Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter (74750 Views)

Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) / Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) / Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by sweetilicious(f): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
There is nothing wrong to give them money for drinks or food. The workers are out there from early morning till late evening. Even after voting closed and voters have left they did not leave, their work continued.

Maybe true but not at the poling unit during election.
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by ogatboy(m): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
I now believe Nigerians are mad. I mean totally mad. Someone giving money to INEC officials and people are trying to justify it. Gift, refreshment, inec boss, etc. Nigeria Can never progress. Comments on this topic shows who and what Nigerians are. I don't care the political party but until people are sensible to condemn what is wrong, make una continue.

Iranu

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by twerkjack: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
So y is APC being accused for this again? Is that man APC?
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by MahatmaGhandi: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
madridguy:
This is unacceptable.

The Nigeria Police should arrest this man and charge him.

This act is more than a threat to our democracy.

Which police abeg
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Reeses: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
LarryBee1k:
Na them

Hahaha
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by HungerBAD: 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
seunmsg:

It is premature to quickly conclude that the man who clearly displayed his ID card is bribing the INEC adhoc staff. It could be a gift for refreshment. No political party can be so foolish as to be bribing INEC staff publicly in this manner. If it was a bribe, agents of other parties would have protested publicly.

You are intelligent.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ordinary 4k? undecided
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Sunmolar(m): 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
sell your conscience at your peril
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by nice247(m): 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
There is nothing wrong to give them money for drinks or food. The workers are out there from early morning till late evening. Even after voting closed and voters have left they did not leave, their work continued.

am ashamed of u, even trying to justify corruption, always put it at the back of your mind that u ruined this country even more than the idiot sharing that money.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by NotAZombie: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
seunmsg:

It is premature to quickly conclude that the man who clearly displayed his ID card is bribing the INEC adhoc staff. It could be a gift for refreshment. No political party can be so foolish as to be bribing INEC staff publicly in this manner. If it was a bribe, agents of other parties would have protested publicly.
See them. What fucking gift for refreshment worth over thousands of Naira per person. You won't condemn it since it is APC.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
More like BYE ELECTION!

TO THOSE SHOUTING GET UR PVC U WILL BE SURPRISE HOW APC WILL WIN EVEN IF THEY CHOOSE CHICKEN AS THEIR CANDIDATE

AM NOT VOTING....UR VOTE DOESN'T COUNT

DIVIDE NIGERIA GO UR WAY I GO MY WAY.....WE CAN HAVE MUTUAL FRIENDSHIP AND RESPECT EACH OTHERS DECISIONS

NIGERIA HAS NOT WORKED AND WILL NEVER WORK....SUPPORTING NIGERIAS UNITY IS TYING DOWN UR DESTINY

YOU'RE NOT BENEFITING FROM IT....POLITICIANS ARE AND OTHER PEOPLE MAKING MONEY UNDER THE NAME NIGERIA

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Tareq1105: 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nakachos:
This evidence alone is enough for PDP to call for national protest against APC and INEC.

What kind of rubbish is this.
Bribing an inec official on duty is treason for me.

From the pictures, is the man an Apc official or polling agent?
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Saao(m): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
seunmsg:

hmm are you still defending this one? Why are you guys like this? What has happened to your conscience?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by fratermathy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
pastormellanby:
It is highly shameful that some people just talk anyhow as if party giving out money to voters or ad-hoc staff started diz year, it has been for ages but the way people are personalizing it shows how shallow a lot of people are as if Party A is better than Party B or Party A or B will solve our problems, people just talk the way they think not from intellectual point of view as if politicians are saints.

Nigerian masses are so blinded by their alliances that they fail to realise that the problem with the nation is not the political parties or politicians but those who support them and try to absolve them of their sins. The act depicted in this photo has been a recurrent decimal in the nation since I can remember. PDP has done it, UPP did it, AD did it, ACN did it, UPN did it, and APC has done it too. I wonder why some sentimental freaks are acting so surprised and trying to absolve one party in favour of another.

As far as elections are concerned in Nigeria, all political parties and politicians are complicit in electoral crimes and I don't really blame them. I blame the people who support them, collect the peanuts they share and vote them in. Until we stop playing sentimental politics in this nation, our problems will increase.

If anyone wants to speak against evil, then speak against it with objectivity. When you compare one evil with another and try to absolve one at another's expense, you are already part of the evil itself.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by udemzyudex(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
seunmsg:

LOL.. You funny sha, money for refreshment from someone with ID of another party? Are you alright oga?
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by stanleyamaziro(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
This is unacceptable. But what do should we do? Do we just complain, but even our fathers did same and without no result. Please I need us to come up with brilliant ideas as to how to stop this ugly monster. Though am a Buharist, but am not proud with what has being happening in the polity. What do we do proactively and urgently. Thanks as I await our response.
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by henryobinna(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nakachos:
This evidence alone is enough for PDP to call for national protest against APC and INEC.

for una everything na treason. DO you even know any treasonable offense attracts death penalty?

Every now and then una dey scream treason.

The fact something is bad, or even you don't like it doesn't make it a treasonable offense unless you don't have value for human life
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by fratermathy(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
PennywysCares:
So what should we do with those pictures
Stolen Biafra money
God is watching them

Please just shut the hell up.

Which Biafran money do you speak of? The one from Enugu, Imo, Anambra, Abia or Ebonyi? Be specific so that we can understand your point.
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by kenex4ever(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
seunmsg:

u think you made sense now, anything to make u feel better.

Now gerarahere.
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by PHILipu1(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nakachos:

So,from the photo,how do we know if they support PDP or APC?
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by emmyxtacy: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

There is really no hope for this country with people like you in it. Must you display ur illitracy and stupidity for all to see.smh

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by remele2(f): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Is it the same way they give you money for food at ur work place,?
Bro they are paid to do that job,any other money is bribery.

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Iamdmentor1(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
seunmsg:

The INEC staffs were seduced

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by remele2(f): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Is it the same way they give you money for food at ur work place,?
Bro they are paid to do that job,any other money is bribery.

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Uguruzik(m): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
This is the kind of news Lie Mohammed calls fake news. NIGERIA IS IN TROUBLE

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by amazon14: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
seunmsg:

I am not an advocate of vote buying but the pictures above are not strong enough to indict any party for bribery. The man may even be a senior INEC official for all we know.

Iam so ashamed of you!!! If it were to be Gej era will say what you are saying now.

I thought you have some decorum, but reading through your comments I lost my respect to you.
What kind of thinking you displayed in this thread shocked me
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by kenx1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
Foooooools God will punish all dis useless and senseless politicians this curse of from the depth of my heart

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by MahatmaGhandi: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
I can tell you 2019 will be bloody. PDP understand this game way better than APC can imagine. What saved us in 2015 was GEJ's apathy for blood. Now that the people that made PDP tick are gradually returning you can be rest assured that all underhand strategies will come to play
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by expert234: 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
Alen4smit, have you seen how shameless and thoughtless you are?
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Diso60090(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
I hate this country!

And the country hate you too
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by holuphisayor(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
no be today na
every election APC won have always be marred with vote buying.
why do you think dey even need #292billion self?
Wetin dey even vex me na that short osinbajo talking about fighting corruption.
shithole indeed.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by alowonle02(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hope Nigerians won't be grumbling and ranting here because u commented and comment ur grviances in Ekiti state election. Let say something else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine / Fayose Pictured At Abuja Airport On His Way To Lagos For EFCC Trial. / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.