Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 - Travel (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 (794008 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (536) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by harriseen(m): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2018
Humble11:

Abuja embassy uses blue paper and pink paper for visa refusal. It has same content

Aii thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by CapitoneMax(m): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
Personal opinion though, I think you did really well at the interview. Your responses were direct, straight to the point and clearly explained your genuine intention of obtaining an MBA. However and to me, the program structure especially the delivery (hybrid) was the major and probably the only disadvantage your interview had.
Let other experienced gurus on this thread offer advice
harriseen:
Hello fellow nairalanders.

So I got the blue paper today at the Abuja embassy. Feels very sad, but I hope to try again. School resumes Oct. 22, 2018.
Despite the outcome, I really do thank y’all here, cos the extent to which I prepared was because of what I learned from you guys

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by kfrosh: 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
@harriseen.

Here is my take on your transcript. You seemed prepared for the interview but should have worked on your responses by going straight to the point.
Going straight to the point while responding to questions won't have given the V.O the chance to ask more probing questions that will catch you off guards. And truly like you said, your once a week classes was what most likely finished you(It immediately put a doubt in the V.Os mind of your credibility).

Next time you're going, write out your responses on all possible type of questions and practise with it for a month (practise doing mock interviews several times). Share these responses with those who have gone through the process before and You should double check to see your responses are logical to you and if it will seem logical to any V.O too as well.
harriseen:

Aii thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by harriseen(m): 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
kfrosh:
@harriseen.

Here is my take on your transcript. You seemed prepared for the interview but should have worked on your responses by going straight to the point.
Going straight to the point while responding to questions won't have given the V.O the chance to ask more probing questions that will catch you off guards. And truly like you said, your once a week classes was what most likely finished you(It immediately put a doubt in the V.Os mind of your credibility).

Next time you're going, write out your responses on all possible type of questions and practise with it for a month (practise doing mock interviews several times). Share these responses with those who have gone through the process before and You should double check to see your responses are logical to you and if it will seem logical to any V.O too as well.

Thanks @kfrosh
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by harriseen(m): 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
CapitoneMax:
Personal opinion though, I think you did really well at the interview. Your responses were direct, straight to the point and clearly explained your genuine intention of obtaining an MBA. However and to me, the program structure especially the delivery (hybrid) was the major and probably the only disadvantage your interview had.
Let other experienced gurus on this thread offer advice

Thanks boss!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Kemyem: 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hello guys,I am about to start applying to schools.. I have a bsc in accounting ; but am a little confused on whether to do a msc in accounting again....
Please if you have bsc Accounting, and you are currently applying or have applied...please i need suggestions...
Thank you

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by dk2baba(m): 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hello guys I want to go for an undergraduate program in USA and I already have a degree certificate here in Nigeria am 25 would age not b a barrier?? Pls I need an urgent response from an experienced person
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Abacino007(m): 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hello My Nairaland family,

Can someone directly ask your graduate coordinator for funding? Like persuading
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Sophiaugo: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
I got denied today at lagos embassy, LagosismyHome, ade and the rest members of this group thanks for all your advice. The VO is sha mean just turning people into chealse fan like beans #she doesn't even give u time to explain what u have to say.
VO :good morning
Me:good morning ma
VO : your passport and i20 pls
Me: passes it
VO: I see you going to trinity Valley Community collage, what for?
Me : I am to trinity Valley Community collage for an associate degree in drama
VO : tell me about trinity
Me: the college is well equipped with play text and course which would help me gain good, she cuts in.. I was like shuu which thing be this na HaAh!
VO :why this course (starts typing seriously)
Me: sincerely ma I have always loved theatre art and as an enthusiast in script writing, this course would no only enhance my writing skills but would bring me into the real world of theatre art and groom me in different aspects of dram, cuts inn, (me in my mind Jesus is Lord which kind witch be this na!
Vo: who is sponsoring your program
Me:my dad
Vo: what does he do
Me he is a business man, a major dealer in vehicle spare parts
VO : did u take any standardized test
Me: yea
Vo: which
Me: toefl
VO : sorry.........with the yeye blue paper and their ceremony
Me: I just collected the thing put inside my file walled out to go meet my elder brother, that was like no wahala its not a do or die affair, let's go jor. But m sad tho, success to other applicants, and any advice on what to do, I m willing to hear.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by hardeyswaggz: 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
bro i had to ask this same question in 2015...mine was even a critical one cuz my first degree was chemistry and the anticipated degree was criminal justice. i can remember nairalanders told me there is no problem if you want to go for another degree but deep inside of me i knew something isnt right. but i relied on God that if i could state reasons why i am going for criminal justice maybe there could be a miracle. i can remember the V.O asked me twice if i was going for masters and i said no! i am going for another degree in criminal justice. he later asked why and in my mind i was like the hour has come to get through this fear, before i could finish speaking...i saw a blue paper. i dont want you to be scared cuz of what i just said as the reason for my denial might not be the course i just fell i did everything right but then there are others who didnt even do say anything wrong and were not granted VISA. So please i will advise that you articulate good points of why you want to go for another degree and let GOD handle the rest. lemme know when you get your VISA
dk2baba:
Hello guys I want to go for an undergraduate program in USA and I already have a degree certificate here in Nigeria am 25 would age not b a barrier?? Pls I need an urgent response from an experienced person
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Spotlighte: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
dk2baba:
I want to go for an undergraduate program in USA and I already have a degree certificate here in Nigeria am 25 would age not b a barrier?? Pls I need an urgent response from an experienced person
Why do you want to go for another undergraduate programme? Are you going for an entirely different field?

It's always difficult to convince a VO that you are only going for studies and not just running away. If you can convince them, good and fine. There was a girl here last season who got her visa to study another undergraduate course - she switched from the humanities to tech, look her up and see what she did different.

Why not go for a master's degree though?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by haywhizzy21(m): 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
F
Kemyem:
Hello guys,I am about to start applying to schools.. I have a bsc in accounting ; but am a little confused on whether to do a msc in accounting again....
Please if you have bsc Accounting, and you are currently applying or have applied...please i need suggestions...
Thank you

Hi, base of Wah I av learnt here,, I would advise you to go for a stem oriented course,, lyk business analytics etc because of OPT chance,, more over masters in accounting can be easily earned online,, that my own take,, Buh who am I to decide? I still dey Niger lyk u.. Lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Spotlighte: 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
Abacino007:
Hello My Nairaland family,

Can someone directly ask your graduate coordinator for funding? Like persuading
Yes, you can ask them directly.
I feel it's always good to ask them before starting the application process too while following up through it.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Kemyem: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
Thank you... I guess u r also planning to apply too...
haywhizzy21:
F

Hi, base of Wah I av learnt here,, I would advise you to go for a stem oriented course,, lyk business analytics etc because of OPT chance,, more over masters in accounting can be easily earned online,, that my own take,, Buh who am I to decide? I still dey Niger lyk u.. Lol

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by dk2baba(m): 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
I will brother , you scared me thou
hardeyswaggz:
bro i had to ask this same question in 2015...mine was even a critical one cuz my first degree was chemistry and the anticipated degree was criminal justice. i can remember nairalanders told me there is no problem if you want to go for another degree but deep inside of me i knew something isnt right. but i relied on God that if i could state reasons why i am going for criminal justice maybe there could be a miracle. i can remember the V.O asked me twice if i was going for masters and i said no! i am going for another degree in criminal justice. he later asked why and in my mind i was like the hour has come to get through this fear, before i could finish speaking...i saw a blue paper. i dont want you to be scared cuz of what i just said as the reason for my denial might not be the course i just fell i did everything right but then there are others who didnt even do say anything wrong and were not granted VISA. So please i will advise that you articulate good points of why you want to go for another degree and let GOD handle the rest. lemme know when you get your VISA
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Sheq: 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kemyem:
Thank you
holla...same here ...going for ms accounting and forensics accounting
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Sheq: 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hello gurus ..how else can someone get loan ..if the school isnt among the scjools listed on mpower and prodigy....plus no cosigner ...

How else can fees be funded...thank you

(Cc. Femi321 femi123 texrem lagosismyhome bigfrancis cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by bigfrancis21: 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
Sheq:
Hello gurus ..how else can someone get loan ..if the school isnt among the scjools listed on mpower and prodigy....plus no cosigner ...

How else can fees be funded...thank you

(Cc. Femi321 femi123 texrem lagosismyhome bigfrancis cheesy

Practically 0% chance. Except if someone here lends you money which is very rare or you get a GA from school (if going for graduate studies).
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by harriseen(m): 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
harriseen:

So I got the blue paper today at the Abuja embassy. Feels very sad, but I hope to try again. School resumes Oct. 22, 2018.
Despite the outcome, I really do thank y’all here, cos the extent to which I prepared was because of what I learned from you guys

Below is my transcript and please I will need your assessment. I don’t mind overly frank comments. My own na to learn, refire and get my visa approved

VO: Good morning.

Me: Good morning.

VO: passport and I20

(I passed it)

VO: So I see you’re going to Westcliff University in Irvine.

Me: that’s correct. Irvine California

VO: what program are you going there for?

Me: Master of Business Administration with a concentration in International Business

VO: So where did you first learn about this school.

Me: I first saw it on LinkedIn, on a former schoolmate’s profile, he did his MBA there. I then went further to do a personal online research on the school, including on the school’s website.

VO: so what kind of school is this (honestly this kicked me off balance, until this moment I thought I was very confident and fluent in my expressions, didn’t really understand what she meant. I sha answered that it’s a school that offers both undergraduate and graduate programs, they basically got only a faculty of Education and a college of Business. She cuts in and asks: “is it an online school or what?”)

Me: oh, that... they offer both online and hybrid options, but I chose the hybrid option as it is more involving and robust. There’s student mentoring and the cross cultural learning to gain. Besides Westcliff has an arrangement for hybrid students to have a few days internship experience at selected firms. (Nodding her head and typing seriously, and not smiling at all)

VO: what’s your schedule for this program?

Me: (this was where I feel my problem started). So classes are once in a week. (She cuts in and asks: “So what will you be doing on other days?” “Cos one problem with these hybrid programs and in your case where you go to school just once in a week, is that students end up working, and that’s illegal.” I sha told her, apart from classes with lecturers there are student discussion groups and engagement, “besides I don’t intend to go doing anything illegal, that’s something I have never done in my life”). We will be doing courses in Organization behavior, managerial accounting, financial management, marketing management, strategic management in globalized economy, managerial economics and of course my concentration- International business.

VO: when did you finish your first degree.

Me: 2011, although the session was officially 2009/2010, the semester dragged into the first quarter of 2011.

VO: So what have you been doing since you graduated.

Me: oh, so much. After my NYSC in 2012, I worked briefly as an intern producer with abc tv station. I then joined xyz bank as service quality officer in the loans department in 2014, later that year I moved to abc bank where I was a customer service officer and funds transfer officer. Since 2015 till date I have been with xyz bank as head abc unit in one of the branches where I’m responsible for xyz of the branch, supervise a team of xyz who are in charge of “this this this and that”

VO: So what will this degree do for you?

Me: (I feel I also messed up here, some how I failed to mention how this degree would enhance my growth with the bank or give opportunity for a specific role). Even though I have had this vast experience in banking operations for about 4 years, there still is that foundational gap, as my first degree was in the arts- English and Literature ( at this point she stopped looking at me, quickly typed and was staring at her monitor); so this program would help me with in-depth understanding of organizational capabilities needed for operations, especially in specialized functions as Finance, marketing and Human Resources. (I know I didn’t really do well here, somehow I didn’t say all I had prepared to say, and the way she was staring at me didn’t even help. Lol).

VO: who will be paying for this program?

Me: I have been able to save up over the course of... (she cuts in)

VO: Pointedly, tell me who’s paying (tapping her wrist), time, time.

Me: oh, I will be partly paying, my uncle takes care of other expenses. (Almost forgot to add) I also have a certain percentage of scholarship.

VO: can I have documents for that. ( handed her my statement, uncle’s and scholarship letter)

Me: (while she was going through the SOAs) my statement is a money market account statement, but I have a letter of introduction here from the bank stating that it could be liquidated at anytime.

VO: why would your uncle wanna pay for you?

Me: he’s my foster father, he’s been very much involved in my education, especially after my dad’s sight got inpaired, also I’m like the child he doesn’t have.

VO: what does he do?

Me: Primarily he owns a bureau de change and also imports and sells tiles.

She then types ooooooo, next thing na blue paper, stating that I have not proven strong home ties.

I need very candid advice here on what next to do. Sch resumes Oct. 22.

Also one guy got pink paper, he left frowning and very embittered. But what does the pink paper mean?

Pls guys I wanna immediately reapply for visa before resumption- October 22. How can I go about it. Is it even possible? I have logged on to the page with same user name, but there’s no option for fresh application. Do I sign up all over again? Would it not give me the error msg that there’s already a user with such details?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Rytefish: 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
earnvest:
Looks like an agent came here with his goods to market but let me keep watching o. This one na new tactic for birds that have learnt to fly without perching.

Bros, I saw that advert, very catchy and charming. I need no one to reveal to me it was an advert. Now, the advert has gotten him/her two clients.

I am a silent follower, but I decided to come into the showroom when I saw someone who is of like-mind.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Sheq: 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
bigfrancis21:

Practically 0% chance. Except if someone here lends you money which is very rare or you get a GA from school (if going for graduate studies).
wow...thank you so much..thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Rytefish: 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
Bros, I saw that advert, very catchy and charming. I need no one to reveal to me it was an advert. Now, the advert has gotten him/her two clients.

I am a silent follower, but I decided to come into the showroom when I saw someone who is of like-mind.

earnvest:
Looks like an agent came here with his goods to market but let me keep watching o. This one na new tactic for birds that have learnt to fly without perching.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by hardeyswaggz: 12:47am On Sep 20, 2018
oh no brother, it should encourage you. no crime i going for another degree. like i said just articulate your reasons for going for another degree very well. maybe you talk about the school, people who have graduated for the course,, how they have changed things in naija, how you want to afffect the country with it and all
dk2baba:
I will brother , you scared me thou
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by sheke01: 2:31am On Sep 20, 2018
harriseen:

Below is my transcript and please I will need your assessment. I don’t mind overly frank comments. My own na to learn, refire and get my visa approved

VO: Good morning.

Me: Good morning.

VO: passport and I20

(I passed it)

VO: So I see you’re going to Westcliff University in Irvine.

Me: that’s correct. Irvine California

VO: what program are you going there for?

Me: Master of Business Administration with a concentration in International Business

VO: So where did you first learn about this school.

Me: I first saw it on LinkedIn, on a former schoolmate’s profile, he did his MBA there. I then went further to do a personal online research on the school, including on the school’s website.

VO: so what kind of school is this (honestly this kicked me off balance, until this moment I thought I was very confident and fluent in my expressions, didn’t really understand what she meant. I sha answered that it’s a school that offers both undergraduate and graduate programs, they basically got only a faculty of Education and a college of Business. She cuts in and asks: “is it an online school or what?”)

Me: oh, that... they offer both online and hybrid options, but I chose the hybrid option as it is more involving and robust. There’s student mentoring and the cross cultural learning to gain. Besides Westcliff has an arrangement for hybrid students to have a few days internship experience at selected firms. (Nodding her head and typing seriously, and not smiling at all)

VO: what’s your schedule for this program?

Me: (this was where I feel my problem started). So classes are once in a week. (She cuts in and asks: “So what will you be doing on other days?” “Cos one problem with these hybrid programs and in your case where you go to school just once in a week, is that students end up working, and that’s illegal.” I sha told her, apart from classes with lecturers there are student discussion groups and engagement, “besides I don’t intend to go doing anything illegal, that’s something I have never done in my life”). We will be doing courses in Organization behavior, managerial accounting, financial management, marketing management, strategic management in globalized economy, managerial economics and of course my concentration- International business.

VO: when did you finish your first degree.

Me: 2011, although the session was officially 2009/2010, the semester dragged into the first quarter of 2011.

VO: So what have you been doing since you graduated.

Me: oh, so much. After my NYSC in 2012, I worked briefly as an intern producer with abc tv station. I then joined xyz bank as service quality officer in the loans department in 2014, later that year I moved to abc bank where I was a customer service officer and funds transfer officer. Since 2015 till date I have been with xyz bank as head abc unit in one of the branches where I’m responsible for xyz of the branch, supervise a team of xyz who are in charge of “this this this and that”

VO: So what will this degree do for you?

Me: (I feel I also messed up here, some how I failed to mention how this degree would enhance my growth with the bank or give opportunity for a specific role). Even though I have had this vast experience in banking operations for about 4 years, there still is that foundational gap, as my first degree was in the arts- English and Literature ( at this point she stopped looking at me, quickly typed and was staring at her monitor); so this program would help me with in-depth understanding of organizational capabilities needed for operations, especially in specialized functions as Finance, marketing and Human Resources. (I know I didn’t really do well here, somehow I didn’t say all I had prepared to say, and the way she was staring at me didn’t even help. Lol).

VO: who will be paying for this program?

Me: I have been able to save up over the course of... (she cuts in)

VO: Pointedly, tell me who’s paying (tapping her wrist), time, time.

Me: oh, I will be partly paying, my uncle takes care of other expenses. (Almost forgot to add) I also have a certain percentage of scholarship.

VO: can I have documents for that. ( handed her my statement, uncle’s and scholarship letter)

Me: (while she was going through the SOAs) my statement is a money market account statement, but I have a letter of introduction here from the bank stating that it could be liquidated at anytime.

VO: why would your uncle wanna pay for you?

Me: he’s my foster father, he’s been very much involved in my education, especially after my dad’s sight got inpaired, also I’m like the child he doesn’t have.

VO: what does he do?

Me: Primarily he owns a bureau de change and also imports and sells tiles.

She then types ooooooo, next thing na blue paper, stating that I have not proven strong home ties.

I need very candid advice here on what next to do. Sch resumes Oct. 22.

Also one guy got pink paper, he left frowning and very embittered. But what does the pink paper mean?

First, "What kind of school is this"?
A quick scan through of the school website revealed that the school has just two faculty; business and education faculties. The website even emphasized more on the "online (innovative virtual class sessions) and part time" schooling than on the hybrid session. The VO seemed to have a bad blood for hybrid programs. I won't be surprised if another VO you meet have the same bad blood too. The school website did not do much to help your case.

Second, "What's your schedule for this program"?
In my opinion, This was where you gave the fatal blow to your "slim" chances. Why did you go about saying what you were not asked. Why did you bring up the fact that you will only be having classes once a week? Just pray that the VO did not input this into your profile, else you will be dashing them 57600 over and over again if you keep going there with same school and program.
Next time "schedule for your program is "how many credit hours you will be taking, "the duration for your program", "how many semesters". Don't over sing your weakest point.
If you are the VO, would you believe that someone that have worked for over 4 years in the banking industry, heading different units, will go to school just once a week and sit idle for the remaining 6days of the week??
I think the outcome of your interview was decided at this point.

I am not an expert in visa matters, but in my opinion, I think you should give it another shot and hope for the best. If your best is not good enough, you might want to consider applying to another school that does not offer online MBA program. From what I've read here over the years, it's most time difficult to convince a VO that you want to spend a lot of money on something you can easily get online from the comfort of your home country.

I hope this helps you.

9 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by solarinde(m): 3:35am On Sep 20, 2018
Pls house, how much precisely is student visa? I have gotten different prices online, $471, £462, £348. Please which is correct? Or anyone with a different price?. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by NYPD: 4:41am On Sep 20, 2018
harriseen:

Pls guys I wanna immediately reapply for visa before resumption- October 22. How can I go about it. Is it even possible? I have logged on to the page with same user name, but there’s no option for fresh application. Do I sign up all over again? Would it not give me the error msg that there’s already a user with such details?

Bro i stay in California and have never heard of this University and this hybrid course option is a red flag too. Just reconsider your school and program choice so u wont just keep wasting money for visa.

But if you really feel convinced as anything is possible GO ON.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by harriseen(m): 4:46am On Sep 20, 2018
sheke01:

First, "What kind of school is this"?
A quick scan through of the school website revealed that the school has just two faculty; business and education faculties. The website even emphasized more on the "online (innovative virtual class sessions) and part time" schooling than on the hybrid session. The VO seemed to have a bad blood for hybrid programs. I won't be surprised if another VO you meet have the same bad blood too. The school website did not do much to help your case.

Second, "What's your schedule for this program"?
In my opinion, This was where you gave the fatal blow to your "slim" chances. Why did you go about saying what you were not asked. Why did you bring up the fact that you will only be having classes once a week? Just pray that the VO did not input this into your profile, else you will be dashing them 57600 over and over again if you keep going there with same school and program.
Next time "schedule for your program is "how many credit hours you will be taking, "the duration for your program", "how many semesters". Don't over sing your weakest point.
If you are the VO, would you believe that someone that have worked for over 4 years in the banking industry, heading different units, will go to school just once a week and sit idle for the remaining 6days of the week??
I think the outcome of your interview was decided at this point.

I am not an expert in visa matters, but in my opinion, I think you should give it another shot and hope for the best. If your best is not good enough, you might want to consider applying to another school that does not offer online MBA program. From what I've read here over the years, it's most time difficult to convince a VO that you want to spend a lot of money on something you can easily get online from the comfort of your home country.

I hope this helps you.

This is very much appreciated!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by NYPD: 4:47am On Sep 20, 2018
Spotlighte:
People between the ages of 20 and 25 who go through this admission process themselves (including monies paid for travels, living expenses, tuition, visa fees and others) without so much support from family, how do you do it?

Also, is it possible to travel to other countries for visit sake with one's F1 visa while living in America?

I am asking for a friend. I am that friend.

I left for the US when i was 25. My parents cant even afford to buy plane ticket. Application, flight ticket and all was paid by me. I had to tell them i was on a scholarship (which i wasnt)so they dont have high bp thinking how they would pay my fees.

The thing is whatever you set your heart to get, you would get it. Nigeria frustrated me, i was almost depressed even God knew he had to take me out before i ran mad, so he provided the resources.

13 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Spotlighte: 5:52am On Sep 20, 2018
NYPD:

I left for the US when i was 25. My parents cant even afford to buy plane ticket. Application, flight ticket and all was paid by me. I had to tell them i was on a scholarship (which i wasnt)so they dont have high bp thinking how they would pay my fees.

The thing is whatever you set your heart to get, you would get it. Nigeria frustrated me, i was almost depressed even God knew he had to take me out before i ran mad, so he provided the resources.
Sheke, come and see this.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Sheq: 6:54am On Sep 20, 2018
Spotlighte:

Sheke, come and see this.
am here oooooo ..how did he do it

NYPD please enlighten us...how did you do it

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (536)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.