Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,550 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart (34653 Views)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / Difference Between Broke Guy Turned Rich And Ajebutter Rich Guy / Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by nanauju(f): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2018
The babe was probably not set enough

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by Groovenaija360(m): 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
:-
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by BruncleZuma: 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Twittories...
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by jericco1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
I refuse to believe this
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by Glink2018(m): 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
Best of thread from nairaland.

Kasali, what do you think ?

As for me, nah their problem, he no consign me.
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by bluefilm: 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
Another Twitter fiction.
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
nanauju:
The babe was probably not set enough
na una dey rush us now
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by thanki410(m): 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shebi una come this life to lie... The guy is me.
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by strangest(m): 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
Olalan:
Its another super story from Twitter..........
BTW I know no Nigerian girl is so bold to try and toast a guy and speak so loud to the hearing of a third party

you are wrong... i once hired a pretty sales girl that was giving out her number to my customers without them asking.... she always focus on the amount of goods you purchased and yes, she do meet up with them
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by Earthquake1: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
post=70415138:
Note it down

Must you book two spaces to write useless things

E be like say ur mama no give u attention

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
Blind men typing......
Earthquake1
Silence is the best answer for your type!
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by seangy4konji: 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
God punish everyone on twitter
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by TIDDOLL(m): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
[/b]Someone should just give this story a title alreadyundecided

"THE BEARDED AND THE BOLD" undecided

"THE ENCOUNTER" undecided[b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by Adakintroy: 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nigeria niggi go see that kind "opkor"(free sontin) turn am down abi.

Anyhow give her marks narration and good imagination.
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by skallion7(m): 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
emelda86:
Yen yen yen... Nigerian guys& their myopic thinking
Why the generalization na
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by Earthquake1: 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
post=70417895:
Blind men typing......
Earthquake1
Silence is the best answer for your type!

Why did you quote me to display your foolishness

U no wan use silence again grin
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by Danpersie31(m): 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian Twitter user, @AirCoker took to her page to reveal how a man savagely turned down a female cashier.

Read the story below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9465/lady-shares-how-a-guy-turned-down-a-female-cashier-at-a-mart.html

In as much as some people will applaud d guy. It is very childish and looks foolish.just say no,thank u . must he do that rubbish.I pray that his girlfriend breaks and crushes his childish heart.
Thumbs up to the girl for been bold, may a good man find her.
Mtchhewww
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
another fake story frm twitter
anyway cheesy

Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
Earthquake1:

Why did you quote me to display your foolishness

U no wan use silence again grin
Earthquake1:

Must you book two spaces to write useless things

E be like say ur mama no give u attention
If you are not totally blind, you would have seen those are 2 different monikers instead of coming here to type about someone's mother.

It's obvious you are slow tho
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by jembalord: 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
Another story from the land of unveritable stories
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by victorian(f): 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
bigpicture001:
u nd ur mum were so close to them dt u guyz didn't evn.miss a line of their discuzz,tell dt to d birds

It's possible the guy could be extremely delicious in sight lol

And the cashier would have been eyeing him since, he became their customer, but not bold enough to ask him for his number.. Until that fateful day, she summoned all the courage within her to ask him for his number.. Trust me she would have had sleepless nights on the guy.. Lol

And the guy does not even have an idea on how his looks is torturing the poor cashier. Lol

Na wa o

Then the girl and her mother, their ears na extra Wi-Fi combo antenna with high definition tape recorder grin
Chai! Aproko mum and daughter lol
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by jembalord: 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
Another story from the land of unverifiable stories
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by AfroSamurai: 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Olalan:
BTW I know no Nigerian girl is so bold to try and toast a guy and speak so loud to the hearing of a third party
don't be too sure. Some Nigerian girls don't have shame. Or haven't read where nigerian girls fight for a guy openly?

So tell me, if this set of girls can fight openly for a guy, toasting a guy openly is difficult for them?
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by imitateMe(m): 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nice story. She try
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by Malawian(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
This guys problems will begin if for any reason he finds out that his babe actually traveled to ride another horse.
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
pocohantas:

It is okay if you are not that kinda guy that will make a Nigerian girl go against the 'norm'. But trust me, those kinda guys exist, na babes dey rush them, LOUDLY!

She is a cashier, some of them could be really bold. Maybe it is something that comes with their job.
Yea, Nothing strange. I can testify to that...
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by Gmajor(m): 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
Olalan:
As in eh.
This twitter stories keep getting more ridiculous by the day yet, Nairaland always swallows it hook, line and sinker
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by olisaokere(m): 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian Twitter user, @AirCoker took to her page to reveal how a man savagely turned down a female cashier.

Read the story below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9465/lady-shares-how-a-guy-turned-down-a-female-cashier-at-a-mart.html

Babe wey go dump am one day.That guy must be a child upstairs.
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by Gerrard59(m): 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
Twitter and fake news, more like 5 & 6.
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by idonhammer: 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=pocohantas post=70408627]Gbamest! You be correct babe joor]
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by Mankosi: 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
Story for the gods
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by AfroSamurai: 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
pocohantas:
Savagely indeed.

Because im no like that one.
The one he likes,did he give her his babe's number?
How old is the babe? Make no guy try that childish nonsense with me. Turn her down there and bounce, don't go giving my number to random girls YOU DON'T LIKE...
chillax pokemon. grin it's obvious the girl won't dial the number. Beside, it's his way of telling her to get lost. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship / Lady Blasts Gift Erhabor Mamus, Her Husband's Side Chick In A Facebook Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.