Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter (74754 Views)

Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) / Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) / Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by EmekaBlue(m): 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
Money is too powerful
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
People can be ridiculous , you really think PDP will have the gut to do this in Katsina State? Home of the president and leader of APC
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Cjrane2: 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nakachos:
This evidence alone is enough for PDP to call for national protest against APC and INEC.

What kind of rubbish is this.
Bribing an inec official on duty is treason for me.

That is how APC uses our national wealth to bribe INEC & voters into claiming a landslide victory.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by ivandragon: 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
fratermathy:

And PDP did not do the same in the Ekiti election?

Don't absolve any party from corrupt practices. PDP, APC, APGA, LP, etc, all have people who will pay for votes! You should blame the masses who accept the peanuts they are given in exchange for their future. The party is not the problem here. The people are the problem. Both the givers and the receivers have to search their conscience. One cannot exist without the other.

Secondly, anyone can gift INEC officers money for refreshment. I don't think that it's against any known law. The only time it becomes immoral is when the gifter specifically tries to induce favour by bribery. From the wads of cash I can see in that photo, I doubt if this is a case of bribery. Even if it is, we still don't know the giver's rationale or identity. The person may be in APC, PDP or even APC posing as PDP or PDP posing as APC. Let us learn to remove sentiments and emotions from issues where the facts are not fully revealed.

99% of politicians and political parties in Nigeria are corrupt and only after their wellbeing. Except you belong to their class, it would be foolish to absolve one and indict another.

the real foolishness is when you jump in on a chat without logic.

when your ilks are caught red handed, you begin to bandy about excuses, justifications & the insane 'because they did bad, our own bad is justified' stup!d!ty...
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by christoolukpa: 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
[quote author=BabaRamota1980 post=70205215]There is nothing wrong to give them money for drinks or food. The workers are out there from early morning till late evening. Even after voting closed and voters have left they did not leave, their work continued
when I was serving as an adhoc staff in Inec we were told not to receive any thing even refreshments from any body this is really bad
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Hotzone(m): 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
There is nothing wrong to give them money for drinks or food. The workers are out there from early morning till late evening. Even after voting closed and voters have left they did not leave, their work continued.

Baba, why na? Who do u this?
If policeman under the scorching sun extends his hands for a N50 'WELL DONE' all yo guys will be yelling for his throat!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Printerscanner: 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nakachos:
This evidence alone is enough for PDP to call for national protest against APC and INEC.

National protest because another party is matching you money for money? Maybe you want police to use you for shooting practice.
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by IslamicRebel01: 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
Afonjas worship Buhari and APC. See the results.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by mightguy(m): 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
Cjrane2:

That is how APC uses our national wealth to bribe INEC & voters into claiming a landslide victory.
don't mind them. They are budgeting 269 billion for election next year while accusing pdp of kwaruption. Wicked apc souls
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by earnvest: 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
There is nothing wrong to give them money for drinks or food. The workers are out there from early morning till late evening. Even after voting closed and voters have left they did not leave, their work continued.

Why did he not give them the 'food money' before voting started? Could he not have had food bought and sent to them instead? More importantly, are INEC officials not paid by INEC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by mightguy(m): 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
ivandragon:

the real foolishness is when you jump in on a chat without logic.

when your ilks are caught red handed, you begin to bandy about excuses, justifications & the insane 'because they did bad, our own bad is justified' stup!d!ty...don't mind them. Whenever they are caught red handed. They start comparing themselves with pdp

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Jummy20: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nakachos:

Will u please shut up,whats the evidence that its APC giving money. Had it been it was pdp that won now u wobt be saying this thrash.
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by mightguy(m): 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
Blackzlatan:
People can be ridiculous , you really think PDP will have the gut to do this in Katsina State? Home of the president and leader of APC
home of APC and they are sharing money? Y don't they do it free and fair and let the better side win but no they won't because apc is a terrorist party filled with baboons and monkeys

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by mightguy(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
Jummy20:

Will u please shut up,whats the evidence that its APC giving money. Had it been it was pdp that won now u wobt be saying this thrash.
shut up u slowpoke. Whenever ur slave master is caught red handed all u peeps do is to compare with pdp. Moose
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by obailala(m): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nigeria is just in trouble... What's the point in holding elections if the election is going to be bought by the highest bidder?
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by tiredoflife(m): 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
I hate this country!

And some of the people quoting me are all over the place begging for N-power to pay them!

useless youths who feel they can't achieve anything again in life.

This is saddening!

Don't blame the youth
The elite created this
Over the years they built this system to keep the youth where they are
There is nothing they can do
Nigeria can't get better angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by mightguy(m): 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
Printerscanner:

National protest because another party is matching you money for money? Maybe you want police to use you for shooting practice.
and it is something to be proud of? Shooting practice? Nemesis will soon catch up with apc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by phase1: 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
Bolustical:

Seun,

Though I don't know the party this moneybag politician belongs to, I must admit that this is wrong in all ways. The INEC ad-hoc staff will be paid after the elections and I am sure they have enough for refreshment.

Either APC or PDP, this is wrong, vote buying is a PDP thing and should not be encouraged under this administration. The man does not need to call it a bribe before we know this is an outright inducement.

God bless Nigeria and PMB.

He is your fellow APC zombierudeen rat. cheesy
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by samwash(m): 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nakachos:

If I should ask u, how many years has the APC been into existence?
what you see today that you claim the APC are doing, it started with the PDP.
PDP has done worst in terms of electoral corruption practice during their reign in power, so why crying river now.
The problem is with our politician, they are the same set of pple parading their self in different party be it APC,PDP & Co

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
sweetilicious:
In my quest to make money legitimately, I worked as an INEC staff.Party supervisors gave us 5k each during the election but they claimed it was for our feeding.But this one,I don't know how to describe it.

Who are the party supervisors? Are they not party agents? You see your life? So if the person that gave you #5k tell you to count the votes that are void for their candidate. Won't you? You and the person in that picture are the same. Most of the people that are shouting here and there will also collect the money and pocket it. Hypocrite every where in Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by princemeadow(m): 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
Take a good look at the first picture. The One thousand naira notes were somehow spread over the cap of the INEC official.
Though, I'm not an expert in photography but I'm tempted to believe there must have been manipulations on the picture.
Thank me later.
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by mightguy(m): 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
tiredoflife:

Don't blame the youth
The elite created this
Over the years they built this system to keep the youth where they are
There is nothing they can do
Nigeria can't get better angry
when the not to young to run bill was signed. I laughed because I knw bubu wanted to use it to score political points. Pdp and apc who will give the youths tickets
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Born2Breed(f): 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
Some zombies here keeps deceiving themselves.

From Katsina to Bauchi to Kogi it was money for vote, same as Ekiti and Osun won't be different. Keep believing one party or person is popular without money to buy vote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nakachos:

are u sure its apc sharing money....
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by otherway: 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
I hate this country!

And some of the people quoting me are all over the place begging for N-power to pay them!

useless youths who feel they can't achieve anything again in life.

This is saddening!

You are a learner. It is not today that money is used to woo voters,it happens everywhere in the world even before you were born but that does not stop people from voting for their preferred candidate.

It is not open ballot so collect if they give you and still vote for your choice. Simple common sense so stop wailing ignorantly.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Davicjoe(m): 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
everybody go just come nairaland dey speak english, I just hope u guys will b able to protect ur vote come 2019. its high time we d youth come out physicaly to protest against these treasonous crimes of election fraud rather than complaining on social media. most of dis our leaders are not even on social media.
Nigeria will b great again if only we can rise up against the evil doers and enemy of Nigeri

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by mightguy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
phase1:

He is your fellow APC rat.
they want to denial him. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by otherway: 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nakachos:

Hopeless wailer. What is the evidence to show this is APC.
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by tiredoflife(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
mightguy:
when the not to young to run bill was signed. I laughed because I knw bubu wanted to use it to score political points. Pdp and apc who will give the youths tickets

The bill is not the issue
The nomination form is the issue
Which youth get 10m to buy form wey him know say e no mean say him go win primaries
After u buy form
Which youth get about 100million naira to use bribe delegates to mobilize them to vote for am
That bill is as good as tissue paper angry angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by mightguy(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
Davicjoe:
everybody go just come nairaland dey speak english, I just hope u guys will b able to protect ur vote come 2019. its high time we d youth come out physicaly to protest against these treasonous crimes of election fraud rather than complaining on social media. most of dis our leaders are not even on social media.
Nigeria will b great again if only we can rise up against the evil doers and enemy of Nigeri
thank you my broda. This people don't give q bleep about us it's high time we rise up and chase this people out
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by otherway: 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
madridguy:
This is unacceptable.

The Nigeria Police should arrest this man and charge him.

This act is more than a threat to our democracy.

Indomie generation spotted. Even the electoral college in U.S is offered money.

Nairaland has provided a template for all these omo daddies to come and give opinion on politics when they don't even have a clue of what it is.
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by PennywysCares(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
fratermathy:

Please just shut the hell up.

Which Biafran money do you speak of? The one from Enugu, Imo, Anambra, Abia or Ebonyi? Be specific so that we can understand your point.
What about Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa and Cross River, fooool you fail to mention those state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose Pictured At Abuja Airport On His Way To Lagos For EFCC Trial. / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo) / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.