Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (108229 Views)

'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him / Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by BabbanBura(m): 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
lalasticlala:
Twitter user, Melanin Monroe @darkskinedgal has this to say about women and good sex. I don't know how true her assertion is.

See tweet after the cut:

https://mobile.twitter.com/darkskinedgal/status/1028307558019280896

Babes and guys, do you agree with her?

I like that first response by Zikode - give the best sex and remain empty on the inside, you aint getting me no
Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by zicoraads: 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
Suddenly, every guy on the thread is claiming to last 'one hour' in bed. Doing what?

I don't go beyond ten minutes of actual thrusting. pre-intimacy takes the major time for me. But let's all claim we Bleep for thirty minutes and more. When in reality, it's usually drugs and alcohol doing all the work.

Saff, you can now pick from the plenty mentions I'm certain are already clogging your mention tab.

4 Likes

Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by zomoears(m): 11:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
Saff:
This is an absolute lie. I can’t get this obsessive over anyone, I’m so sorry. Especially for something that only last max 7 mins. Shior
Ur man is a 7 minute man? Hmmm. U neva jam man.
Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by pocohantas(f): 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
zicoraads:

Same here. Sister's kids couldn't let me do it for long.

See what my friend, Gimba, just posted on his Facebook page. See your slay queen sisters. grin tongue

Your friend Gimba spoke well. I have thought in the same line before. "Moral consciousness" very important to me, I am not sanctimonious and all, but I like people who keep their acts together.

What thing is she peeping? His d***?
Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by zicoraads: 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Your friend Gimba spoke well. I have thought in the same line before. "Moral consciousness" very important to me, I am not sanctimonious and all, but I like people who keep their acts together.

What thing is she peeping? His d***?
Peeping? Don't get. sad

Know those people who would copy what someone has done; their write-ups and work and post it as their own, just to appear 'woke' nau. Those very unintelligent people. grin
Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by Adebowale89(m): 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
see those girls forming grin average of those ladies talking nonsense will got wet when they sight a dick urinating in public

don't know why they're ashamed to come outside and claimed they cherished sth just like us.

Deborah be carrying bible up and down, the way this girl give me style that I never see in my lifetime I almost give up a ghost that day. fear all these religion chauvinist most, their libido is always over high

what about kudirat Alhaja with hijab, before you talk astagafurulahi, the day she bring out that fresh ass out ehn, my eyes started drawing out water. see yansh

mechionu gi with una yeye forming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
Black people with sex! It is natural. It has always been, with everyone and since the inception of man. So, no news here......

Can we talk about science and technology and inventing things? This has remained a big issue for black people. This is a black problem.

Let us, as black people of this generation, crack this anamoly of mental inferiority and incapability.

2 Likes

Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by pocohantas(f): 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
zicoraads:

Peeping? Don't get. sad

Know those people who would copy what someone has done; their write-ups and work and post it as their own, just to appear 'woke' nau. Those very unintelligent people. grin

Hahahaha. I am just seeing copy-cat. She wants to sound deep, we know her type. Ask her to explain those words and watch her stutter.

The person that replied Gimba, he/she said "...once I peep that 'thing', I am all in". Wetin im dey peep?
Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by DatEbiraBoy(m): 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
Virgin, people no fear God again
Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by daewoorazer(m): 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Kaydeexotic:

Your name says it all... You dey raze down any building like wildfire abi... Be it completed or uncompleted grin grin cheesy cheesy

You said it your excellency grin

Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by zicoraads: 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Hahahaha. I am just seeing copy-cat. She wants to sound deep, we know her type. Ask her to explain those words and watch her stutter.

The person that replied Gimba, he/she said "...once I peep that 'thing', I am all in". Wetin im dey peep?
Lol. Shuuuoooo!

I didn't even notice that one, until now. grin cheesy

I know noe jor. At first reading, I wanted to say na intelligence she dey peep. But after reading it again, I confuse biko. But since this thread is what it is, I think we can just say it was a reference to 'Morgan'. grin
Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by millionboi(m): 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Kayakinbi:
Guy guys wake up.

I told my friend, who recently drug up to bleep a lady, that he doesn't need it. His reply was, 'this babe of nowadays are dog and unless you fk them like animal'. Yes, but you know one single fact i told him too, it doesn't change anything. The same lady goes to another man who will fk her like an horse when you are no more together.

The puna is a pit that will keep asking for more. Never satisfied.

A middle finger will make her moan
A long stick will make her moan

It never get satisfied. Its satisfaction is for the present.
The ladies who own them, know it as a one time thing, its not permanent satisfaction.
u are 100% right
Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by Divay22(f): 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
I can't relate.
I really need to move to another planet.
Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by Obdk: 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
I concur.

A girl i ve been dribbling i just decided to do it today. She was angry i asked to Bleep but she couldn't say no.
So we did it without pre-intimacy. By d time it ended she was all over me kissing and crawling like a slut.
Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by Kaydeexotic(m): 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
daewoorazer:

You said it your excellency grin

Oko to n so agba di ode
Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by Temptee101(m): 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
ZaRuleOfLaw:
that's what made Whitney Houston lose her career & eventually her life. Bobby brown must be proud of himself now
In her own case, addiction to drugs caused her downfall and not deek
Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by Goldiano(m): 12:09am On Aug 14, 2018
ZaRuleOfLaw:
that's what made Whitney Houston lose her career & eventually her life. Bobby brown must be proud of himself now
that's true..... Dick can make some girls waste their lives for better humans in new man
Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by Goldiano(m): 12:10am On Aug 14, 2018
Obdk:
I concur.

A girl i ve been dribbling i just decided to do it today. She was angry i asked to Bleep but she couldn't say no.
So we did it without pre-intimacy. By d time it ended she was all over me kissing and crawling like a slut.
yes... That's d truth
Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by Goldiano(m): 12:16am On Aug 14, 2018
Adebowale89:
see those girls forming grin average of those ladies talking nonsense will got wet when they sight a dick urinating in public

don't know why they're ashamed to come outside and claimed they cherished sth just like us.

Deborah be carrying bible up and down, the way this girl give me style that I never see in my lifetime I almost give up a ghost that day. fear all these religion chauvinist most, their libido is always over high

what about kudirat Alhaja with hijab, before you talk astagafurulahi, the day she bring out that fresh ass out ehn, my eyes started drawing out water. see yansh

mechionu gi with una yeye forming
How did u control Deborah.... Religion girl
Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 14, 2018
jessca048:
sex is nothing,
overrated and over hyped activity.

You are right. They've always said that until a MAN OF STEEL rode the SLK and sex became the best thing ever.
Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 14, 2018
Saff:
This is an absolute lie. I can’t get this obsessive over anyone, I’m so sorry. Especially for something that only last max 7 mins. Shior
Seven minutes? You're kidding right? Even a quickie shouldn't be that short.

undecided
Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 14, 2018
zomoears:

Ur man is a 7 minute man? Hmmm. U neva jam man.

Walahi! Dem never rod her make her head explode na im make her dey talk rubbish.
Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 14, 2018
Divay22:
I can't relate.
I really need to move to another planet.
No need to. Lots of sensible women can't relate. You don't need a gypsy to tell you that the girl in question is revelling in her youthfulness and doesn't want to grow up.
Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by popcykaylah(m): 12:27am On Aug 14, 2018
MariaLavina:
Sadly these men are lacking in that department grin

Lazy and selfish men everywhere grin
You can fix an appointment and lets experiment this issues and see the results ..
Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by SoapQueen(f): 12:30am On Aug 14, 2018
Told my man would put a clip on the 'D' to protect it for me..
Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by SoapQueen(f): 12:31am On Aug 14, 2018
Told my man would put a clip on the 'D' to protect it for me..
I will go Cardi B batsh*t crazy for my man 'D'.
Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by greggng: 12:33am On Aug 14, 2018
Saff:

Sorry u 've not experienced good sex. I guess yiur boy friend last just 7mins pls sack him cos he won't give u orgasm in 7mins. Try me
Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 14, 2018
Earthbound:

Seven minutes? You're kidding right? Even a quickie shouldn't be that short.

undecided

Confirmed!! Make she jam a man of steel wey go give her 5 consecutive rounds in 4 hours; she go change her story and sack her 7 minute man fast.
Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by Divay22(f): 12:34am On Aug 14, 2018
Earthbound:

No need to. Lots of sensible women can't relate. You don't need a gypsy to tell you that the girl in question is revelling in her youthfulness and doesn't want to grow up.
Youthful exuberance grin grin

Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by otherway: 12:34am On Aug 14, 2018
Children 9f the world.

This one is just starting life,when the time cones,sex will be secondary to her.

1 Like

Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by Ragamuphy: 12:39am On Aug 14, 2018
Why is it that nowadays human beings sees sex as food. Frankly speaking God created sex basically for procreation in other not allow human race to go into extinction. But what we see today is contrary. God have mercy on this wicked world.

2 Likes

Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 14, 2018
Xda59:

Confirmed!! Make she jam a man of steel wey go give her 5 consecutive rounds in 4 hours; she go change her story and sack her 7 minute man fast.
Take am easy o. Before you kill person pikin. That kind of sex usually turns girls to sluts. Trust me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Godfrey Baguma “Ugliest Man” in Uganda Marries Third Wife In Grand Style -Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.