Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. (4042 Views)

No Sex Till Marriage Was Wat I Wanted But He / Nairaland Guy Is Offering Me Money For A phone intimacy / She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 12, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

May God be with You, my guy.
if you don't stop, you might eventually start what you can't finish you know. I so much hate bn swept off, nothing feels good than standing on my feet. So bikonu. Thanks and bar bye
Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 12, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Oh, so you can be this articulate?
You better go and make money! undecided

No one cares about that Epistle you wrote there.
so if i stop writing epistle(s) and bring plenty money, will you marry me?? wink
Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:10am On Aug 12, 2018
IntrovertedK:
if you don't stop, you might eventually start what you can't finish you know. I so much hate bn swept off, nothing feels good than standing on my feet. So bikonu. Thanks and bar bye

Let's start whatever my guy. I'm in for it 200%.
Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:10am On Aug 12, 2018
IntrovertedK:
so if i stop writing epistle(s) and bring plenty money, will you marry me?? wink

If you no get money, hide your face.
Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 12, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

If you no get money, hide your face.
you keep dragging me in the mud, no wahala. I'l hide it, hun? embarassed
Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by Nobody: 2:41am On Aug 12, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by Nobody: 2:42am On Aug 12, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

even if it'd turn a 'battlefield' at the end? wink
Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 12, 2018
A child is expensive and needs the love and care from 2 parents. Stop glamorising (not a word) baby mamas and baby daddies.
Get your life together and give yourself what you deserve before you cheat an innocent soul of what they deserve.
The fact that you are broke means that you can't look after yourself, pay your rent, buy your food and clothes, so what will you feed a child who needs full sponsorship?
Can you pay for the child's medical care, school, clothes and luxuries, food and shelter? Having children isn't your right but your responsibility so don't make such decision lightly.
The world is cold without love and support so wait for the right time to introduce a new life into the world. You're being lazy because you want someone else to do the leg work while you stare at a pretty baby. You're future baby factory, the creator of twitter and you are all mad
Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 12, 2018
Deadlywoman:
A child is expensive and needs the love and care from 2 parents. Stop glamorising (not a word) baby mamas and baby daddies.
Get your life together and give yourself what you deserve before you cheat an innocent soul of what they deserve.
The fact that you are broke means that you can't look after yourself, pay your rent, buy your food and clothes, so what will you feed a child who needs full sponsorship?
Can you pay for the child's medical care, school, clothes and luxuries, food and shelter? Having children isn't your right but your responsibility so don't make such decision lightly.
The world is cold without love and support so wait for the right time to introduce a new life into the world. You're being lazy because you want someone else to do the leg work while you stare at a pretty baby. You're future baby factory, the creator of twitter and you are all mad
lemme kukuma accept today as my bashing day embarassed this one even said we are all mad shocked.. Na wa ooo, i suffer today no be small. Well maybe i don't really understand the meaning of broke though, buh me being broke doesn't mean i can't pay my rent, so where would i be sleeping? or where am i sleeping? Can't feed myself? Haba, then as a lonely stranger in a foreign land, hunger for kuku don kill me tey tey. And can't buy clothes? Which kain wahala i come put myself today nitori olohun. Anyway i hear all of una, i locked the place down already. Thank you lots for all your insults. You all bn amazing with your insults. Thanks abunch
Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by Nobody: 3:22am On Aug 12, 2018
IntrovertedK:
lemme kukuma accept today as my bashing day embarassed this one even said we are all mad shocked.. Na wa ooo, i suffer today no be small. Well maybe i don't really understand the meaning of broke though, buh me being broke doesn't mean i can't pay my rent, so where would i be sleeping? or where am i sleeping? Can't feed myself? Haba, then as a lonely stranger in a foreign land, hunger for kuku don kill me tey tey. And can't buy clothes? Which kain wahala i come put myself today nitori olohun. Anyway i hear all of una, i locked the place down already. Thank you lots for all your insults. You all bn amazing with your insults. Thanks abunch

It's how we Africans show love sad

Please lock em inside and outside and tight! No let me see the light of day. You have done well to listen to reason.

It's good that you can take care of yourself and soon you'll have spare money to pay for a child's upkeep. The most important thing is to make your baby in love. Don't give your genes to anybody, it has to be somebody special. It's a dangerous game, love, and there are no shortcuts or cheats. Just wait for your ordained time so that you don't tell stories that touch.
Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by funlord(m): 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Interesting. Boldness is attractive
Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:32am On Aug 13, 2018
funlord:

Interesting. Boldness is attractive

sad
Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:33am On Aug 13, 2018
IntrovertedK:
even if it'd turn a 'battlefield' at the end? wink

Absolutely. I don't fear your funny antics. I'll crush you before you even start.
Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by funlord(m): 6:35am On Aug 13, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

sad

Why the confusion? Being as bold as that is a quality some guys admire but if it was all for show no wahala.......good morning
Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
funlord:

Why the confusion? Being as bold as that is a quality some guys admire but if it was all for show no wahala.......good morning

Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

So, having a baby outside the confines of marriage is an opportunity?

I always thought you to be an intelligent lad. Shamefully, you're the opposite of what I thought. Guy, simple, go hustle.

How old are you sef? undecided
Baby this is his fuvking life. Thats what he desires. Thats his choice. The guy is still intelligent whether you respect his choice or not. Pple have choices, respect that pls
Re: Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ebuka2016:

Baby this is his fuvking life. Thats what he desires. Thats his choice. The guy is still intelligent whether you respect his choice or not. Pple have choices, respect that pls

Whatever. Suck that!

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] / Konji~~charly Boy's Daughter Flaunts Her Hot Backside In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) / My Funny Experience With One Of My Girls Last Night!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.