Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 - Travel (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 (793106 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (536) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 100kobo(m): 7:12am On Nov 15, 2018
Adhheir:
Hi everyone, Can one pay visa fees without booking a date just yet?
Yes. You can't pick a date if you haven't paid.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 100kobo(m): 7:16am On Nov 15, 2018
CptCharlesVane:
YES, absolutely. Again what is wrong with that? mind your business. If you get irritated over someone else's application or inquiry then it's time to take a break. Leave nairaland for a while and interact with real people so you can have a clue of other people's diverse backgrounds. Learn to identify what is and what is not your problem to get irked about. I called you out on this the other time.

Deep seated convictions for 'fit' for an undergraduate degree cheesy Are you going to pay for him after the fit?
You need to grow up!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 7:41am On Nov 15, 2018
Still, it is the school that can tell. Contact your admission director, and this information will be provided.
Merico96:
Thanks but I was asking after their admission release and not applications. I wanted to know the last date for their release of admissions
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Freeman59: 7:55am On Nov 15, 2018
You're right. But he should not have come off so harsh. Sometimes no matter how we feel about another person's question, we should learn to answer them with intelligence and not with anger. They could end up misunderstanding you or engage you in a fight. So please let's choose our words carefully.
GboyegaD:

I guess you took his response out of contest. He was only trying to advice you not to apply to a school because of the scholarship it offers.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by GboyegaD(m): 8:05am On Nov 15, 2018
Freeman59:
You're right. But he should not have come off so harsh. Sometimes no matter how we feel about another person's question, we should learn to answer them with intelligence and not with anger. They could end up misunderstanding you or engage you in a fight. So please let's choose our words carefully.

Truth remains that some questions are out of place and I guess some harsh responses helps .

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Freeman59: 8:23am On Nov 15, 2018
That particular question that led to this is not out of place. That's the point here. What's irking about the young man's question?

GboyegaD:

Truth remains that some questions are out of place and I guess some harsh responses helps .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Flaame(m): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Ogakings:
You

No fake documents... Jezz, can't do that.
Well the first interview, the VO asked
VO: what's your purpose of travelling?
Me: for studies
VO: how do you got to know about the school?
Me: through my elder brothers friend
VO: who's your brother
Me: he's my sponsor called his name with some other explanation
Vo: when did he travel to America
Me: he's a banker I goes often for business
VO: know I mean Mr uche(uche is my uncle who stays and work in America, I used his name in my ds 160 because I was asked if I had any relative staying their)
Me: I became dumbfounded because I list expected the question of family members, and I started explaining my relation with uche the VO kept on asking question
Vo: which school did he study at
Vo: how long has he been in America
Vo: what dose he do
Vo: wow... It's a pity you don't know you brother too well that's bad... Then the blue papers and the try again grammar
Me: almost about to cry with a straight face working out disappointed .. ..

The second interview.. My DS160 has expired so I didn't get to meet with the VO, the lady checking in turned me back and rescheduled
Then the next appointment I missed it because my SOA did not arrive earlier.

The 4th one was at Lagos with the 1million people attending, after checking in...
VO: can I have your passport?
Me: yes of course, morning to you, nice outfit..
VO: thanks dear
Vo: what's your purpose of traveling
Me: for studies
Vo: what's the name of the school
Me: McLennan community college
Vo: how did you get to know about
Me: it's through online search and my uncle suggested it
VO: why did you chose the school
Me: because they recorded a great remarks on bio medical course among other schools in Texas with great reception and audience from the student coordinator(amanda straten) with a good atmosphere and it's location located towards the northern river of something something like that with noteable alumni like bla..bla bla..
Vo: why did you choose bio-medical course..
Me: it effect in Morden medicine which has not been incoroprated in Nigeria health sector bla bla bla....
Vo: what courses will you be undertaking
Me: us English 101..maths, 112..maths 102 history.. 101 etc
VO: did take any international exam?
Me: no
Did you apply to other schools and which one
Me: yes.. I started naming the schools...
VO... With the blue paper and their normal try again later grammar...
Me: sorry if I may ask, why the denial?
VO: sorry it's confidential
Me: did I say anything improper?
Vo: No,its confidential and protocol!
Me: thanks and have a great day...
Vo: smiled.. You are welcome

This has been my experience..
Well from my own perspective,here are the faults I noticed
1) Your responses deviated from the first interview,like in 'how did u get to know this school'
2)No standardized test,no other sch,and just a comminity college
3)What courses woild you be taking....U are supposed to say something like 'anatomy,blah blah blah,key courses,not just the code name or call it mother courses..and you might have lost your confidence while being interviewed
Thanks,my own say though
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Sirtenburg(m): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2018
Good morning everyone, please help me scrutinize my proposed transcript cuz my interview is coming up on dec5.

v.o: why are you going to the USA?

ans: I'm going for my Master of business administration @ashland university, Ohio

v.o: why MBA?

ans: having acquired my bsc in business administration, MBA will consolidated my career in administration and also help me to acquire more skills in planning, organizing, leading and controlling, which are the core responsibilities of a manager. I have always been aspiring to hold an higher position where I work as a sales representative, with this MBA it will enhance me in managerial and leadership position and also give me an edge over the same position.

v.o: how many schools did you apply to

ans: 3 ,they are Lincoln university, California
university of Texas ,Arlington
Ashland university, Ohio
v.o: Any admit?

ans: yes Lincoln university and Ashland university

v.o: why Ashland/how did you hear about Ashland university

ans: Ashland university was recommended to me by my facilitator during my CICRM program, who is an alumni of the school and aside the fact that it was recommended. I did my own research using the usnews.com ,education USA and perusing the school website which I was impressed with their core value which is a student centred experimental learning,also their MBA is ranked among the top 40 in the state which the tuition fee is much more affordable considering the high quality of education it offers which is inline with my sponsors budget.

v.o: tell me about your study program

ans: my MBA program is an 18months program, which will be commencing jan10 2019 to may31 2021. I will be taking 6 major courses and 3specialization and my major courses are..............and my specializations are ............ My MBA program requires a minimum of 30 credit units and 3.0cgpa prior to my graduation.

v.o : what will u be doing after ur program

ans: I will be coming back to Nigeria to apply for an higher position in jocereg limited where I currently work as a sales representative and also to other multinational shipping companies have been longing to work with,companies like maxline,Costco,China shipping,hullblyt etc with this MBA, it will make me more marketable in the Nigeria labour market,more so I will be working on my long term career goal which is to eventually own my own business.

v.o: who is ur sponsor

ans: my two elder sisters

God bless you all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by thayor21: 9:13am On Nov 15, 2018
Good morning to everyone. Please I am new here and I would like to get advice from the forum.. I got admitted to three schools in the USA and I have one of the schools i20.. The issue is am yet to receive the i20 of my most preferred school so am wondering if I can pay for my sevis now and change it later to my preferred school when their i20 arrives just to be able to book my interview. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Adhheir: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2018
thayor21:
Good morning to everyone. Please I am new here and I would like to get advice from the forum.. I got admitted to three schools in the USA and I have one of the schools i20.. The issue is am yet to receive the i20 of my most preferred school so am wondering if I can pay for my sevis now and change it later to my preferred school when their i20 arrives just to be able to book my interview. Thanks
Yea you can, sevis fee is transferrable within the year. But once you've submit your DS-160 with your less preferred school's sevis code you won't be able to change it. Are you going to the embassy with the less preferred school's I-20 or you'd wait for the I20 of your most preferred school to get to you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Predstan: 10:04am On Nov 15, 2018
Can I use SOA printed about three weeks ago from my first denial to appear again at the embassy and do I need a sponsorship letter from the sponsor who owns the bank statement?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by elevatedmind: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2018
Hello Gurus,

I have got a question. My school starts January 9th. Interview dates available: Lagos Dec 31st, Abuja Jan 3rd.

If I pull the emergency option and request for early Dec... Will my request be granted or should I just chill and keep checking for earlier dates? Have anyone been in my shoes and what was the outcome??

PS: I know of the 60 days rule but I have also seen post here on this trend of those that made the request and got denied.

Thanks a lot. I await your response

cc: 100kobo, lagosismyhome, walspring, ubah1, gboyegaD Mayflower, fairheart
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Jerido: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2018
Good morning my family members in the house. I need help based on analysising my interview transcript that was slated on the 13th of Nov. My visa was delayed under Section 214 (b), but still can really fantom what went wrong.
Transcript Review :

V. O: Good morning.
Me : Good morning.
Me: How was your night?
V.O : Fine.
V.O: Pass me your passport and I-20 please.
V. O : Why are you going to the US?
Me: I'm going for my master degree program in Industrial Engineering at Wayne State University, Detroit Michigan.
V. O : Have you travel out of the country before.
Me: Yes. United Kingdom.. I told her that I finish from University of Portsmouth, United Kingdom.
V. O: What year?
Me : 4th of August, 2016.
V. O : Who is sponsoring your program?
Me : I have international students loan from Prodigyfinance, couple with my savings and my uncle will take care of the rest of the bill.
V. O: Have you married?
Me : No.
V. O: I'm sorry you are not qualified for the US Visa at the moment, then she now issue me the blue paper under Section 214 (b).
Me: I said thank you. Have a nice day.

My Question : what could go wrong?. In my DS 160, I filled all the informations needed. I had 10 years working experience, though my career trends has been working and studying concurrently since 2008. I had my ND and HND in Nigeria and my BEng. in the UK, which I completed 2016.

Please help : Lagosismyhome, 100Kobo, and the rest.
What can I do? I have paid another Visa fee already to rebounce back but my constraint is on the available date for those who have been refuse visa within two months is 11th of Jan. Whereas my class starts 7th of Jan. I need help. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 100kobo(m): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2018
Predstan:
Can I use SOA printed about three weeks ago from my first denial to appear again at the embassy and do I need a sponsorship letter from the sponsor who owns the bank statement?
Even though you won't be violating any rule by going with the same document, if it were possible, I'd advice you print a new one. Sponsorship letter may be necessary if your sponsor is different from your parents. You may like to fasten it to your account statement.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 100kobo(m): 10:41am On Nov 15, 2018
elevatedmind:
Hello Gurus,

I have got a question. My school starts January 9th. Interview dates available: Lagos Dec 31st, Abuja Jan 3rd.

If I pull the emergency option and request for early Dec... Will my request be granted or should I just chill and keep checking for earlier dates? Have anyone been in my shoes and what was the outcome??

PS: I know of the 60 days rule but I have also seen post here on this trend of those that made the request and got denied.

Thanks a lot. I await your response

cc: 100kobo, lagosismyhome, walspring, ubah1, gboyegaD Mayflower, fairheart

The emergency option would be your best bet. It is unlikely you'll get an earlier date seeing that we are in the season of student interviews. The rush is usually crazy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Uncommon31(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2018
Pls is there anyone who can help me! Going for and undergraduate degree in medical Laboratory Science at SMSU( southwest Minnesota State University) I need a summary of the interview at the embassy, will be booking a date for December. Will do much appreciate if there’s anyone who can help out with that! God bless y’all.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 100kobo(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Jerido:
Good morning my family members in the house. I need help based on analysising my interview transcript that was slated on the 13th of Nov. My visa was delayed under Section 214 (b), but still can really fantom what went wrong.
Transcript Review :

V. O: Good morning.
Me : Good morning.
Me: How was your night?
V.O : Fine.
V.O: Pass me your passport and I-20 please.
V. O : Why are you going to the US?
Me: I'm going for my master degree program in Industrial Engineering at Wayne State University, Detroit Michigan.
V. O : Have you travel out of the country before.
Me: Yes. United Kingdom.. I told her that I finish from University of Portsmouth, United Kingdom.
V. O: What year?
Me : 4th of August, 2016.
V. O : Who is sponsoring your program?
Me : I have international students loan from Prodigyfinance, couple with my savings and my uncle will take care of the rest of the bill.
V. O: Have you married?
Me : No.
V. O: I'm sorry you are not qualified for the US Visa at the moment, then she now issue me the blue paper under Section 214 (b).
Me: I said thank you. Have a nice day.

My Question : what could go wrong?. In my DS 160, I filled all the informations needed. I had 10 years working experience, though my career trends has been working and studying concurrently since 2008. I had my ND and HND in Nigeria and my BEng. in the UK, which I completed 2016.

Please help : Lagosismyhome, 100Kobo, and the rest.
What can I do? I have paid another Visa fee already to rebounce back but my constraint is on the available date for those who have been refuse visa within two months is 11th of Jan. Whereas my class starts 7th of Jan. I need help. Thanks.
Student visa rule does not permit working and schooling except in certain circumstances. They may have analysed your submissions and passed their verdict on you as lacking sponsorship capacity. The fact that you're taking a student loan for your intending program further confirmed their prognosis.

You were easily denied on grounds of sponsorship.

PS: I have not said that it is wrong to take student loans. Viewer should do well to read in between the lines.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by RoastedCorn(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2018
Hello house I want to make enquiry on WES evaluation of WAEC results . . In my WAEC I registered 9 subjects but wrote 8 and 8 is the number of recorded subject on my WAEC certificate.... Now I want to do my evaluation, will the one I didn't write be counted as F9 for me during evaluation?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 100kobo(m): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2018
RoastedCorn:
Hello house I want to make enquiry on WES evaluation of WAEC results . . In my WAEC I registered 9 subjects but wrote 8 and 8 is the number of recorded subject on my WAEC certificate.... Now I want to do my evaluation, will the one I didn't write be counted as F9 for me during evaluation?
You should bother about how to get your result evaluated. What if you were told it will be reckoned as F9, will you discontinue with the evaluation? WES evaluation procedure is enough headache. Don't add to it unnecessarily.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Predstan: 10:59am On Nov 15, 2018
100kobo:

Student visa rule does not permit working and schooling except in certain circumstances. They may have analysed your submissions and passed their verdict on you as lacking sponsorship capacity. The fact that you're taking a student loan for your intending program further confirmed their prognosis.

You were denied on grounds of sponsorship.

PS: I have not said that it is wrong to take student loans. Viewer should do well to read in between the lines.

Hi. Can I present a Letter from My Dads Company that states that he will be fully responsible for the Student Loan in my case? I have attended the interview once with a student loan but was denied
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Sirtenburg(m): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2018
Sirtenburg:
Good morning everyone, please help me scrutinize my proposed transcript cuz my interview is coming up on dec5.

v.o: why are you going to the USA?

ans: I'm going for my Master of business administration @ashland university, Ohio

v.o: why MBA?

ans: having acquired my bsc in business administration, MBA will consolidated my career in administration and also help me to acquire more skills in planning, organizing, leading and controlling, which are the core responsibilities of a manager. I have always been aspiring to hold an higher position where I work as a sales representative, with this MBA it will enhance me in managerial and leadership position and also give me an edge over the same position.

v.o: how many schools did you apply to

ans: 3 ,they are Lincoln university, California
university of Texas ,Arlington
Ashland university, Ohio
v.o: Any admit?

ans: yes Lincoln university and Ashland university

v.o: why Ashland/how did you hear about Ashland university

ans: Ashland university was recommended to me by my facilitator during my CICRM program, who is an alumni of the school and aside the fact that it was recommended. I did my own research using the usnews.com ,education USA and perusing the school website which I was impressed with their core value which is a student centred experimental learning,also their MBA is ranked among the top 40 in the state which the tuition fee is much more affordable considering the high quality of education it offers which is inline with my sponsors budget.

v.o: tell me about your study program

ans: my MBA program is an 18months program, which will be commencing jan10 2019 to may31 2021. I will be taking 6 major courses and 3specialization and my major courses are..............and my specializations are ............ My MBA program requires a minimum of 30 credit units and 3.0cgpa prior to my graduation.

v.o : what will u be doing after ur program

ans: I will be coming back to Nigeria to apply for an higher position in jocereg limited where I currently work as a sales representative and also to other multinational shipping companies have been longing to work with,companies like maxline,Costco,China shipping,hullblyt etc with this MBA, it will make me more marketable in the Nigeria labour market,more so I will be working on my long term career goal which is to eventually own my own business.

v.o: who is ur sponsor

ans: my two elder sisters

God bless you all

please I need help o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Desmondola2020: 11:04am On Nov 15, 2018
How do I pass a letter from the director of my course for F1 visa assistance to the US consular during my interview?
My interview is for 19th November again after rebooking after the denial on the 7th of November.

I was denied visa in Abuja on the 7th November of this month. That was my second f1 denial.
The last interview was Howmany schools did you apply to ?
Told her two. One admitted. I didn’t finish application for the other one !
I did Gmat. I have a scholarship. I have 4times the money I need for my program. Mom and myself is the sponsor

Pls I will be waiting for help.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 100kobo(m): 11:04am On Nov 15, 2018
Predstan:

Hi. Can I present a Letter from My Dads Company that states that he will be fully responsible for the Student Loan in my case? I have attended the interview once with a student loan but was denied
I recall I made inputs on your transcript and pointed out that your refusal had nothing to do with sponsorship, but your uninspiring responses. Work on those.

However, going with a cover letter wouldn't be a bad idea.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Predstan: 11:05am On Nov 15, 2018
100kobo:

I recall I made inputs on your transcript and pointed out that your refusal had nothing to do with sponsorship, but your uninspiring responses. Work on those.

However, going with a covering letter wouldn't be a bad idea.

Thank You
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by JohnnyAmhan: 11:10am On Nov 15, 2018
CptCharlesVane:
YES, absolutely. Again what is wrong with that? mind your business. If you get irritated over someone else's application or inquiry then it's time to take a break. Leave nairaland for a while and interact with real people so you can have a clue of other people's diverse backgrounds. Learn to identify what is and what is not your problem to get irked about. I called you out on this the other time.

Deep seated convictions for 'fit' for an undergraduate degree cheesy Are you going to pay for him after the fit?

As in eh, thank you for making it plain oh...
If I come here to do fund raising for educational expenses, he will still be the first person to complain about people bugging others with their overpriced ambitions.
Now I wanted to know schools that give full ride, he is complaining...
People sha, they can just be too harsh on others with one kind of myopic self-worth attitude.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Spring2019: 11:11am On Nov 15, 2018
Desmondola2020:
How do I pass a letter from the director of my course for F1 visa assistance to the US consular during my interview?
My interview is for 19th November again after rebooking after the denial on the 7th of November.

I was denied visa in Abuja on the 7th November of this month. That was my second f1 denial.
The last interview was Howmany schools did you apply to ?
Told her two. One admitted. I didn’t finish application for the other one !
I did Gmat. I have a scholarship. I have 4times the money I need for my program. Mom and myself is the sponsor

Pls I will be waiting for help.

People with better profiles have been denied. It will be better for you to post a detailed transcript of the conversation between you and the Vos. This is going to be your third appearance, make it count
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Spring2019: 11:14am On Nov 15, 2018
JohnnyAmhan:

As in eh, thank you for making it plain oh...
If I come here to do fund raising for educational expenses, he will still be the first person to complain about people bugging others with their overpriced ambitions.
Now I wanted to know schools that give full ride, he is complaining...
People sha, they can just be too harsh on others with one kind of myopic self-worth attitude.

I think what he meant was, if you don't personally do your research to know if a school is good for you and absolutely want to go there for some specific reasons, you will have a hard time nailing the question 'why this school or how did you hear about this school?' and probably say something they have heard over a million times when you didn't personally do your own research.
These little things are the reasons people get denied.
100kobo didn't mean it that way. He has honest intentions and has been helping people on here. He helped me with my proposed transcript so he means well for everyone.
Peace

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by JohnnyAmhan: 11:16am On Nov 15, 2018
GboyegaD:

I guess you took his response out of contest. He was only trying to advice you not to apply to a school because of the scholarship it offers.

Thank you ehn!!!
So when you want to give advice to people you get irritated also?
So how is that one advice? It means u re not tolerant at all!!!
What if he had just asked,
"are you interested in their scholarships or their quality?"
and then I say, "I'm interested in their scholarships oh"
And then he says "OK"..

Case close!!!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Jerido: 11:18am On Nov 15, 2018
100kobo:

You were easily denied on grounds of sponsorship.

Hello 100Kobo... What is the way forward? I got 50% international Merit Scholarship at that arrived late after my interview on Tuesday. Since my program of study is almost similar Industrial Engineering and Engineering Technology, is it possible to do change of SEVIS ID to ETSU.?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 100kobo(m): 11:22am On Nov 15, 2018
Sirtenburg:

please I need help o
Your response on Why MBA sounds hackneyed and is replete with grammatical lapses. Leave out those generic aspects and identify the things that meet your appeal for this course. I couldn't see reasons with you in those responses.

I'm also uncomfortable with your response to Why Ashland. Why did you talk about rank here when the school and the course is not top ranked in principle? Please, drop the issue of affordability here and talk about what makes their program a 'high quality' as you claimed. If you're able to justify their high quality of learning, you've earned the score.

As for your plan after the program. Your current job is your best economic tie. You need to let them see how much you value Jocereg Ltd. But talking about your plans for Jocereg and the likes of maxline, Costco in one fell swoop doesn't sure purpose and direction. You may be denied at this point for lacking strong home ties.

Again, on Sponsorship... Why are your two elder sisters sponsoring you? While it is not out of place, be ready to let them in some more regarding your sponsors.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 100kobo(m): 11:33am On Nov 15, 2018
Jerido:

Hello 100Kobo... What is the way forward? I got 50% international Merit Scholarship at that arrived late after my interview on Tuesday. Since my program of study is almost similar Industrial Engineering and Engineering Technology, is it possible to do change of SEVIS ID to ETSU.?
ETSU is a good profile. Without much ado transfer your SEVIS fee to ETSU, and do well to highlight your scholarship award during your next meeting. You can still be approved. Visa decisions are subjective, fortunately or unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by elevatedmind: 11:41am On Nov 15, 2018
100kobo:

The emergency option would be your best bet. It is unlikely you'll get an earlier date seeing that we are in the season of student interviews. The rush is usually crazy.

Thank you Sir for your reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (536)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.