Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 - Travel (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 (794642 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (536) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Philadelphia: 10:14am On Oct 22, 2018
Please
People
Should
Here
Na

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by JohnnyAmhan: 10:48am On Oct 22, 2018
Hey everyone, please when evaluating high school transcript for undergraduate application, should I choose "Grade Evaluation or Comprehensive Evaluation"..
Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Yommy247(m): 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
I need help ooo good people of God... i want to pay my SEVIS FEE. Anybody to help with payment i have naira with me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by naijatisumi: 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
anyone who could help me with necessary question on F2 VISA please...God Bless
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Gabbybanks: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
Please guys who knows how to interpret GRE score... I don't really understand it. I wud love yo know my total score not just individual score
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by sirchris4u(m): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
Please can a secondary graduate get admission to study medicine in USA. And what are the requirements?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Predstan: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Gabbybanks:
Please guys who knows how to interpret GRE score... I don't really understand it. I wud love yo know my total score not just individual score

Add both score together. That's your total score
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
sirchris4u:
Please can a secondary graduate get admission to study medicine in USA. And what are the requirements?

No, a secondary school graduate cannot get admitted to study Medicine in the US. Medicine is studied as a graduate programme in the US; which means that you have to get a first degree (bachelors) from a US university before you can apply.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Dwebsites1(m): 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ajibade105:
The Call for Applications is now open for all undergraduate, masters and Ph.D. applicants for Fall 2019 only.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

1) Applicants must ensure that the application fee for the desired university is not more than $50.

2)Only apply if the application deadline is on or before the last day of the following application month. I. E. If you are applying in October, then it means that the application closes in November but not after November.

3)The exchange rate will be N400 to 1$.

4) Successful applicant(s) must be ready to provide proofs such as international passport, student transcript copy, etc.

TO APPLY:

Write an essay on WHY YOU SHOULD BE SELECTED not more than 200-500 words. Send your entry (PDF) to phdadmission105@gmail.com or pinnacleacademia@gmail.com. The deadline is October 31.

If you feel you want to be part of this startup or you want to donate to support African scholars so as to help them achieve their dreams (you can donate at least $1 or its equivalent in your country currency), feel free to email me on ajibade.kehinde@yahoo.com or kajibade@my.apsu.edu

Founder MoKen: Kehinde James Ajibade
Co-founders: Olugbade Israel, Adebayo Michael
Ajibade good job, pls I need admission to masters degree of any school. I already have one admission & it's d school I will be going. I just need one more admission letter for interview, kindly assist thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
Do USA still need foreign trained nurses especially from Nigeria? Is it a wise idea to study nursing here in the university so you could migrate to the USA with it?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by lolokike: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hello Scholars good evening.

Please can my In-law be my sponsor?
And can i use his bank statement as we have diff surname?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Awilibogy(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Good Evening House
Please I need your urgent assistance
I initiated a coupon for my siblings to pay SEVIS fee, though they were denied f-1 visa before
the person I sent it to couldn't make payment, he has tried several western union outlet in New York.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Anchillary101: 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
Please, I need help now.
Please anybody in us, should be help me.
Please I wish I can find someone in us that can buy something then snap it and send the picture to me.
Any willing to help me, should be reply me.
I will send you the money.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by tunji5558: 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
Goodevening everyone, My interview is thursday 26th October. I have my proposed transcript here, I will appreciate your review and comments.

Vo: Goodmorning
Me: Goodmorning, hope you had a good night rest
VO: Pass me your Passport and I20
Me: I obliged
VO: why are you going to US?
Me: I am going for my Masters in Business Admninistration with concentration in supply chain management at Rankin Collegeof Business,
Southern Arkansas University, Magnolia.
VO: How did you hear about this school?
Me: I first saw it on Gmatclub; an interactive community that offers online resources for GMAT, MBA and Business school, as one of the schools that offer MBA with concentration in supply chain management, and further my research by checking the school website and linkedin for Alumni and Professors in the school.
VO; When did you finishyour first Degree?
Me: I finished in 2015
VO: What have you been doing since then?
Me: I had my professional internship which lasted a year and then went for NYSC before I joined Medsaf Inc, where I work currently as a procurement and order Pharmacist
VO: What course?
Me: Pharmacy
VO: Why are you switching to Business Management?
Me:I am not switching, Supply Chain Management as an emerging field that integrate and coordinate business processes in maximizing customer satisfaction and efficient use of resources is finding usefulness and applicability in every industry and the health sector is not an exception. Pharmacists as custodian of Medicines are embracing the concept to ensure uninterrupted availability of medications for health programs. The program will equip me with skills and experience to support organizational effort in implementing different strategies in supply chain management of Health commodities
VO: What is your study Plan
Me: To be award the degree of Master in Business Administration with concentration in supply chain management, I must complete 33 hour credit unit course, 21 hours of core MBA courses and 12 hours of supply chain courses. The MBA courses include Business analysis, Managerial Finance, Managerial Economics, Human Behavior in Organization, Strategic Analysis and Planing, strategic Marketing and Accounting for Decision Making. The supply chain mangement courses include RFID application, Supply chain Mnagement Strategy and sustainability, supply chain cybersecurity, ERP, Project Management and supply chain sourcing
VO: How many schools did you apply to?
Me: 2
VO: Mention them
Me: southern Arkansas University and University of south Dakota
VO: Why SAU
Me: Apart from the fact that the curriculum aligns with my career objectives, I will have an uncommon opportunity to work with Professor Kenneth Green whose research according to the Program Director, Christie focuses on Supply Management Strategy and analytics. This is an exciting opportunity because it will afford me opportunity to learn from research different supply chain mangement strategies I have been reading from text.
VO: What would you do with this course?
ME: I will use the acquired skill and knowledge to support the government effort in ownership drive and institutionalization of supply chain management of Health commodity in my country for sustainability. Currently the supply chain management of Public health commodities programs in my country are implemented by International partners which is not sustainable due to insufficient professionals or lack of expertise.
VO: Who is your sponsor?
Me: My Elder Brother
VO: Why is he sponsoring you?
Me: He has been supporting my education since my undergraduate and he has been impressed with my performance and he encourages my career objectives
VO: What does your brother do?
ME: He is a Civil Engineer and the CEO ofXXXX Engineering Limited that he started in 2012, the company specializes in road construction, building and Boreholes. He is one of the major contractors of UNICEF in the implementation of WASH Project in the South West Nigeria.
VO: Have you travelled before?
ME: Yes
VO: where?
ME: I have been to Ghana, Togo and Benin republic
VO: Did you write any Standardized Test?
ME: Yes I did
VO: Which one?
ME: I wrote GMAT and IELTS
VO: I will be approving your Visa, (AMEN)
THANK YOU

11 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Gewezzy1(f): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hi house, my Admission package is on its way, the school sent me a mail with my Sevis number, please what do i do next, what documents should i start gathering before it lands.. I pray for God's blessing has i start ds journey

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by rimijoshua(m): 11:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Pls house,I need some clarifications..a friend said you must have full funding before you can be issued a visa...how true is this,kindly assist...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ubah1(m): 12:11am On Oct 23, 2018
rimijoshua:
Pls house,I need some clarifications..a friend said you must have full funding before you can be issued a visa...how true is this,kindly assist...

That's a lie. If you the financial capacity to fund your studies, you will get your visa.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Olumzbaba120: 12:36am On Oct 23, 2018
Please my interview is coming up next month, I need anybody that can help me with a mock interview
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Olumzbaba120: 12:39am On Oct 23, 2018
tunji5558:
Goodevening everyone, My interview is thursday 26th October. I have my proposed transcript here, I will appreciate your review and comments.

Vo: Goodmorning
Me: Goodmorning, hope you had a good night rest
VO: Pass me your Passport and I20
Me: I obliged
VO: why are you going to US?
Me: I am going for my Masters in Business Admninistration with concentration in supply chain management at Rankin Collegeof Business,
Southern Arkansas University, Magnolia.
VO: How did you hear about this school?
Me: I first saw it on Gmatclub; an interactive community that offers online resources for GMAT, MBA and Business school, as one of the schools that offer MBA with concentration in supply chain management, and further my research by checking the school website and linkedin for Alumni and Professors in the school.
VO; When did you finishyour first Degree?
Me: I finished in 2015
VO: What have you been doing since then?
Me: I had my professional internship which lasted a year and then went for NYSC before I joined Medsaf Inc, where I work currently as a procurement and order Pharmacist
VO: What course?
Me: Pharmacy
VO: Why are you switching to Business Management?
Me:I am not switching, Supply Chain Management as an emerging field that integrate and coordinate business processes in maximizing customer satisfaction and efficient use of resources is finding usefulness and applicability in every industry and the health sector is not an exception. Pharmacists as custodian of Medicines are embracing the concept to ensure uninterrupted availability of medications for health programs. The program will equip me with skills and experience to support organizational effort in implementing different strategies in supply chain management of Health commodities
VO: What is your study Plan
Me: To be award the degree of Master in Business Administration with concentration in supply chain management, I must complete 33 hour credit unit course, 21 hours of core MBA courses and 12 hours of supply chain courses. The MBA courses include Business analysis, Managerial Finance, Managerial Economics, Human Behavior in Organization, Strategic Analysis and Planing, strategic Marketing and Accounting for Decision Making. The supply chain mangement courses include RFID application, Supply chain Mnagement Strategy and sustainability, supply chain cybersecurity, ERP, Project Management and supply chain sourcing
VO: How many schools did you apply to?
Me: 2
VO: Mention them
Me: southern Arkansas University and University of south Dakota
VO: Why SAU
Me: Apart from the fact that the curriculum aligns with my career objectives, I will have an uncommon opportunity to work with Professor Kenneth Green whose research according to the Program Director, Christie focuses on Supply Management Strategy and analytics. This is an exciting opportunity because it will afford me opportunity to learn from research different supply chain mangement strategies I have been reading from text.
VO: What would you do with this course?
ME: I will use the acquired skill and knowledge to support the government effort in ownership drive and institutionalization of supply chain management of Health commodity in my country for sustainability. Currently the supply chain management of Public health commodities programs in my country are implemented by International partners which is not sustainable due to insufficient professionals or lack of expertise.
VO: Who is your sponsor?
Me: My Elder Brother
VO: Why is he sponsoring you?
Me: He has been supporting my education since my undergraduate and he has been impressed with my performance and he encourages my career objectives
VO: What does your brother do?
ME: He is a Civil Engineer and the CEO ofXXXX Engineering Limited that he started in 2012, the company specializes in road construction, building and Boreholes. He is one of the major contractors of UNICEF in the implementation of WASH Project in the South West Nigeria.
VO: Have you travelled before?
ME: Yes
VO: where?
ME: I have been to Ghana, Togo and Benin republic
VO: Did you write any Standardized Test?
ME: Yes I did
VO: Which one?
ME: I wrote GMAT and IELTS
VO: I will be approving your Visa, (AMEN)
THANK YOU
.... Drop your number or call me , let's do mock interview ,08167516558
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by GboyegaD(m): 6:29am On Oct 23, 2018
Eyinade3:

I am scheduling an interview for F1 and F2 visa for next month and I like to know if i need to come with my spouse, and 3 kids (8, 6 and 3 years old) to the embassy for the interview as they will be accompanying me.

We all currently hold B1/B2 which is valid till October 2019. Also, if it happens that my F1/F2 visa is cancelled, what will the effect be on our B1/B2 visa?

I know they claim kids below 14 may not show up but I will advice you do. If you do not get your F1/F2, your Visa remains intact unless it is revoked.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by QUEENBIZ: 6:34am On Oct 23, 2018
Good morning my people,please I need anyone to give me few information about these two school in the USA.
Sought Dakota State University
University of Wisconsin-River Falls.

I am considering going with my 2 kids when everything is set. Please I need anyone that has been there or going there to help me with any information available before making my decision. I chose this two schools because they’re relatively cheap compared to other ones I have seen. I don’t mind any other recommendations as well. Thanks & God bless you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Humble11: 7:53am On Oct 23, 2018
QUEENBIZ:
Good morning my people,please I need anyone to give me few information about these two school in the USA.
Sought Dakota State University
University of Wisconsin-River Falls.

I am considering going with my 2 kids when everything is set. Please I need anyone that has been there or going there to help me with any information available before making my decision. I chose this two schools because they’re relatively cheap compared to other ones I have seen. I don’t mind any other recommendations as well. Thanks & God bless you

This is not a strong reason for choosing a school, Nigerian universities are far cheaper if you are going by cheapness.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Gewezzy1(f): 8:05am On Oct 23, 2018
Superbrain:

There is a lot you can gain if you read all the pages of this thread. Pasting this based on previous responses to this same question (plus some additional information):

Required Documentation

1. Copy of interview appointment letter. Schedule your interview here: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-visaapply.asp)
2. Nonimmigrant Visa Application: Fill the DS-160 form online and print out the confirmation page.
3. Visa Fee receipt to show payment of the visa application fee. Refer to https://www.gtbank.com/personal-banking/services/e-banking/us-visa-fees-payment.
4. Original I-20, approved and signed by you and the University authority.
5. SEVIS I-901 Fee Receipt- you can use SEVIS Express to pay (https://sevisexpress.com/pay-sevis-fee/) or get someone in the US to pay on your behalf.
6. International Passport valid for at least 6 months.
7. Birth Certificate.
8. One (1) 2x2 photograph. See the required photo format explained in non-immigrant photograph requirements.
9. Transcripts and diplomas from previous institutions attended.
10. Scores from standardized tests required by the educational institution such as the TOEFL, SAT, GRE, GMAT, etc.
11. Financial evidence that shows you or your parents or sponsor have sufficient funds to cover your tuition and living expenses during the period of your intended study.

This is all I can remember at the moment.

okay thanks wd start working on it, i am not able to check my messages on here has i can't remember my password so not able to view your message

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Awilibogy(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2018
Good morning House.
Please I need your urgent assistance, I deferred my admission to spring 2019, Do I have to pay another SEVIS fee? The new i-20 carry the same SEVIS FEE NO.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by QUEENBIZ: 9:13am On Oct 23, 2018
Humble11:

This is not a strong reason for choosing a school, Nigerian universities are far cheaper if you are going by cheapness.

Definitely this is not my main reason of choosing the schools but also considered the cost of attendance. I already have 4yrs post secondary education here in Nigeria and I know how the system works. Maybe I have not put my question in right way but I just want information from anyone that is presently a student there or intending to apply there, on how good the schools and environment is for a mum traveling with 2 kids so that I can have a proper planning schedule.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Superbrain(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2018
Awilibogy:
Good morning House.
Please I need your urgent assistance, I deferred my admission to spring 2019, Do I have to pay another SEVIS fee? The new i-20 carry the same SEVIS FEE NO.

No you do not need to. SEVIS Fee payment is valid for 12 months.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Olumzbaba120: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2018
[quote author=dilodavid post=70485819]Visa delayed on 06/08/2018 at Lagos consulate. My appointment was 6:45am. Below is my transcript

VO: Tell me about your program?
Me: I am going to American National University in Virginia to pursue my masters degree in business administration and management. I am required to complete a total of 36 credit hours within a period of 19 months. I will be taking courses like managerial economics, business research, marketing management, operations management, financial management, business leadership policy and strategy. Prior to graduation, i must meet up 3.0cgpa.
VO: How many schools did u apply to?
Me: I applied to 3 schools
VO: Name the other two schools
Me: Ashland university, ohio and Murray state university, Kentucky
VO: How did u hear about the school?
Me: A senior colleague at work who is an alumni of the school told me about the school and the great experience she had during her school days and i made further research and found out that they teach skills required for leadership position in today's business world.
VO: Are you married?
Me: Yes
Vo: How many kids?
Me: None yet
Vo: Who is your sponsor?
Me: My father is my main sponsor and i have also been able to save up some funds for this journey.
Vo: What is your educational background?
Me: I have my bachelor's degree in business administration from the university of benin in 2011.
Vo: Did you take any test?
Me: Yes, i took the GRE
Vo: What is your score?
Me: 318, verbal: 156, quantitative: 162. Analytical writing: 3.0
Vo: What have u been doing since u finished Nysc?
Me: I got a job at xyz company where i work as a business services and customer relation officer. I also operate as a business development officer and i provide excellent customer service.
Vo: You already have a job, why are you leaving?
Me: I am not leaving. It's a vital requirement that will enable pick up the position of a business manager in the company i work on my return.
Vo: How did u get your scholarship?
Me: I submitted a convincing statement of purpose and my academic transcript through my school.
Vo: I am sorry, you have to try again.

Guys, please help me detect what went wrong.[/ ] please let me have your contact so we can work together, I was admitted in that same skol, with the same course... And I have my interview coming up next month ending

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Olumzbaba120: 9:36am On Oct 23, 2018
GiftyDiamond:

Hmmmm, nice 1. But how do one get to know these information about schools we send applications to. Kindly throw more light. Thanks

Let me have your contract so we can work together, I was admitted in that same school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Olumzbaba120: 9:36am On Oct 23, 2018
GiftyDiamond:

Hmmmm, nice 1. But how do one get to know these information about schools we send applications to. Kindly throw more light. Thanks

Let me have your contact so we can work together, I was admitted in that same school.

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (536)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.