Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Toasting Lines (give Urs) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting Lines (give Urs) (4909 Views)

Funny Toasting Lines! / Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days / Toasting Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by SweetT1: 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2007
@ov
Omo-eko is my baby mama, i'll talk to her for you. don't worry.
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by OmoEko1(f): 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2007
ov:

i just wonder what i have done to omo eko? she keeps attacking me. PLEASE Nairaland users interced for me. PLEASE OOOOOOO
sweetie do i know uuuuuuuuu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But on the real what have i done now, i didn't even say nothing to u in 3days nor have u seen me online.

But u were the one looking for me kiss kiss kiss kiss and where have u been self cry cry cry
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by OmoEko1(f): 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2007
LuUmBiOn2:

@omo eko, j-girl

when i can't see you or know what you look like?
Anyway, i allow ladies do most of the talking while i just listen, attentively.
so where is your lineeeeeeee grin grin grin

J-girl abeg this dude got no toasting line, his just wasting time
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by tuburu(m): 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2007
[color=#770077][/color][b][/b]Hello girl,I
love ur love,I see u here I see u there,are u twiceAll rehearsed lines for toasting a babe do not usually work.Just follow ur instincts and be confident.She will not kill u if u toast her,The worst she will do is to tell u no.And remember,almost all girls love to be toasted,it makes them feel wanted.If u try & u dont succeed,try,try,try,try,try,try,try,try,try,try,try,, again. cool
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by jgirl3: 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2007
LuUmBiOn2:

@omo eko, j-girl

when i can't see you or know what you look like?
Anyway, i allow ladies do most of the talking while i just listen, attentively.

Yeah right! show us whatchu got.
Omo Eko:

so where is your lineeeeeeee grin grin grin

J-girl abeg this dude got no toasting line, his just wasting time
Omo Eko, don't mind him. He's probably dumbfounded.
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by ov: 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2007
am SAD cry
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by jgirl3: 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2007
ov, go into the chat line thread, you will be happier there
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by OmoEko1(f): 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2007
ov:

am SAD cry
Y are u sad, is it moi grin grin grin
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by SweetT1: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2007
@Omo-eko
What is moi? And also that boy ov go commit suicide and you will be charged with manslaughter oh !!
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by ogorluv(m): 1:13am On Apr 03, 2007
There are no standard lines in my expirience. All you need is to catgch her attention, get her interested and keep her interested. you could get her attention in many ways, comment on her hair, clothes or even by ignoring her(specially for the real hotties).

If you want to know more, let me kow.
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by eleshin(m): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2007
[color=#006600][/col TOASTING GOES A LONG WAY,THERE ARE ANY FACTORS TO BE CONSIDERED BUT ON A NEUTRAL LEVEL,U CAN START BY SAYING HELLO IF SHE REPLIES POSITIVELY TELL HER YOU ARE HIGHLY FORTUNATE AND WILL 4EVER REMAIN GRATEFUL TO GOD FOR MAKING THAT DAY A MEMORABLE DAY FOR YOU,TELL HER TO HELP YOU IN PRAISING GOD BECAUSE TODAY IS A DAY YOU ARE MEETING A POSITIVE TURNING POINT IN YOUR LIFE.SHE WILL BE INQUISITIVE AND AND AT FIRST THINKS YOU ARE INSANE,SHE WILL BE CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING.TELL HER YOU CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE MEETING AN ANGEL,THAT UR LET GO IS TANTANMOUNT TO UR DEATH
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by stalion(m): 1:54am On Apr 14, 2007
GUYS,GUYS,GUYS, TSK,TSK,TSK,TSK, ALMOST ALL THE TOASTING ON THIS POST SUCKS!! tongue .TELLING A GAL U JUS MET THAT SHE'S AN ANGEL,SHE'S A QUEEN AND ALL THAT SHIT ONLY GIVES AWAY YOUR ''ALPHA MALE'' POWER TO HER,WHICH SETS U UP TO BEING REJECTED BY D SMART N SECURE ONES.ITS LIKE HANDING HER UR BALLS AND BEGGING HER TO TAKE IT,HOPING SHE WONT BURST IT, THATS WHAT U CALL A WUSSY APPROACH,
YOU COULD USE THE 3 MINUTE EMAIL-PHONE NUMBER TECHNIQUE FOR STARTERS, JUS WALK UP TO HER WITH A SLIGHT SMILE,CONFIDENTLY LOOKING DEEP INTO HER EYES AND SAY, HI, I NOTICED YOU STANDING/SITTING,WALKING ETC, OVER HERE AND I JUS WANT TO KNOW, ARE YOU SINGLE?IF SHE SAYS YES(SHE ALREADY KNOWS WHERE UR COMING FROM)OR NO,YOU REPLY ''COOL,LETS MAKE FRIENDS, WE COULD GET TOGETHER FOR SOME FUN AND STIMULATING CONVERSATION '', INTRODUCE URSELF AND ASK FOR HER NUMBER,
IF UR BODY LANGUAGE,VOICE TONE N DELIVERY IS OKAY,U WONT HAVE MUCH PROBLEMS, JUS 3 MINUTES INTERACTION AND CALL HER D NEXT DAY TO SET UP A MEETING, U CAN ALSO SAY''HI,I NOTICED U OVER HERE AND I JUS WANT TO LET U KNOW DAT U HAVE A LOVELY SMILE/EYES/ENERGY ABOUT U,WHICH MAKES ME WANT TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT U, MY NAME'S -------------,AND U?, THEN GET D DIGITS,
AT LEAST,GUYS, ITS BEEN WORKEING FOR ME SINCE MY DAYS IN UNILAG, P.S, IF SHE'S ATTRACTED TO U,NO PROBS,U'LL GET HER DIGITS, IF SHE AINT,THANK HER AND SAY ''NEXT'', THERE R LOTS OF WOMEN OUT THERE THAT R SINGLE AND AVAILABLE FOR U, DONT JUS GET HUNG UP ON ANY ONE WOMAN'S REJECTION,OK, NA FACT OF LIFE, STALLION STUD
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by IBDat(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2007
Omo so far only 2 guys have made sense and said it as it SHOULD be - u play it by air, in the moment, confidence, humorous, flirtatious and use yo surroundings as well as any compliments u can throw her way can work wonders for u.

Now 4 lines that will definitely get u a smile/positive response here's a few:
- U're at a social event/public setting and she walks by/next2 u (within earshot) - Damn! n i thought i was good looking!
- U're at a social event/public/church setting and u've both caught eachother's eye from a distance - My friend wants to know if you think I’m cute.
- U're at a social event/public/church setting n u keep looking at her, she notices, turns away n whenever she looks bk, u're still there admirng her (not staring!), then u walk over n say - Could you do me a favor and tell your boyfriend he’s a lucky man?

Now how u play it from there is up2 u!
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by Ben13: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2009
rabbish cheesy
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2009
All these "toasting lines" may have worked in the 1800s tongue
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by DrLorenz1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

All these "toasting lines" may have worked in the 1800s tongue

! What did you just say?! grin grin. Guess it takes a lot to get through to you? grin
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by IYANGBALI: 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2009
my is very simple and it goes like this

hello baby

how are you baby

how does you do baby

i hope you does well baby

i wanna talks to you baby

i loves you baby

you are makes my body do grimgrim baby

as i sees you my heart is beating gbam gbam baby

be my baby baby

i am gonna takes kia of you baby

i has money baby

i has motor baby

i has house baby

i has big plantain under me baby

i knows my plantain is the right size for your borehole baby

so let,s get it on baby grin grin grin
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by sylve11: 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2009
Mine is very simple.
Baby, i go buy satelliet dish for u kiss cool
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by nich(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2009
singing: .  .  . quit playing games with ma heart .  .  . kiss

but your voice berra worth hearing. grin
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by 3seriez(m): 1:01am On Oct 24, 2009
Depending on the setting! U spot her & approach: Excuse me: My lil sis wud certainly love 2 have your Autograph if u dont mind!!!Shez a big fan of your work, wink
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by bigboywho(m): 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2009
Have you heard of toasting without speaking a word? And other techniques?
There are so many people out there, so if you waste time someone else will get there first!
You can send a blank mail to:

speedattraction@gmail.com

for details that work.
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by galatico(m): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2009
I love you talk you own !!! grin grin grin
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by Godmother(f): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2009
Guy asks girl : "Do you have a map?"
Girl (confused): "No.Why?"
Guy: "I get lost staring into your eyes grin grin grin
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by galatico(m): 10:52am On Oct 27, 2009
Godmother:

Guy asks girl : "Do you have a map?"
Girl (confused): "No.Why?"
Guy: "I get lost staring into your eyes grin grin grin

That's very funny . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by mikkyphp(m): 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2009
i love you, talk your own!
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by DISTINCT89(m): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2009
Hello, hw are you I feel like keeping ur company for the rest of my life, sorry hw do u feel
Re: Toasting Lines (give Urs) by denzel2009: 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2009
Guy: Are you a parking ticket?

Girl: Confused; No why?

Guy: Cos you ve got FINE FINE FINE written all over you.

It works all the time wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Oddest Couples / Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? / How Do You Define A Big Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.