Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook (8347 Views)

Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe / Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman / I Am Not A Crook, I ‘m Not A Criminal – Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by seanet02: 4:57am On Jun 26, 2010
Another master class from Nigeria.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by sizzlers(m): 6:08am On Jun 26, 2010
every prison in this planet has that kind of person. Nigeria should not be an exc eption even in the US they are there.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Meklex(m): 6:43am On Jun 26, 2010
The woman is a fool even in d national Assembly. whatever happens to Dora Akuyili's rebranding slogan. You can then see the calibre of people who lead naija.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Meklex(m): 6:44am On Jun 26, 2010
The woman is a fool even in d national Assembly. whatever happens to Dora Akuyili's rebranding slogan
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by CarlosVent(m): 7:07am On Jun 26, 2010
HE NEEDS PSYCHOTHERAPY PLS.

BRING HIM TO ME DIS IS MY WRK AS A PSYCHOLOGIST AND NOT JAILING HIM COS D NEXT STEP IS FRAUDING D USA PRESIDENT IN PRISON.

HABA
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by IRAPADA(m): 7:24am On Jun 26, 2010
That guy is very talented and he shd b given  a job at EFCC.As 4 d woman and her brother they shd b arrested for not reporting to d police when he told them he was a drug lord
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by zenus(m): 7:37am On Jun 26, 2010
Such is life when comes to money every one will support you, not even thinking where the money is coming from
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by zenus(m): 7:41am On Jun 26, 2010
Such is life when comes to money every one will support you, not even thinking where the money is coming from
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by hectorswag(m): 8:42am On Jun 26, 2010
For a woman from the national assembly to associate herself with a drug baron, & its nt dat she doesnt knw of his illegal business & dat thats what got him into prison in d first place. There's no point wasting the efcc's time helping to recover the money for her, let her learn her lesson!
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by snowdrops(m): 8:54am On Jun 26, 2010
This sad case exemplifies the typical fraud - victim show of shame.

The crooked low life cold hearted fraudster

The vulnerable [not desperate] victim

The toothless and sometimes conniving law enforcement services.

All you guys praising this low life scum should be ashamed of your selves. This is not talent, its criminality. Why Nigeria remains backwards.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by beknown(m): 9:07am On Jun 26, 2010
This is not a clever act. This is a scam masterminded by Prison Personnels.

This story shows the decay in the Nigeria Prison Service.

There are rules for Prison and Inmate Management in Nigeria but these rules are not being applied because of corrupt behaviours of Nigerian prison personnels.

This is a shame on the Nigerian Government and the Nigeria Prison Service.

There are many more of similar scams and corruption in the Nigerian Government.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2010
naija 4 U, why am i not surprised or shocked? lipsrsealed
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2010
Michael Aandoaka na Igbo man?
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Genuflect(m): 9:36am On Jun 26, 2010
Bobo yi sharp ju Sherlock Holmes lo. You go fear Omo Ina
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by CGKing(m): 9:44am On Jun 26, 2010
He's not a talent. He's just a stubborn igbo that knows how to take advantage of the Nigerian situation. Nawa for this guy. The thing strong for him body, If them kill am now, he go dey 419 ppl from him grave.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by bros1234(m): 10:09am On Jun 26, 2010
CGKing:

He's not a talent. He's just a stubborn igbo that knows how to take advantage of the Nigerian situation. Nawa for this guy. The thing strong for him body, If them kill am now, he go dey 419 ppl from him grave.

You are very stupid.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 26, 2010
Speechless,
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by landtraza(m): 10:55am On Jun 26, 2010
great i thought is only in western world that men rock deal inside prison. well may his prison terms be increase by 10 folds. and without any more inquiries the warders be kick into prison, at list with 10 years each. the banker should be kicked out of office and hand him 5 years behind bars. as for the LADY I ANT KNOW WHAT TO SAY CAUSE EVERY ONE NEEDS SOME ONE TO LEAN ON. cool
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by andyprez(m): 11:05am On Jun 26, 2010
The corruption in Nigeria is becoming uncontrolable, Something has to be done quick.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by landtraza(m): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2010
CarlosVent:

HE NEEDS PSYCHOTHERAPY PLS.

BRING HIM TO ME DIS IS MY WRK AS A PSYCHOLOGIST AND NOT JAILING HIM COS D NEXT STEP IS FRAUDING D USA PRESIDENT IN PRISON.

HABA
smart AS S are you sure you ve not been looking for opportunities like this to become a 419 member. well which way shaa you  guys cant get a cent of my cash. cheesy
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 26, 2010
Where are the people saying naija dont have crimal more than MICHEAL SCORFIELD ( PRISON BREAK )

it not new guys, but very funny to hear

HOW DID THE ADVERT GET TO THE NEWSPAPER??

Regards
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by babaowo: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2010
nah wha ooooooo, 4 naija, everyday experience
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by atilla(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2010
sometimes u feel sorry for the victims but this one is just tooo much. how can u fall victim to this

their greed was too much
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by thameamead(f): 11:56am On Jun 26, 2010
snowdrops:

This sad case exemplifies the typical fraud - victim show of shame.

The crooked low life cold hearted fraudster

The vulnerable [not desperate] victim

The toothless and sometimes conniving law enforcement services.

All you guys praising this low life scum should be ashamed of your selves. This is not talent, its criminality. Why Nigeria remains backwards.
#

Did anyone see the woman that was duped of £40,000 by Ghanian fraudsters., it was on CrimeWatch on BBC1 last week, you guys can watch it on BBC iplayer, it was shocking, there was another woman that sent £150,000 she refused to speak to CrimeWatch but the police confirmed she had sent the money, the frausters house was shown and it was huge, it was a mansion.
I feel sorry for the women and all other women that have bn duped, they are both facing repossesion, these women to me are not desperate, they are vulnerable,
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by kcreal(f): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2010
Strange things are really happening.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by madlady(f): 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2010
thameamead:

#

Did anyone see the woman that was duped of £40,000 by Ghanian fraudsters., it was on CrimeWatch on BBC1 last week, you guys can watch it on BBC iplayer, it was shocking, there was another woman that sent £150,000 she refused to speak to CrimeWatch but the police confirmed she had sent the money, the frausters house was shown and it was huge, it was a mansion.
I feel sorry for the women and all other women that have bn duped, they are both facing repossesion, these women to me are not desperate, they are vulnerable,

I've just had a look at it shocked shocked shocked. I do feel very sorry for them, but how can anyone be so naive-\ undecided. I really do not know what to say. sad
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by philip0906(m): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2010
ActiveMan:

Where are the people saying naija dont have crimal more than MICHEAL SCORFIELD ( PRISON BREAK )

it not new guys, but very funny to hear

HOW DID THE ADVERT GET TO THE NEWSPAPER??

Regards
jamb question cheesy grin grin
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by rhymz(m): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2010
Any criminally minded person could ve pulled it off with the prison personnel in cahoots. I find it insulting when people try to turn things like this into some tribal war. Bluetooth, you just always ve to be an !diot, I wont be surprised if your ilks and co-!diots bbk/baby, sjeezy start popping outta oblivion.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by 2sleek2NV(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2010
i would say this is not new and not exclusive to nigeria.
secondly d lady involved is a MUMU. do people still fall for "i have goods coming in and i need your help". her banker bro sef na OLODO! looking for free money were him no work put?

EFCC, ICPC, NDLEA, NAFDAC, OPC, EGBESU, AREWA, BAKASSI BOYS should be let loose on all of them.          E-diots!!!!!
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by thameamead(f): 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2010
@madalady, most of them these women are vulnerable, d lady that was conned £40,000 had just lost her husband so she must have bn lonely, I have noticed most of the women that have granted an interview to Tv stations after bn duped are always in ther 50's, there was another programme on ITV late late year, i think it was under 'to catch a fraudster@' bits of it are on you tube, the man who was conned was in his 50's and was single with a picture of dis hot naija babe, its easy to fall for anything when one is lonely but if something sounds too good to be true, its probably is, by the way i was not aware Ghanian's were into things like that, but the fraudsters house was wickede. LOL. I was in naija a few weks ago and I saw these young guys in Range Rovers and I was told they were into yahoo and some were into yahoo plus and i was like what is yahoo plus,
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by thameamead(f): 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2010
Fred Ajidua or whatever his name is, he's into big time yahoo or he was into big time yahoo. He has friends in high places, he threw a party recently and it was filled with politicians, no one seems to know where Money Love is these day, I wonder y people respect these fraudsters, the likes of ade bendel, mama kofosi husband, can't remember his name but he tried to get into politics in Ilorin -as a senator but failed,
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by 190: 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2010
this guy should be employed
he is damn good~

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is Africa Less Technologically Advanced Than European Countries? / Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land / Nigerian Mum Flew Into Britain And Had Quinns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.