Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (205115 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by otum4: 12:02am On Jul 21, 2010
this is soo cool, u can even change the camera view by juz clicking the O.K. Button, sweet grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:10am On Jul 21, 2010
[size=13pt]Uti should make us proud anyway . . . . this one we hardly see em flow in the house when others are flowing hope that won't lead to another story , Uti rock all the way--- nice hair style !! grin grin wink[/size]
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Crazybabe(f): 3:23am On Jul 21, 2010
I want to show big brother Africa so bad but they r not showing it in the UK cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2010
otum4:

this is soo cool, u can even change the camera view by juz clicking the O.K. Button, sweet grin
yeah, i really like dat feature, at least u wont have to stay glued to a dry conversation. just switch views
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2010
me i don no say uti go 4k up! i rily dnt expect much frm him.always absent wen odas ar discusin.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 9:36am On Jul 21, 2010
pls how do i get to see my message on tv, i tried registering but it says my account is pending verification
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2010
uti is a big disgrace to 9ja, he should learn from past mistakes, am voting mwisho all the way,the guy is one crazy hell of a dude
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 10:13am On Jul 21, 2010
can u imagine multichoice, angry angry angry angry angry

till now, my channel 198 has not been activated,

upon all the texts!!!! nothing

i even went to their office, filled a form and yet, NOTHING!!!!

stupid peeps angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Rheinmetal(m): 10:15am On Jul 21, 2010
@ Kay Bently, a little harsh there, don't you think?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2010
house mates have been doing chores or grooming for over an hour now except uti. looks like he's deliberately keeping a low profile, lets hope it works for him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Rheinmetal(m): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2010
Uti does tend to grind on one a little doesn't he? Seeing that we are meeting these peeps the second time around, I guess it's a race to see who deconstructs the fastest, there might be a point to keeping a low profile then.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by otum4: 10:46am On Jul 21, 2010
why diss uti this soon tho, me I be Ghanaian but i no want diss Sammy B den in POTTY(BELLY grin) sef lol, tha game juz got started, I'll give them abt A week or 2, then characters will start falling in their natural places, am juz itching for Sammy and his swollen punaani lips to fall out, then can I do ma thingy, why pick Sammy B when kweku T is available, I rememba Kweku T handling Meryl in her younga and betta looking dayz,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2010
lets give uti a chance na haba sad isnt it too early to cast stones? he doesnt have to b crazy and jump all over d place b4 we know he is representing pls
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by thando(f): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2010
i am a lil surprised big brother lets uti go on with his political campaigns for jonathan in that house
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 28Schweet(f): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2010
thando:

i am a lil surprised big brother lets uti go on with his political campaigns for jonathan in that house

i'm a bit slow today, if he's going to stop him doing the poli-ticking, she might as well stop giving them booze, cause that's also questionable,  and he must stop Mwisho and Tatty walking around half unclothed  grin

just to add on, it would help most of us SOUTH AFRICAN's to get the peeps in BBA to talk about their countries (issues, beauty, tradition, etc) just so that some of us could dispel our ignorance and learn about the rest of the continent and finally get rid of this AFROPHOBIA angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2010
The Housemates had assembled themselves in the lounge, keen and ready to watch a DVD and begin the daily task, only Jen is not present.

The DVD that the Housemates had to watch explained the daily task to them and also gave them an idea of what was required of them. So all the Housemates needed to be present to watch it so that they could all know what was going on.

Where is she?

Jen was not there. After the Housemates called out to everyone to come and watch, Jen did not arrive. So in sequence, the waiting All Stars call out for the Mozambican beauty.

Beauty takes time

Eventually Jen arrives looking as fabulous as ever. Stars need time to get done, and Jen is certainly a star to be reckoned with
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2010
thando:

it's prolly the same reason she lets Sheila talk about tribal segregation in Kenya.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2010
BBA all stars, whats star about this set pls? is it pot belly "FCMB advert" Sammy?
Whats with the guitar silly ryhmes last nite?

This BBA is nt about entertainment at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2010
[size=13pt]I just hope he won't mess up anyway. . . . i have some kind of feelings the guy need to improve his socialization skills . so far , i have notice whenever sheila or titaina wanna have chat with uti he hardly respond out of mouth and just be smiling like something else. . . .well , still need em to flow very well in the house , YEAH--- Uti should be more lively than folding arms all the time forming fine boy . grin grin wink[/size]

kay bently:

uti is a big disgrace to 9ja, he should learn from past mistakes, am voting mwisho all the way,the guy is one crazy hell of a dude
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Rheinmetal(m): 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2010
^bobo needs to smile and play the easy going dude this time around seeing that he's got to shed the toga of temper tantrums from his first coming, so go on boy, knock' em dead with em 32s grin

But is it just me or is the first week turning into some snoozefest. These guys just keep pussy-footing around each other and holding hands like the Brady Bunch family. Cummon! Go at it already guys!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2010
i guess sammy is leaving on Sunday, the guy seems very bored, may be ghana should have brought kweku or mimi or even ras wayoe,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2010
Uti is feeling the pressure of coming from a very demanding country. He is so humble in delivering his speech about how Nigers no send if you don't perform.
Pls people let's make it happen for him also
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2010
Paloma was expecting to see cows on planes in Nigeria! Lol! And 419 and all kinds of stuff! Well she and all others where surprise when they got Lagos.
Nigeria is on the plate Youall!
Everyone has something gOod to say!
Me think they now understand the Power of Niger!
They don't want to mess around with votes
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2010
Never knew Africans have this kind of respect for Nigeria.
Enjoyed the bit where Paloma described how she beat the shyt out of a fan tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2010
Larato couldn't help telling Hanni that he looks different clean shaven, she said he looks 'onekind' like an overgrown 15yr old!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Tatase(f): 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2010
Uti is doing ok so far, in my opinion. There are some things that he's said that weren't necessary but nothing too cringeworthy yet. Remember they could have brought back Bayo or Nkenna who are both a few steps tooo real for reality television. Plus, he really hangs with people and talks, just not in a loud, obnoxious way (yet). He's a cool guy so far. I prefer him now to last time.

I feel really bad for Sammy. Yesterday he was talking about his non-existent love life since his first stint on the show and how there's a girl in his life but that he doesn't think SHE would say that HE's her boyfriend. I was just like sad awwwww!!! And then today he was having this really really boring conversation about how he goes to buy fresh water fish for his aquarium for hours and sometimes he gets home and almost all have died. I mean the story was going nowhere, but it was still pretty sad. I'll throw one or two pity votes his way, maybe.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2010
Its obvoius some people watch for a few minutes then come here to complain about Uti not participating, na wa for haters sha. The dude has been at the centre of the action, he was up till about 3 a.m last nite cracking us up with Meryl and co. I guess you expect him to run around like a headless chicken so they can know he's in the house and he's always talking about Nigeria positively. Even the guys that havent been here before all want to come now. Anyway it's normal for some people to hate sha, even Kevin received plenty hate from some Nairaland peeps. Learn to support your own.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kbone(m): 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2010
hannington got eyes on sheila, dats uti's right hand chick or so we think, lets see what happens next
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by xcolanto(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2010
I feel really bad for Sammy. Yesterday he was talking about his non-existent love life since his first stint on the show and how there's a girl in his life but that he doesn't think SHE would say that HE's her boyfriend. I was just like sad awwwww!!! And then today he was having this really really boring conversation about how he goes to buy fresh water fish for his aquarium for hours and sometimes he gets home and almost all have died. I mean the story was going nowhere, but it was still pretty sad. I'll throw one or two pity votes his way, maybe.
[quote][/quote]
grin grin grin that ish got me cracking big tyme.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Tatase(f): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2010
Tatiana is really likeable but she gets too up close and personal with too many guys. Like before her head was in Yacob's lap and now she's pretty much lying down on code. Like can't she just talk to a guy without having to be like his blanket. It's beginning to be a bit annoying. . . especially since it's not letting me decipher who she's really after. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2010
she is getin on my nerves wit her alomo oko strategy,maybe she is s*x starvd nd she is confusd wu she wants 2 dig.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2010
Use what you have to get what you want, Strategy as old as time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.