Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,325 members, 7,857,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States (10594 Views)

Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb / Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Wallie(m): 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2010
Naming the kids is wrong and borderline irresponsible. Extending the travel ban to include the kids and family is the right thing to do because it pressures those in power to do the right thing if they know that their actions will be detrimental to their kids but do not name the minors!

The kids didn’t ask for the guy to be their father but they also shouldn’t be able to profit from his actions. How many of us as kids can control what actions our parents took?

I also don’t mind the Ex-AGF being singled out because his actions or lack thereof almost brought the country down!
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Kobojunkie: 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2010
Wallie:

Naming the kids is wrong and borderline irresponsible. Extending the travel ban to include the kids and family is the right thing to do because it pressures those in power to do the right thing if they know that their actions will be detrimental to their kids but do not name the minors!
The kids didn’t ask for the guy to be their father but they also shouldn’t be able to profit from his actions. How many of us as kids can control what actions our parents took?

I also don’t mind the Ex-AGF being singled out because his actions or lack thereof almost brought the country down!

It is a news report in which the daughters were singled out for banning. What? Should the news paper not include their names and their pictures? If you read a story about some hollywood incident that involved a child of the stars, would you also think it is borderline irresponsible for the tabloids to include a picture of the child in question?
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Wallie(m): 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2010
Kobojunkie:

It is a news report in which the daughters were singled out for banning. What? Should the news paper not include their names and their pictures?

Yes, the newspaper should not include their names and definitely not their pictures! Two wrongs don't make a right. Do you think people could go after the kids?

Listen, I seriously hate that guy and what he did but I don’t want harm to come to his family over something they couldn’t control. We cannot choose our parents or siblings.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by redsun(m): 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2010
The state of corruption among nigerian leaders is unprecedented and unprecedented measures need to be taken to put a halt to it.

A time might come when they and their families will be slaughtered on the street without any atom of pity,because to a sane nigerian,they are not worth even human faeces.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by ElRazur: 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2010
redsun:

The state of corruption among nigerian leaders is unprecedented and unprecedented measures need to be taken to put a halt to it.

You do not cut your nose to spite your face.

A time might come when they and their families will be slaughtered on the street without any atom of pity,because to a sane nigerian,they are not worth even human faeces.

Allahuakbar. I will remind you of this post, the next time you accuse any one of violence, or accuse islam of loving violence. As it stand, you are just like one of them with your logic. smiley
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Kobojunkie: 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2010
Wallie:

Yes, the newspaper should not include their names and definitely not their pictures! Two wrongs don't make a right. Do you think people could go after the kids?
Listen, I seriously hate that guy and what he did but I don’t want harm to come to his family over something they couldn’t control. We cannot choose our parents or siblings.

Why should the newspaper include names, and not pictures? The US banned the kids, not all his kids but this particular two. Ofcourse it makes sense that the two of them will be named and pictures provided. They are not minors and so are and so are old enough to have their names in newspapers.

I seriously do not think this is just about him being a parent of the two girls. Aoandoakaa has more than two kids you know? Why this two? Why not the others? These are some of the questions you ought to be asking here.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2010
Cant believe what I'm reading from KoboJ
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by ElRazur: 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2010
FL Gators:

Cant believe what I'm reading from KoboJ

I think it is her turn to celebrate Friday. High as a kite. Damn. grin
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by ElRazur: 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2010
@Kobo remember say you go born pickin one day sha o. Your sins would be taken out on them. grin
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by redsun(m): 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2010
ElRazur:

You do not cut your nose to spite your face.

Allahuakbar. I will remind you of this post, the next time you accuse any one of violence, or accuse islam of loving violence. As it stand, you are just like one of them with your logic. smiley

You are a fu-cking siss-y,ur opinions are for sissi-es.I am way beyond ur scope.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Kobojunkie: 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2010
ElRazur:

I think it is her turn to celebrate Friday. High as a kite. Damn. grin

No I am serious!! The guy is questioning the reason for the names of the two girls and pictures and if you read the article(assuming it is true), it is easy to understand why that information was included.

We, the public, may not at this time be privy to all the information on this. However, I doubt the US only decided in two seconds to level a ban against the man, and then just two, this particular two out of all his daughters and sons. Instead of rushing to make jugdment on this, and the newspaper as we have continued to, I think it makes sense to look out for more information. We need to start asking the right questions and looking for answers rather than settling with our bias and what nots.

And if this turns out to be some made up news, someone should SUE Saharareports for all they have got.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by ElRazur: 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2010
redsun:

You are a fu-cking siss-y,your opinions are for sissi-es.I am way beyond your scope.

You are very clever. smiley

@Kobo no mind me jare. Oya pass the duchie lol.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by redsun(m): 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2010
ElRazur:

You are very clever. smiley

That like coming from a robot,i wonder u decipher the difference,idiot.U and who?
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by ElRazur: 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2010
redsun:

That like coming from a robot,i wonder u decipher the difference,.U and who?

Lwkmd. I am finding it hard to decipher your rant. smiley Who? You? Me? Xbox? undecided
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2010
Kobojunkie:

No I am serious!! The guy is questioning the reason for the names of the two girls and pictures and if you read the article(assuming it is true), it is easy to understand why that information was included.
It was very wreck less and indeed irresponsible.

As of right now, we're not even sure if they're involved. These are not lil kids anymore, they have their own lives. If later they  are found innocent from their father's indictment , it would be too late to clean their image.

Once again, you guys are talking about some imaginary investigation. If an investigation was indeed carried out on his children, they should have reported their findings. Atleast give us a sound reason why the were also banned. Dont think USA would leave any juicy details out of this. Or were they also involved in all these shenanigans because of the biological connection?
I'm really upset.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by redsun(m): 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2010
ElRazur:

Lwkmd. I am finding it hard to decipher your rant. smiley Who? You? Me? Xbox? undecided

You can't get it,that is why u are a robot.You are programmed to know certain things.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Wallie(m): 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2010
@Kobo - If the kids are indeed adults and are involved in their father’s alleged criminal enterprise, then I can understand.

I really don’t want to sound like an apologist of the corrupt leaders because there’s nothing I would like better than making them face the firing squad if found wanting by an impartial court. I just think that we should be fair.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by redsun(m): 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2010
How many children die from the cold hands of malaria everyday in nigeria as a result of the corrupt actions of animals like aondokaa?and a si-ssy like elrazur or what ever he calls himself is here worrying abort his children's pictures been published.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2010
FL Gators:

It was very wreck less and indeed irresponsible.
What information do you have on this for you to arrive at this conclusion? You only read of this yesterday, do you have more DATA on this or something that we do not know of ? Please share cause I am puzzled as to how you can conclude on this considering the limited information provided us in the article.
FL Gators:

As of right now, we're not even sure if they're involved. These are not lil kids anymore, they have their own lives. If later they  are found innocent from their father's indictment , it would be too late to clean their image.
Questions for you
a) When you say you are not even sure if they are involved, are you also implying that the US is definitely not even sure they are involved?
b) Do you also mean that the EFCC is even to this point not even sure of what, if any, involvement exists?
c) Are you somehow assuming that this case only materialized in the last 24 hours?
I am finding it really hard understanding how you are quick to CONCLUDE on an issue that we barely have the inside story on.

FL Gators:

Once again, you guys are talking about some imaginary investigation. If an investigation was indeed carried out on his children, they should have reported their findings. Atleast give us a sound reason why the were also banned. Dont think USA would leave any juicy details out of this. Or were they also involved in all these shenanigans because of the biological connection?
I'm really upset.
So, ALL INVESTIGATIONS have always been reported to you then? Is that the case? Imaginary Investigation? Are you serious? You have not even heard of the findings of the many investigations on other Nigerians . .  up until this point, you still have no clue what charges have actually been leveled against Ibori and you are here telling us FINDINGS FROM ALL INVESTIGATIONS ARE REPORTED to you? EFCC? Dora Akunyili to get it to you? Who?
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by ElRazur: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2010
redsun:

children die from the cold hands of malaria everyday in nigeria as a result of actions of elrazur

I am also responsible for the Haiti's earthquake. smiley

You are so clever. smiley
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2010
Wallie:

@Kobo - If the kids are indeed adults and are involved in their father’s alleged criminal enterprise, then I can understand.

I really don’t want to sound like an apologist of the corrupt leaders because there’s nothing I would like better than making them face the firing squad if found wanting by an impartial court. I just think that we should be fair.

I think the bold is the main here we have yet to consider . . . and we don't have enough information at this point to do so.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by ElRazur: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2010
Kobojunkie:

I think the bold is the main here we have yet to consider . . . and we don't have enough information at this point to do so.

If they are Nigerians and in Uni, and drive Ferrari as the article claim. I am sure it is safe to conclude that they are adult. lmao.

I think proving that they are involve is harder, but showing that they enjoy the benefits and spoils of their father's handiwork is easier imo. And na that one dey vex people.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2010
[/b]
Kobojunkie:

Why should the newspaper include names, and not pictures? The US banned the kids, not all his kids but this particular two. Ofcourse it makes sense that the two of them will be named and pictures provided. They are not minors and so are and so are old enough to have their names in newspapers.

I seriously do not think this is just about him being a parent of the two girls. Aoandoakaa has more than two kids you know? Why this two? Why not the others? These are some of the questions you ought to be asking here.
[b]
[b][/b]
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2010
ElRazur:

If they are Nigerians and in Uni, and drive Ferrari as the article claim. I am sure it is safe to conclude that they are adult. lmao.

The ferrari bit was all me . . .  I posted earlier that if I were to discover that they owned properties paid cash for and drove around in ferrari's living the high life, I would definitely want them to go down. .

ElRazur:

I think proving that they are involve is harder, but showing that they enjoy the benefits and spoils of their father's handiwork is easier imo. And na that one dey vex people.
Well, define INVOLVED. Ibori's own sister and wife abroad have been sentenced in the UK. I think what the one did was help recieve the stolen money and that was enough to send her to jail. I am certain she did all she could to deny it, but that apparently didn't fly.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Wallie(m): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2010
ElRazur:

I don’t think it is that easy to conclude that they’re adults because they’re in Uni. All my siblings started university between ages 16-17. But that’s neither here nor there, as the kids even if minors shouldn’t be allowed to profit from their father’s criminal enterprise.

So I agree that extending the visa ban to them is appropriate since issuance of visa is a privilege and not a right.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by redsun(m): 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2010
ElRazur:

You are so stupid,you are beginning to believe that whiteman's privacy ethics should apply to primitive  and callous minded human beings like you.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Wallie(m): 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Well, define INVOLVED. Ibori's own sister and wife abroad have been sentenced in the UK. I think what the one did was help recieve the stolen money and that was enough to send her to jail. I am certain she did all she could to deny it, but that apparently didn't fly.

Receiving stolen goods is a crime that could land one in jail if a reasonable person should have known that the goods were stolen. So yeah, they're guilty.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2010
Kobojunkie:

What information do you have on this for you to arrive at this conclusion? You only read of this yesterday, do you have more DATA on this or something that we do not know of ? Please share cause I am puzzled as to how you can conclude on this considering the limited information provided us in the article.
You've also only read this article yesterday but you've already found them guilty. What information have you read, aside from the article, that lead you to your judgement? What do you know about his children, that I dont?

No question that aonadokaa possibly engaged in corruption and his info should be only one in that newspaper. If they cannot give us the reason why they suspect his children [who are adults by the way and can be suspected by their own crime], then their names and pictures have no business being published.

Questions for you
a) When you say you are not even sure if they are involved, are you also implying that the US is definitely not even sure they are involved?
b) Do you also mean that the EFCC is even to this point not even sure of what, if any, involvement exists?
c) Are you somehow assuming that this case only materialized in the last 24 hours?
I am finding it really hard understanding how you are quick to CONCLUDE on an issue that we barely have the inside story on.

a) I'm not sure because the US failed to inform us in this same article of his children incrimination. Like I said earlier, Aondoakaa might possibly be a scammer, I'm not arguing that fact. Sugbon, kini awon omo e risi?
b) I'm going to admit that I'm yet to read EFCC's charge on Aondoakaa. But if his children were involved, they're adults, they would have been tried seperately.
c) You're going to have to forgive me if I ignore this question, Has already been answered.

So, ALL INVESTIGATIONS have always been reported to you then? Is that the case? Imaginary Investigation? Are you serious? You have not even heard of the findings of the many investigations on other Nigerians . .  up until this point, you still have no clue what charges have actually been leveled against Ibori and you are here telling us FINDINGS FROM ALL INVESTIGATIONS ARE REPORTED to you? EFCC? Dora Akunyili to get it to you? Who?

Silly of you to assume that I meant that the investigation should be reported to me directly. Usually, when someone is being incriminated, they reason is usually also reported. Exactly, if they cannot report the charges and result of the investigations yet, then why are their information being exposed? The main culprit should be the one at glance, not his children.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by ElRazur: 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2010
redsun:

You are so silly,you are beginning to believe that whiteman's privacy ethics should apply to primitive  and callous minded human beings like you.

Funny you are using the white man's invention.  undecided

Kai, this guy is so clever.

Kobojunkie:

The ferrari bit was all me . . .  I posted earlier that if I were to discover that they owned properties paid cash for and drove around in ferrari's living the high life, I would definitely want them to go down. .

I hear you. The ferrari bit stuck in my head lol.

I am sure with time, we will know the real facts. By the way, is the story reported elsewhere?

Wallie:

I don’t think it is that easy to conclude that they’re adults because they’re in Uni. All my siblings started university between ages 16-17. But that’s neither here nor there, as the kids even if minors shouldn’t be allowed to profit from their father’s criminal enterprise.

So I agree that extending the visa ban to them is appropriate since issuance of visa is a privilege and not a right.

Most Nigerians who go to uni are legally adult by the time they start here. That is the point I was trying to make.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by ElRazur: 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2010
@Redsun

Abeg tell me say Computer and internet no be white man invention. I heard say na Dr Philip Emeagweli invented them. Lwkmd. grin
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Kobojunkie: 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2010
FL Gators:

You've also only read this article yesterday but you've already found them guilty. What information have you read, aside from the article, that lead you to your judgement? What do you know about his children, that I dont?
I think you should read my posts again. I have yet to find them guilty, only made assumptions of the situation and based my logic on what I know so far of the case. You on the other hand has continued to making CONCLUDING statements on this and that is why we have been asking if this is closer to you than we all are aware of.
FL Gators:

No question that aonadokaa possibly engaged in corruption and his info should be only one in that newspaper. If they cannot give us the reason why they suspect his children [who are adults by the way and can be suspected by their own crime], then their names and pictures have no business being published.
See, that is another thing.  . . I am not also assuming the man is guilty of corruption. I can however assume that because others like him have been pinned in such, it is likely the case that he is also dirty.
You say IF THEY CAN GIVE US REASONS, have you tried to do your own research or even ask them for additional information on this so far? I think you should read the article again. SaharaReports is not the one that banned Aondoakaa and also want to ban his kids. The US is, and as I have said over and over again now, this case did not happen overnight. That you have not been following it up until yesterday does not been there has not been investigations into the matter even up to this point. Matter of fact, it is safe to say that for the man to be banned along with his two daughters there ought to have be some connection made beyond the two being his kids because these two ARE NOT his only children.

FL Gators:

a) I'm not sure because the US failed to inform us in this same article of his children incrimination. Like I said earlier, Aondoakaa might possibly be a scammer, I'm not arguing that fact. Sugbon, kini awon omo e risi?
The US is not SaharaReports. SaharaReports is not the US. Matter of fact, the US does not owe you information simply because you are a Nigerian. You are best asking your own EFCC for update on this. However, I am certain that as a US citizen, you can get access to more information if you would like on it.
FL Gators:

b) I'm going to admit that I'm yet to read EFCC's charge on Aondoakaa. But if his children were involved, they're adults, they would have been tried seperately.
The article speaks of no trial on this. Just tells us of a ban on the girls
FL Gators:

c) You're going to have to forgive me if I ignore this question, Has already been answered.
Silly of you to assume that I meant that the investigation should be reported to me directly. Usually, when someone is being incriminated, they reason is usually also reported. Exactly, if they cannot report the charges and result of the investigations yet, then why are their information being exposed? The main culprit should be the one at glance, not his children.
Again who cannot report what charges? The US? Or SaharaReports? To whom should the charges be reported to? You Or the girls involved? Or the Nigerian government? Or Aondoakaa himself? I mean seriously, you need to step out of this for a bit to see why what you are doing is just not sensible here considering you keep trying to assume it should stop at your door here. Do your research instead of assuming  the charges have not already been reported, and there have been no investigations yet.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by redsun(m): 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2010
ElRazur:

Funny you are using the white man's invention.  undecided

Kai, this guy is so clever.

What has using whiteman's invention got to do with the fact that you not are seeing ur problems from the standpoint of your problems as a robot? that is why u are trying to apply whiteman's solutions and ethics for their so-called advance world to the primitive and irrational society that u belong.

And u will remain primitive as long as u can't think for urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? / Jonathan Nominates Akinkuotu As Demuren’s Replacement / Air Force Operation "Forest Storm" Destroys More Illegal Oil Refineries (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.