Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook (8348 Views)

Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe / Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman / I Am Not A Crook, I ‘m Not A Criminal – Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2010
Is this necessary . . . .you guys should behave jo.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by rhymz(m): 11:30pm On Jun 28, 2010
Selingel
I know the Oestrogen flowing in your brain is pushing you to bark like a dog to curry favour from a low-life b!tch. Am going to warn you to watch who you pick your fights with, my I.Q is not the usual 3 that you are used to. Be Warned and stay off my dick, Homo!
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by rhymz(m): 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2010
Bluetooth
of course it would not have been neccessary if you had not kicked it off with your first comment on this thread. However, while it was you I was actually reprimanding( even though harsh and insulting) you did not pay me no mind and I kinda piped down, not until these foolish groupies tried to act like they were your DA. Even after all that, I kinda left them to their discussion after I made my last remarks as to why I was using strong words. Then again, the rhapsody in Enjoyment's head wont let her be, she decided to make another snide remark in the guise of an akward apology, like am fool that can't different an insult from an appology.
Like I told that Selingal guy that is just venting in his head, his I.Q is low, he probably thought I was talking about wanting to bone Enjoyment, God forbid bad thing! I deal with real people, not some faceless wimps that get their ego boost from talking tough in front of a computer screen.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by MrFire: 1:07am On Jun 29, 2010
Mr Rhymz,

You could as well have been dealing with the same person Selingel=Enjoyment1= Otobroto. Look how their senses confluent.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by rhymz(m): 1:33am On Jun 29, 2010
Mr Fire:

Mr Rhymz,

You could as well have been dealing with the same person Selingel=Enjoyment1= Otobroto. Look how their senses confluent.
. . Nwa nne, I think you are very correct there. I notice these three have thesame way of arguing and thesame annoying attitude of attacking sb without first reprimanding those that have indulge in thesame ish they accuse me of. Anyway, like mekusxx go say, dem don jamb Okoro!
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Newest: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2010
Chai, see talent = Scammer

Chai see Thieves = Lover and Bro
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by palprayhol: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2010
O Boy, these guy is too much oh, but e pass wetin guys they do for malaysia and singapore here, one guy way be ngwo ngwo dey inside prison for malaysia here collect 5 million USD, how about that? e dey happen everywhere oh, so no be for only naija
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by bkbabe97: 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2010
spoilt:

How desperate was she to find a husband?

She probably looked just like FL Gators. So, i'll say: pretty desperate!
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by redsun(m): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2010
bk/babe97:

She probably looked just like FL Gators. So, i'll say: pretty desperate!

I bet u don't like her because she digs an okoro,not an alaye like u.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by selingel: 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2010
rhymz:

Selingel
I know the Oestrogen flowing in your brain is pushing you to bark like a dog to curry favour from a low-life b!tch. Am going to warn you to watch who you pick your fights with, my I.Q is not the usual 3 that you are used to. Be Warned and stay off my manliness, Homo!

This is the height of madness. U have every right to run your mouth. If the moderators are snoring away their lives, I will go to bed too.
In deed you need to go to YABA, somewhere in Lagos, Nigeria.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Enjoyment1(f): 12:07am On Jun 30, 2010
rhymz:

. . . Am going to curse you as Winston Churchill cursed an annoying !diot like yourself.
Curse be thy Mother's Anus and
Curse be thy Father's Testicles
May Amodioha impregnate you with quadruplet of bushbabies and may you continue to live the life of a bar slut!
If you want more curses, I will make it rain on you, fool!

Mr. Man, why not eat shit and die? This is my last comment on this thread. That is all I wish you, and that is all you will get.
You can have your way. NL belongs to you.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by kinsnikki1: 6:07am On Jun 30, 2010
This is a real nigerian brought up
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Otobroto(f): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2010
In deed, Ogbu and one of his workers (Prison Warder) grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG To Generate 4,000MW Electricity From Coal / Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land / Igala Colonisation Of Northern Igbo States (1450-18th Century)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.