Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 - Travel (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 (799597 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (536) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
How did your interview go?

ritlala:
Hello everybody, please help me access my mock transcript, my interview is next week, this is my second attempt, I will appreciate if I can get corrections and contributions from the house. Thank you all. Please remember me in your prayers as I go next week for my interview. .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Olupharez: 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hello great people, pls I need to know the implication of going to the embassy with my own statement of account in addition to my sponsor's SOA even though I didn't declare my SOA when applying to the school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Blissequire(f): 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hello Beautiful People,
I graduated from high school in 2017 And I already Sat for SAT(1380)-mainly because of the Scholarship Benefits offered by most schools for UG studies.
My question is: assuming I get admitted into a university-Do you advice that I travel to the States with intent,upon completion of My first year to Transfer to a College. I have only 2Million naira, to cover for all Expense.

Secondly, Is there any clause in the New immigration policy barring Tranfer from one college to another?

Your suggestions is highly Appreciated.

Please All my aunties and Uncles, I need your advice, be it harsh or encouraging.

Aunty LagosIsmyHome- please help.
Uncle Walspring
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Temisan2015: 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
Bosses and Madams....

Kindly assist with vetting my transcript.....

looking forward to evry form of criticism that i can get..

Thanks in advance

Q: Why was your visa not approved the last time you were here
A: I guess I was unable to convince the V.O about my application, but I believe my coming here now, to an extent show how serious I am with my application.
Q: What change in your application
A: I have been able to gather more experience and be better prepared than I was the last time I came here.
Q: What do you want to go and do in the USA
A: I want to go to the USA, to study M.S in Engineering Management at the St. Cloud State University Minnesota
Q: How many schools do you apply to and how many admit
A: 3 schools, 2 admit
Q: Name them
A: MTSU, (Middle Tennessee State University), SIUE, (South Illinois University Edwardsville) , SDMT (South Dakota Mines and Technology)
Q: Why St. Cloud?
A: I chose St. Cloud of the following reasons
1. The course content aligns with my short and long term career goals and interests
2. The faculty of the program especially the director of the program is a seasoned engineering manager with vast industrial and research experience, he has served as a management consultant to major companies, was part of the team that wrote the Engineering Manager Handbook and also a past president of the American Society of the Engineering managers
3. St Cloud is one of the schools certified by the American Society of Engineering Managers
4. The opportunity to also take MBA classes in the Herberger Business school
5. The affordability of the school
Q: What’s your study plan?
A: I would be doing 32 units of Management courses over the course of the duration of the program
Q: Duration of the Course
A: 36 months
Q: Mention some courses you would be taking
A: Marketing Management, Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Quality Management among others
Q: Where do you work?
A: …………….
Q: What is your role there??
A: Team Lead, Project and Service Engineer
Q: What responsibilities
A: Respond customer RFQ, Site Survey to identify and understand customer pain point, Manage projects from design to implementation to commissioning and handover stage, Represent department in commercial and technical meetings, Responsible to ensuring that the team delivers project on schedule, within budget and stipulated time line
Q: What do you intend to do with this degree?
A: I intend to come back to Nigeria to pick up a position in one of the top multi international companies on the short run and in the long run set up my own engineering and management firm from the knowledge I have acquired
Q: How does this course relate to your under graduate program:
A: I did Electrical Engineering in my undergraduate, from my experience; I realize Engineers and technicians acts and behave like machines, in the sense that they are most times all about working which a lot of times cause them to burn out before the accomplishment of the task/projects, this course would assist help improve me in my people management skills to keep an happy and energetic team with minimal or no worries at all
Q: Who is your sponsor
A: My aunty
Q: What does she do?
A: She is business woman, a distributor of Friesland Campania makers of Peak Milk in Nigeria
Q: Why would she want to spend so much on you?
A: She has been very active in sponsoring my education from High school, She even gave me a scholarship during my under graduate days and she has said if I impressed her enough she would send me for my M.S in the USA

cc Timotee
Lagosismyhome
walspring
100kobo
EZEIGBO1OFIMO

and any other person who can help

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Davidkking(m): 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
Please guru's in the house it possible to get my f1 visa (for undergraduate studies which is 4years) stamped on my passport which has only 3 years validity......thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Humble11: 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
Blissequire:
Hello Beautiful People,
I graduated from high school in 2017 And I already Sat for SAT(1380)-mainly because of the Scholarship Benefits offered by most schools for UG studies.
My question is: assuming I get admitted into a university-Do you advice that I travel to the States with intent,upon completion of My first year to Transfer to a College.

Your suggestions is highly Appreciated.

This kind of question is one of the reason getting visa is becoming stricter. Why get a scholarship from a university and move to a college? What’s your intent?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Davidkking(m): 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
Davidkking:
Please guru's in the house it possible to get my f1 visa (for undergraduate studies which is 4years) stamped on my passport which has only 3 years validity......thanks

Please I need to clarify something
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by rimijoshua(m): 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
roniex2:
Spring 2019 all the way. My testimony will be shared on this thread.
May God make it easy for us all
I am for spring too...can you hook me up on2348037977846....lets roll...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by rimijoshua(m): 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=tunji5558 post=72344596]Here is my number 07038219689. Let's talk later in the day. [/quote
I need mock interview too....08037977846]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by rimijoshua(m): 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
Please...can we make a group whassup chat for all spring 2019 aspirant...i need advice oooo....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Blissequire(f): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
Humble11:

This kind of question is one of the reason getting visa is becoming stricter. Why get a scholarship from a university and move to a college? What’s your intent?
I may or may not meet up with the November deadline for most UG scholarships. Hence, my Intent to transfer to a college.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by wasiudvd(m): 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
LadyCaty:

Please wait till you get your i20..
Thanks for your info. I just find out the i-20 form will come with SEVIS number, which I will use when filling the i-901 form.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by m4sure: 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
m4sure:
Good afternoon everyone...i will appreciate it if anyone can tell me how many days/months does it take WAEC to verify the mail sent to them from WES? Thanks!
hello house!! Can you please help me on this question?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 100kobo(m): 6:36am On Oct 26, 2018
Temisan2015:
Bosses and Madams....

Thanks in advance

1. The course content aligns with my short and long term career goals and interests
2. The faculty of the program especially the director of the program is a seasoned engineering manager with vast industrial and research experience, he has served as a management consultant to major companies, was part of the team that wrote the Engineering Manager Handbook and also a past president of the American Society of the Engineering managers
3. St Cloud is one of the schools certified by the American Society of Engineering Managers

A: I would be doing 32 units of Management courses over the course of the duration of the program

A: I did Electrical Engineering in my undergraduate, from my experience; I realize Engineers and technicians acts and behave like machines, in the sense that they are most times all about working which a lot of times cause them to burn out before the accomplishment of the task/projects, this course would assist help improve me in my people management skills to keep an happy and energetic team with minimal or no worries at all

cc Timotee
Lagosismyhome
walspring
100kobo
EZEIGBO1OFIMO

Why St. Cloud
Tip: I'll prefer you stick to 3 reasons viz #1, #3, #4,. #2?? Well, you harped so much on this point. Talk a little about his depth and then more on the opportunity of working directly with him. #5 is not important.

Study Plan
Tip: Include course structure, duration and courses (all-in-one). Don't wait to be asked a subset of this question again.

Undergraduate cum Graduate course relationship
Tip: Your story line here didn't really appeal to my taste buds. However, you have a great idea there. Fine tune it a little more.

Over all, I'm impressed with your proposed script. Do the little adjustments, Go and succeed.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 100kobo(m): 6:42am On Oct 26, 2018
Olupharez:
Hello great people, pls I need to know the implication of going to the embassy with my own statement of account in addition to my sponsor's SOA even though I didn't declare my SOA when applying to the school.
Going with yours could be an added advantage, Yes. But make sure you're not going with an empty or near-empty statement (it becomes a liability to you)grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Dwebsites1(m): 7:00am On Oct 26, 2018
100kobo:

Going with yours could be an added advantage, Yes. But make sure you're not going with an empty or near-empty statement (it becomes a liability to you)grin
100kobo u are a professor bro, keep it up. God bless you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Temisan2015: 8:23am On Oct 26, 2018
100kobo:

Why St. Cloud
Tip: I'll prefer you stick to 3 reasons viz #1, #3, #4,. #2?? Well, you harped so much on this point. Talk a little about his depth and then more on the opportunity of working directly with him. #5 is not important.

Study Plan
Tip: Include course structure, duration and courses (all-in-one). Don't wait to be asked a subset of this question again.

Undergraduate cum Graduate course relationship
Tip: Your story line here didn't really appeal to my taste buds. However, you have a great idea there. Fine tune it a little more.

Over all, I'm impressed with your proposed script. Do the little adjustments, Go and succeed.

Thanks boss..

I would revise and revert..

Thanks for your time
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by sheke01: 9:49am On Oct 26, 2018
Temisan2015:
Bosses and Madams....

Thanks in advance

A: I guess I was unable to convince the V.O about my application, but I believe my coming here now, to an extent show how serious I am with my application.
A: I have been able to gather more experience and be better prepared than I was the last time I came here.
A: I want to go to the USA, to study M.S in Engineering Management at the St. Cloud State University Minnesota
A: MTSU, (Middle Tennessee State University), SIUE, (South Illinois University Edwardsville) , SDMT (South Dakota Mines and Technology)
A: Marketing Management, Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Quality Management among others
A: Respond customer RFQ, Site Survey to identify and understand customer pain point, Manage projects from design to implementation to commissioning and handover stage, Represent department in commercial and technical meetings, Responsible to ensuring that the team delivers project on schedule, within budget and stipulated time line
A: I intend to come back to Nigeria to pick up a position in one of the top multi international companies on the short run and in the long run set up my own engineering and management firm from the knowledge I have acquired
A: She is business woman, a distributor of Friesland Campania makers of Peak Milk in Nigeria
A: She has been very active in sponsoring my education from High school, She even gave me a scholarship during my under graduate days and she has said if I impressed her enough she would send me for my M.S in the USA

cc Timotee
Lagosismyhome
walspring
100kobo
EZEIGBO1OFIMO

I will comment at the end of each response

Forget about the how serious you are with your application part. Use the being timid at the first interview strategy. That you were not able to convince the VO during your last interview because you were timid but you have worked on yourself and are better prepared now 

Use the timid part again here

1.       The course content aligns with my short and long term career goals and interests

2.       The faculty of the program especially the director of the program is a seasoned engineering manager with vast industrial and research experience, he has served as a management consultant to major companies, was part of the team that wrote the Engineering Manager Handbook and also a past president of the American Society of the Engineering managers

3.       St Cloud is one of the schools certified by the American Society of Engineering Managers

4.       The opportunity to also take MBA classes in the Herberger Business school

5.       The affordability of the school

All this your response is so vague. Try to talk about specific laboratory equipments you will be exposed to at St Cloud university, talk about the unique knowledge you will be gaining from the program at St Cloud. Please try to use specific examples. U can go through my interview transcript on this question if you want an idea on how to answer this question

Also incorporate the courses you will be taking both main courses and electives. Try to break your 32 units into units for main courses and units for elective. 

This should be joined with your study plan. You might not be asked this seperately

This should be joined with your study plan. You might not be asked this seperately

A: Respond customer RFQ, Site Survey to identify and understand customer pain point, Manage projects from design to implementation to commissioning and handover stage, Represent department in commercial and technical meetings, Responsible to ensuring that the team delivers project on schedule, within budget  and stipulated time line

Try to name those multinationals. Use specific examples as much as you can 

I expected to see more questions like

1. How did you learn about St Cloud 

2. When did you finish your undergraduate studies and what have you been doing?

3. How applicable are this courses to your career

4. What do the schools you applied to have in common

5. What are your career goals. This can be joined with what do you intend to do with this degree 

6. Did you take standardized test

It's better to be over prepared than under prepared

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by FaoyeGeorge: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2018
Temisan2015:
Bosses and Madams....

Thanks in advance

cc Timotee
Lagosismyhome
walspring
100kobo
EZEIGBO1OFIMO

I honestly think the bolded reason is important for them to hear. Make it your first two reasons. It shows a personal reason why you’d want to go to school there.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Predstan: 10:40am On Oct 26, 2018
Do I need to print out my documents in coloured for interview purpose? Documents like Ds-160 confirmation, Sevis fee receipt, GRE and appointment confirmation
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by TImi999: 10:40am On Oct 26, 2018
Good morning everyone...

I was denied an F-1 visa on July 17th and i have already gotten a new 1-20 because i was deffered to next semester.

My interview is next week and i need to be more prepared. I am pursuing Pre-Medicine.

How can i show i have strong ties with my country, my dad has an hospital and i am currently in a nursing school but that is not what i want to pursue, i decided to study in U.S because it is more developed and has a high research opportunities for the degree i will be pursuing.

If i am asked by the VO if i will be furthering more to medical school, what should be my response since i am to study pre-med first.

I need an urgent reply, please.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 100kobo(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2018
Predstan:
Do I need to print out my documents in coloured for interview purpose? Documents like Ds-160 confirmation, Sevis fee receipt, GRE and appointment confirmation
No. It won't be necessary.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Predstan: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by FriendlyTop: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hello everyone.. Please who can help with how to go about booking an appointment at the embassy.. Was denied on the first week of Aug. An agent helped me then.. I want to do this myself.. School resumes first week of January. How should I go about it pls
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by ndindiatu: 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
Timotee:

Although, I am not in the field of engineering, I may be able to give you some input to kickstart. According to the Institute of Food Technologists, food engineering is considered lucrative (http://www.ift.org/food-technology/past-issues/2016/february/features/2015-food-science-salaries-in-spotlight.aspx?page=viewall) with a median salary of $90,000 for food science professionals in 2015. Note that salaries may vary depending on the educational level (bachelors, masters, or PhD). However, it is still one of the lower paying fields of engineering as it is not among the top 10 paying fields of engineering (https://www.bestcollegesonline.org/highest-paying-jobs/engineering/). On the other hand, food engineering is closely related to chemical engineering and she can consider a switch to chemical engineering which is more lucrative. Another point to think about is whether she may want to pursue a PhD degree instead of a masters degree. PhD programmes in engineering give admissions to students with bachelors degree (and most are funded). With a PhD, her salary will top that of the masters and she will have more options. Note that the PhD option is obviously longer (4-5 years) than the masters (2 years), but if she's the kind that loves research, then it may be a good fit.
Bros dear. God bless u dear I appreciate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Rytefish: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
Predstan:
kindly help me Criticize my proposed Transcript.
I will appreciate if you can help with any other questions that could be derived from this. I also want to know which of the documents is required in coloured. I have all my documents in black and white.

Q: How did you hear about the university
A: I have been an ardent reader of conference papers, journals and articles on research gate and IEEExplore and I read one of Prof Don Morel's research Paper in the field of Photovoltaic Solar energy system. I contacted the Prof to show my interest in his work and he advised that I should officially apply to the university

Q: how many university did you considered
A: I considered 12 universities but I applied to 5universities for the Spring Semester.

Q: Name them and how many admitted you?
A: MTSU, USF, GSU, NYIT, and University of New haven. I got admitted into all.

Q: how are they related?
A: I have a potential supervisors at these universities whom I have had contact with to show my interest.

Q: Why did you choose this university over others?
A: The university is a preeminent university. I picked the university because of its world class interdisciplinary research. The university is ranked 12 amongst universities worldwide granted US utility patent for its inventions and has ranked top 20 for over 8years by World intellectual Property Owner. This is an indication of the kind of research that is carried out at the university which I would want to be involved in. An innovative research that leads to an invention.
Secondly, I chose this university because of its location, the university is located in the southern part of america where the whether is warmer and comparable to what is obtainable in Nigeria.

Q: Why US?
A: The united state of America is the best country to study engineering according to international university rankings. Apart from that, Universities in the US are the only universities that look holistically into my transcript rather than the title of my degree and in my case, I had to evaluate my HND with the world education services before I was considered for an admission. I applied to the university of Capetown in south Africa, Stellenbosch university and Rhine Whaal university of applied science in Germany but I was rejected.

Q: How is the degree going to help you
A: The degree is going to help me improve my research ability and my understanding of the concept of Solar energy system so that after my Masters degree in the US, I will apply for job at the ministry of powers where I can present my ideas on how to tackle and provide solution to the power failure and Blackout in Nigeria while I will also improve my Dad's Contracting Company to an international standard.

Q: Tell me about your Educational Background
A: I graduated in 2016 from the Federal Polytechnic ... with a distinction as one of the best student in the department of Electrical Engineering. My undergraduate thesis was a step towards my career goal. I investigated the use of energy saving lamp as a replacement to the incandescent lamp which consumes a lot of energy and had been banned in developed countries like America, Germany, Canada but Nigeria is still in favour of this Lamp. I had to create an awareness on how this lamp is named energy wastage lamp and should be replaced by the energy saving lamp.

Q: What have you been doing since you graduated?
A: I started my NYSC in 2016 at the Kwara state college of education which I completed in November 2017 and I started working in my Dad's Company in January 2018 as a technical supervisor leading his technicians to perform installation, maintenance and repair of air conditioning unit and installation of Cabling and associative devices into structure.

Q: how much do you earn?
A: I do not have a specific amount but I earn 60k on average

Q: who's your sponsor?
A: I got a loan from prodigy finance that covers 80% of the total cost of my attendance while my aunt will be supporting me with 3.5million naira, that's about 10,000 in USD.

Q: Why is your Dad not sponsoring you?
A: He currently does not have the cost of my attendance because he just invested in a Project but he will be paying 500$ monthly to prodigy finance during my study period at the University.

I already got my i20 for University of New Haven, Spring 2019. We should work together. I was about chastising you for the question *How did you know about the school?*when I got to know that you got admitted to University of New Haven too.

1. You didn't mention the school you are going to.

2. Your response to "How did you hear about the school?" started with a weak line.

What if you rephrase, I heard about it while reading one of Prof Don Morel's research Paper on Photovoltaic Solar energy system. I contacted the Prof to show my interest in his work and he advised that I should officially apply to the university.

3. I don't think you will be asked how many schools you considered, it could only be "How many schools did you apply to?" Then outrightly mention the names of the schools, ensure you mention fully, unlike you did here, using abbreviations.

4. Did you really mean "How are the schools related?" or you wanted to say "What do they have in common?" If the answer is the common relationship between the schools, the mention of having potential supervisors in all the schools does not sound well, to me though, ain't a VO. You may think of a program or research common to all.

5. Why did you choose the school over others? If your second point is real, it's welcome, but that first point needs to be rephrased and brief, as no VO will wait for you to say all what you have there without cutting in as usual. Be brief with the first point, then mention number 2.

6. USA might be the best country to study Engineering, but that might not sound convincing to a VO, if your school is not a top ranking school.

What if you start with "Universities in the US are the only universities that look holistically into my transcript rather than the title of my degree as I had to evaluate my HND with the world education services before I was considered for an admission. But wait, evaluating your result has nothing to do with why you choose a school over others.

Please, don't mention the fact that you were rejected from schools in other countries.

7. What will this degree do for you? It could be disastrous to say you will be applying to jobs in the Ministry of Power where you can present your ideas. There is a better way of presenting the same statement but more convincing.

Then, find a better way of involving your dad's company at the second point, you can do better, please.

I wish you success..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ayobami93(m): 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
Rytefish:

Hope the interview is not as soon as November? Because you still have a lot of loopholes to cover up. Ain't a guru but I know when you are getting it wrong from personal experience garnered so far.

I know others will also contribute, but take this little piece along with what ever they add.

What happened to Why USA?

Why Nursing?

Also, the response to the question, "What's your study plan?" You are not to even say "depending on my GPA", who says that? I mean the VO might not wait for another second before handing over the blue paper to you. It definitely shows you ain't brilliant enough to study Medicine or whichever course it could be. Haba!! You must be convincing enough to show you are gonna make it top of the class, which I believe you can.

Also, how dare you say "depending on my guardian's opinion" ? If you can graduate top of the class, then you need not ask for your guardian's consent to continue, s/he will be glad to give his/her best to ensure you continue your studies, although I may not be fully right with this, but that remains my own opinion.

Why did you choose Baltimore?
Uhmmmm, any reputable institution will do what you just mentioned, I have seen several times 100kobo and Lagosismyhome, mentioning that you should try to be program specific when giving reasons for choosing a particular school. It shows you have done your research.

When did you finish secondary school?
Don't mention your parents' inability to make available what you think you need to succeed academically, that doesn't sound right to me, although it's a personal decision. But when did you write your A level exams? Will you be presenting it at the interview? Then, it means you were working at your uncle's hospital, spending some time to learn the basics of Nursing before taking your A level prior to applying to a school in the US. Isn't it?

Vo: So you intend going for an associate degree then you will transfer ?
Me: Yes sir

This last statement counters what you mentioned earlier, as you said you are not sure of your next move after graduation.
So, you need to be careful of what your responses as VOs try to play pranks on interviewees.

I ask again, hope you ain't going for the interview as soon as November, if yes, you need a lot of reformation and practice to get the visa issued, well, I just remembered you never mentioned "Who will be sponsoring you?

Success. I long to see your visa issued transcript.

Please I need your help. What's the best way to answer the study plan question?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Davidkking(m): 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
Davidkking:

Guys abeg nah help a brother

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Davidkking(m): 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
TImi999:
Good morning everyone...

I was denied an F-1 visa on July 17th and i have already gotten a new 1-20 because i was deffered to next semester.

My interview is next week and i need to be more prepared. I am pursuing Pre-Medicine.

How can i show i have strong ties with my country, my dad has an hospital and i am currently in a nursing school but that is not what i want to pursue, i decided to study in U.S because it is more developed and has a high research opportunities for the degree i will be pursuing.

If i am asked by the VO if i will be furthering more to medical school, what should be my response since i am to study pre-med first.I need an urgent reply, please.

Same thing am scared of am applying to study pre-med but I hope it won't be a problem at the embassy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
Davidkking:

Guys abeg nah help a brother

yes ............ the visa stamp is for 2 years and whenever the passport expires , if you are abroad all you need to do is find the nearest Nigerian embassy and renew it there
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Predstan: 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (536)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.