Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) (59526 Views)

See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture / Why You Should Stay Far Away From Yahoo Guys Ex. / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 20, 2018
mizzbouqui:
4. He’s broke.
Because only broke men will take risks losing the money they already have thinking they’ll make more. That’s why they are still broke up to this day. No woman wants a broke man.

[img]https://media./media/3o7TKRQMCYMqROPtpm/source.gif[/img]
That's not true, I know a guy that earns well but he bets.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by REDDEVILS1(m): 7:16am On Aug 20, 2018
mizzbouqui:
Stay far far far far, I cannot emphasize how far you should stay away.
Men of this kind are on the rise, and ladies, unfortunately these men are not husband material. Unless they win the jackpot, then put a ring on it. Until then,(and lets be honest, it’s very unlikely to happen) just make sure you aren’t associated with them.

If you see a man who likes betting on soccer excessively, (excessively being once a week or more) that’s a red flag and you need to call it quits with him asap.

Here are 7 reasons why you should stay far far away from men who bet on football games:

1. They are lazy.
Betting shows someone’s character. If your man is betting it means they are probably after fast money and don’t want to work hard. Not a keeper.
useless post. I bet on games, i have a stable business. Dont be stupid. The fact ur Dad husband/bf is addicted doesn't mean other dont have self control or rely on betting to survive. I can authoritatively tell you that Don Jazzy bet on games does that mk him lazy

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Mouthgag: 7:18am On Aug 20, 2018
vanida6:
Far away from him i cant cuz i also do betting smiley
I pity una generation...
Makr unexisting love dey deceive you.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Afrocentric: 7:18am On Aug 20, 2018
MJBOLT:
But when he hammers the 30 billion in the account grin will you stay away from him?? undecided
the 30 billions will still be spent on GAMBLE. Gamblers are never satisfied

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by HardMirror(m): 7:25am On Aug 20, 2018
mizzbouqui:

I cant start a relationship with a gambler, that answers your question.
i am a gambler and I support you. I have lost a fortune to betting. Indeed, ladies should stir clear of gamblers. My next move is to start a gambling company, i realize that is the only way to make money out of it and not from gambling. Before the year ends my company wld be online. Working on that.
Ignore those saying trash they dont know anything. If i was told about 3years ago that i would lose 500k in betting i wont believe it, today i have lost well over 5million. And just 4 years ago i had never gambled in my life. Hated it with passion. It is an addiction that distracts a man from business. So it is better i make it a business instead.
Bet9ja making over 10billion in pure profits per week. Time to get sense

Good thread dear

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Skylarking: 7:27am On Aug 20, 2018
Shugavee:
so u think if they ain’t enjoying it, they will continue?

You should follow my chat with the girl I mentioned to the last.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Lordkratus(m): 7:28am On Aug 20, 2018
most opinion here are formed by the nature of guys op associate with. clearly all the dude op knows are broke gamblers at a side betshop.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Skylarking: 7:29am On Aug 20, 2018
Shugavee:
everything in life have their disadvantages.. even driving a car kills ,,,

Please do follow all the mentions between the lady and I to the last; then you'll understand our point.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by fxclothings123: 7:33am On Aug 20, 2018
Deadlywoman:
I would take a drug addict over a gambler because the former gets to enjoy his money while the later throws away his money.

Your smart, and I appreciate your shallow mind.. Say no to drugs it reduces a man
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by tunexy123: 7:33am On Aug 20, 2018
mizzbouqui:
Men of this kind are on the rise, and ladies, unfortunately these men are not husband material. Unless they win the jackpot, then put a ring on it. Until then,(and lets be honest, it’s very unlikely to happen) just make sure you aren’t associated with them.

If you see a man who likes betting on soccer excessively, (excessively being once a week or more) that’s a red flag and you need to call it quits with him asap.

Here are 7 reasons why you should stay far far away from men who bet on football games:

1. They are lazy.
Betting shows someone’s character. If your man is betting it means they are probably after fast money and don’t want to work hard. Not a keeper.
[url]
mizzbouqui:

1. They are lazy.
[/url]
mizzbouqui:

1. They are lazy.
you were saying women should stay away from men that gamble..., have you forgotten MMM and other ponzi scheme that women engaged in then, were also gambling. If i may chip in this, money wasted on the ponzis by some women were far more than what some men have so far used in gambling. In other word, everybody loves money and has some traces of gambling in its blood, just that the way we do it differs. Is only a lazy woman that would say gambling is a very bad thing, because they are not ready to work, and all they know is to collect

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by zinizta: 7:35am On Aug 20, 2018
mizzbouqui:

The partner can stop her from betting, all he need do is to encourage her on how to be ambitious, she is obviously an addict. Betting is actually caused by financial illiteracy

lmao....see hypocrisy...the woman should be encouraged to stay away but the man should be escaped from..... women ; very selfish creatures...

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by HardMirror(m): 7:36am On Aug 20, 2018
Lordkratus:
most opinion here are formed by the nature of guys op associate with. clearly all the dude op knows are broke gamblers at a side betshop.
may be true. But i am a big gambler and regretting it. She is right. I have a friend too who is a big gambler he has lost over 11milion that i know of. In fact he as a court case today cos of ordinary 1million he cant pay back. This is a guy that had chains of businesses and gambling ruined him. Shey mine is just a little over 5million... keep betting big and see where it lands you.

It is even better to be betting with N100. Honestly. If you are a business man, please stay away from sports betting

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by oladele00(m): 7:39am On Aug 20, 2018
Betting is the way to riches and prominence, no one cometh to riches but by me.. Betting is bae

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:42am On Aug 20, 2018
MissRaine69:
Betting is gambling and that is in essence an addiction no one is born an addict some develop this much later in life having being very sound and grounded individuals so this advice is misleading.
Your lack of proper punctuation use is disgusting!
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 7:43am On Aug 20, 2018
mizzbouqui:

1. They are lazy.
Your topic is misleading.
I work with one of the multinationals and I started betting for the thrills but sooner found out that I can make a lot of quick cash that I can squander without pricking my conscience if I lose money, so I came up with a concept called which I prefer to call “sports trading” and not gambling and everyday I quietly collect 250k from betnaija without sweating.
Here is a proof of yesterday’s win and ama squander it on cloths only . tongue
If your Ex boyfriend was too dumb losing money then it doesn’t apply to everyone.
N/B: What’s the essence of watching all that plenty matches if I can’t make money from it? undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 7:49am On Aug 20, 2018
If you’re still in doubt check out my two wins before I retired to bed yesterday.

I call it making money while sleeping. grin

It’s now called sports trading and not gambling because we always win. cool

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 7:51am On Aug 20, 2018
We must send betnaija and Co home - We are Nigerians . cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Itzurboi(m): 7:52am On Aug 20, 2018
Having read through the op post, i can partially say she is right to an extent... i was once like that, always on the losing run but i got to read an article on how a particular bookmaker(PINNACLE) has been able to predict 99.7% correct outcome of all football games using their odd... knowing this, i got to believe the bookmakers know the possible outcome of an event, and after i have been giving them their own medicine through ONLINE LIVEBET, 100% winning on every of my single bet... so my dear op and punters, betting(sport trading) is fun when you understand how the bookies operate...
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Btruth: 7:54am On Aug 20, 2018
Is the lady in the man's (betting men) life too not a bet?
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 20, 2018
Deadlywoman:
I would take a drug addict over a gambler because the former gets to enjoy his money while the later throws away his money.

You better think well about your choices...
One throws away is money like you state...fine
But the other DOES NOT enjoy his money rather uses his money to destroy himself.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by udo2018: 7:58am On Aug 20, 2018
mizzbouqui:
4. He’s broke.
Because only broke men will take risks losing the money they already have thinking they’ll make more. That’s why they are still broke up to this day. No woman wants a broke man.

[img]https://media./media/3o7TKRQMCYMqROPtpm/source.gif[/img]
Betting is actually not for broke ass niggas. The number one rule is bet what you can afford to lose. Meanwhile from your post I can deduce that you're still a very young girl and lives and mingles around poor neighborhood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 7:58am On Aug 20, 2018
HardMirror:
may be true. But i am a big gambler and regretting it. She is right. I have a friend too who is a big gambler he has lost over 11milion that i know of. In fact he as a court case today cos of ordinary 1million he cant pay back. This is a guy that had chains of businesses and gambling ruined him. Shey mine is just a little over 5million... keep betting big and see where it lands you.

It is even better to be betting with N100. Honestly. If you are a business man, please stay away from sports betting
Another fallacy.
Sports trading is a lucrative business unless you’re gambling. While would a sane mind lose over 5m naira when you could just do a 1.30 odds or more thing when you could just place it all on one bet back to back. Which means even if you lose the lead bet you’ll get your capital back with some change .
Stop gambling like a fool . Trade like a pro. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 8:01am On Aug 20, 2018
udo2018:
Betting is actually not for broke ass niggas. The number one rule is bet what you can afford to lose. Meanwhile from your post I can deduce that you're still a very young girl and lives and mingles around poor neighborhood.
If only she knew how much rich people places on bet , she’ll understand why the rich keeps getting richer.

Money is worthless if it can’t bring in another money very fast.
Sports trading it is - She should stop calling it gambling. You don’t see real traders in shops , they do it from the comfort of their own home.
Above all , do it wisely and don’t get carried away by greed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by uvalued(m): 8:08am On Aug 20, 2018
mizzbouqui:

how about men that spend on women ... is that not RISKY BET for love

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by uvalued(m): 8:10am On Aug 20, 2018
Truckpusher:
Your topic is misleading.
I work with one of the multinationals and I started betting for the thrills but sooner found out that I can make a lot of quick cash that I can squander without pricking my conscience if I lose money, so I came up with a concept called which I prefer to call “sports trading” and not gambling and everyday I quietly collect 250k from betnaija without sweating.
Here is a proof of yesterday’s win and ama squander it on cloths only . tongue
If your Ex boyfriend was too dumb losing money then it doesn’t apply to everyone.
N/B: What’s the essence of watching all that plenty matches if I can’t make money from it? undecided

interesting can you show how to do this sport trading logic with me. thanks
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by uvalued(m): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2018
Truckpusher:
Another fallacy.
Sports trading is a lucrative business unless you’re gambling. While would a sane mind lose over 5m naira when you could just do a 1.30 odds or more thing when you could just place it all on one bet back to back. Which means even if you lose the lead bet you’ll get your capital back with some change .
Stop gambling like a fool . Trade like a pro. cool
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 8:14am On Aug 20, 2018
Like I said I do this because I’m good at it and my wife completely allow me to enjoy it, else it won’t be nice if I channel that energy to womanizing , drinking and keeping late nights.
Would have done 7 plus on this game because they are constant high scorers. kiss

Just take them quietly .
RULE NUMBER 1: Dont be too greedy .

I still do my thrill games though just for fun.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by uvalued(m): 8:15am On Aug 20, 2018
Itzurboi:
Having read through the op post, i can partially say she is right to an extent... i was once like that, always on the losing run but i got to read an article on how a particular bookmaker(PINNACLE) has been able to predict 99.7% correct outcome of all football games using their odd... knowing this, i got to believe the bookmakers know the possible outcome of an event, and after i have been giving them their own medicine through ONLINE LIVEBET, 100% winning on every of my single bet... so my dear op and punters, betting(sport trading) is fun when you understand how the bookies operate...
i googled the ONLINE LIVEBET, i saw many different links can you share the link thanks... 1 bet is beta than accu
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by DABREEZYTOS(f): 8:19am On Aug 20, 2018
Hmmmm.......this post kinda weak me oh....okay,,Aunty,i've heard u...what about women that bet on football as wellmen should also stay away from them cuz it shows they are lazy abiissoryt
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by uvalued(m): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2018
Truckpusher:
Like I said I do this because I’m good at it and my wife completely allow me to enjoy it, else it won’t be nice if I channel that energy to womanizing , drinking and keeping late nights.
Would have done 7 plus on this game because they are constant high scorers. kiss

Just take them quietly .
RULE NUMBER 1: Dont be too greedy .

I still do my thrill games though just for fun.
mizzbouqui:
i think she is rather helping me see wonderful ways of making money without greed... your example sure is a lesson. 1 good odd is all i need... invest time on researching on JUST ONE and stake what i can loose...thanks op for bringing this topic...i am harvesting loads of info from great punters cool cool cool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With / Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.