Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked (8117 Views)

Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. / Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by Chuksdiesterase: 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
I shake my head for you
Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by fancy4eve(f): 12:52am On Aug 12, 2018
ValZod:
No hard feelings ladies.

I need some guys here to understand say, you should never ever kill yourself for a woman...

Women are just tools for sexual satisfaction.

Ask yourself, all the dating, spending cash, taking her outing while she still fvcks another guy who she fancies behind your back? Is it worth it?

Why I'm saying this tonight is cos I know many stupid guys outchea in the hood.

You spend all that cash on movie and cinema tickets and you can't boast of pressing breast.

Fvck any pussy niggar here. Real niggas stay sharp, stay confident.
All ladies Especially Nigerian Girls can't offer you shi.t apart from pussy

I know first hand trust me. I get high body count for Ministry of Bitches Affairs.

I don fvck girls wey dey yan dust for phone with their bobos, churcheous ones, mad ones wey go cool down after lashing, proud ones wey no fit believe say you go fit lash them.

For real relationship is a fvcking waste of time.

If you meet a girl you like, go straight to the fvcking point, tell am you wan fvck am, if she agree, enter the zanga if she disagree move on but make sure she understand say your main aim isn't to whine or waste her fvcking time with I love you, I love you text messages.

Mushy mushy love gets you nowhere. Stop being a pussy ass nigga cos all girls are made to be fvcked. They all want a strong guy who is bold to em what they want to hear.

I'll still release my full true life stories here on nairaland, how I changed from a pussy ass nigga to a Boss.

Incase you wondering, me and my bosslee Shile dey bar for Ikeja. After hitting some drinks baba begin dry wail unto him babe wey breakup with am.

Seeing him this way, this evening gats make me clear the code for other pussy niggas

Remember what is fvcked can never be unfvcked.

Word.
including all d females around u. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by DKM123: 5:45am On Aug 12, 2018
Eyaaaa! OP, you are a sad sad sad niccur. You need something tangible like a SINCERE hug and a whole lot of genuine love in your life.. embarassed embarassed

Its funny cos I just came out of a thread where 6 Anambra school girls used their brains to beat the world in a technology competition only to see your post next. smiley

Did your mum show you real love growing up? embarassed If not, ranting on and on like a crybaby about how women were only created by God to be fcuuked and nothing else is definitely one of the manifestations of having a bad mother.

Anyway, my heart goes out to you, dear. Las las, you will be alright.......or NOT. embarassed

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 12, 2018
OP, I think I understand your view about this issue.

Sincerely, when I also sit down to think of "most" relationships these days, I observe it's nothing more than burden. Love talk, love messages, hanging out and all other nonsense that means nothing. Only few relationship offers something(what ever this even means) apart from sex...

If I wanna socialize, I should just hang out with my friends in any bar/cool joint and I'd be fine..

5 Likes

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 12, 2018
DKM123:
Eyaaaa! OP, you are a sad sad sad niccur. You need something tangible like a SINCERE hug and a whole lot of genuine love in your life.. embarassed embarassed

Did your mum show you real love growing up? embarassed If not, ranting on and on like a crybaby about how women were only created by God to be fcuuked and nothing else is definitely one of the manifestations of having a bad mother.

Its funny cos I just came out of a thread where 6 Anambra school girls used their brains to beat the world in a technology competition only to see your post next. smiley

Anyway, my heart goes out to you, dear. Las las, you will be alright.......or NOT. embarassed

These kinda ladies have no time to waste on relationship. When they eventually want to get into one, they'd know what they want, and will decide if it's mainly for sex or any other reason of their choose.

I can visualize the kinda relationship the OP is talking about and he ain't really far from the truth...

2 Likes

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 12, 2018
lil boys of the world grin

Enjoy it while it's fun and new soon it will be old and boring.

1 Like

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:11am On Aug 12, 2018
Thank God I need no one to tell me. I have been doin the Needful all my life. pussies are meant to be fvccked. sorry to the beings with pussies. cheesy

but I don't feel sorry Using my Dick to fulfill its purposes on them Pussies.

nice one Op.

5 Likes

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by lereinter(m): 8:22am On Aug 12, 2018
i agree

1 Like

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by ValZod(m): 10:27am On Aug 12, 2018
fancy4eve:
including all d females around u. Rubbish

Yes including you.
Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ok you are right but you left out something you forgot to add that you guys want only sex from ladies and nothing more. I'm even tired of guys myself, they meet you or chat with you and the only thing they have to discuss is sex. If you block them they get angry and yet you are here expecting more than sex from ladies. Guys are boring. It's better to hang out alone tha. with some one who sees nothing g in you but sex.
Op u are just a fucker, who needs nothing from lady but and when you are given what you want, you still come here to degrade women. You think you are doing ee but you are doing your mama and all the women in your family.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by Flickzvill(m): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
Why do I like this guy so much see punch ass line replies cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
CONGEN...

I am glad you accept the fact...
I won't speak for other guys but the truth is, we both (males and females) are sex materials.

shikena...

I accept to be, but ladies will form strong head and antagonise the realistic fact.

2 Likes

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Well op, while your output seems insulting to the women folks in general,, it is Paramount to note that there is an iota of truth in what you just wrote, but my problem is that the wayyou said it was insulting...

The purpose of the female creation in the first place was for reproduction..

Without Eve, there will be no Cain and Abel, but Eve, some ladies have moved up above the food chain, there are lot more productivity that they can add to your life apart from sex...
Bible version grin

Hallelujah �

1 Like

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
derrydinny:
I like as the guy mention "all ladies"

a lot of unexposed guys here think girl shit happens only in naija, they don't know that oyinbo girls are worse, they will marry you just to divorce you and collect alimony...naija girls will marry you so they can enjoy your money

oyinbo girls will get pregnant so they can be collecting big child support from you... naija girls will fake pregnancy to collect abortion money

oyinbo girls do not pay for dates/share bills mostly, they just don't come empty handed and most have nothing meaningful to offer in a relationship except disturbing your peace and stealing hoodies.

oyinbo girls are sluts, they Bleep a lot especially on Fridays when they are in clubs

you also do not want to be on the bad books of an oyinbo girl, ask those in prison for false rape accusation.

bitter truth is naija girls are bad but they are more preferable than oyinbo girls especially if you are the typical Nigerian man that loves controlling women
clearly u have never dated a Caucasian.

Ur explanation is aba version
Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by Hisduchess(f): 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
donbachi:
Since all girls are created to be fvcked...go and fvck ur sisters

thank you for giving him this wonderful clap back. the boy is simply depressed and needs help

1 Like

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by ValZod(m): 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hisduchess:

thank you for giving him this wonderful clap back. the boy is simply depressed and needs help

Hold up hold up hold up. You see, the nigga you quoting, if tha nigga were to be your bf, i know what a fvckable girl like you would do. Your type would jus lick his ass when necessary, if or when th money's coming in, after that shit is over, it's boys like that weak ass motherfvcka who'll come here like a cry baby.

Hisduchess you need to be fvcked, however if you've been fvckd recently which I highly doubt cos I know so many chronic female masturbators on this thread, then you need to know - Your existence is purely to be a fvckable warm body. No more,no less.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
ValZod:

Hold up hold up hold up. You see, the nigga you quoting, if tha nigga were to be your bf, i know what a fvckable girl like you would do. Your type would jus lick his ass when necessary, if or when th money's coming in, after that shit is over, it's boys like that weak ass motherfvcka who'll come here like a cry baby.

Hisduchess you need to be fvcked, however if you've been fvckd recently which I highly doubt cos I know so many chronic female masturbators on this thread, then you need to know - Your existence is purely to be a fvckable warm body. No more,no less.

give them... give them... left and right... hot hot.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by LordsApostle: 12:14am On Aug 13, 2018
U worwor sha!!!
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Ok you are right but you left out something you forgot to add that you guys want only sex from ladies and nothing more. I'm even tired of guys myself, they meet you or chat with you and the only thing they have to discuss is sex. If you block them they get angry and yet you are here expecting more than sex from ladies. Guys are boring. It's better to hang out alone tha. with some one who sees nothing g in you but sex.
Op u are just a fucker, who needs nothing from lady but and when you are given what you want, you still come here to degrade women. You think you are doing ee but you are doing your mama and all the women in your family.

1 Like

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:35am On Aug 13, 2018
LordsApostle:
U worwor sha!!!
No problem boy.
Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by minkababz: 9:03am On Aug 13, 2018
SOME RED PILL SH***...... ROOSH V WILL BE PROUD

2 Likes

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2018
LordsApostle:
U worwor sha!!!

killerman
grin grin grin
no be everything wey person see, person go talk na.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 13, 2018
Op avoid falling in love with runzgirls and ashawo cos it is when u fall in love with such women that it tends to give a man a messed up mentality about women in general. There are good girls around so mingle with such and the bitterness in ur heart go clear. More ever for ur own good dont take a woman too damm seriously.

1 Like

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 13, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
No problem boy.
first time i dey see ur pix. So u like dat Sandra Bullock film..Miss Congeniality?
Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:26am On Aug 13, 2018
lefulefu:
first time i dey see ur pix. So u like dat Sandra Bullock film..Miss Congeniality?
it's very interesting. Can't ever get tired of watching it.
Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by Hisduchess(f): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2018
ValZod:

you are a small teenage boy and I sincerely don't yarn with little boys.I hang out with matured and intelligent men.so am not gonna join issues with you cos u likely lack this two traits.so continue living in ur world of dreams inugo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 13, 2018
Diary of a pained heartbroken guy cheesy.
Sorry, e go better.
Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 13, 2018
Diary of a pained heartbroken guy cheesy.
Sorry, e go better.
Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2018
lefulefu:
dont take a woman too damm seriously.

this is the only point I capture from you comment.

theres nothing like good girl/guy... even most girls don't like getting the accolade of "she's a good girl"

everyone wants to be seen as a "badGirl/badChick/badBae".... " badBoy/badGuy, in their own ways. seems it gives them joy.

1 Like

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by simo5e: 9:48am On Aug 13, 2018
ECOMMERCE DESIGN

Make Sales on your Website 24/7

Get Ecommerce Website Developed for Your Business designed, crafted and developed by Web Professionals with years of Web and Digital Solutions experience

Avoid Web Quacks Developing your Website!

What You Also Get:

==? Ecommerce Website Comes with Payment Gateway
==? Free Training on How to Upload, Edit and Remove Products Images/Prices
==? 1 Year Domain
==? Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by Hisduchess(f): 10:04am On Aug 13, 2018
lefulefu:
Op avoid falling in love with runzgirls and ashawo cos it is when u fall in love with such women that it tends to give a man a messed up mentality about women in general. There are good girls around so mingle with such and the bitterness in ur heart go clear. More ever for ur own good dont take a woman too damm seriously.
thank you for being sincere.op only mingle with ashawo and runz girls
Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by ValZod(m): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2018
Hisduchess:

you are a small teenage boy and I sincerely don't yarn with little boys.I hang out with matured and intelligent men.so am not gonna join issues with you cos u likely lack this two traits.so continue living in ur world of dreams inugo

Hisduchess, I'm glad this a faceless forum. So I don't need to describe myself and status quo to you.

I can tell you don't hang out with shi.t. Keep on telling yourself that to warm your fingers up for your pussy. I know your type, running all over the place claiming what you're not.

All opportunistic hangout you hung out with men, did you pay cash, did you spend shi.t? Did you fvck all of them? Fvck leeches like you errywhere.
My world of dreams is more real than your reality.

Go and get fvcked by someone, and if you're too lonely MrBolt555 could need some of ur pussy. Except you worwor
Re: Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked by ValZod(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2018
lefulefu:

All girls are runsgirls. You don't believe your babe can collect money from another guy to fvck him right? Every girl has a price, it's either monetary or emotional! Put your trust in any woman at your own peril bro

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? / For The Ladies / Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.