Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter (74752 Views)

Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) / Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) / Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by seguno2: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
seunmsg:
It is premature to quickly conclude that the man who clearly displayed his ID card is bribing the INEC adhoc staff. It could be a gift for refreshment. No political party can be so foolish as to be bribing INEC staff publicly in this manner. If it was a bribe, agents of other parties would have protested publicly.

APC bribery and corruption is in the form of gift for refreshment.
We have heard you. grin
Magu and EFCC don’t need to investigate or arrest any baga. Even the ones whose properties were seized under the previous administration have them returned like for Sylva. While those sacked and declared wanted have been reinstated and promoted like Maina the pensions thief.
Buhari and APC are fighting corruption indeed.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by cryles(m): 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
seunmsg:

It is premature to quickly conclude that the man who clearly displayed his ID card is bribing the INEC adhoc staff. It could be a gift for refreshment. No political party can be so foolish as to be bribing INEC staff publicly in this manner. If it was a bribe, agents of other parties would have protested publicly.
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Shakitibob0: 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
I hate this country!

And some of the people quoting me are all over the place begging for N-power to pay them!

useless youths who feel they can't achieve anything again in life.

This is saddening!
Lolss @Npower

The youths do not even know what they want...
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by mightguy(m): 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
Navalsadiq:
foolish biafran who thinks Nigeria can't make a head way except through a division.
what ave ur foolish Nigeria achieve?
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by silasely(m): 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
Naija I d hail oo apc cool cool shocked cool shocked apc we d use this our very eye d see the evil were Una d teach we people them
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by heilige(m): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
Very honest people indeed
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by ugotuf(m): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
Behold thy change Oh Nigeria, I am very sorry to tell you that the last free and fair election in this country since after June 12 1993 was the one of 2015, "YOUR VOTES COME 2019 WILL NOT COUNT" _QUOTE ME.
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
I hate this country!

And some of the people quoting me are all over the place begging for N-power to pay them!

useless youths who feel they can't achieve anything again in life.

This is saddening!
that's why you must fight for your rights come next year using the power of the ballot. If they give you money, take it and still satisfy your conscience else, you'd continue to complain. They prefer to die in their political offices to relinquishing power and that's the reason for the just-concluded by elections. They don't want to give the youth a chance at all and same youths are growing old without having settled homes and secured jobs. They just want to render their entire life useless. Deal with them next year with your votes. They don't deserve a second term.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Can you imagine this nonsense. How can nigeria be great when we have souls like this living among us.

May God help us in this country.

Stop calling someone nonsense when your IQ is super nonsense...

Because of your political affiliation, you see someone giving someone money as a crime... Did you see anywhere that the giver gave it as bribe?

Will he give bribe openly while other party agents are alive there?
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by bitcoinvin(m): 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
agriboom:
INEC: No Wonder They Want to ban Phones (see pics)

This is from the just concluded katsina by-election, it is claimed that the money guy is a local government DAF also in Bauchi you have to shout/gesture for agents to know you voted for a particular party

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7558092_e5838b83b6fd498c9a6b58fac2d6ca15_jpeg_jpeg12c9a30897c49477fb17bdc89e291cc9

Photos credit: https://mobile.twitter.com/olushola_shola/status/1028490574364598272

zoo country where animal life is more valued than human.
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by buchai: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
we have exposed ourselves in real danger in this our present day of democracy. this is nolonger an election and it will take us years to get it right. let us all advocate for south easter1
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by xpmode(m): 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nakachos:
This evidence alone is enough for PDP to call for national protest against APC and INEC.

What kind of rubbish is this.
Bribing an inec official on duty is treason for me.

It is normal for politicians to gift money or food to ad-hoc staff. In the north some will even bring food as if their is party at the poling unit.
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Orpe7(m): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
Either say which party is doing this so i wont crucify APC all i know is that our Democracy sucks
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by buchai: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
we have exposed ourselves in real danger in this our present day of democracy. this is nolonger an election and it will take us years to get it right. let us all advocate for south east to produce president come 2019 i believe things shall go right again in Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Cutebuddy: 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
You collected bribe and voted them in. They later turn against you with failed promises. And you be like..God punish our leaders.. How will God punish them when they paid for your service.
BE WISE! Do not sell your vote for a peanut and suffer hunger for another 4 years.
POLITICIANS are using your head my brother.....BE WISE!
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Moukandjo: 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
seguno2:

Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!

Don't mind them! They don't know that our PDP doesn't give bribes during elections.
By the way, don't you have any other line than this "gargantuan proportion" crap that you ALWAYS yarn allover Nairaland?
For you to even believe say APC go bribe INEC officer in such queue, in the presence of everyone including the other party agents, then your intelligence na something wey we suppose question!
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by HomeOfMe(f): 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
agriboom:
INEC: No Wonder They Want to ban Phones (see pics)

This is from the just concluded katsina by-election, it is claimed that the money guy is a local government DAF also in Bauchi you have to shout/gesture for agents to know you voted for a particular party

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7558092_e5838b83b6fd498c9a6b58fac2d6ca15_jpeg_jpeg12c9a30897c49477fb17bdc89e291cc9

Photos credit: https://mobile.twitter.com/olushola_shola/status/1028490574364598272
Abacha loot,doing a very good job. Do I blame our politicians,no! But the useless gullible Nigerian who are easily carried away with crumps and peanuts.
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by fratermathy(m): 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
ivandragon:

the real foolishness is when you jump in on a chat without logic.

when your ilks are caught red handed, you begin to bandy about excuses, justifications & the insane 'because they did bad, our own bad is justified' stup!d!ty...

Unlike you, I'm not partisan. I only pointed out the illogicality of your conviction. Speak against evil if you want to. Don't justify it by absolving others.
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
seunmsg:

Giving a gift to an INEC official should be termed a bribe, no matter how small it it. This is not acceptable.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Franking: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
seunmsg:

Is it ur responsibility to give them money for refreshment? People like u will never say the truth. That's how police started collecting egunje.
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Franking: 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
The first picture though is photoshopped.
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by ksjmode: 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
By the virtue of the duty of INEC official you're not expected to collect or solicit for monetary or gift of such....

It is premature to quickly conclude that the man who clearly displayed his ID card is bribing the INEC adhoc staff. It could be a gift for refreshment. No political party can be so foolish as to be bribing INEC staff publicly in this manner. If it was a bribe, agents of other parties would have protested publicly. [/quote]
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Moukandjo: 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
Franking:

Is it ur responsibility to give them money for refreshment? People like u will never say the truth. That's how police started collecting egunje.
ROSYL:

Giving a gift to an INEC official should be termed a bribe, no matter how small it it. This is not acceptable.
I agree with you guys. But I know that person giving the bribe is a PDP man! They're used to rigging! They've been doing so since 1999!
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by ayusco85(m): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
digitalheadline:
Now you know why they need 242billion for 2019 elections...

Nice observation there

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by seunmsg(m): 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
ROSYL:

The question to ask then is, who is the man that gave money to INEC adhoc staff? Any idea?
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
tosan200:
If anyone thinks this is bribe money, then you must be living in fools island. Money must have exchanged hands as it usual in every election but forget it, this one na chop money,"oga buy yourself biscuit and drink money". No one should come and tell me someone is being bribed here, abeg how much the man hold sef? E no even reach 10 tasan naira. Abeg unto the next news.

What do you call oga use this and buy busicuit? This is highly unacceptable and I’m appalled at the kind of comments on here supporting this.
When someone gives you money at work or for eg a customer drops some cash for you as a cashier in the bank, won’t you go out of your way to ensure that the customer gets the best service and give him crispy clean and new bills if available?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by seguno2: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
Moukandjo:
Don't mind them! They don't know that our PDP doesn't give bribes during elections.
By the way, don't you have any other line than this "gargantuan proportion" crap that you ALWAYS yarn allover Nairaland?
For you to even believe say APC go bribe INEC officer in such queue, in the presence of everyone including the other party agents, then your intelligence na something wey we suppose question!

Question Buhari’s intelligence and better change first then come back here for other questions.
Cheers
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
seunmsg:

The question to ask then is, who is the man that gave money to INEC adhoh staff? Any idea?

It doesn’t matter? I’m not in any way pointing fingers at anyone, but those pictures right there should be condemned!

INEC officials shouldn’t be allowed to collect gifts from anyone and his should be clearly spelt out in their employment letters.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Bitterleafsoup: 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
rummmy:
i have worked as an ad-hoc inec staff during one of the election in the north. They have a way of doing their things. The party in power buys even other party agents who believe this is the only time to eat political money,all the agents will agree and Chanel all the votes to a particular contestant and share the money, it as an ad-hoc staff you refuse to go by their agreement, sorry will be your name, corpers only resisted this ugly trend in 2011 election,we all saw the results and how nysc members were treated all over in the north..... I can tell you how election are rigged in the north and how to counter it if you ask me to.. Thank you
how do we counter?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by seguno2: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
ROSYL:
.What do you call oga use this and buy busicuit? This is highly unacceptable and I’m appalled at the kind of comments on here supporting this.
When someone gives you money at work or for eg a customer drops some cash for you as a cashier in the bank, won’t you go out of your way to ensure that customer gets the best service and give him crispy clean and new bills if available?

APC people have a very narrow and parochial definition of corruption.
The comments of their supporters speak volumes about their intellectual inadequacies on the subject matter.
Re: Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
seguno2:

APC people have a very narrow and parochial definition of corruption.
The comments of their supporters speak volumes about their intellectual inadequacies on the subject matter.

For the record, I’m not a party supporter. I tend to look at what an individual has to offer or has offered irrespective of their party affiliation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine / Fayose Pictured At Abuja Airport On His Way To Lagos For EFCC Trial. / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.