Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook (8352 Views)

Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe / Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman / I Am Not A Crook, I ‘m Not A Criminal – Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by rhymz(m): 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2010
Enjoyment
Sorry but your help is useless. I ve seen all your preceeding comments, they were all at best crap and conjectures, am not the type to jump into issues without first grasping what the issue is all about, besides, why will I want to give myself headaches by reading mumbo-jumbos. Already, am done with this your wishy-wash stance on issues, you are just muddling up different unrelated arguements, you have no strong views on issues, at least, Bluetooth is not hiding his buffoonery, he is a proud !diot, you can as well jerk out of your closet too you know?
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Seun(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2010
Mods, pls clean this thread.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2010
The Nigerias National Anthem ends with " . . . one nation bound in freedom, peace and unity"
the said crook 'united' 'peacefuly' with the prison warders to gain his 'freedom'
now, figure out who we are to blame. . .

9ja, we hail thee!!
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Jangular: 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2010
Not to get involved in all the tribal attacks that is going on here but just to clarify some issues that has been brought up. Firstly, there are three prisons in Kirikiri town; Medium Security Prison, Female Prison and Maximum Security Prison where you have the said "Ikechukwu" and also where Bode George is serving his term. Nchara listed the names of the prison officials but you got your facts wrong. Ogundipe is the Comptroller general of prison, the Lagos comptroller of prison is an Igbo man who actually took charge of that position abt 2-3 months ago. And the warden heading Maximum Security Prison is DCP(Deputy Comptroller of Prison) O.O Odharo, he's actually from Delta State and he took charge early 2009. Aremu heads Medium prison and not Maximum,  To say that the Kirikiri head warden wasnt part of the fraud is just like saying that Goodluck Jonathan is not the President of Nigeria. I'm not going to say more than this but you've just gotten your information from a source who's close to the wardens and who knows how the system operates.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nchara: 12:03am On Jun 27, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by oge4real(f): 2:37am On Jun 27, 2010
Wonders will never cease.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 27, 2010
Nchara:

Bluetooth,

These are the people assisting 419ner Ikechukwu to operate from a prison cell. Number 2, 3, and 4 are as guilty as Ikechukwu

1. The Controller-General of Prisons (CGP)= O. A. Ogundipe
2. The Controller of Lagos Prisons  (Kirikiri), Mr Bogunjoko
3. Head of Kirikiri Maximum prison= Tajudeen Aremu. This is where Ikechukwu is
4. Kirikiri prisons spokesman =Ope Fatinikun
you are an error to the core.the name of the controller of kirikiri prison is cp BOKO NJOKO and not what you wrote up there.he is an igboman
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by rhymz(m): 8:24am On Jun 27, 2010
Bluetooth
Is it so much of a brain task for you to do a little research? Nchara is absolutely, the controller of prisons, Lagos State is Mr Bogunjoko, I know you so want him to be an Igbo man that is not my problem where he comes from, I will let bigots like yourself worry about that. And Jangular, for a person that is so close to the source, am surprised you lumped the Female Prison as those in Kirikiri, last time I checked it was in Ikoyi.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2010
rhymz:

Bluetooth
Is it so much of a brain task for you to do a little research? Nchara is absolutely, the controller of prisons, Lagos State is Mr Bogunjoko, I know you so want him to be an Igbo man that is not my problem where he comes from, I will let bigots like yourself worry about that. And Jangular, for a person that is so close to the source, am surprised you lumped the Female Prison as those in Kirikiri, last time I checked it was in Ikoyi.
a quick search on the name ''BOKO NJOKO'',see what i got >>>
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/living/2009/nov/28/living-28-11-2009-002.htm

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/nov/28/507.html

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/38363-day-shame-died-kirikiri.html

i'm waiting for your own research of bogunjoko since boko (haram) is . . . . . . .lmfao
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by rhymz(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2010
Bluetooth
You are such an !diot, bigotry wont even make you reason like a normal human being, common sense should ve pointed it out to you that reporters sometimes mix up people's name, they are still talking about thesame person,fool. Bogunjoko and Boko Njoko, don't you see the similarity? Some other reporter refered to him as Bogunjoko, here it is: www.prisons.gov.ng/news.php?id=18. Besides, even though I dont want to indulge you, I ve to say this, how is any of those names Igbo?? Scheeew, . .
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2010
The names doesnt matter until nchara suddenly concluded that ikechukwu was aided by the yoruba man that happens to be the controller of the prison even when investigation has not be carried out and report of such made known to the public.look through this statement and tell me that the writer is not a tribalist or ethnic destroyer.so a crime was committed in prison and that automatically translated to the prison management aiding such.i guess prison management also aided reverend king who impregnated a female prison warden.you guys should be objective for once and stop this hide and seek.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nchara: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2010
Bluetooth,

There is no such thing as Boko Njoko. What tribal name is that? Definitely not Igbo. That must be a mistake from the SUN newspaper in trying to write Bagunjoko. You can see that the reporter is not Yoruba, so apparently has problem with spelling a Yoruba name correctly.
Boko Njoko=Bagunjoko. FACT.

Plus the main man who was sacked or redeployed from Kirikiri when ''Rev'' KING slept with somebody in prison was a Yorubaman, T. A. Ogunmola, who until the new postings was in charge of Maximum Security Prison Kirikiri. So the history/antecedent to aid corrupt prisoners is there.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by spoilt(f): 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2010
How desperate was she to find a husband? shocked
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nchara: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2010
Bottomline line:
Bluetooth stop inputing tribalism into the action of one man, or else what you sow will come back to hunt you.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by baslone: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2010
Nchara:

Bluetooth,

There is no such thing as Boko Njoko. What tribal name is that? Definitely not Igbo. That must be a mistake from the SUN newspaper in trying to write Bagunjoko. You can see that the reporter is not Yoruba, so apparently has problem with spelling a Yoruba name correctly.
Boko Njoko=Bagunjoko. FACT.

Plus the main man who was sacked or redeployed from Kirikiri when ''Rev'' KING slept with somebody in prison was a Yorubaman,[b] T. A. Ogunmola, who until the new postings was in charge of Maximum Security Prison Kirikiri. [/b]So the history/antecedent to aid corrupt prisoners is there.

It's just amazing! How do you know so much about this Kirikiri?
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nchara: 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2010
baslone:

This is internet age. Doing some googling to resolve issues is always helpful these days. Thanks, though.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2010
baslone:

what are you insinuating ;that NCHARA na ex-convict.lmfao
Nchara:

Bottomline line:
Bluetooth stop inputing tribalism into the action of one man, or else what you sow will come back to hunt you.
i expected you to condemn the action of the guy but instead you attacked my comment.nigeria can't move forward with this kind of attitude.wise up!!!!
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by rhymz(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2010
~Bluetooth:

All hail to ikechukwu.  . . . .A TRUE SON OF IGBOLAND!!!!!!!.
. .these were your first set of words on reading the news on this thread, so don't even try to play he started it first with the nonsense you wrote below:
~Bluetooth:

The names doesnt matter until nchara suddenly concluded that ikechukwu was aided by the yoruba man that happens to be the controller of the prison even when  investigation has not be carried out and report of such made known to the public.look through this statement and tell me that the writer is not  a tribalist or ethnic destroyer.so a crime was committed in prison and that automatically translated to the prison management aiding such.i guess  prison management also aided reverend king who impregnated a female prison warden.you guys should be objective for once and stop this hide and seek.
. . . I know chronic tribal bigots like yourself are slow and often 4get the ish that oozes outta their gutter mouth.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nchara: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2010
~Bluetooth:

i expected you to condemn the action of the guy but instead you attacked my comment.nigeria can't move forward with this kind of attitude.wise up!!!!

You comment was the first tribalistic one on this thread. We know who you are. The Ikechukwu of a conman would not have pulled through by any means but for the hep of prison officials. When we start putting the blames to where they belong, Nigeria might yet be a better place. I have already condemned his action by calling it reprehensible unless you are too daft to understand what that word means. You have yet to say why you turned Ikechukwu's action into an Igbo action. People like you would rather that public officials be corrupt. How much blame have you passed on Bankole?
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2010
Nchara:

You comment was the first tribalistic one on this thread. We know who you are. The Ikechukwu of a conman would not have pulled through by any means but for the hep of prison officials. When we start putting the blames to where they belong, Nigeria might yet be a better place. I have already condemned his action by calling it reprehensible unless you are too daft to understand what that word means. You have yet to say why you turned Ikechukwu's action into an Igbo action. People like you would rather that public officials be corrupt. How much blame have you passed on Bankole?
'' reprensible''.so you chose to use just one word to summarize his action because he's igbo abi.i also do think you would use the same word when the victim is a yoruba.the matter is left for the prison authority to investigate and penalise anybody found as accomplice to the crime and concerning my comment,i believe charity begins at home.happy ?
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nchara: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2010
~Bluetooth:

'' reprensible''.so you chose to use just one word to summarize his action because he's igbo abi.i also do think you would use the same word when the victim is a yoruba.the matter is left for the prison authority to investigate and penalise anybody found as accomplice to the crime and concerning my comment,i believe charity begins at home.happy ?

Why don't you check the meaning of reprehensible? That is one word that is more forceful than all the rubbish you have written so far on this thread. The question is could Ikechukwu have pulled through his scam from prison without prison officials' collaboration? Now please answer me directly, why did you turn Ikechukwu's matter into an Igbo matter?
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2010
Nchara:

Why don't you check the meaning of reprehensible? That is one word that is more forceful than all the rubbish you have written so far on this thread. The question is could Ikechukwu have pulled through his scam from prison without prison officials' collaboration? Now please answer me directly, why did you turn Ikechukwu's matter into an Igbo matter?
yeah,i get it but how could you suddenly deduce that his accomplices are yoruba when an investigation has not been conducted ? how many times am i going to repeat myself to you.i said ''charity begins at home'' besides big words and sophisticated go unnoticed in a forum which makes simplicity a better option.so reprensible or not,his action is a very bad one simple.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nchara: 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2010
~Bluetooth:

yeah,i get it but how could you suddenly deduce that his accomplices are yoruba when an investigation has not been conducted ? how many times am i going to repeat myself to you.i said ''charity begins at home'' besides big words and sophisticated go unnoticed in a forum which makes simplicity a better option.so reprensible or not,his action is a very bad one simple.

We know that Ikechukwu could not have succeded without inside help. We also know those in charge at Kirikiri prisons. My bringing that up was in direct response to your tribal taunts. That answers your question. Now please answer mine and stop vacillating. How did Ikechukwu's con business turn into an Igbo one? You started this whole thing first, remember.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by rhymz(m): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2010
Nchara
Forget that !diot jare, he has nothing of importance to say than spew hokum. He probably thought the likes of sjeezy, bbk and co would join him to vomit rubbish. Facking Lame brained Bozo, that should live in a zoo.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2010
Nchara:

We know that Ikechukwu could not have succeded without inside help. We also know those in charge at Kirikiri prisons. My bringing that up was in direct response to your tribal taunts. That answers your question. Now please answer mine and stop vacillating. How did Ikechukwu's con business turn into an Igbo one? You started this whole thing first, remember.
what you learn from home,you will surely practice it outside.i have seen YORUBA folks commit crime but the sophistication in which ikechukwu executed his own is outstanding and commendable.i mean condemnable
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nchara: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2010
~Bluetooth:

what you learn from home,you will surely practice it outside.i have seen YORUBA folks commit crime but the sophistication in which ikechukwu executed his own is outstanding and commendable.i mean condemnable

The practice of 419 is not news in Nigeria. What is news is that this was done from the confinement of a prison cell. That possibility was achieved because the prison officials whose place of origin are around the region where kirikiri is located (get that fact) assisted him; we know that money must have changed hands here. Mr Bagunjoko and the rest of his boys should be rounded up and put in that same cell. They are as ''sophisticated'' as Ikechukwu on this one.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nchara: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2010
Bluetooth,

By the time the case comes up in court, of course the judge will like to know how Ikechukwu got the cell phones. I believe Ikechukwu will not like to go down alone. Thank God the EFCC has the phones and good enough, the EFCC head is not a Yoruba (who may be bribed by his brothers from the prison authority to throw the phones into Lekki Lagoon in order to obfuscate the evidence). I rest my case.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2010
Ikechukwu is for now guity of this crime.if the cotroller and all his boys are also guilty,time will tell but until then,the status quo sticks.ikechukwu is the only suspect known.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by chelseabmw(m): 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2010
lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nchara: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Ikechukwu is for now guity of this crime.if the cotroller and all his boys are also guilty,time will tell but until then,the status quo sticks.ikechukwu is the only suspect known.

How did you find him guilty already? Are you the judge? In any court of law worth its salt, both Ikechukwu and the prison officials will go down. Ikechukwu has nothing to lose because he is already in prison and will only get additional years. In contrast, we know how much the prison officials will lose.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2010
Nchara:

How did you find him guilty already? Are you the judge? In any court of law worth its salt, both Ikechukwu and the prison officials will go down. Ikechukwu has nothing to lose because he is already in prison and will only get additional years. In contrast, we know how much the prison officials will lose.
there is no point arguing over this issue.let's leave the matter till proper investigation is carried out but i believe the highest offence on the part of the controller can't be more than negligence of duty.
Re: Convict Serving Jail Term Inside Kirikiri Dupes Banker N12m - Super Crook by Enjoyment1(f): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2010
rhymz:

Enjoyment
Sorry but your help is useless. I ve seen all your preceeding comments, they were all at best crap and conjectures, am not the type to jump into issues without first grasping what the issue is all about, besides, why will I want to give myself headaches by reading mumbo-jumbos. Already, am done with this your wishy-wash stance on issues, you are just muddling up different unrelated arguements, you have no strong views on issues, at least, [b]Bluetooth is not hiding his buffoonery, he is a proud !diot, [/b]you can as well jerk out of your closet too you know?

I wonder why a normal human being will call a fellow man, a proud idiot? It takes a thief to catch a thief! Whatever will make a man call any man such, it means, he too must have such trait, before he is able to identify such on another man. Besides, your points in this post makes me wonder the kind of intellects we have currently in this nation. Did you read this post very well, or did another person help you to read it? You can help me do so, before I respond; because if I do now, I will be like you. Anyway, I just identified one talent in you too, and I have helped you highlight it in your post, for easy identification.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria To Stop Fuel Importation By 2019 – Kachikwu / We Will Complete Ajasa-command Road In Five Weeks- Ambode / SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.