Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 - Travel (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 (799351 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (536) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Jaxx007: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
I have been a silent reader here and I just want to thank all the guru on here. God continue to bless you all. The first time I came on here I had a heart attack because of the reject I saw that day and it was the same university I got admission to and I planned never to come to nairaland ever again. But some one encouraged me to come 2 days to my interview day and I did and did not regret it.
My transcript

Vo looking at me while waiting to give someone she called a reject and asked me to come forward

Me: good morning ma’am
Vo: good morning thank you

Vo: you going. To xxxx school to study
Me: ms in mechanical engineering

Vo: you work with what company
Me: I said the xxxxx

Vo: how did you hear about this school
Me; ( my heart beating 1million beats per second) while working offshore ...... mumbled rubbish. Started again and said it meet my career goals
Was meant to say. While working offshore on a steam turbine turbo machinery used to convert sea water to drinking water. With some experts we got talking and they told me about some schools. I did my research and found out they meet my career goals.

Vo: do you have SAT
Me: no it’s not required by my school for admission.

Vo: typing ...... looked at me and said at this time to show your a qualified student to study in the USA you have to have tofel or GRE.
I’m sorry I can’t.
Me: I interrupt and said I did IElts
Vo: oh good where is the result
Me: was like wooow smiling looking at vo
Vo: smiles and was like give me something or or Give me something quick quick quick
What did you score?
Me: 7.0
Vo: that will do

Vo: sponsor
Me : uncle

Can’t remember if she asked what he does

Vo: and your parents
Me: xxxxx

Vo: ok give me statement of account
Me: gave her

Vo: with the nature of work you do you must be swimming in money. Give me your own statement
Me: I did
Looking through
Vo: why this so much withdrawal
Me:I’m building my own estates oh lovely

Vo: for now I don’t need your own. I’ll hold onto your sponsor and verify if there’s anything wrong you will be banned for life. Do you want me to proceed
Me: yes ma’am
Vo: go and pay your school fee and enjoy your studies. Gave me white paper. I could not hold back but gave the best smile ever and said thanks ma’am
Vo: yw enjoy your studies

I did not know if I wanted to run
Or walk.

If you plan to use fake bank statement don’t bother going for the interview.
And also prayer is the key honestly
Pray like you have never prayed before.
And look good as well
I saw God at work on my date.
Make sure your answers are very technical and relates to your work experience. It helps.
Thanks everyone here for your encouragement
God bless you all���

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
Jaxx007:
I have been a silent reader here and I just want to thank all the guru on here. God continue to bless you all. The first time I came on here I had a heart attack because of the reject I saw that day and it was the same university I got admission to and I planned never to come to nairaland ever again. But some one encouraged me to come 2 days to my interview day and I did and did not regret it.
My transcript

Vo looking at me while waiting to give someone she called a reject and asked me to come forward

Me; ( my heart beating 1million beats per second) while working offshore ...... mumbled rubbish. Started again and said it meet my career goals
Was meant to say. While working offshore on a steam turbine turbo machinery used to convert sea water to drinking water. With some experts we got talking and they told me about some schools. I did my research and found out they meet my career goals.

Vo: typing ...... looked at me and said at this time to show your a qualified student to study in the USA you have to have tofel or GRE.
I’m sorry I can’t.
Vo: smiles and was like give me something or or Give me something quick quick quick
What did you score?

Vo: with the nature of work you do you must be swimming in money. Give me your own statement
Looking through

Vo: for now I don’t need your own. I’ll hold onto your sponsor and verify if there’s anything wrong you will be banned for life. Do you want me to proceed
Vo: go and pay your school fee and enjoy your studies. Gave me white paper. I could not hold back but gave the best smile ever and said thanks ma’am

Or walk.

And look good as well
Make sure your answers are very technical and relates to your work experience. It helps.
God bless you all���

If you have truly gained then why blank the school you are attending. Isn't it all part of giving a full picture. This our naija people self. I tire for you guys

Congrats.. God bless your new journey

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Spring2019: 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
Jaxx007:
My transcript

I’m sorry I can’t.
What did you score?

Looking through

Or walk.

And look good as well
God bless you all���

Has your status changed to issued? That's the koko these days o
Congrats and was it abuja embassy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Jaxx007: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
Spring2019:

Has your status changed to issued? That's the koko these days o
Congrats and was it abuja embassy

Yes and collected
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by omoobaadeNGR: 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
Jaxx007:

Congratulations!!! But why would she ask you for SAT when you're actually gunning for a graduate program?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by homirefacuny(m): 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
omoobaadeNGR:

Congratulations!!! But why would she ask you for SAT when you're actually gunning for a graduate program?

My observations!!
Some VOs self.. Mtchew. Be doing like they are on Oshogbo weed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Spring2019: 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
Jaxx007:

Yes and collected
Happy for you but I feel like giving you a knock o. Were you not the one that came here four days ago to say your friend was approved at abuja but was put on administrative processing lol
So it was even you. Congrats and God bless your new journey

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Awilibogy(m): 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
Jaxx007:

Yes and collected

My brother please what is the name of ur school?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Awilibogy(m): 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
abeeolars:
There are a couple of them. You can pm so i can forward you a directory from my mailbox

I just did boss,
Just incase this is my email:imarenakhuewilliams@gmail.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Jaxx007: 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
Awilibogy:

My brother please what is the name of ur school?

PVAMU

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Jaxx007: 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
omoobaadeNGR:

She said it’s used to test for proficiency
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
Kirusky4life:
I had my interview on 4th December at Lagos Embassy.

V.O: Good Morning, Can I have your Passport and I.20
Me: I obliged.
V.O: What course are you going to study?
Me: Am going for my graduate studies in Computer science at TAMUC
V.O: Why Computer science:
Me: I did computer science as my under graduate course, during that time, I developed a penchant for programming. It has been something am very passionate about, so I decided to get an advance degree and specialized in the field.
V.O: How did you hear about the school?
Me: I was doing a research online on school that offers database administration as an option in computer science, TAMUC was one of the schools I came across.
V.O: Why do you want to specialize in Database administration?
Me: (I didn’t prepare for this, but I had to come up with something). Database insecurity is one of the major problems facing Nigeria at the moment, we hear every time about people’s account being hacked in and the issue of cyber-theft is not left out. All these challenges are cropping up because of the poor implementation of the database servers. I want to specialize in this area so that I can contribute to combating these acts.
V.O: Did you apply to other schools?
Me: I applied to three schools, MTSU, Illinois state university and TAMUC
V.O: Did they all admit you?
Me: YES
V.O: so why TAMUC?
Me: The computer science department at TAMUC has a research area that most interest me and can benefit Nigeria if well detected. That is on Database SQL Injection and The implementation of ACID property of a database. Also I was awarded $1000 scholarship which also qualifies me for in-state tuition.
V.O: What is SQL Injection?
Me: SQL Injection is a technique used by Database hackers to add their own SQL code to the database via website input thereby making the database work out of the normal ways and work as they intended.
V.O: (He types something that looks like forever and continued). How did you hear of these research?
Me: My course advisor told me about it during one of our conversations.
V.O: and what did they find out after the research?
Me: The research is still ongoing, which is why am keen to know more about it.
V.O: Did you write any standard test?
Me: Yes, I wrote TOEFL and GRE
V.O: Who is sponsoring your trip?
Me: My cousin
V.O: Do you have is statement of account?
Me: Yes. Passed it on.
V.O: (He looked at it and returned it, then started typing again and brought out a white paper, wrote something on it and returned it with my passport and I.20). Your scholarship is not reflecting on your sevis profile, update it and submit your evidence and passport to us via DHL. No need for you to come back here to submit. Go through the paper I give you and see what you have to do.
Me: Okay. Thank you sir

I just sent the updated I.20 today and the dhl said it will be delivered within 21 working days. Please any1 sent additional documents to the embassy recently, How long did it take to deliver it. The thought of that 21 days is killing. school starts on 10th January.
mhen! After all the drilling, the VO just had no choice. Kudos ma'am you were so prepared and you're a genuine student. We CS folks of Fall2020 key into this testimony. Cc Olalekank CuteRedd

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by homirefacuny(m): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
Jaxx007:

Proficiency of what pls??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Awilibogy(m): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
Jaxx007:

PVAMU

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Uzzy785(m): 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
My US trip. I will try not to make it a long read. This is my 2nd day here.
So prior to my travel, i had to sort out accommodation and flight.
I used lufthansa, quite expensive but good reviews. I had no issues with the flight but the food, my Lord, tasted soo strange or rather tasteless my taste buds disagreed with everything. I just gave up drinking water and coke through out. The layovers were not much..approx 3hrs.
Passed through immigrations at houston, long queue. nothing was asked specifically. Was told to pass only my documents. On reaching my hostel, i found out my luggage key was damaged and my bags searched in US. They left this pamplet saying they had to and I should not take offense and how sorry they are...lol
So Tulane sent me names of hostels I could stay in. I found their rates online and reserved a bedspace in one, its a 4shared room...really strange arrangement but a common thing here. I am just minding my business. Greet my roomates in the morn and run out and spend my day in a restaurant close by.
Landed at new orleans 6pmish and took the airport shuttle, costs 36. Reached the hostel and was told a different story that the rate online was without tax and fridays cost more. So I paid more than budgeted.
Though Clean sheets and staying with strangers is odd but I am getting by. We all have this unspoken respected boundary.
I found a telephone service, using AT and T cos its close to the hostel, quite expensive but what can i do?
For bank, i found chase highly recommended by locals. Went by and they were so helpful.
The language is something else, i vowed not to use phoné and will continue to repeat myself till it sinks in. Let them be acting like they cant understand me. Its not like i have an ibo accent so i dont know their problem.
Where i eat which is relatively cheap, the hostess corrects my pronunciation of water all the time...i just laugh and say this one is on her own...in my mind o. The food here is another wahala. I just eat what i know now which are chips, chicken, steak which we call beef and pancakes...that is how i wasted money on potatoes that was mushy and cooked with its skin.then the rice and one green sauce like that, pls dont try it. I like to experience new cuisines but that was the height abeg. i just tire and I was told to bring foodstuffs but i didnt want to carry overload and since i didnt have a room, how will i store them when i get here. These were discouraging points for me.
Finding accommodation here is hard so pls do so from naija. I am spending too much in this hostel as i do not know anyone.
Went to my school today, nice and friendly ppl. Everyone smiling, it seems odd sha but i guess they are happy ppl. I complained of accommodation...they do this thing which i find unhelpful...they give u lots of information and leave you to do the leg work. I guess thats how its gonna be. I was told of many sites to search for rooms which i have been searching there before now still nothing and was not given any specific contact of anyone who can help me.
The weather is cold so come with sweaters and jackets. If you do not know ppl here like me you might feel out of place but its normal for me, i am not that social. I could coexist with ppl with minimal communication so im not too bothered.
All in all, i am getting by. I have not seen a Nigerian in new orleans. Seen blacks though but no nigerian. I took the street cars and cos i didnt know the stop i will be alighting off, i got talking with the driver, she actually asked how come i speak good english...my God, i was angry...i chimamandaed her, i told her that it was a ludicrous question and the US will be ashamed she asked me that and how we have okonji iweala and the late achebe and chimamanda but reflecting now i guess with all the negative things about nigeria, one shouldnt blame her too much. To show how sorry she was, i didnt pay for my trip. I would love too meet a Nigerian who can put me through. been Putting up a brave face since i got here but i got lost today...not a funny experience. This is not to discourage anyone. The first few weeks will be rough but with time things will iron out.
Happy travels and compliments of the season. If u have questions not covered here u can send me an email. If you know anyone in new orleans, help a brother with contacts pls.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
Uzzy785:
I used lufthansa, quite expensive but good reviews. I had no issues with the flight but the food, my Lord, tasted soo strange or rather tasteless my taste buds disagreed with everything. I just gave up drinking water and coke through out. The layovers were not much..approx 3hrs.
Passed through immigrations at houston, long queue. nothing was asked specifically. Was told to pass only my documents. On reaching my hostel, i found out my luggagage key was damaged and my bags searched in US. They left this pamplet saying they had to and I should take offense and how sorry they are...lol
So Tulane sent me names of hostels I could stay in. I found their rates online and reserved a bedspace in one, its a 4shared room...really strange arrangement but a common thing here. I am just minding my business. Greet my roomates in the morn and run out and spend my day in a restaurant close by.
Landed at new orleans 6pmish and took the airport shuttle, costs 36. Reached the hostel and was told a different story that the rate online was without tax and fridays cost more. So I paid more than budgeted.
Though Clean sheets and staying with strangers is odd but I am getting by. We all have this unspoken respected boundary.
I found a telephone service, using AT and T cos its close to the hostel, quite expensive but what can i do?
For bank, i found chase highly recommended by locals. Went by and they were so helpful.
The language is something else, i vowed not to use phoné and will continue to repeat myself till it sinks in. Let them be acting like they cant understand me. Its not like i have an ibo accent so i dont know their problem.
Where i eat which is relatively cheap, the hostess corrects my pronunciation of water all the time...i just laugh and say this one is on her own...in my mind o.
Finding accommodation here is hard so pls do so from naija. I am spending too much in this hostel as i do not know anyone.
Went to my school today, nice and friendly ppl. Everyone smiling, it seems odd sha but i guess they are happy ppl. I complained of accommodation...they do this thing which i find unhelpful...they give u lots of information and leave you to do the leg work. I guess thats how its gonna be. I was told of many sites to search for rooms which i have been searching there before now still nothing and was not given any specific contact of anyone who can help me.
The weather is cold so come with sweaters and jackets. If you do not know ppl here like me you might feel out of place but its normal for me, i am not that social. I could coexist with ppl with minimal communication so im not too bothered.
All in all, i am getting by. I have not seen a Nigerian in new orleans. Seen blacks though but no nigerian. I took the street cars and cos i didnt know the stop i will be alighting off, i got talking with the driver, she actually asked how come i speak good english...my God, i was angry...i chimamandaed her, i told her that it was a ludicrous question and the US will be ashamed she asked me that and how we have okonji iweala and the late achebe and chimamanda but reflecting now i guess with all the negative things about nigeria, one shouldnt blame her too much. To show how sorry she was, i didnt pay for my trip. I would love too meet a Nigerian who can put me through. been Putting up a brave face since i got here but i got lost today...not a funny experience. This is not to discourage anyone. The first few weeks will be rough but with time things will iron out.
Happy travels and compliments of the season. If u have questions not covered here u can send me an email. If you know anyone in new orleans, help a brother with contacts pls.

I know someone who went here ... although not recently . Let me send you her details
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Uzzy785(m): 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
I know someone who went here ... although not recently . Let me send you her details

Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by omoobaadeNGR: 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
Jaxx007:

Lol, SAT should not be used for testing a prospective graduate student's proficiency, rather a GRE. If I were the one she did that to, I'll use style take her to the cleaners verbally/educate her grin angry.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by femi312: 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
Uzzy785:
Passed through immigrations at houston, long queue. nothing was asked specifically. Was told to pass only my documents. On reaching my hostel, i found out my luggage key was damaged and my bags searched in US. They left this pamplet saying they had to and I should not take offense and how sorry they are...lol
Where i eat which is relatively cheap, the hostess corrects my pronunciation of water all the time...i just laugh and say this one is on her own...in my mind o. The food here is another wahala. I just eat what i know now which are chips, chicken, steak which we call beef and pancakes...that is how i wasted money on potatoes that was mushy and cooked with its skin.then the rice and one green sauce like that, pls dont try it. I like to experience new cuisines but that was the height abeg. i just tire and I was told to bring foodstuffs but i didnt want to carry overload and since i didnt have a room, how will i store them when i get here. These were discouraging points for me.
Congratulations. First as regards repeating yourself, dont feel any type of way..most people if not all go through that stage in the US. Just try to talk gently and pronounce your words clearly. Never be tempted to speak like an American, you will make it worse. With time your words usage will change and people will understand you clearly. As regards accommodation, try to check craiglist, you should see some sublease with contact info. Streamline your search om craiglist to your location. Good luck

8 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by yuscodguy(m): 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
Jaxx007:
My transcript

Congratulations bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Gospelozy(f): 2:22am On Dec 15, 2018
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
what's your area of interest?
Chemistry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by jerrypeacelinks(m): 2:45am On Dec 15, 2018
omoobaadeNGR:
Please does UPS deliver on Saturdays in Nigeria?

Yes. I have received from them on a Saturday before. that was October last year though.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by jerrypeacelinks(m): 2:53am On Dec 15, 2018
Kirusky4life:
I had my interview on 4th December at Lagos Embassy.

V.O: Good Morning, Can I have your Passport and I.20
Me: I obliged.
V.O: What course are you going to study?
Me: Am going for my graduate studies in Computer science at TAMUC
V.O: Why Computer science:
Me: I did computer science as my under graduate course, during that time, I developed a penchant for programming. It has been something am very passionate about, so I decided to get an advance degree and specialized in the field.
V.O: How did you hear about the school?
Me: I was doing a research online on school that offers database administration as an option in computer science, TAMUC was one of the schools I came across.
V.O: Why do you want to specialize in Database administration?
Me: (I didn’t prepare for this, but I had to come up with something). Database insecurity is one of the major problems facing Nigeria at the moment, we hear every time about people’s account being hacked in and the issue of cyber-theft is not left out. All these challenges are cropping up because of the poor implementation of the database servers. I want to specialize in this area so that I can contribute to combating these acts.
V.O: Did you apply to other schools?
Me: I applied to three schools, MTSU, Illinois state university and TAMUC
V.O: Did they all admit you?
Me: YES
V.O: so why TAMUC?
Me: The computer science department at TAMUC has a research area that most interest me and can benefit Nigeria if well detected. That is on Database SQL Injection and The implementation of ACID property of a database. Also I was awarded $1000 scholarship which also qualifies me for in-state tuition.
V.O: What is SQL Injection?
Me: SQL Injection is a technique used by Database hackers to add their own SQL code to the database via website input thereby making the database work out of the normal ways and work as they intended.
V.O: (He types something that looks like forever and continued). How did you hear of these research?
Me: My course advisor told me about it during one of our conversations.
V.O: and what did they find out after the research?
Me: The research is still ongoing, which is why am keen to know more about it.
V.O: Did you write any standard test?
Me: Yes, I wrote TOEFL and GRE
V.O: Who is sponsoring your trip?
Me: My cousin
V.O: Do you have is statement of account?
Me: Yes. Passed it on.
V.O: (He looked at it and returned it, then started typing again and brought out a white paper, wrote something on it and returned it with my passport and I.20). Your scholarship is not reflecting on your sevis profile, update it and submit your evidence and passport to us via DHL. No need for you to come back here to submit. Go through the paper I give you and see what you have to do.
Me: Okay. Thank you sir

I just sent the updated I.20 today and the dhl said it will be delivered within 21 working days. Please any1 sent additional documents to the embassy recently, How long did it take to deliver it. The thought of that 21 days is killing. school starts on 10th January.

One of the cutest transcripts I have read. Well articulated responses. Dishing out your answers like say nah Tennis una dey play.... Gimme, I give you back... Wow. Congrats bro

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by jerrypeacelinks(m): 3:03am On Dec 15, 2018
Jaxx007:
My transcript

I’m sorry I can’t.
What did you score?

Looking through

Or walk.

And look good as well
God bless you all���

Another interesting transcript that shows that one has to be SMART, ALERT, CONSCIOUS WITHIN and WELL ARTICULATED.

You nearly would have gotten denied when VO started talking about SAT and how he/she "can't". Being alert and smart, u chipped in IELTS and that was your redemption.

Congrats brother. I wish you the best in your beautiful journey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Olalekank(m): 3:59am On Dec 15, 2018
Afolabi6046:
mhen! After all the drilling, the VO just had no choice. Kudos ma'am you were so prepared and you're a genuine student. We CS folks of Fall2020 key into this testimony. Cc Olalekank CuteRedd
Yes o, I was really glad to see that after all the drilling and impressive answers, she didn't get denied.

Congrats Kirusky4life
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 15, 2018
Olalekank:

Yes o, I was really glad to see that after all the drilling and impressive answers, she didn't get denied.

Congrats Kirusky4life
The question she said she wasn't prepared for sef, she still answered it very well. Thank God for her

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by omoobaadeNGR: 7:31am On Dec 15, 2018
jerrypeacelinks:

Yes. I have received from them on a Saturday before. that was October last year though.
Ok, great. Good to know, thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by checky619: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2018
Hello, please are there chances of getting visa without writing any exam for an undergraduate?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by CuteRedd(f): 8:31am On Dec 15, 2018
Afolabi6046:
I was quite impressed with her answers. Two things I can pick out...She does have genuine interest in the field and was confident to show it... Soon ours will end in praise like this cool

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Time2Smile(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2018
Enasdan:
good morning house, how safe is this statement,

me: how much is your tuition for your first year?
me: $22,000
Vo:who is paying for your education?
me: my aunt, my mother elder sister
vo: who will pay for your second year?
me: my school New England university, do grant graduate internship assistance for all international student in the second year, I will be granted graduate internship assistance in my second with support from my aunt in Nigeria.

please kindly scrutinize and make necessary corrections and suggestions. thanks
Stop worrying about proving that you have funds for the second year or you will end up shooting yourself in the foot.
What is required of you is to have enough funds to cover your first year expenses as stated on your I-20. The VO will not ask you for fund that exceed that. Have you seen anyone asked the question in bold? You need to relax and don't create unnecessary problem for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Kirusky4life(f): 8:41am On Dec 15, 2018
Olalekank:

Congrats Kirusky4life
Thanks dear. I just pray dhl should not fall my hand o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Kirusky4life(f): 8:43am On Dec 15, 2018
CuteRedd:
I was quite impressed with her answers. Two things I can pick out...She does have genuine interest in the field and was confident to show it... Soon ours will end in praise like this cool
urs will end up even better. You won't be tense as I am now. It will be a straight victory

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (536)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.