Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Love Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Story (1156 Views)

Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) / A Love Story In 22 Pictures / Saddest Love Story: Camara Laye And Marie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Story by joyblinks(f): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2007
A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty, he said, no. She asked him if he would want to be with her forever, and he said no. She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry, and once again he replied with a no. She had heard enough. As she walked away, tears streaming down her face the boy grabbed her arm and said, You're not pretty you're beautiful. I dont want to be with you forever. I NEED to be with you forever. And I wouldnt cry if you walked away, I'd die
Re: Love Story by cuteass1(f): 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2007
eeeewwwwwwwwww kiss
Re: Love Story by Jossidu(m): 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2007
Which kind guy be that, he is too much a sweet talker, and as we all know OVER DOSE KILLS, abi?  wink wink wink
Re: Love Story by Seun(m): 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2007
Yes o. Too much of this kind of lying can kill a relationship!
Re: Love Story by manntee(m): 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2007
looks like one of these text messages that have been bandied about for a while. undecided

too corny for me though. grin

(1) (Reply)

Love Or Lust / Which Type Of Woman Is Your Girlfriend? / Re: Things I Can"t Do For My Girl ,what Of You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.