Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

"It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies (34276 Views)

Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo / Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
SURElee:

Bad example you say? Because na she kill her first husband abi? Person dey yanke where light no dey blink dey enjoy her life and marriage, you dey Naija dey call her bad example. I hope you can also Call Funke Akindele a bad example also, abi did she not marry Almorof who already had many wives and kids from different women or JJC, doesnt he have kids from different women. Abi did Nella not marry Tchidi chikere whose ex wife Sofia is also an actress?

Na only Stella damasus una dey hate and blast, i had to ask somebody ,why is it that it is the yoruba movie lovers who hate stella damasus for Daniel leaving their yoruba movie acting Doris Simon for her? She coukdnt answer after i gave her the above listed actors and actresses who have moved on with their lives.

Stella Delta pikin dey rock her live for oyibo land una dey hate. Keep hating while they make progress with their lives.

Clearly Stella got her groove back on.....
When God blesses you, you owe no man an explanation.

you really know a lot about her rocking her life, am impressed with your knowledge,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl / Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k / How Do I Handle This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.