Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States (10568 Views)

Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb / Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by redsun(m): 10:30am On Jun 25, 2010
It is only in nigeria that thieves are worthy citizens,but not anymore,a thief is a thief and must be treated like one.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by cicero(m): 10:37am On Jun 25, 2010
That is why wise parents keep they hands clean and stay out of trouble, because the consequences does not draw a line between kids and parents.

It is good for the kids to see that they 'father' is not a man of honor. Now they should aspire to be like their father academical but not morally.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2010
Bukittes:

Inasmuch as I can say that I am happy with this development, on the other hand I am not. Why is the US taking this personal? Why is it only him been banned and not all corrupt officers who has been alleged so by EFFCC or something? I want to know, if this letter addressing only aondokaa was taken to Obama and he signed just this letter? Why Why Why? Very soon they will start telling Goodluck how to sleep with his wife. First it was Iwu, now its aondokaa, what next are they going to tell us? how to rule our country? who to put in position and who to remove? I am not happy about this development at all!!!!!!!! It shouldnt have been just him. I am not happy about this I repeat!Dont they have problems of their own in US? they should face it now and leave us all alone!! All said and done sha, good for Aondokaa but I am still not happy with US Government!!!
It was not only him that was sanctioned.go back and read the first post.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by MELAA: 10:52am On Jun 25, 2010
@ElRazur  keep your mouth seal. I don't really know what you are advocating for once more seal you mouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 25, 2010
ElRazur:

Meaningless rant, when a "yes or no" was all you needed. undecided

I guess using your logic, we should kill your unborn kids via sterilizing you. Anyone with such a silly logic like yours should have their balls removed. After all, children who are totally innocent should pay for the sins of their fathers.

Nice.

undecided

They are not innocent without working hard and they are studying abroad with our money. How much is their papa salary? They won't ask, well they are doing that now. Dad, we never knew you stole and extorted from Ibori to fund all these. I knew that man is a criminal-only time will let it out. So if Nigerian Govt is good and gets all the monies back from Michael, the children won't come back to Nigeria to study? I said let Transparency Int'l demands all Govt officials' family be sent home and every developing country will be developed. That is the only thing transparent.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 25, 2010
@ Bluetooth, they are doing more than telling Jonathan how to fucck Patience. Who buys ur oil? Look here, they are telling u to stay in ur country and develop it. Is that a crime from US? What do u want? Do u know the money involved? We could have been living better. Have u gone abroad and see what we lack in? U think US is as foolish as Nigeria? They see the way that will favor them first and the sight at their Lagos Embassy says it all.Refugee Camp!
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Ranoscky(m): 11:14am On Jun 25, 2010
Rano walks in. . . .yawns and walks out speechless!
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 25, 2010
ferdiii:

@ Bluetooth, they are doing more than telling Jonathan how to fucck Patience. Who buys your oil? Look here, they are telling u to stay in your country and develop it. Is that a crime from US? What do u want? Do u know the money involved? We could have been living better. Have u gone abroad and see what we lack in? U think US is as foolish as Nigeria? They see the way that will favor them first and the sight at their Lagos Embassy says it all.Refugee Camp!
what exactly is your point ? So if the US have hidden motives,they shouldnt have revealed a thiefing politician to us.please,make me understand what you are trying to point out.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by lyfe(m): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2010
Bukittes:

Inasmuch as I can say that I am happy with this development, on the other hand I am not. Why is the US taking this personal? Why is it only him been banned and not all corrupt officers who has been alleged so by EFFCC or something? I want to know, if this letter addressing only aondokaa was taken to Obama and he signed just this letter? Why Why Why? Very soon they will start telling Goodluck how to sleep with his wife. First it was Iwu, now its aondokaa, what next are they going to tell us? how to rule our country? who to put in position and who to remove? I am not happy about this development at all!!!!!!!! It shouldnt have been just him. I am not happy about this I repeat!Dont they have problems of their own in US? they should face it now and leave us all alone!! All said and done sha, good for Aondokaa but I am still not happy with US Government!!!
He is not telling them how to rule their country but telling them to arrange their house and not come to his country.

ferdiii:

They are not innocent without working hard and they are studying abroad with our money. How much is their papa salary? They won't ask, well they are doing that now. Dad, we never knew you stole and extorted from Ibori to fund all these. I knew that man is a criminal-only time will let it out. So if Nigerian Govt is good and gets all the monies back from Michael, the children won't come back to Nigeria to study? I said let Transparency Int'l demands all Govt officials' family be sent home and every developing country will be developed. That is the only thing transparent.
Way forward.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by otokx(m): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2010
They should bar all his children cos na the money e thief naim dem dey use.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by ElRazur: 11:48am On Jun 25, 2010
redsun:

I wonder what logic means to u,subjection,eeh?You base yr reasoning on hearsay or rather 'hearlogic',wannabe murderfucker.

Like I said before, very clever of you. Heck, very intelligent of you this time around. Keep it up.

ferdiii:

It is a widely held assumptions that they are spending our money. It will be nice to have proof of this to be honest.

As far as this case goes, I see no reason for their photos to be posted on the web. Or the information of which university they attend over here is made public. It potentially breaches their safety.

While a lot of people are happy that their faces are shown, it should be noted that this move will work in their favour. They can claim they can no longer come home as they are under threat. The home office in the UK can as a result grant them x number of years on their visa. smiley

Again and again, I have asked, should a child be punished for the crime of their parent? If you agree, should you be punished for the sin of your parent? I rest my case. smiley

MELAA:

@ElRazur  keep your mouth seal. I don't really know what you are advocating for once more seal you mouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yeah I will do exactly that, just because you said so. Ponmaa oshi.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 25, 2010
So you dey offer them expo abi. . .i will inform obama asap
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by fxskye: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2010
Very unfortunate that som people are yet to understand general principle of Morality despite the education they have.

Stealing/Looting public fund and Turn Upside-Down of a country's constitution are serious issues.

The former AGF must be done all that to benefit his family & relatives alone. Who was the man before he got to that position? What is the financial history/capability of Anndooaka's family before he became AGF? To what extent has the position transformed him & his family (including relatives) at international seen, considering his duration & basic benefits?

Let's stop embracing of thieves. "Olee is Olee"
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by JMourhinho(m): 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2010
Aondokaa na one thief, US shd release the full list they have been compiling and extend the ban accordingly. That's how to be squared. EFCC over to you,
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by ElRazur: 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2010
fxskye:

Very unfortunate that som people are yet to understand general principle of Morality despite the education they have.

Stealing/Looting public fund and Turn Upside-Down of a country's constitution are serious issues.

The former AGF must be done all that to benefit his family & relatives alone. Who was the man before he got to that position? What is the financial history/capability of Anndooaka's family before he became AGF? To what extent has the position transformed him & his family (including relatives) at international seen, considering his duration & basic benefits?

Let's stop embracing of thieves. "Olee is Olee"

I suppose you agree in principle that your father's sin should be taken out on you right?

By all means, drag him to court, but there is no need to reveal unnecessary information on the children. Surely, anyone without education can see that? Maybe not. undecided
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by legba1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2010
Dont get the reason for shildind the children.They have enjoyed the benefits of their father's activities while in office and so are entitle to sharing in the consequenses of same.They have been giving the best of education abroad while their dad was actively part and parcel of a regime that had raped and riped children of civil servants,artisans et al the funds meant for upgrading public schools and other infrastructures. I will say it serves them rite.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Rooneyboy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2010
princekevo:

US state department surces told Saharareporters that the travel ban on Aondoakaa would also be extended two of his children or relative who were granted student visas.

Lol!!!! You said the western country will not subscribe to animalism and backward ideals as you put it. As you can see above the US is considering extending the ban his 2 Kids. What does that i mean to you?
Maybe tml if US  or any western world bans an Osamaa's children or grand children from entering their country you will be their Attoney to sue the country for punishing the children for their father's crime.

I said it agains if you dont want your kids face the consequncies of your evil deeds, you got an option to change your evil ways. This is not abt God nor Moses this is about reality, and spare me all those your animal rights. Let me, my children suffer the consiquences of my evil deed and let my good deeds equally visit me and my children children, no be curse my brother.

Tell me why their children wont suffer the travel ban when their father loot us dry to give them the best life they have denied Nigerian masses, the best education they can not offer Nigerian children.
well said bro ,well said,u spoke my mind ,this should server as a deterrent to other corrupt public officials.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by smanuel: 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2010
For your Information Aondokaa was already a wealthy man years before Yaradua thought about running for Kastina State Governor. His law firm has been legal counsel to few multinationals and Banks both in Nigeria and South Africa. Yes he became corrupt while in power. (African Culture). I say Bar Him! But for Liz and Ann? Please these two brilliant girls are in school on scholarship check your records saharareports.com and stop spewing hatred and lies. The only thing their mum pays for is room and board. She of course is estranged from their dad. Ann has a job in surrey whiles she goes to school. She doesn't drive a Ferrari, but Mini Cooper. Please people direct your hatred where is suppose to be. Your forefathers sold their brothers into slavery just almost 400 years ago, should you still be punished for their sins? or does the bible give a time frame of vesting the sins of the father on their children, even estranged ones. Its the same spermatozoa that created all the kids right?. Please my point is Leave The Kids Out of This!
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by ElRazur: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2010
smanuel:

For your Information Aondokaa was already a wealthy man years before Yaradua thought about running for Kastina State Governor. His law firm has been legal counsel to few multinationals and Banks both in Nigeria and South Africa. Yes he became corrupt while in power. (African Culture). I say Bar Him! But for Liz and Ann? Please these two brilliant girls are in school on scholarship check your records saharareports.com and stop spewing hatred and lies. The only thing their mum pays for is room and board. She of course is estranged from their dad. Ann has a job in surrey whiles she goes to school. She doesn't drive a Ferrari, but Mini Cooper. Please people direct your hatred where is suppose to be. Your forefathers sold their brothers into slavery just almost 400 years ago, should you still be punished for their sins? or does the bible give a time frame of vesting the sins of the father on their children, even estranged ones. Its the same spermatozoa that created all the kids right?. Please my point is Leave The Kids Out of This!

I am guessing you know these people?

I am tempted to ask for proof though. smiley
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by HERO111: 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2010
you see? foreign countries that mean biz fighting corruption in africa will always do what will show that they are serious. It this trend continues even in other european countries most of these our corrupt leaders will pipe low in their deadly fraudulent transactions.

On whether or not his children be affected by his visa ban, well its unfortunate that it has effect on the children cos ordinarily they shouldn't be involved bc they know nothing about it.
But on the other hand, have u ever sat down to think of how many children of this country have died of poverty, sickness, starvation, become school drop outs etc as a result of such fraud committed by some of our leaders? and yet their own children enjoy the stolen monies in foreign countries? if they feel it, they will also that knowing that what their dad dis was not fair and their father will also know that those who live in glass house dont throw stones.
my take,
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by sessy2(f): 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2010
Who cares, let them bear the sins of their father for all i care.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Kobojunkie: 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2010
smanuel:

Do you also have information on their spending budgets each month and how much they have in their bank accounts at this time?

@poster, I am still unable to find this report anywhere else but on SaharaReporters. Has this been verified by any other Nigerian source or better still a foreign source?
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Parnassuss(m): 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2010
If i was Aandoaka's kid, i don't think smtin as trivial as not visiting the US would bug me much. If Popsi dey hammer craze, wetin concern me. If them deport me, well UK and Canada still dey if na by force to travel.
There is absolutely no way these kids were ignorant of their father's mode of sourcing income, also they benefited directly from him. Humiliation is humiliating, but does it remove the food in their mouths? No! They should start worrying when his assets get frozen by foreign governments. Now that gives cause for concern.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Parnassuss(m): 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2010
But still its not cool that saharareporters published their (the kids) names blatantly so, it will most likely direct unnecessary attention towards them. Those semi-hot chicks, eiya!
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by samcc30(m): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2010

Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by samcc30(m): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2010
but our useless leader and EFCC know about all this, why western country r the one fighting our corrupt leader instead of EFCC for God sake.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by bkbabe97: 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2010
FL Gators:

EVEN if he started behaving during the B.C, their actions against his children are not justified. What if the children decides to come to the US later on, but were then denied visa because of the mistakes their father did in the past?
This is diminishing their [should I say] freedom (?) .

Under your logic we should gladly have allowed the kids of bin laden, Hussein and top Al Qaida members to roam freely  in the United States?!!? Man, instead of commenting trash all the time, I advise that your time on here would be better spent Cyber-Se.x.ing Ezeuche like u usually do!
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by bkbabe97: 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2010
FL Gators:

EVEN if he started behaving during the B.C, their actions against his children are not justified. What if the children decides to come to the US later on, but were then denied visa because of the mistakes their father did in the past?
This is diminishing their [should I say] freedom (?) .

Oh really? If the U.S bars u from her borders she's "diminishing your freedom"?!?! Are u serious or just being stu.pid as usual? Is it a right to be invited here or a priviledge? U wanna loot and spend,um, Iraq, North Korea, and Iran other "hot", similar, "tourist" attractions beckon!

P.S: And u consider their father's acts "MISTAKES"?!?Ho, u mad st.u.pid! Well our country is showing him the costs of his mistakes!
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Gbemyte(f): 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2010
Is it a must 2 travel? Moreova dey weren't jaild just a ban. They shud stay in their country. Their children shud stay in deir fada's land. US shud pls extend it 2 al thieves calin demselves leaders. Sango loma pa gbogbo awon ta pa wa lekun ni naija
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by djcombo(m): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2010
most people don't realize the importance, power and pedigree associated to the office of the AGF of a country, Aondoakaa really abused the position and power given to him, and since the law is too weak over here, he gets to go scott-free (for now anyway), hopefully foreign governments will be able to pin him down for some offences he committed that we over here can't punish him for, as for his kids, their dad definitely committed all these offences regardless of the repercussions, they may get to suffer for his actions, but the fact still stands that he abused the powers afforded to him,
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by chi9ja(f): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2010

yes a might have been a wealthy man, doesn't mean he wasn't a thief, a thief is a thief no matter where he is, u can't just develop this level and hunger for corruption and greed over night.
so bloody what if the kids r on scholarships, do they offer scholarships at ajegunle primary school they must have been in a position where they could via and be considered for these scholarships, there r some Nigerians who cannot afford 3 square meals, d money used to buy d mini cooper would go a longgggggggggggggg longgggggggggggg way for them okay, their houses and clothes r they also covered by these scholarships?
u r obviously oblivious to d suffering of many Nigerians if u dont even think that the money used to procure these visas and air tickets would not change d hardships some Nigerians face.
and also it is not d couston of western countries to target innocent people so if they r extending d visa bans to their kids n extended families its because they have adequate proof.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by fxskye: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2010
Thank u 4 alld info Smanuel. It sees u'r his relative 4 u 2 have much info about his children.

I guess u'r a proponent of Capitalism which variably equall to Explotativeness.

Many of these are still happening in 9ja.

Beta Soon 9ja![i][/i]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events / Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy / The Day Ebonyi APC Sold Their Conscience By Philip Nweze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.