Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 - Travel (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 (793221 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (536) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Adedayo65: 10:08am On Dec 05, 2018
Ubah1:

When is your school resuming? Cos that will determine if you use emergency appointment option to get a date.

2nd of January 2019
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Abiseundun: 10:11am On Dec 05, 2018
Hello everyone, I later got the passport with a declined note, I don't think there's any ban as the letter does not show any. Thank you to all that helped out with info. Will make sure my profile is 100% genuine before I try again, USA or not. Please aspirants should take note and not fall into the same shoes as mine. I believe if there's a ban, it will be in the letter right?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 10:13am On Dec 05, 2018
Considering that you are offered admission for Spring 2019, I advice you go for courier. Just close your eyes and pay for the shipping fee.
Note that you can go for free shipping, but just forget about getting the i-20 this year, especially with Christmas and New year around the corner. US postal service and Nipost will be processing a lot of parcels and packets and, in some cases, you may not even see the i-20 at all. So, don't take this risk.

2. When you get your admission packet, pay sevis immediately. (find someone in the US or from here who can pay the fee for you pending when you receive your i-20; If you want me to do it for you, I can. I take 85-90K and it's paid the hour money is received. There are guys who take less here. Find out.). Pay Visa fee, and schedule for appointment. For students in your shoe, I always tell them: send a message to your school and ask them scan your i-20 to you so that you can pay sevis fee, etc while you wait for the hardcopy of the i-20 in the mail.

Most people who contribute here also have their own business to take care of. E no easy.
Good luck to you and I hope you get your visa.

royal200:
Please I need your urgent help.. I was admitted for a Master course in the US. Am ask to pay for a courier service of admission letter(3-5days) or school mailing directly Free (4-6weeks) and resumption is February.

1.Now my problem is if I use the free mail won't it affect my Visa interview date,considering the resumption date.

2.What are the other procedure after the collection of the admission letter. Thanks
Please treat as urgent.. I need to take decision within 72hours about the mailing.. Thanks boss

Please I first pasted this yesterday but hardly see any advice especially pertaining to second question... I need help
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2018
Just defer to Summer. And relax and prepare well. Good luck
Adedayo65:

2nd of January 2019
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by homirefacuny(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2018
Abiseundun:
Hello everyone, I later got the passport with a declined note, I don't think there's any ban as the letter does not show any. Thank you to all that helped out with info. Will make sure my profile is 100% genuine before I try again, USA or not. Please aspirants should take note and not fall into the same shoes as mine. I believe if there's a ban, it will be in the letter right?
I thank God for una life. Pls do the right thing next time abeg. Not many get away with this kind thing. Peace.
Meanwhile your mood right now grin

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2018
If you have been banned, there is a different kind of notice in additional paper that will be attached along with the normal refusal note.
Abiseundun:

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 10:20am On Dec 05, 2018
grin grin grin
homirefacuny:

I thank God for una life. Pls do the right thing next time abeg. Not many get away with this kind thing. Peace.
Meanwhile your mood right now grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Abiseundun: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2018
There are two papers, refusal note, then a white one that ticks why you are refused. But no banned letter or anything
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ubah1(m): 10:22am On Dec 05, 2018
Adedayo65:

2nd of January 2019

Use emergency appointment and Submit the required docs - your i20, sevis fee receipt and MRV receipt. It will be approved if you can't get a date before 2nd of Jan, 2019.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2018
Just upload the other letter, or send it to me. You can't be sure. US will not tell you directly, unlike UK.
Abiseundun:
There are two papers, refusal note, then a white one that ticks why you are refused. But no banned letter or anything
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ubah1(m): 10:24am On Dec 05, 2018
Abiseundun:

What was written in the note. They don't normally write ban but will you if it's fraud

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ubah1(m): 10:25am On Dec 05, 2018
fairheart:
Just defer to Summer. And relax and prepare well. Good luck

Not all schools have summer option
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ubah1(m): 10:27am On Dec 05, 2018
Abiseundun:

They won't write ban. Kindly tell us what's written on the whitepaper. Did they mention Section 212(a)(6)(c)(i) on the white paper
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2018
Yeah bro. Maybe he should ask the school first.
Ubah1:

Not all schools have summer option
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Abiseundun: 10:29am On Dec 05, 2018
Check it out
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 10:30am On Dec 05, 2018
You are in the spirit! I can tell you this is the case. angry
Ubah1:

They won't write ban. Kindly tell us what's written on the whitepaper. Did they mention Section 212(a)(6)(c)(i) on the white paper
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ubah1(m): 10:30am On Dec 05, 2018
fairheart:
Yeah bro. Maybe he should ask the school first.

Yeah. But he can still get a date before 2nd Jan. 2019
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ubah1(m): 10:30am On Dec 05, 2018
Abiseundun:
Check it out

Its 10 years ban shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 10:31am On Dec 05, 2018
Snap the tail section where "Waiver" is listed. That's the koko!
Abiseundun:
Check it out
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 10:31am On Dec 05, 2018
Yeah. He should just act fast!
Ubah1:

Yeah. But he can still get a date before 2nd Jan. 2019
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2018
THERE IS NOTHING HERE! cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Abiseundun: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2018
That's it

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nutshell44: 10:39am On Dec 05, 2018
fairheart:
Just upload the other letter, or send it to me. You can't be sure. US will not tell you directly, unlike UK.
Exactly. They won’t tell you directly ever....they will just blacklist your profile on their database

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ubah1(m): 10:40am On Dec 05, 2018
i sad
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 10:45am On Dec 05, 2018
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 10:46am On Dec 05, 2018
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ubah1(m): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2018
fairheart:
Please modify the comment. That was a mistake. It is straight ban.

Done.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 10:48am On Dec 05, 2018
Thanks bro. Glad you understand me!
Ubah1:

Done.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by homirefacuny(m): 10:50am On Dec 05, 2018
fairheart:
Please modify the comment. That was a mistake. It is straight ban.

Lord..This guy just learnt the hard way. So sad.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Abiseundun: 11:12am On Dec 05, 2018
I know right, guys don't worry, USA is not a do or die affair, I will surely move on, quite painful but life goes on.

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by uniquefurlife: 11:12am On Dec 05, 2018
Ubah1:

Oga see the way you dey quote the section e b like them done nack person GBOSA close to you before lolzz
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ubah1(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2018
uniquefurlife:
Oga see the way you dey quote the section e b like them done nack person GBOSA close to you before lolzz

Lol I literally know a lot about USA student visa, that's why I was asking

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (536)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.