Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,970 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 - Travel (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 (838256 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (536) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by CuteRedd(f): 9:47am On Dec 15, 2018
Kirusky4life:
urs will end up even better. You won't be tense as I am now. It will be a straight victory
Amen o go and prosper grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 15, 2018
Good morning my brothers and sisters. I have been denied f1 visa before in July. I am reapplying for spring 2019 for another school, can I use emergency appointment now as I was denied five months ago I'll appreciate your response house. Thanks in advance.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Jaxx007: 10:18am On Dec 15, 2018
Kirusky4life:
I had my interview on 4th December at Lagos Embassy.

V.O: Good Morning, Can I have your Passport and I.20
Me: I obliged.
V.O: What course are you going to study?
Me: Am going for my graduate studies in Computer science at TAMUC
V.O: Why Computer science:
Me: I did computer science as my under graduate course, during that time, I developed a penchant for programming. It has been something am very passionate about, so I decided to get an advance degree and specialized in the field.
V.O: How did you hear about the school?
Me: I was doing a research online on school that offers database administration as an option in computer science, TAMUC was one of the schools I came across.
V.O: Why do you want to specialize in Database administration?
Me: (I didn’t prepare for this, but I had to come up with something). Database insecurity is one of the major problems facing Nigeria at the moment, we hear every time about people’s account being hacked in and the issue of cyber-theft is not left out. All these challenges are cropping up because of the poor implementation of the database servers. I want to specialize in this area so that I can contribute to combating these acts.
V.O: Did you apply to other schools?
Me: I applied to three schools, MTSU, Illinois state university and TAMUC
V.O: Did they all admit you?
Me: YES
V.O: so why TAMUC?
Me: The computer science department at TAMUC has a research area that most interest me and can benefit Nigeria if well detected. That is on Database SQL Injection and The implementation of ACID property of a database. Also I was awarded $1000 scholarship which also qualifies me for in-state tuition.
V.O: What is SQL Injection?
Me: SQL Injection is a technique used by Database hackers to add their own SQL code to the database via website input thereby making the database work out of the normal ways and work as they intended.
V.O: (He types something that looks like forever and continued). How did you hear of these research?
Me: My course advisor told me about it during one of our conversations.
V.O: and what did they find out after the research?
Me: The research is still ongoing, which is why am keen to know more about it.
V.O: Did you write any standard test?
Me: Yes, I wrote TOEFL and GRE
V.O: Who is sponsoring your trip?
Me: My cousin
V.O: Do you have is statement of account?
Me: Yes. Passed it on.
V.O: (He looked at it and returned it, then started typing again and brought out a white paper, wrote something on it and returned it with my passport and I.20). Your scholarship is not reflecting on your sevis profile, update it and submit your evidence and passport to us via DHL. No need for you to come back here to submit. Go through the paper I give you and see what you have to do.
Me: Okay. Thank you sir

I just sent the updated I.20 today and the dhl said it will be delivered within 21 working days. Please any1 sent additional documents to the embassy recently, How long did it take to deliver it. The thought of that 21 days is killing. school starts on 10th January.

Your paying for standard delivery it takes 21 days or more
Pay for express delivery max 4 days
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Jummielopez(f): 10:21am On Dec 15, 2018
Greetings to all the great people that kept this thread alive. It's been educating and motivating., with transcripts and helpful tips, I actually drew strength from here. I was denied, and a friend advised I check Nairaland, now I'm motivated to reapply.
Please I'd appreciate if I can be put through the stages of reapplication as I used an agent earlier, but now I want to do it on my own.
I'd be reapplying for an F1 visa, initial interview was Dec 7. My school resumes orientation on Jan 7 and starts class Jan 12.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 10:22am On Dec 15, 2018
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Trichi1208: 10:24am On Dec 15, 2018
ifyalways:

Aww Tolu. Thank you very much. I got help from a guy here and we've started. I will reach you privately if I ever need your help..thanks for offering , much appreciated. smiley

please I need your assistance, can we talk on whatsapp please 07060672717

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 10:24am On Dec 15, 2018
You can!
Oegbeyem1:
Good morning my brothers and sisters. I have been denied f1 visa before in July. I am reapplying for spring 2019 for another school, can I use emergency appointment now as I was denied five months ago I'll appreciate your response house. Thanks in advance.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 10:42am On Dec 15, 2018
I am not sure you can see a date. Defer your admission and see if Summer or Fall 2019 would be okay. Take your time to put yourself together and prepare well for the next interview. It is not just about reapplying, but getting things right and being able to convince the VO.

Jummielopez:
Greetings to all the great people that kept this thread alive. It's been educating and motivating., with transcripts and helpful tips, I actually drew strength from here. I was denied, and a friend advised I check Nairaland, now I'm motivated to reapply.
Please I'd appreciate if I can be put through the stages of reapplication as I used an agent earlier, but now I want to do it on my own.
I'd be reapplying for an F1 visa, initial interview was Dec 7. My school resumes orientation on Jan 7 and starts class Jan 12.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by emandman: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2018
Jaxx007:
I have been a silent reader here and I just want to thank all the guru on here. God continue to bless you all. The first time I came on here I had a heart attack because of the reject I saw that day and it was the same university I got admission to and I planned never to come to nairaland ever again. But some one encouraged me to come 2 days to my interview day and I did and did not regret it.
My transcript

Vo looking at me while waiting to give someone she called a reject and asked me to come forward

Me: good morning ma’am
Vo: good morning thank you

Vo: you going. To xxxx school to study
Me: ms in mechanical engineering

Vo: you work with what company
Me: I said the xxxxx

Vo: how did you hear about this school
Me; ( my heart beating 1million beats per second) while working offshore ...... mumbled rubbish. Started again and said it meet my career goals
Was meant to say. While working offshore on a steam turbine turbo machinery used to convert sea water to drinking water. With some experts we got talking and they told me about some schools. I did my research and found out they meet my career goals.

Vo: do you have SAT
Me: no it’s not required by my school for admission.

Vo: typing ...... looked at me and said at this time to show your a qualified student to study in the USA you have to have tofel or GRE.
I’m sorry I can’t.
Me: I interrupt and said I did IElts
Vo: oh good where is the result
Me: was like wooow smiling looking at vo
Vo: smiles and was like give me something or or Give me something quick quick quick
What did you score?
Me: 7.0
Vo: that will do

Vo: sponsor
Me : uncle

Can’t remember if she asked what he does

Vo: and your parents
Me: xxxxx

Vo: ok give me statement of account
Me: gave her

Vo: with the nature of work you do you must be swimming in money. Give me your own statement
Me: I did
Looking through
Vo: why this so much withdrawal
Me:I’m building my own estates oh lovely

Vo: for now I don’t need your own. I’ll hold onto your sponsor and verify if there’s anything wrong you will be banned for life. Do you want me to proceed
Me: yes ma’am
Vo: go and pay your school fee and enjoy your studies. Gave me white paper. I could not hold back but gave the best smile ever and said thanks ma’am
Vo: yw enjoy your studies

I did not know if I wanted to run
Or walk.

If you plan to use fake bank statement don’t bother going for the interview.
And also prayer is the key honestly
Pray like you have never prayed before.
And look good as well
I saw God at work on my date.
Make sure your answers are very technical and relates to your work experience. It helps.
Thanks everyone here for your encouragement
God bless you all���

Lol from ban of 10 years to ban for life..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Olupharez: 11:29am On Dec 15, 2018
Hello guys,
I was denied in Abuja on the 11th December, just relocated back to Lagos. What's the implication rescheduling another interview in Lagos.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nutshell44: 11:52am On Dec 15, 2018
Olupharez:
Hello guys,
I was denied in Abuja on the 11th December, just relocated back to Lagos. What's the implication rescheduling another interview in Lagos.

No implication

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Enasdan(m): 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
Time2Smile:

Stop worrying about proving that you have funds for the second year or you will end up shooting yourself in the foot.
What is required of you is to have enough funds to cover your first year expenses as stated on your I-20. The VO will not ask you for fund that exceed that. Have you seen anyone asked the question in bold? You need to relax and don't create unnecessary problem for yourself.
thanks for your advice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Olawale008888: 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
How u doing Nairalanders....sorry my transcript is coming late...i went for my interview on the 3rd of december...make i no lie una... God's work in me collecting this visa is like 98%...i was meant to go for my interview in November but wen i pray instead of my saying Ya Allah let me get my visa this November i kept on saying december wen i notice my mistake i will change it back to November...then i also noticed that out of 10 movies i watch 5 of them would have a location in Baltimore or Maryland so i knew that was a good sign...i got to d embassy by 5...i walked around n also saw Otedola's big boat its just beside the embassy....try n check it out maybe ur moral will shoot up...
So while doing the normal checking in there was drama...the lady at my back tapped me she was like bros which time dem give u i was surprised cos dey called only 6:30 people...i said 6:30 and she was like her own is 8am o that will they allow her in i was like well since u don join d queue try ur luck...den we got to d security checking us in...the lady in my front violated every single thing...she was with 2 fones, her usb code, a flashdrive, her powerbank, a comb, makeup kit with mirror, a nail cutter...lol i couldnt laff...dey sha said she should go n drop dem...den next one lady did bring her sevis receipt...anyhow we entered sha...while on d queue to b interviewed a guy wu is going for graduate program was just signing his I-20...i was like ha oga u r signing in the place meant for guardians he was like ha...he corrected himself den d next question came...oga which date make i put...i wanted to ask the guy to just leave cos i know his visa is a No No...so now the main interview..was directed to this beautiful white lady at window 7
Me: Good morning ma
Vo: Good morning...your passport and I-20 pls
Me: i passed it...was having difficulties passing it tru the open space...
Vo: Where are you going to please
Me: im going to the university of maryland baltimore county for my masters of professional studies in geographic information science and cartography... (i was very fast)
Vo: please talk slowly...its like u rehearsed it...
She asked again where are u going to
Me: Im going to the University of marylan..... (i was still very fast)
Vo: looked at me and was like bro shebi i just tell u say make u slow down( her looks were speaking pidgin english to me) why Umbc

Me: umbc unlike more universities offering GiS focuses more on the information system aspect of Gis...umbc's courses arr unique current and forward leading in their content.

Vo: how did u hear about the school
Me: my mentor and my supervisor during my undergraduate days told me about the school and he refered me to a lecturer in the department of economices who did her masters in Economic policy analysis at Umbc she told me alot about the school and urged me to make further findings...

Vo: Who is sponsoring u
me: my dad

Vo: can i have his bank statement
I passed it
She continued...how much does he make in a year
me: i have no idea ma

Vo: i would just calculate it from his Bank statement..did u write and standardize test

Me: yes...i wrote Gre...i had 147 in QR and 145 in VR

Vo: thats a very impressive score y didnt u apply for scholarship
Me: (i was like 292 is impressive ke)....there was no time to apply for a scholarship ma

Vo: oh ok....she returns my bank statement
Me: for my mind i was like ha na to go but anoda Visa form be that...

Vo: how many schools did u apply for
Me: Umbc and sam Huston state uni

Vo: ok do u have siblings
Me: yes i have 2 senior bros and a senior sis...

VO: Wat do dey do...
Me: they work with the government but one of my bro is in France

Vo: wat is the weather condition in Baltimore
me: its getting cold over dere...winter came early..

Vo: Hope ur bro in france has sent u winter jacket
Me: yes ma

Vo: i would b approving your visa......
From here i no hear anytin again....
Pls just pray wella n prepare wella...i do draw a face on a paper n i paste it on d wall to practice with....just practicen research well on ur school....wu dey go Maryland here

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
Congrats. This was like a friendly conversation.

Stay focus on your mission in life, and let coming to America brings out the best in you.

Olawale008888:
How u doing Nairalanders....sorry my transcript is coming late...i went for my interview on the 3rd of december...make i no lie una... God's work in me collecting this visa is like 98%...i was meant to go for my interview in November but wen i pray instead of my saying Ya Allah let me get my visa this November i kept on saying december wen i notice my mistake i will change it back to November...then i also noticed that out of 10 movies i watch 5 of them would have a location in Baltimore or Maryland so i knew that was a good sign...i got to d embassy by 5...i walked around n also saw Otedola's big boat its just beside the embassy....try n check it out maybe ur moral will shoot up...
So while doing the normal checking in there was drama...the lady at my back tapped me she was like bros which time dem give u i was surprised cos dey called only 6:30 people...i said 6:30 and she was like her own is 8am o that will they allow her in i was like well since u don join d queue try ur luck...den we got to d security checking us in...the lady in my front violated every single thing...she was with 2 fones, her usb code, a flashdrive, her powerbank, a comb, makeup kit with mirror, a nail cutter...lol i couldnt laff...dey sha said she should go n drop dem...den next one lady did bring her sevis receipt...anyhow we entered sha...while on d queue to b interviewed a guy wu is going for graduate program was just signing his I-20...i was like ha oga u r signing in the place meant for guardians he was like ha...he corrected himself den d next question came...oga which date make i put...i wanted to ask the guy to just leave cos i know his visa is a No No...so now the main interview..was directed to this beautiful white lady at window 7
Me: im going to the university of maryland baltimore county for my masters of professional studies in geographic information science and cartography... (i was very fast)
Vo: looked at me and was like bro shebi i just tell u say make u slow down( her looks were speaking pidgin english to me) why Umbc

Me: umbc unlike more universities offering GiS focuses more on the information system aspect of Gis...umbc's courses arr unique current and forward leading in their content.

Me: my mentor and my supervisor during my undergraduate days told me about the school and he refered me to a lecturer in the department of economices who did her masters in Economic policy analysis at Umbc she told me alot about the school and urged me to make further findings...

I passed it

Vo: i would just calculate it from his Bank statement..did u write and standardize test

Me: (i was like 292 is impressive ke)....there was no time to apply for a scholarship ma

Pls just pray wella n prepare wella...i do draw a face on a paper n i paste it on d wall to practice with....just practicen research well on ur school....wu dey go Maryland here

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nutshell44: 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
Olawale008888:

I passed it

Congrats. When are you traveling maybe we can hook up
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
CuteRedd:
I was quite impressed with her answers. Two things I can pick out...She does have genuine interest in the field and was confident to show it... Soon ours will end in praise like this cool
She knew why she needed to be in the US. A lot of denial transcripts here are generic but then some people aren't lucky as the VO doesn't give them time to express themselves. I look forward to your UPenn transcript cheesy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Abacino007(m): 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
Good day house, I have been able to retrieve my account from the agent care. I have also scheduled an appointment to 7th of January with my previous ds160 confirmation number. My challenge now is how can I print my ds160 document? I have already scheduled appointment but I have not printed the DS160 page that will carry my passport photograph.

I was previously denied 11th of December and I will not be making any changes to my DS160 form as the details filled there are correct
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nutshell44: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
Abacino007:
Good day house, I have been able to retrieve my account from the agent care. I have also scheduled an appointment to 7th of January with my previous ds160 confirmation number. My challenge now is how can I print my ds160 document? I have already scheduled appointment but I have not printed the DS160 page that will carry my passport photograph

Please don’t go with old ds160. It’s a red flag
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Abacino007(m): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nutshell44:

Please don’t go with old ds160. It’s a red flag

What can I do? I have already booked appointment. The info in it are correct. Pls what can I do.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ubah1(m): 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
Abacino007:
Good day house, I have been able to retrieve my account from the agent care. I have also scheduled an appointment to 7th of January with my previous ds160 confirmation number. My challenge now is how can I print my ds160 document? I have already scheduled appointment but I have not printed the DS160 page that will carry my passport photograph

You need a new ds 160 number. They will send u back if you go with the old one
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nutshell44: 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
Abacino007:

What can I do? I have already booked appointment. The info in it are correct. Pls what can I do.

Just fill new one ds160. And update
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Abacino007(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ubah1:

You need a new ds 160 number. They will send u back if you go with the old one

Thank you.

How will I go about it? I hope I won’t loose the visa application fee? It was in the hand of an agent before I switched it away from him to schedule an appointment when he was misleading me.
What can I do get new one. Help me, I want to leave the agent out completely.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Abacino007(m): 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nutshell44:

Just fill new one ds160. And update

Like I should start the whole process afresh?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Jibola10(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
Abacino007:
Good day house, I have been able to retrieve my account from the agent care. I have also scheduled an appointment to 7th of January with my previous ds160 confirmation number. My challenge now is how can I print my ds160 document? I have already scheduled appointment but I have not printed the DS160 page that will carry my passport photograph.

I was previously denied 11th of December and I will not be making any changes to my DS160 form as the details filled there are correct
I really do not know if this would change anything or my advise came late, based on what you said you have been denied 3 times this year already, scheduling another interview for spring 2019 is like rush and desperation to me, you should have defer your admission, don't make the job of the vo easy by increasing your denial prospect. it's just my opinion though

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nutshell44: 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
Abacino007:

Like I should start the whole process afresh?

Fill a new ds160. Then update the number on ur appointment page.
You will see a column on the appointment page. “Update profile “ put the new ds160 number where you put the old one. Then click save.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ubah1(m): 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
Abacino007:

Thank you.

How will I go about it? I hope I won’t loose the visa application fee? It was in the hand of an agent before I switched it away from him to schedule an appointment when he was misleading me.
What can I do get new one. Help me, I want to leave the agent out completely.

Fill a new ds 160, then login to your cgifederal account, go to edit your profile section and replace the ds 160 number with the new one

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Abacino007(m): 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
Jibola10:

I really do not know if this would change anything or my advise came late, based on what you said you have been denied 3 times this year already, scheduling another interview for spring 2019 is like rush and desperation to me, you should have defer your admission, don't make the job of the vo easy by increasing your denial prospect. it's just my opinion though

Thank you. I appreciate this. You are very correct from the experience point view. There is one thing I believe when trying, it’s either I fail or I succeed. I know the reason for my previous denial and I want to tackle it. I believe it will end in praise. Nothing is impossible with God, I am not desperate. This will be my last attempt and it will end in praise. My time will not pass me. God’s will will be done.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Abacino007(m): 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nutshell44:

Fill a new ds160. The update the number on ur appointment page.
You will see a column on the appointment page. “Update profile “ put the new ds160 number where you put the old old. Then click save.

Thank you. I am doing that already
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Abacino007(m): 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ubah1:

Fill a new ds 160, then login to your cgifederal account, go to edit your profile section and replace the ds 160 number with the new one

Thanks bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ararume2: 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
Good evening all. Was denied for the second time yesterday. Interview was short. Here's a transcript...

Me: Good morning ma'm

Vosadlooking very unfriendly) your passport and i20

you applied sometime in June. What do you think has changed about your application?

Me: I think I was unable to demonstrate that I had adequate sources of funding for my studies... my uncle heard of the visa denial and decided to step in to defray the cost of my studies..

Vo: Do you have his SOA...please pass it ..

Me: Yes please..passed it to her

Vo: Looked at it and typed for quite an uncomfortably long while. What does he do?

Me: He's a major distributor of Dangote cement in the south east and south south with outlets in all states of the south east...

Vo: How many children does he have?

Me: a boy

Vo: how old is he?

Me: 6yrs

Vo: kept typing for a very long time...

Me; My father still insists on playing traditional fatherly roles.. he'll be giving me $4k for my journey initially and will be sending monthly stipends for my living expenses. Can I also give you his SOA?

Vo: No...please concentrate on my questions

Me: alright ma'm

Vo: Typed and typed till she finally said ' I'm sorry you do not qualify for ....

The SOA shows a balance of 30m my tuition plus living expenses is abt 36k dollars...less than 13m

My start date is on 7/1/19

Where do I go from here?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Abacino007(m): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ararume2:
Good evening all. Was denied for the second time yesterday. Interview was short. Here's a transcript...

Me: Good morning ma'm

Vosadlooking very unfriendly) your passport and i20

you applied sometime in June. What do you think has changed about your application?

Me: I think I was unable to demonstrate that I had adequate sources of funding for my studies... my uncle heard of the visa denial and decided to step in to defray the cost of my studies..

Vo: Do you have his SOA...please pass it ..

Me: Yes please..passed it to her

Vo: Looked at it and typed for quite an uncomfortably long while. What does he do?

Me: He's a major distributor of Dangote cement in the south east and south south with outlets in all states of the south east...

Vo: How many children does he have?

Me: a boy

Vo: how old is he?

Me: 6yrs

Vo: kept typing for a very long time...

Me; My father still insists on playing traditional fatherly roles.. he'll be giving me $4k for my journey initially and will be sending monthly stipends for my living expenses. Can I also give you his SOA?

Vo: No...please concentrate on my questions

Me: alright ma'm

Vo: Typed and typed till she finally said ' I'm sorry you do not qualify for ....

The SOA shows a balance of 30m my tuition plus living expenses is abt 36k dollars...less than 13m

My start date is on 7/1/19

Where do I go from here?

Sorry about the denial. What do intend to do? It’s either you defer your admission or reapply and mail the school to see if they can extend your resumption date.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ararume2: 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
Abacino007:

Sorry about the denial. What do intend to do? It’s either you defer your admission or reapply and mail the school to see if they can extend your resumption date.

What do you think went wrong with the interview?

I really don't know what to do right now

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (536)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.