any small consensual act una go dey shout rape.... Smmmhhhhhh
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by 123papas(m): 9:01am On Aug 12, 2018
NONSENSE!!!

All this spirito gullible people will keep getting into troubles. Why would u want to see patronize soothsayers abi fortune tellers? Now see urself
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by StudentsNG: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2018
smileing:

Please what should I do?

Marry this guy now or regret later.
All the people here condemning him ain't better.
Yes he forced you, but he didn't walk. He's there to stay and you are busy making a thread.
"But not God-fearing as I wanted" really? Don't let "god of men" rob your destiny. I can see you have consulted 5 people already who told you he's not your husband. Funny that 'people' are the ones telling you instead of the God you said your hubby-to-be doesn't fear enough. That guy might be holier than you are in my opinion.
Re: He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:05am On Aug 12, 2018
oyetpel:
Fück you.

People like you always come online to seek empathy for your actions.

You tag your parents old school and won't listen to their instructions. And talk thrash about them online, calling thrm slaves to men patriarchy. Now you can't tell her what happened to you.

I am going to church this morning, but you just made me tired of all this church shîts, you stupid girls always acting like saint in church. Religion is indeed a scam.

Your mom and women of old faced more than these, and they lived through it, be forming like other confused Westerners who themselves are confused, timid and soft.

It's your fate, deal with unless the guy say he doesn't want to marry you again.

nice one bro. church girls are something else. but I don't wanna hit on any religion cos it extends to other religions too.

but e dey vex me when people just put too much emphases on The word LOVE.

wat is love self?

if any girl should love me in a senseless manner, I go just break her heart In a sensible manner.
abeg, dont go to church and vex for ur church members ooh. a take Jesus beg you

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.