Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Toasting Lines (give Urs) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting Lines (give Urs) (4911 Views)

Funny Toasting Lines! / Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days / Toasting Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by LuUmBiOn2(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2007
Just kidding. Anyway, so many factors determine toasting lines. The type of girl, her appearance, her mood, your mood etc. So a veteran toaster would give preference to these factors and more to conveniently nut a butt.
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by SweetT1: 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2007
@Omo-eko
My dream began with "what's your 411? ".
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by jgirl3: 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2007
LuUmBiOn2:

"I know you see me looking at you and you already know". I want to Bleep you wicked so you can pack the residue of your pussy!
LMAO!
In Jesus' name, NL will not be the death of me o! What da?
egetz:

hello sisi,
i just came in from london yesterday and tomorrow i am off to jamaica. i was in washington last week and i had dinner with michael jackson. come into my world and let me take you along. you dig me?
by the way, my name is boy alinco. what is that name of yours?

And when people like you get a gold digger for a girlfriend, you come back here and start crying about it.

@ Topic,
Toasting lines (good ones) make me laugh but if they're said in way that it's not cheesy, then they actually capture my attention.
Cheesy lines that are said in a funny way that will make me laugh, could work.
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by OmoEko1(f): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2007
Sweet T:

@Omo-eko
My dream began with "what's your 411? ".
well you can do that by checking the Yellow page wink wink
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by LuUmBiOn2(m): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2007
Why do you guys keep picking on me? I'm just expressing myself man, freedom of speech peeps, freedom of speech.
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by SweetT1: 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2007
@Omo-eko
will do that after i get your Lastname, First name and SS# ! grin grin
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by jgirl3: 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2007
LuUmBiOn2
I wasn't picking on you, it was just so funny
besides if you didn't want anyone to pick on you then you wouldn't have written that in the first place
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by OmoEko1(f): 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2007
Well i remembered sometime last year when i was about to take a plane back to school i met this stupid immature guy that walked up to me.
In the beginning his toasting line was fine until out of no where he said "I know u re feeling me and am feeling u too shorty but let just get it over with, WHAT'S YOUR #"
I looked in his eyes and walked away without making no comment.
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by SweetT1: 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2007
@Omo-eko
Next time, you give a guy like that the number to the dog catcher "wrong #" !
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by OmoEko1(f): 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2007
LuUmBiOn2:

Why do you guys keep picking on me? I'm just expressing myself man, freedom of speech peeps, freedom of speech.
okay sorry kiss kiss kiss i wasn't picking on u but u just caught me offguard with your comment.

"I know you see me looking at you and you already know". I want to Bleep you wicked so you can pack the residue of your pussy!

I was just shock u wrote that comment
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by OmoEko1(f): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2007
Sweet T:

@Omo-eko
Next time, you give a guy like that the number to the dog catcher "wrong #" !
I was just out of words that i didn't know what to say to him.
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by jgirl3: 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2007
Shorty? I hate that term with all I can imagine.

Thinking about the lines I've heard. . .
So now that i'm here, what were your other two wishes?
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2007
j-girl:

Same here but I actually think I hate "boo" even more. angry
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by LuUmBiOn2(m): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2007
k
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by OmoEko1(f): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2007
j-girl:

Thinking about the lines I've heard. . .
So now that i'm here, what were your other two wishes?
well the thing that pains me the most are this yeye Naija guys up here.
Their toasting line is way to terrible and whenever they use it on those American girls they blush like it's funny, most of the time i usually shake my head and feel sorry.

Naija guys are fond of using the word baby

I hate the term Shorty
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by jgirl3: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Same here but I actually think I hate "boo" even more. angry

The thing with boo is that you can also use it for men. Women have suffered sha, there's no name that these patriarchal men have not called us.

Omo Eko:

well the thing that pains me the most are this yeye Naija guys up here.
Their toasting line is way to terrible and whenever they use it on those American girls they blush like it's funny, most of the time i usually shake my head and feel sorry.

Naija guys are fond of using the word baby

I hate the term Shorty
Omo Eko, please don't even let me start on naija guys here. They make me sick with their toasting lines. The worst one is when they claim that they love someone and all the American girls start swaying as if they have been touched by some magical power.
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by SweetT1: 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2007
@Thiefofeheart
What's up boo? grin grin

@Omo-eko
What's up Baby? cheesy cheesy

How about a monagetoir ?? grin grin
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2007
It works for them in Nigeria, j-girl so you can't blame the morons for trying out their empty "I love yous" here in the States also

Anyway whether it's used for men or women, it doesnt mean. "boo" is a stupid word and if people actually cared to look up the history maybe they wouldnt be so obsessed with it

"boo" comes from jigaboo, last I checked "jigaboo" wasnt exactly a favorable word to use for black people. Sure people can lie to themselves and say 'well we're making the word more pleasant now" doesnt change that it's a stupid word.
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by SweetT1: 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2007
@Omo-eko
where you at?
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by LuUmBiOn2(m): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2007
@j-girl

not all naija guys have boring lines. Maybe you were just unfortunate to attract dry guys. Sorry
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by OmoEko1(f): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2007
LuUmBiOn2:

not all naija guys have boring lines. Maybe you were just unfortunate to attract dry guys. Sorry
well most of them are dryyyyyyy to the fullest

But i think omo unilag are iight when it comes to toasting
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by jgirl3: 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2007
Excuse me?! @ LuUmBiOn2. I don't attract boring guys. That just happened to be an unfortunate incident where the guy mistook a straight face for an approval.

@ TOH, it's just amazing how they put all these names in such a way that you mistake it for them being sweet.

@ Omo Eko, which Omo Unilag?
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by OmoEko1(f): 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2007
@ Omo Eko, which Omo Unilag
The ones i met are good at toasting girls their mouth pass sweettttttttt but at least they try small grin grin
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by LuUmBiOn2(m): 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2007
@omo eko
thats the same reason why girls fall so cheap, cos as far as i've seen, i'll lay you if i get my lines right, even if i'm only one tenth of my words lyrics. Open your eyes kid.
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by LuUmBiOn2(m): 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2007
@omo eko
thats the same reason why girls fall so cheap, cos as far as i've seen, i'll lay you if i get my lines right, even if i'm only one tenth of my words lyrics. Open your eyes kid.
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by LuUmBiOn2(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2007
@omo eko
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by jgirl3: 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2007
Omo Eko:

The ones i met are good at toasting girls their mouth pass sweettttttttt but at least they try small grin grin

Some of the Unilag boys have a little too much game and that's why they get girls anyhow.

LuUmBiOn2, how sure are you? In that case, let's see your best ones.
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by OmoEko1(f): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2007
@LuUmBiOn2

I don't think so, anyway show me what u got
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by SweetT1: 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2007
I toast a girl and the undies just drop like that , Bam !!! Came to realize, it wasn't my words. she was just a nympho !!!! grin grin My uncle did her too.
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by ov: 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2007
i just wonder what i have done to omo eko? she keeps attacking me. PLEASE nairalanders interced for me. PLEASE OOOOOOO
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by kateflow(f): 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2007
chei
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by LuUmBiOn2(m): 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2007
@omo eko, j-girl

when i cant see you or know what you look like?
Anyway, i allow ladies do most of the talking while i just listen, attentively.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Male Advice Needed / Why Are Virgin Girls Wicked? / Anything Wrong With Me???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.