Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook (8350 Views)

Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe / Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman / I Am Not A Crook, I ‘m Not A Criminal – Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by madlady(f): 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2010
thameamead:

@madalady, most of them these women are vulnerable, d lady that was conned £40,000 had just lost her husband so she must have bn lonely, I have noticed most of the women that have granted an interview to Tv stations after bn duped are always in ther 50's, there was another programme on ITV late late year, i think it was under 'to catch a fraudster@' bits of it are on you tube, the man who was conned was in his 50's and was single with a picture of dis hot naija babe, its easy to fall for anything when one is lonely but if something sounds too good to be true, its probably is, by the way i was not aware Ghanian's were into things like that, but the fraudsters house was wickede. LOL. I was in naija a few weks ago and I saw these young guys in Range Rovers and I was told they were into yahoo and some were into yahoo plus and i was like what is yahoo plus,

Hmm, I am very much aware that they and other nations my own included are into  this in my part of London. sad

Human beings are just too greedy, some will even use their own relatives to bait traps.If they needed the money to put food in a starving child's mouth undecided maybe you could try to understand, but it's all just to live the high life, RANGE ROVERS, TOP OF THE RANGE BEEMERS and the likes.

190:

this guy should be employed
he is damn good~

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Stynxz: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2010
This is so astonishing.

This shows how terrible prison guards or warders are. Hmm!
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Browser69(m): 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2010
Omo Oro grin Ogbologbo Bastard adding another feather to Nigeria`s cap
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2010
rhymz:

Any criminally minded person could ve pulled it off with the prison personnel in cahoots. I find it insulting when people try to turn things like this into some tribal war. Bluetooth, you just always ve to be an !diot, I wont be surprised if your ilks and co-!diots bbk/baby, sjeezy start popping outta oblivion.
who could have pull that kind of stunt if not a confirm and hardened criminally genetic-modified igbo man like ikechukwu. . . . .this is breaking record.i used to think michael scofield was smart now i've seen a smarter igbo robber.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by rhymz(m): 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2010
~Bluetooth:

who could have pull that kind of stunt if not a confirm and hardened criminally genetic-modified igbo man like ikechukwu. . . . .this is breaking record.i used to think michael scofield was smart now i've seen a smarter igbo robber.
. . I wish you would be that smart to know when to shut your mouth up. Are you so jobless that your useless time is used hovering on the net, looking for whom to infect with bigotry. Stop waisting time and bandwidth, go do sth with your play ludo or whatever it is that losers do. Dickriding on the net is so BC these days! Punk!
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2010
rhymz:

. . I wish you would be that smart to know when to shut your mouth up. Are you so jobless that your useless time is used hovering on the net, looking for whom to infect with bigotry. Stop waisting time and bandwidth, go do sth with your play ludo or whatever it is that losers do. Dickriding on the net is so BC these days! Punk!
ouch. . .did that hurt.sorry omo i'ina.lmao
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by baslone: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2010
Interesting!!! hmmm!
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Enjoyment1(f): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2010
This is not only 1daful, but 2daful!!! What a nice piece of skill and artistry, ably assisted by thieves on uniforms. Those warders deserve jail terms.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nchara: 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2010
Bluetooth
Who is in charge of Kirikiri prison? That same person was also responsible for allowing people to visit Bode George and even host parties for him in prison. I will soon post his Yoruba name here. That prison head is as, if not more, corrupt than Ikechukwu because he must have taken money to allow all of these to happen. What Ikechukwu has done (though reprehensible by all means) is token compared to what Bankole is doing now. Banana peel go soon catch am. Igbo thieves start where Yoruba and hausa ones stop.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by guysmat(m): 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2010
A classic example of Law 3 from the 48 Laws of Power.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Enjoyment1(f): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2010
Nchara:

Bluetooth
Who is in charge of Kirikiri prison? That same person was also responsible for allowing people to visit Bode George and even host parties for him in prison. I will soon post his Yoruba name here. That prison head is more corrupt than Ikechukwu because he must have taken money to allow all of these to happen. What Ikechukwu has done (though reprehensible) is token compared to what Bankole is doing now. Banana peel go soon catch am. Igbo thieves start where Yoruba and hausa ones stop.

They guy is a 419er, so stop politricking with the issue here. Why are you guys always biased in your thinking? Someone made N12m from Prison, how does it connects the Prison head? Even in US, it happens, and no one says, he is from California or Washington DC. Talks like this, makes me feel, we still have a long way to go.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Enjoyment1(f): 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2010
The guy, I mean.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nchara: 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2010
Enjoyment1:

They guy is a 419er, so stop politricking with the issue here. Why are you guys always biased in your thinking? Someone made N12m from Prison, how does it connects the Prison head? Even in US, it happens, and no one says, he is from California or Washington DC. Talks like this, makes me feel, we still have a long way to go.

You are a fo-ol to say the prison officials are not involved. How does he bring in cell phones in prison? Is that allowed. The prison head is as corrupt as the felow in question. Live with it.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Enjoyment1(f): 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2010
Nchara:

You are a fo-ol to say the prison officials are not involved. How does he bring in cell phones in prison? Is that allowed. The prison head is as corrupt as the felow in question. Live with it.

Did you read my comment very well before washing your dirty linen here? I said, someone is a 419er, why not comment on that? why bring in ethnicity here? If he has accomplices as stated in the report, castigate all those involve in it, and stop discriminating. I am ashamed of your likes in Nigeria.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nchara: 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2010
Enjoyment1:

Did you read my comment very well before washing your dirty linen here? I said, someone is a 419er, why not comment on that? why bring in ethnicity here? If he has accomplices as stated in the report, castigate all those involve in it, and stop discriminating. I am ashamed of your likes in Nigeria.

I am even more ashamed of you for trying to exonerare the prison officials of their incompetence and corruption because they are most likely to come from your end. How did the 419ner get the cell phones he uses to ply his trade from prison. This story is on front page because the crime reported was done from prison, otherwise it is no news in Nigeria. Therein lies the involvement of the prison officials.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Enjoyment1(f): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2010
Why are you arguing blindly?

Nchara:

I am even more ashamed of you for trying to exonerare the prison officials of their incompetence and corruption because they are most likely to come from your end. How did the 419ner get the cell phones he uses to ply his trade from prison. This story is on front page because the crime reported was done from prison, otherwise it is no news in Nigeria. Therein lies the involvement of the prison officials.

I said, comment base on everyone that have assisted this guy, without having to relate it to where the person is from. If a man is a thief, call him a thief!!. Do not say, of course, he must be from the western part of Nigeria. That already nullifies anything that you have to say, becos you are already biased. Shekinah!
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nchara: 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2010
Enjoyment1:

Why are you arguing blindly?

I said, comment base on everyone that have assisted this guy, without having to relate it to where the person is from. If a man is a thief, call him a thief!!. Do not say, of course, he must be from the western part of Nigeria. That already nullifies anything that you have to say, becos you are already biased. Shekinah!

You ee-diot. You never condemned the prison officials. You infact exonerated them. Why? Because they are most likely your brothers. You tribal urchin. Why was Bluetooth making Ikechukwu's crime an Igbo crime and what did you say to stop him from tribalising it?
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Enjoyment1(f): 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2010
Enjoyment1:

This is not only 1daful, but 2daful!!! What a nice piece of skill and artistry, ably assisted by thieves on uniforms. Those warders deserve jail terms.

@ Nchara, that was my first comment which makes you argue blindly. Whoever has anything to do in assisting " Prince Eze" as he calls himself, should dance to the music. Stop apportioning blame base on ethnicity. That is why I said, read my comments well, before rushing for the keyboard.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Enjoyment1(f): 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2010
Nchara:

You ee-diot. You never condemned the prison officials. You infact exonerated them. Why? Because they are most likely your brothers. You tribal urchin. Why was Bluetooth making Ikechukwu's crime an Igbo crime and what did you say to stop him from tribalising it?

Stop making a fool of yourself, young man. It is not worth it, by calling people names
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nchara: 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2010

Enjoyment1:

@ Nchara, that was my first comment which makes you argue blindly. Whoever has anything to do in assisting " Prince Eze" as he calls himself, should dance to the music. Stop apportioning blame base on ethnicity. That is why I said, read my comments well, before rushing for the keyboard.
[quote][/quote]

The warders deserve jail and the prison head whose bids the warders do does not deserve jail? Arent you an eediot, really?
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by tpiah: 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2010
After making contacts with her proposed spouse, she flew to Lagos, to ensure that others didn’t beat her to her prospective husband.

na contest?

i'd have thought she flew to lagos to meet her prospective spouse.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Enjoyment1(f): 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2010
Nchara:

The warders deserve jail and the prison head whose bids the warders do does not deserve jail? Arent you an eediot, really?

What is the difference between the warders and the Prison head? Please tell us?
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Enjoyment1(f): 7:28pm On Jun 26, 2010
Nchara:

What is the difference between the warders and the Prison head?  Please tell us?
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nchara: 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2010
Enjoyment1:

What is the difference between the warders and the Prison head? Please tell us?

So why did you stupidly ask what concerns the prison head from your quote below?

quote author=Enjoyment1 link=topic=468548.msg6287972#msg6287972 date=1277574193]

[quote][/quote]
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Enjoyment1(f): 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2010
Irrespective of who the Prison is, does it mean that, everything that Prince Eze enjoyed came with the knowledge of the head?
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nchara: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2010
How much of the 12 million made by Ikechukwu from prison went to the Prison head and his boys?
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nchara: 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2010
Enjoyment1:

Irrespective of who the Prison is, does it mean that, everything that Prince Eze enjoyed came with the knowledge of the head?

Yes. A prison is not a free world. Somebody is in charge of prisoners not entitled to cell phones and that person failed via incompetence and corruption. That person happens to be Blueetooth's brother.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Enjoyment1(f): 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2010
Nchara:

So why did you stupidly ask what concerns the prison head from your quote below?

quote author=Enjoyment1 link=topic=468548.msg6287972#msg6287972 date=1277574193]

The term here meant, why not call a thief a thief, why attribute it to the assistance of a Yoruba man (Prison head), whom you already labelled a thief. He might be a thief, he might not (until proven by a competent court of law). But why not duel with the issue at hand.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Enjoyment1(f): 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2010
Nchara:

The term here meant, why not call a thief a thief, why attribute it to the assistance of a Yoruba man (Prison head), whom you already labelled a thief. He might be a thief, he might not (until proven by a competent court of law). But why not duel with the issue at hand.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Enjoyment1(f): 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2010
Can I ask you a question? Can you authoritatively tell me that, all that happens in Kirikiri has the Prison's head consent?
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Enjoyment1(f): 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2010
@ Nchara, was that too difficult a question?
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by rhymz(m): 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2010
Enjoyment
Are you going wake up from that phantom enjoyment your having and talk with with a reasonable amount of sense?
Are you saying ikechukwu did all that without the knowledge of the prison head? Or you are just trying to wish it away with conjectural crap? They gave him VIP treatment, he had access to not just one phone but 5, his visitors were treated lavish VIP Gestures and you sit there and try to make a case of the prison head. Sth that is a norm there? Scheew. . .abeg don't argue blindly, the whole prison management system was privy to the whole scheme,this is just a job that has gone sour. They are as guilty as ikechukwu, Period. Swallow that humble pie, no matter how humiliating it seems.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Former Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Chijioke Wigwe's Shocking Story!" / Court Nullifies LASTMA Powers To Impose Fine On Offenders / Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.