Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... (8363 Views)

Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child / I Felt Cheated By My Girl / Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... by Vanmayor10(m): 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
I watched the movie this morning and have recommended it for two of my guys immediately..#cold hard realities of life been explicitly scripted by Tyler Perry cool

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 16, 2018
Hanseel1:

Ask her these questions :if Robert didn't make it later, would she have wanted him back?

If she loved him as you claim, why did she tell him that they can never be together again when Robert went to give her the money?

Oh, she suddenly knew that she love him after she realized that Robert have made it.

Many ladies saying Melinda loved Robert and blah blah are doing so because of sentiments and emotions.
Yeah, very correct.. She loved his success. Which lady woudn't anyway
Re: After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 16, 2018
Shugavee:
lol people kill for love ,,, don’t even argue that!!! She was crazy n needed help !!! But she fucking loved him, 18 years of her life,,, feeding him,, he refused to get a little job, sitting home pursuing his project!!! Please no talk am abeg!!! Except no be the acrimony wey I watch!!! I believed the woman messed things for herself,,, but that doesn’t make Robert a saint
A lot people confuse love with being overly possessive & a lot of other emotions.. No one kills what they love. Love is love & can never be something else... Yeah he dedicated a lot of time on his project & failed to get another real job. Mind u dont forget that he tried to & was discouraged when he couldn't because of past criminal record over something he did in his much younger years. Robert is no saint but watch the movie again without sentiments. 18 years u say.. Lol he was willing to dedicate his whole life to loving her & her a lone but she ditched him to fûck her ex & was even planning on spending the rest of her life with her if Robert hadn't made it because of another lady's love, belief & dedication towards what he stood for... His passion & dreams. If he didn't blow she for forget am like 18 years was 18 minutes

1 Like

Re: After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... by Shugavee(f): 2:45am On Aug 16, 2018
dairykidd:

A lot people confuse love with being overly possessive & a lot of other emotions.. No one kills what they love. Love is love & can never be something else... Yeah he dedicated a lot of time on his project & failed to get another real job. Mind u dont forget that he tried to & was discouraged when he couldn't because of past criminal record over something he did in his much younger years. Robert is no saint but watch the movie again without sentiments. 18 years u say.. Lol he was willing to dedicate his whole life to loving her & her a lone but she ditched him to fûck her ex & was even planning on spending the rest of her life with her if Robert hadn't made it because of another lady's love, belief & dedication towards what he stood for... His passion & dreams. If he didn't blow she for forget am like 18 years was 18 minutes
okay fine,,, I guess that’s how u hv chosen to comprehend the movie,, n that’s okay,,hv a lot to say but I dontwant a back and forth arguement... Robert never loved her... that’s fact n it’s all over the movie.
Re: After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 16, 2018
Shugavee:
okay fine,,, I guess that’s how u hv chosen to comprehend the movie,, n that’s okay,,hv a lot to say but I dontwant a back and forth arguement... Robert never loved her... that’s fact n it’s all over the movie.
Lol.. Okay na. Maybe it was intended to make the viewers have conflicting perceptions sha but all the same its a good movie & i guess both main characters have each got blames tho smiley

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... by MIMU(m): 7:22am On Aug 16, 2018
Tariji is a strong woman
selfless woman she put him before herself
sacrificing all this
she encouraged him financially
If not because of a strong woman how could a woman running two jobs
..can I ask if you are in Melinda's shoe the arrival of the second woman will not explode your anger.
I blame robert a man leaving in thought than reality(have no shortime dream)

2. after getting such huge Benjamin what is he suppose to do *invest* did Robert invest NO he flex with the money.

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 16, 2018
Shugavee:

Robert never loved her but Melinda loved him, right?

Why are you scared of answering those questions cheesy

You're the one arguing with people... questions will do the thing. You know that you'll contradict yourself if you answer those questions.
Re: After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... by LordsApostle: 5:41am On Aug 17, 2018
You are a sensible man...
dairykidd:
Just saw the movie.. Can't help but love Tyler Perry more. Melinda was on the right track as the dream woman every struggling guy prays for but along the line her temperament got the best of her & was fuelled by her unintelligent sister who never liked Robert from day one.. She should have moved on as it was she (Melinda) who divorced him even when she knew he loved her with his soul. She fûcked up. Anyway 99% of women do the same all the time & then starts crying like "i was there for him when he had nothing, now he's made it he dumped me" when the truth of the matter is that u were there really but u weren't there when it mattered most.. In fact most ladies are dream killers.. They are never patient enough till the end, they can't endure pressure like men. And anyone saying he didn't fight for her needs their brain checked. How can u fight for someone who has given up on u totally.. He even tried to in court but she would have none of that (with her sisters help tho) The more u try to do that as a man the more u will be put down, then depression follows & if ur not strong enough u loose focus completely & die a fûcking wretch.. Women na wah sha.. Their matter too dey one kind.

1 Like

Re: After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... by LordsApostle: 5:46am On Aug 17, 2018
Ladies don'tever think clear, their mind is always be clouded by emotions and sentiments, that's how they were created, needless arguing with them...
Hanseel1:

Ask her these questions :if Robert didn't make it later, would she have wanted him back?

If she loved him as you claim, why did she tell him that they can never be together again when Robert went to give her the money?

Oh, she suddenly knew that she love him after she realized that Robert have made it.

Many ladies saying Melinda loved Robert and blah blah are doing so because of sentiments and emotions.
Re: After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... by Shugavee(f): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2018
:
Re: After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... by Shugavee(f): 9:25am On Aug 17, 2018
dairykidd:

Lol.. Okay na. Maybe it was intended to make the viewers have conflicting perceptions sha but all the same its a good movie & i guess both main characters have each got blames tho smiley
exactly,,, kiss non is blameless but the lady could hv rehabilitated and took advice at the right time..maybe she won’t hv died!! Cause she benefited nothing from the relationship at end but gave so much.. I feel if Robert was with the highest faults this argument won’t exist

1 Like

Re: After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 17, 2018
Shugavee:
exactly,,, kiss non is blameless but the lady could hv rehabilitated and took advice at the right time..maybe she won’t hv died!! Cause she benefited nothing from the relationship at end but gave so much.. I feel if Robert was with the highest faults this argument won’t exist
Lolzz believe me when i started watching the movie after they had their first fight.. When he made her put the house on the line in order to raise money for him, i thought to my self "this guy done get life maga grin but all the same maybe Robert became too relaxed because she told him about what her mother left for her. But he did love her & she loved him. Her anger got the better part of the deal

1 Like

Re: After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... by ashjay001(m): 10:07am On Aug 17, 2018
Bitsy:

I kinda agree with you, personally I believe Robert frustrated her out of that marriage. She lost "EVERYTHING" because of his selfish dream. He should have gotten a steady job to support the family expenses while nursing his dream on the side.

No doubt, cookie has anger mgt issues, but Robert should've understood the emotions she was feeling and went back to her after he won the contract.

I'm with Cookie on this, when she said to him on the yatch that He didn't fight for her.

He married her, right Of d several other ladies available. I know a lot of ladies require assurance, regularly, but not all guys have it in them to profer it, as regularly as dey need itsad
Re: After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... by candyice: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
LordsApostle:
After seeing that movie acrimony, the Tough me felt like crying; Iean I could relate with everything, and it teaches a very huge lesson to the female folks..
Obviously the man has No blame at all, he did all every reasonable man in his shoes would have done... The man really has No blame, he is a very good man. My kind of man...

-The Apostle..
I wish ur sister or daughter a similarity experience Amen....den u can blame her

1 Like

Re: After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
The part that really got me mad when was Cookie's sister said she always knew Robert would make it..
I for break her head if she was close at that time.
Re: After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... by Martinez19(m): 12:02am On Aug 22, 2018
LordsApostle:
After seeing that movie acrimony, the Tough me felt like crying; Iean I could relate with everything, and it teaches a very huge lesson to the female folks..
Obviously the man has No blame at all, he did all every reasonable man in his shoes would have done... The man really has No blame, he is a very good man. My kind of man...

-The Apostle..
The man has no blame? Are you sure you watched the film?

1 Like

Re: After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... by SeyiAyorinde(m): 1:29am On Aug 22, 2018
please I need to download this movie,anybody with a link to download it?
Re: After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... by Ghnaija(m): 4:24am On Aug 22, 2018
I blame no one cos the wife also had the heart of Gold to spend all her whole life saving on the guy, and it happened the guy cheated, and life continued but the lady really sacrificed a lot and he happened to get a job through the intervention of his old girl. It was a hard decision to let go that chance, also when poverty is staring at them the movie is sooo nice.
Re: After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... by elmagnifico411(m): 7:45am On Aug 22, 2018
The Movie is just there jare. Don't why everybody keep hyping the movie like it's a block buster. It's just a bit above AM yoruba movies.. lemme ask u guys, how did Taraji get into the boat? Seeing that Robert and the Lady already knew how damaged she was, one would assume they must have been taking precautions, so how on earth did she get into that boat with no one knowing? Made the movie look cheap to me.
Re: After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... by Trinity33(m): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2018
LordsApostle:

-The Apostle..

at first when I saw the movie, I told myself the woman is to blame, because you can't make a wrong choice( filling for divorce) and except someone to right it, but on a second thought , I felt the man never really loved that woman, and was soo selfish and self centered, he just saw a young girl that can provide for him while he chased his dream, just look at the way he manipulation the young girl to buy him a car, he was damn manipulative, and trust me manipulation has notin to do with love, then how can u say u love some one and allow the person work her life out for 18yrs, without doing anytin to help, all he cared were his batteries, there was notin stopping him from doing other jobs to at least help while chasing his dreams, I can't stand someone I love working 3 jobs bearing all the financial burdens and all I do is chase my dream for 18yrs, the woman filled for divorce out of frustration, and if he truly loved her it won't be a big deal forgiving and accepting

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... by LadySarah: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2018
Skyeplus:
My brodas its jst a movie dats why we can blame d lady... picture d event as a real life scenario. A man u spent all your insurance inheritance on, at the brink of costing you your mum's house, he also jeopardized your sisters and their spouses business costing dem their biggest client by selfishly abandoning a scheduled delivery without making a call for some1 to ensure/continue the delivery knowing fully well wat is at stake if the 11am deadline is not met.... upon dat, he went to make a presentation and came back home telling you he rejected an offer of 800k which could ordinarily put an end to all ur mystery haba.. is dat not symptom of being jinxed... d relationship and empty promises frustrated the lady..
BOTTOM LINE IS some relationship are jst nt meant to be dats y dey fail at moment of trial and hardship, d guy might neva hit it if not for d ex he cheated wit back den

I don't know you but God will bless you.It shows there are still men with conscience and they forget they have sisters.

Robert burnt her patience.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remember This Girl That Was A Viral Meme? See What She Looks Like Now / WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) / See What Cristiano Ronaldo And His New Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Caught Doin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.