Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) (59563 Views)

See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture / Why You Should Stay Far Away From Yahoo Guys Ex. / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by hopefulLandlord: 12:54am On Aug 20, 2018
Nedfed:
[b]Op is suffering from disease called Hamioligelin.

Let me burst ur brain with this,
1. Sports betting are well play by the so called the rich people in broad which we even av many here in Nigeria e.g Kanu, Okocha etc do bet.
How do you know Okocha and Kanu bet? you live with them? or you saw them advertising a betting company then concluded they must be betting? if the latter then you must also believe those pretty ladies advertising a cream launched last week became pretty from using the cream

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by gunpoint(m): 12:58am On Aug 20, 2018
vanida6:
Far away from him i cant cuz i also do betting smiley
Do you ever win?
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by CountDracula(m): 1:01am On Aug 20, 2018
mizzbouqui:
7. He may weigh you down.
If you are a smart, ambitious woman, he may weigh you down with his financial illiteracy. You don’t need that in your life girl.

[img]https://media1./images/67ccca6f33642fdf98b6f173c036dd2b/tenor.gif?itemid=5213450[/img]

http://omgvoice.com/relationships/7-reasons-you-should-stay-far-far-away-from-men-who-bet-on-football-games

I don't know where u grew up, don't know who u are, don't care to know for a fact, I guess uve been surrounded by sycophants and idiotts while growing up, and that's what is responsible for the trash uve just posted. I checked ur profile and to be honest I'm disappointed, I thought its a beautiful girl that will be dis brainlesss... I was so wrong. ure not kinging over aanythng ure trash, scum and on a normal night I would just read this trash article and ignore foolls like u, but I'm particularly in a giving mood tonight, so I will give u this advice; don't ever, I repeat, don't ever think u are special or better or in anyway higher than anybody, u will end up crying why later if u don't heed to this. take it or leave it

6 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by ordainbuzz(m): 1:02am On Aug 20, 2018
Hedonini:

Them dey talk about better thing this one carry him big head come here to book meeting on top woman yansh.

What would be the agenda of your so-called meeting? To discuss the impact of betting addiction on the actualization of lustful desires abi wetin?

Commmmon carry your big head comot for road osiso.
Buhari frustration don hit ur family,e make u come dae verse any how,na u I for book meeting with abi u want stat gay practice with me.since u stat to play betting,any improvement?no wonder hungry don blind ur brain.oluku.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by 12345baba(m): 1:06am On Aug 20, 2018
Remove ur hand there bouqui
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by graphiti: 1:32am On Aug 20, 2018
mizzbouqui:
I can see I'm shaking tables grin grin grin
Shake table ke?
Nne, u aff shook tables o! cool

dingbang:
See them.. As if some of y'all dont go after married men for money. At least these guys who do sports betting aren't armed robbers or touts.
Here we go again...... justifying one immorally with another.

Mama ABC: "hehehehe"....... (To mama xzy) " Which kin' pikin be did wey dey smoke Igbo upandan"

Mama XYZ: "Ehnnn..., lefam like DT, at least e beta pass ya pikin wey dey rape small-small gehs upandan".

SMH!

**I'm male by d way.....juss b4 someone begins 2 shout 'feminist'**

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by kingbobby: 1:50am On Aug 20, 2018
pls do well to attend

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by phabulux: 1:55am On Aug 20, 2018
mizzbouqui:
7. He may weigh you down.
If you are a smart, ambitious woman, he may weigh you down with his financial illiteracy. You don’t need that in your life girl.

[img]https://media1./images/67ccca6f33642fdf98b6f173c036dd2b/tenor.gif?itemid=5213450[/img]

http://omgvoice.com/relationships/7-reasons-you-should-stay-far-far-away-from-men-who-bet-on-football-games

'financial illiteracy' Christ!

Do you believe what you wrote up there?
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by cornel9297: 2:42am On Aug 20, 2018
most bettors loose alot of money as result of greed and bad strategies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 20, 2018
Nedfed:
Op is suffering from disease called Hamioligelin.

Let me burst ur brain with this,
1. Sports betting are well play by the so called the rich people in broad which we even av many here in Nigeria e.g Kanu, Okocha etc do bet.

2. Many people that bet are working class or business own too forget dos broken ass nigga in your area that bet with #100 and expect to win #30m in just a day.

3. Lastly, betting has change many lives for good take it or not especially in this Buhariiii era.

mmm vs betting which had changed lives in Nigeria?
Which is better?
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by TALENTINNO(m): 2:56am On Aug 20, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] betting is buy choice not by force
some times I play but not always
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by ASval: 3:00am On Aug 20, 2018
Kini eleyi nso? Look issues don't apply in all aspect. In life u set priorities in all u do. Gambling does not make u irresponsible except u choose to do so. I luv sports betting even forex trading.I'm a responsible father with a moderate paid n prestigious profession.still making my fortune from it. I still don't see d reason y a broke ass babe will dump a guy cos of this. If eventually he a made some mils, d babe will crawl like a worm looking for where to bury its head.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:22am On Aug 20, 2018
YOU ARE JUST A DREAMER AND I GUESS YOU DNT KNOW HOW TO BET NOT TO TALK OF PLAY SOCCER...SO YOHCANT LOVE WHAT YOU DNT KNW HOW TO DO BEST..LISTEN MY BROTHER, ATGIMES GOD ALLOW A LIITLE EVIL TO HAPPEN FOR GOOD AND HIS GREATER GLORY TO HAPPEN....CHECK YOUR BIBLE TO SEE....HE CAN CHOSE TO BLESS YOU OR SOMEONE TRUE ANY MEANS...BETTING ALSO INCLUSSIVE
WHAT YOU WROTE HERE IS JUST ILLUSIONS...LISTEN, I DID MY COURT WEDDING 2011 SEPT 1, BY 2ND I JOIN NAIRABET AND 10 DAYS LATER HIT BIG ON NAIRABET.....I HV BEEN PLZYING AND WINNING ..DATH DOES NOT MAKE ME A LAZY MAN, DREAMER OR BROKE GUY LIKE YOU SAID...I HAVE INVESTED IN TRANSPORT, STOCK, SHARES AND BLOGGING TRU MONEY EARNED FROM NAIRABET. ..HAVE YOU HEARD OF WAKANDA NATION, YOU WILL SEE ME THIER ALSO....SHOULD I SHOCK YOU, EVEN MY WIFE PLAYS IT AND WINS MORE THAN ME.?....SEE OUR HOUSE WE RECENTLY COMPLETED FROM NAIRABET MONEY WE HAVE BEEN WINING HERE IN PORTHAR OURT.....SO ITS LUCK AND GODS GRACE. ..STOP WRITING THOSE THRASH....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Lucasinho(m): 3:33am On Aug 20, 2018
MRLANNISTER:

Gambler alert.
Ass licker tongue Mother-fvcker don't quote my mention again
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by zicoraads: 3:35am On Aug 20, 2018
Lol.

But she has a point though. Even though her thread was structured in a way that didn't quite capture how I would have done mine. I really do think betting has made a lot of our youths lazy. It has also destroyed some. The only way I may even engage in this is to open a betting shop myself. But empathy and moral consciousness won't allow me. sad embarassed

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by zicoraads: 3:37am On Aug 20, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
YOU ARE JUST A DREAMER AND I GUESS YOU DNT KNOW HOW TO BET NOT TO TALK OF PLAY SOCCER...SO YOHCANT LOVE WHAT YOU DNT KNW HOW TO DO BEST..LISTEN MY BROTHER, ATGIMES GOD ALLOW A LIITLE EVIL TO HAPPEN FOR GOOD AND HIS GREATER GLORY TO HAPPEN....CHECK YOUR BIBLE TO SEE....HE CAN CHOSE TO BLESS YOU OR SOMEONE TRUE ANY MEANS...BETTING ALSO INCLUSSIVE
WHAT YOU WROTE HERE IS JUST ILLUSIONS...LISTEN, I DID MY COURT WEDDING 2011 SEPT 1, BY 2ND I JOIN NAIRABET AND 10 DAYS LATER HIT BIG ON NAIRABET.....I HV BEEN PLZYING AND WINNING ..DATH DOES NOT MAKE ME A LAZY MAN, DREAMER OR BROKE GUY LIKE YOU SAID...I HAVE INVESTED IN TRANSPORT, STOCK, SHARES AND BLOGGING TRU MONEY EARNED FROM NAIRABET. ..HAVE YOU HEARD OF WAKANDA NATION, YOU WILL SEE ME THIER ALSO....SHOULD I SHOCK YOU, EVEN MY WIFE PLAYS IT AND WINS MORE THAN ME.?....SEE OUR HOUSE WE RECENTLY COMPLETED FROM NAIRABET MONEY WE HAVE BEEN WINING HERE IN PORTHAR OURT.....SO ITS LUCK AND GODS GRACE. ..STOP WRITING THOSE THRASH....
Yea, right. cheesy

If there's one thing I've come to realize, it's that a lot of people lie online. I'm not saying you are lying, I'm just saying a lot of people do it.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by castro(m): 3:46am On Aug 20, 2018
Funny post, so phyno , davido, okocha and many other celebrities that share stories of how they bet are lazy and should be avoided abi?
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Adakintroy: 3:57am On Aug 20, 2018
l. Unless they win the jackpot, then put a ring on it. Until then,..

This was the part you slip. Am a gambler. All your points funny enough I feel it's true. Any guy who is introspective enough should know this. All gamblers have one unique thing going for them.They all think they are the next big winner. This is what feed the habit. This is also the reason the betting companies are spreading.

But like I said you would have made sense. If not for the above quote. It gave you away as a gambler yourself. One who is betting that her man only wins.

If you value hardworking like you rightly point out, then stay with your man and give him this advice from a more honest heart. That way you don't end up like us who you condemn.

Thanks for you observation. Guys let's have a round for this this wonderful lady!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by dnawah(m): 4:08am On Aug 20, 2018
vanida6:
Far away from him i cant cuz i also do betting smiley
that's my girl
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Adakintroy: 4:12am On Aug 20, 2018
MJBOLT:
But when he hammers the 30 billion in the account grin will you stay away from him?? undecided

Did you even read a word that lady just said.

They hardly win that 30billion you idiot!

That is why rabit cage are still being made. It's called bait. It feed off your greed.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by MJBOLT: 4:15am On Aug 20, 2018
stupid fool,small sarcasm is too hard for your fish brain to comprehend undecided

Adakintroy:

They hardly win that 30billion you idiot!

That rabit thinks he can get that carrot and come out too. That's the reason rabit cage are still being made.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Adakintroy: 4:20am On Aug 20, 2018
MJBOLT:
stupid fool,small sarcasm is too hard for your fish brain to comprehend undecided

Oya me too I was being sarcastic.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by MJBOLT: 4:23am On Aug 20, 2018
Dumb ret@rd get the Bleep out of my mentions,I Dont roll with fish brains like you

Adakintroy:

Me and you who come get the fish brain. When dem DE talk something serious una go joke like small pickin we DE play with him food.

How I Wan take know say you were being sarcastic. From your writeup. Oya me too I was being sarcastic.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by passey: 4:23am On Aug 20, 2018
mizzbouqui:
3. They are risk takers.
While that may sound nice, when it comes to fiances, it’s really not. Unless you’re an investor by profession.

[img]https://media./media/3o72EVJcAWOA1jaFLW/giphy.gif[/img]

I agree with your points about how gambling is not ultimately good.
Another form of gambling is
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Adakintroy: 4:24am On Aug 20, 2018
MJBOLT:
Dumb ret@rd get the Bleep out of my mentions,I Dont roll with fish brains like you

Clowns don't get angry remmeber. Don't know when to be serious and when to kid around. That how you kid come around to adult topics and start showin your bottom. All na play.

Oya come play now.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Geesaintagape: 4:31am On Aug 20, 2018
I like this writeup
Most nairebelters are beggers n wayward.
Some go as far as selling what they have to belt a game.
Some belt with their phone etc hoping to buy better one once they win.
U see a grown up man earning 100k still beg for money every month.
My neighbor won 250k with #250 the news spread but I know the hardship pool has put his family,
All nairabet owners are very rich cos the youths want it fast n big.
Every time I see men gathered telling fake storieson how some body got numbers in a dream n won billions with it n yet this someone has no name.
My oga in workplace has placed a ban on nairabet discussion around work premises.
A lot of worker here have nothing to show due to bet.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Wizzy104(m): 4:37am On Aug 20, 2018
@Op your assertions are face value laden, it is lacking in content, ahistorical and empirically deficient. If you know the calibre of rich guys and intellectuals that engage in sporting betting you will not be making such fallacious statements. Sports betting has elevated so many individuals more than the Nigerian government. Infact, it is a poverty alleviation scheme. Before you make some remarks you have to make some research. Did you know that the all time highest winner in sports betting in Africa is a professor of Statistics Bayero University Kano? I expected you to say that addiction is bad the same way it is in every sphere of life not only betting.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by williamdeluxe(m): 4:41am On Aug 20, 2018
I want people to understand, gambling is not a bad thing if you do it within the framework of what it's meant to be, which is fun and entertaining.

Bt d truth is No wife can endure a gambling husband; unless he is a steady winner.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by livinbygrace: 4:44am On Aug 20, 2018
DonPikko:
Even me as a guy, I run away from guys that play sport bet, they can Beg for Africa grin grin

You are right and i thought i was the only one that have noticed that trends among gamblers.They always found of begging everyday .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? / Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With / Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.