Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook (8353 Views)

Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe / Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman / I Am Not A Crook, I ‘m Not A Criminal – Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nchara: 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2010
Enjoyment1:

Can I ask you a question? Can you authoritatively tell me that, all that happens in Kirikiri has the Prison's head consent?

Yes, a very big yes.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nchara: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2010
rhymz:

Enjoyment
Are you going wake up from that phantom enjoyment your having and talk with with a reasonable amount of sense?
Are you saying ikechukwu did all that without the knowledge of the prison head? Or you are just trying to wish it away with conjectural crap? They gave him VIP treatment, he had access to not just one phone but 5, his visitors were treated lavish VIP Gestures and you sit there and try to make a case of the prison head. Sth that is a norm there? Scheew. . .abeg don't argue blindly, the whole prison management system was privy to the whole scheme,this is just a job that has gone sour. They are as guilty as ikechukwu, Period. Swallow that humble pie, no matter how humiliating it seems.

Dont mind the eediot. Perhaps the prison head is the same person as Mr. enjoyment we are contending with here.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Enjoyment1(f): 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2010
rhymz:

Enjoyment
Are you going wake up from that phantom enjoyment your having and talk with with a reasonable amount of sense?
Are you saying ikechukwu did all that without the knowledge of the prison head? Or you are just trying to wish it away with conjectural crap? They gave him VIP treatment, he had access to not just one phone but 5, his visitors were treated lavish VIP Gestures and you sit there and try to make a case of the prison head. Sth that is a norm there? Scheew. . .abeg don't argue blindly, the whole prison management system was privy to the whole scheme,this is just a job that has gone sour. They are as guilty as ikechukwu, Period. Swallow that humble pie, no matter how humiliating it seems.

Surprisingly, I do not know who heads what in Nigerian Prisons (or even that of Kirikiri). I know he must be one fat man (with pot-belly), that has houses all over the states capitals in Nigeria. Let me surprise you, the man might have collected millions of Naira as his share, and ordered that, he (Prince Eze) be made comfortable. No doubt about that. Whatever tresspires thereafter, does that mean he is aware of every other stuff that happens around this Prince Eze, NO!. Does that exonerate the Prison head of not being a part of this crime, NO!. Whatever the so-called Prince enjoyed, was as a result of the Prison's head complacency!
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Enjoyment1(f): 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2010
Nchara:

Yes, a very big yes.

I rest my case there, because there is no point going further with you.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nchara: 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2010
Enjoyment1:

Surprisingly, I do not know who heads what in Nigerian Prisons (or even that of Kirikiri). I know he must be one fat man (with pot-belly), that has houses all over the states capitals in Nigeria. Let me surprise you, the man might have collected millions of Naira as his share, and ordered that, he (Prince Eze) be made comfortable. No doubt about that. Whatever tresspires thereafter, does that mean he is aware of every other stuff that happens around this Prince Eze, NO!. Does that exonerate the Prison head of not being a part of this crime, NO!. Whatever the so-called Prince enjoyed, was as a result of the Prison's head complacency!

Thanks for waking from your enjoyment-induced sleep. Blind arguer, be it known to you that the prison head knew every minute detail of what Ikechukwu was doing.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Enjoyment1(f): 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2010
Nchara:

Dont mind the eediot. Perhaps the prison head is the same person as [b]Mr. enjoyment [/b]we are contending with here.

Mr. Enjoyment! lol. U must be very good in raining insults. I hope you will accept that, as a talent I just discovered in you.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by rhymz(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2010
Enjoyment
what kind of questions are you asking?? That a scheme as elaborate as this will go on from inside the prison and the head will not be in the know? Unless he has other jobs he does apart from being the prison head that makes him neglect his duties, why won't he know. Infact, if he claims not to know, that will amount to negligence of duty on his own part too, how can you be the boss and yet you do not know what goes on in your workplace. Abeg save that your questions for toddlers jare!
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Enjoyment1(f): 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2010
rhymz:

Enjoyment
what kind of questions are you asking?? That a scheme as elaborate as this will go on from inside the prison and the head will not be in the know? Unless he has other jobs he does apart from being the prison head that makes him neglect his duties, why won't he know. Infact, if he claims not to know, that will amount to negligence of duty on his own part too, how can you be the boss and yet you do not know what goes on in your workplace. Abeg save that your questions for toddlers jare!

Read my second to the last post, buddie.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Enjoyment1(f): 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2010
rhymz:

Enjoyment

Enjoyment1:

Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nchara: 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2010
Enjoyment1:

I hope you will accept that, as a talent I just discovered in you.

Only after you accept that you were idiotic in your thoughts or simply blinded by tribal irredentism.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Enjoyment1(f): 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2010
Nchara:

Only after you accept that you were idiotic in your thoughts or simply blinded by tribal irredentism.

Does complacency mean another word for a Yoruba man? U must be really good at using profane and derogatory words. Gosh! What a talent! shocked.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by sholleex(f): 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2010
OMG!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
after raedn dis i remebered a book i read written by a nigerian girl- *I DO NOT COME TO YOU BY CHANCE* on advance fee fraud!!!when i read it i tot it was an exagratd story but now i realise i was wrongbcos this is worse than all the cenarios sha gave.
aw more corrupt can we get??
na wa o!
all the officials must be prosecuted!!!
dis d lagos state a.g must do somethng about
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nchara: 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2010
Enjoyment1:

Does complacency mean another word for a Yoruba man? U must be really good at using profane and derogatory words. Gosh! What a talent! shocked.

Not just complacency but also CORRUPTION, big time. Remember I was not even replying to you (but to Bluetooth) and you butted in. Now does Ikechukwu do his 419 runs for Igbos, as BlueTooth implied? To begin with, what was your interest in my post to Bluetooth?
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Enjoyment1(f): 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2010
Nchara:

Remember I was not even replying to you (but to Bluetooth) and you butted in. Now does Ikechukwu do his 419 runs for Igbos, as BT implies? To begin with, what was your interest in my post to Bluetooth?

Oh! I think I owe you apologies for the rude interruption. It was never meant to hurt you, or even Bluetooth!.
Once again, I am very sorry. Shekinah!
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2010
The bit:::==::ch is so dumy his brother aswel. EFCC is usesless set of unqualified bas==tards, that dude in prison should be out workings EFCC Official,
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by sizzlers(m): 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2010
I ve just received a report that two of the phones are portable smart phones with internet enable, and one is the recent Nokia Dstv phone which he uses to watch 210 matches live. Imagine that, i think cnn should investigate this for more untold stories.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by rhymz(m): 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2010
Enjoyment
Seriously, your arguement is very inconsistent and contradictory. At first, you won't accept the prison head had anything to with it then again you are saying he probably got some of ikechukwu's money and told his boys to do his bidding. Am confused mehn, what is actually your arguement about, are you saying he should not be blamed for looking the other way while Prince Eze perfected his scheme? Besidez, it is doubtful that a head that can collect bribe and ask his boys to make him comfortable wont be in the know of this kind of scheme cos Eze would be using a lot of his help while he hopes to get his own share when Eze eventually pulls through. Just accept it bro, your arguement started on the wrong footing am sure that is why Nchara is being harsh with his responses to you. Anyone would ve mistaken you for the likes of irredeemable heavyweights bigots like Bluetooth and dumb sjeezy.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Enjoyment1(f): 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2010
rhymz:

Enjoyment
Seriously, your arguement is very inconsistent and contradictory. At first, you won't accept the prison head had anything to with it then again you are saying he probably got some of ikechukwu's money and told his boys to do his bidding. Am confused mehn, what is actually your arguement about, are you saying he should not be blamed for looking the other way while Prince Eze perfected his scheme? Besidez, it is doubtful that a head that can collect bribe and ask his boys to make him comfortable wont be in the know of this kind of scheme cos Eze would be using a lot of his help while he hopes to get his own share when Eze eventually pulls through. Just accept it bro, your arguement started on the wrong footing am sure that is why Nchara is being harsh with his responses to you. Anyone would ve mistaken you for the likes of irredeemable heavyweights bigots like Bluetooth and dumb sjeezy.

Let me help you, do not be in a hurry. Just take all the time in the world and read the whole post again, from where I bumped into Nchara!(lol), to the end. I guess, you just created confusion for yourself, just because you are always in a hurry to knock on the keys of your keyboard.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nchara: 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2010
rhymz:

Enjoyment
Precisely the point. The guy speaks from both sides of his mouth
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Enjoyment1(f): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2010
Nchara:

Precisely the point. The guy speaks from both sides of his mouth

I thought I just apologised, and we rested the case on your own part? Was there anyone I left out?
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nchara: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2010
Bluetooth,

These are the people assisting 419ner Ikechukwu to operate from a prison cell. Number 2, 3, and 4 are as guilty as Ikechukwu

1. The Controller-General of Prisons (CGP)= O. A. Ogundipe
2. The Controller of Lagos Prisons  (Kirikiri), Mr Bogunjoko
3. Head of Kirikiri Maximum prison= Tajudeen Aremu. This is where Ikechukwu is
4. Kirikiri prisons spokesman =Ope Fatinikun
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2010
Nchara
I'm watching match.please,i will brb
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Enjoyment1(f): 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2010
In all, complacency from the authorities aided, and will continue to aid the likes of Prince Eze, even in places like the Customs, Nigerian Police Force, and the rest. Until people at the top hierarchy of these organisations live up to expectations, same is bound to replay itself in them.

CORRUPTION is replicated in every sector of the economy, and every tribe in Nigeria has a hand in it. Corruption or complacency is not synonymous to any ethnic group in Nigeria. Most Nigerians are guilty of it, and it is found in all tribes, irrespective of position. It can be more in one end, perhaps, because of population, advancement in skill, or even technological know-how etc, but it does not mean, anytime such is mention, it is one tribe, while the other is a Saint. That is the greatest fallacy of all time.

In summary, when issues come up, people should boldly apportion blame to the proper channel, without fear, favour, or tribalism. In Nigeria, just as one ethnic group may be notable in area where they have comparative advantage, the same ethnic group can be seen to be notorious in another. It does not mean, because one group produces more of 419ers, they are worthless, and nothing good can be attributed to them. If I may say, can one say, since Chinese products imported into Nigeria are fake, that all Chinese products the world over are fake? Can one also say, since one ethnic group in Nigeria imports more of these fake and sometimes adulterated products, that all they know to import are fake goods? Does that also mean that other tribes do not import fake goods from the same source? The issue of 419 is endemic in most Nigerians, and it cuts across all tribes. In any discussion, I expect learned people to contribute as people that are not from Nigeria, but were born and bred here. That way, a spade will be called a spade (and not that it is from the family of shovels).
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by baslone: 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Nchara
I'm watching match.please,i will brb

grin grin Funny enuff, Ghana just scored!!
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nchara: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2010
Enjoyment1:

In all, complacency from the authorities aided, and will continue to aid the likes of Prince Eze, even in places like the Customs, Nigerian Police Force, and the rest. Until people at the top hierarchy of these organisations live up to expectations, same is bound to replay itself in them.

CORRUPTION is replicated in every sector of the economy, and every tribe in Nigeria has a hand in it. Corruption or complacency is not synonymous to any ethnic group in Nigeria. Most Nigerians are guilty of it, and it is found in all tribes, irrespective of position. It can be more in one end, perhaps, because of population, advancement in skill, or even technological know-how etc, but it does not mean, anytime such is mention, it is one tribe, while the other is a Saint. That is the greatest fallacy of all time.

In summary, when issues come up, people should boldly apportion blame to the proper channel, without fear, favour, or tribalism. In Nigeria, just as one ethnic group may be notable in area where they have comparative advantage, the same ethnic group can be seen to be notorious in another. It does not mean, because one group produces more of 419ers, they are worthless, and nothing good can be attributed to them. If I may say, can one say, since Chinese products imported into Nigeria are fake, that all Chinese products the world over are fake? Can one also say, since one ethnic group in Nigeria imports more of these fake and sometimes adulterated products, that all they know to import are fake goods? Does that also mean that other tribes do not import fake goods from the same source? The issue of 419 is endemic in most Nigerians, and it cuts across all tribes. In any discussion, I expect learned people to contribute as people that are not from Nigeria, but were born and bred here. That way, a spade will be called a spade (and not that it is from the family of shovels).
Tell that to Bluetooth specifically.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Enjoyment1(f): 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2010
Nchara:

Tell that to Bluetooth specifically.

Is Bluetooth tribalistic?
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2010
Nchara:

Yes. A prison is not a free world. Somebody is in charge of prisoners not entitled to cell phones and that person failed via incompetence and corruption. That person happens to be Blueetooth's brother.
there has not beem any information linking the prison management to this crime and talking about negligence on their part,i would recommend a panel of enquiry to investigate and sanction anybody found culpable.the point is that that was a hell of stunt pulled by ''IKECHUKWU''.i'm still baffled how he did.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nchara: 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2010
~Bluetooth:

there has not beem any information linking the prison management to this crime and talking about negligence and corruption on their part,i would recommend a panel of enquiry to investigate and sanction anybody found culpable.the point is that that was a hell of stunt pulled by ''IKECHUKWU'' with help from prison officials all from one part of Nigeria known for official corruption.i'm still baffled how he did.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by OAM4J: 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2010
Nchara:

Bluetooth,

These are the people assisting 419ner Ikechukwu to operate from a prison cell. Number 2, 3, and 4 are as guilty as Ikechukwu

1. The Controller-General of Prisons (CGP)= O. A. Ogundipe
2. The Controller of Lagos Prisons  (Kirikiri), Mr Bogunjoko
3. Head of Kirikiri Maximum prison= Tajudeen Aremu. This is where Ikechukwu is
4. Kirikiri prisons spokesman =Ope Fatinikun

Good Nchara, can you pls give us the names 0f all the warders directly involve with Prince Eze's cell?
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nchara: 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2010
OAM4J:

Good Nchara, can you pls give us the names 0f all the warders directly involve with Prince Eze's cell?

They will also almost all be from the SW, seeing how fed govt employment goes on in Nigeria (federal character). In any case, the buck stops at the table of the Kirikiri prison head (number 3 man on my list)
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2010
You can do better than manipulating my post to suit your agenda and it may interest you to know that IKECHUKWU would have used the help of igbo prison wardens in the prison to accomplish his mission.as they say,blood is thicker than water,so why would he need yoruba warden when he can always employ the services of his greedy brothers.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nchara: 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2010
~Bluetooth:

You can do better than manipulating my post to suit your agenda and it may interest you to know that IKECHUKWU would have used the help of igbo prison wardens in the prison to accomplish his mission.as they say,blood is thicker than water,so why would he need yoruba warden when he can always employ the services of his greedy brothers.

You will have to prove that there are Igbo warders in Kirikiri, just like I have proved that theoverall head of Lagos prisons, the specific head of kirikiri maximum prison and the PRO are all yoruba. These are the corrupt elements who were also helping Bode George to do owambe while in prison. Shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Will Complete Ajasa-command Road In Five Weeks- Ambode / SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case / Okada Ban: 230 Operators, Motorcycles In Police Custody – Lagos CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.